Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Agent Deep Blue Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:41 am
RCCaughtem

Ryan could feel the unease in him growing as it radiated off the townspeople. He had to put an end to this! It was then that all his hair would stand on end. Ah hell! Ryan pins himself to the wall of the Pokemart to try and ground the majority of the attack. Who was interfering now!?

The Thunder struck, and while Ryan certainly got a shock he noticed that it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Sure he felt a little numb but he wasn't incapacitated by like he felt like he should have been. Did the building really ground that much of the electricity? No, it didn't.

"Hey, you okay? Guess we didn't make it in time to pull all that in." Looker said as he approached Ryan, a local police officer pulling up the rear with a Manetric at his side, the Pokemon crackling with electricity, its Lightning Rod must have taken in most of the Thunder and spared Ryan a very nasty shock. He might be twitchy for the rest of the day but he should be fine.

"The police have set up roadblocks at the northern and western roads in and out of the city. We called in the Sunyshore Coast Guard for help in securing the port, Pastoria doesn't have the manpower to completely close it down. Hurry ahead to the port, Deep Blue, I fear our Sunyshore compatriots won't make it in time nor will our men here be able to catch the slippery imposter." Looker explained to Ryan.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:29 pm
SubonicXP

The Thunder struck, and while Ryan certainly got a shock he noticed that it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Sure he felt a little numb but he wasn't incapacitated by like he felt like he should have been. Did the building really ground that much of the electricity? No, it didn't.

"Hey, you okay? Guess we didn't make it in time to pull all that in." Looker said as he approached Ryan, a local police officer pulling up the rear with a Manetric at his side, the Pokemon crackling with electricity, its Lightning Rod must have taken in most of the Thunder and spared Ryan a very nasty shock. He might be twitchy for the rest of the day but he should be fine.

"The police have set up roadblocks at the northern and western roads in and out of the city. We called in the Sunyshore Coast Guard for help in securing the port, Pastoria doesn't have the manpower to completely close it down. Hurry ahead to the port, Deep Blue, I fear our Sunyshore compatriots won't make it in time nor will our men here be able to catch the slippery imposter." Looker explained to Ryan.

"Sorry for the late signal, but things went sideways fast at the Gym and I didn't really get a chance to send off the signal until I was already in pursuit. And thanks for that Manetric save, I've already had enough shocking experiences in the last five minutes to last me a good few years." Ryan says to Looker before nodding.

"On it." was his reply before dashing off after his target. Ryan was also starting to think up a special team for his undercover work as well. All good he was a Water Trainer and all, but he was getting tired of this electrical mayhem.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:57 am
RCCaughtem

"On it." was his reply before dashing off after his target. Ryan was also starting to think up a special team for his undercover work as well. All good he was a Water Trainer and all, but he was getting tired of this electrical mayhem.

Agent Deep Blue would make it to the port, the piers and docks jutting out and over the shore and into the deep water before him. He saw plenty of boats, all of them fishermen coming in with their catch, it was too cold this time of year for pleasure boating so there was a notable lack of casual civilians. He would spot something out of the corner of his eye, a splash into the water off the end of the dock at the furthest end of the port south of the city. There was nothing in that direction but ocean and no boat tied to the dock so it was strange to spot such a large splash.

Something was now in the water over there and Ryan would have a funny feeling he knew what or who it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:23 am
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Agent Deep Blue would make it to the port, the piers and docks jutting out and over the shore and into the deep water before him. He saw plenty of boats, all of them fishermen coming in with their catch, it was too cold this time of year for pleasure boating so there was a notable lack of casual civilians. He would spot something out of the corner of his eye, a splash into the water off the end of the dock at the furthest end of the port south of the city. There was nothing in that direction but ocean and no boat tied to the dock so it was strange to spot such a large splash.

Something was now in the water over there and Ryan would have a funny feeling he knew what or who it was.

Ryan would waste little time and leap out onto the water with his Jelly Step and quickly close the gap between him and his target. Damien was in trouble now that they were in his element and he would use all his skills to teach this Galactic spy a thing or two.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:55 am
RCCaughtem

Ryan would waste little time and leap out onto the water with his Jelly Step and quickly close the gap between him and his target. Damien was in trouble now that they were in his element and he would use all his skills to teach this Galactic spy a thing or two.

"Electivire!" Roared the Thunderbolt Pokemon as it shot up out of the water with a fist crackling with electricity aiming its uppercut at Ryan, Magnet Rise sending it rising up out of the water and soon would allow it to hover just over it. At that moment while his Pokemon hopefully took his foe by surprise Damien was trying to make his get away in a little jet ski he had obviously stolen, the marine vehicle jettisoning across the water from the pier next to this one.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:35 am
SubonicXP

"Electivire!" Roared the Thunderbolt Pokemon as it shot up out of the water with a fist crackling with electricity aiming its uppercut at Ryan, Magnet Rise sending it rising up out of the water and soon would allow it to hover just over it. At that moment while his Pokemon hopefully took his foe by surprise Damien was trying to make his get away in a little jet ski he had obviously stolen, the marine vehicle jettisoning across the water from the pier next to this one.

Ryan curses as he uses a very condensed Lapis Defense to diffuse the punch the best he can, his hands still feeling a bit of that tingle. Ryan then calls out ALL of his pokemon. "Shelly! Water Pulse on this Electivire! Mite, SmackDown on him as well! Raphael, Spike the Electivire with Aqua tail once it drops down! Niles and Eleanor, Ice Fang and Bubble on that Jet Ski, don't let it move! Levi! Bounce onto that Galactic Spy!" Ryan orders to all his pokemon.

Shelly would aim up and catch the Electivire with her Water Pulse, which would give Mite enough time to get above it to blast it downward with SmackDown. Raphael would let the Magnet Rise work against the Electivire and spike it down even harder with it's Aqua Tail, putting the giant electric type into some serious whiplash.

Eleanor would leap onto Niles back and as they got close to the Jet Ski, she would leap up and barrage it with Bubble, while Niles would chomp down on the front end with a mighty Ice Fang.

Levi would dive down a bit, then use its impressive leaping abilities to gain a bunch of speed before bouncing dead on into Damien.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:52 am
RCCaughtem

Ryan curses as he uses a very condensed Lapis Defense to diffuse the punch the best he can, his hands still feeling a bit of that tingle. Ryan then calls out ALL of his pokemon. "Shelly! Water Pulse on this Electivire! Mite, SmackDown on him as well! Raphael, Spike the Electivire with Aqua tail once it drops down! Niles and Eleanor, Ice Fang and Bubble on that Jet Ski, don't let it move! Levi! Bounce onto that Galactic Spy!" Ryan orders to all his pokemon.

Shelly would aim up and catch the Electivire with her Water Pulse, which would give Mite enough time to get above it to blast it downward with SmackDown. Raphael would let the Magnet Rise work against the Electivire and spike it down even harder with it's Aqua Tail, putting the giant electric type into some serious whiplash.

Eleanor would leap onto Niles back and as they got close to the Jet Ski, she would leap up and barrage it with Bubble, while Niles would chomp down on the front end with a mighty Ice Fang.

Levi would dive down a bit, then use its impressive leaping abilities to gain a bunch of speed before bouncing dead on into Damien.

Electivire was splashed with a ball of forceful water then struck hard enough to be sent towards the ocean where its Magnet Rise would cause it to bounce up and into an Aqua Tail which thanks to momentum caused it to hurt even more than it should have, the Electivire losing focus on its Magnet Rise and splashing into the water.

The fleeing Galactic spy would attempt to avoid the Bubbles but alas was hit during mid turn and almost caused him to lose control. While trying to regain control Niles found his opportunity to clamp down with Ice Fang, stopping the jet ski from going anywhere else. With Damien being a sitting duck it was just a simple matter of acting for Levi to hit him with its Bounce, knocking the man off his jet ski and into the water. Funny enough it looked like he didn't know how to swim, the man splashing around in vain.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:02 pm
SubonicXP

Electivire was splashed with a ball of forceful water then struck hard enough to be sent towards the ocean where its Magnet Rise would cause it to bounce up and into an Aqua Tail which thanks to momentum caused it to hurt even more than it should have, the Electivire losing focus on its Magnet Rise and splashing into the water.

The fleeing Galactic spy would attempt to avoid the Bubbles but alas was hit during mid turn and almost caused him to lose control. While trying to regain control Niles found his opportunity to clamp down with Ice Fang, stopping the jet ski from going anywhere else. With Damien being a sitting duck it was just a simple matter of acting for Levi to hit him with its Bounce, knocking the man off his jet ski and into the water. Funny enough it looked like he didn't know how to swim, the man splashing around in vain.

Shelly, Mite, and Raphael would keep a close eye on the Electivire, just in case, it tried to set back up to attack.

Ryan gets over to Damien, uses his Medusa Whip to restrain him, then plops him on Niles' back.

"The only talking you'll be doing from here on out is recalling your floundering electrical beast, then giving me what I want to know. The Sapphire Fleet, who is your contact? And you might want to talk because I do have ways of prying information out of people." Ryan states, growling that last part to make his point.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:42 pm
RCCaughtem

Shelly, Mite, and Raphael would keep a close eye on the Electivire, just in case, it tried to set back up to attack.

Ryan gets over to Damien, uses his Medusa Whip to restrain him, then plops him on Niles' back.

"The only talking you'll be doing from here on out is recalling your floundering electrical beast, then giving me what I want to know. The Sapphire Fleet, who is your contact? And you might want to talk because I do have ways of prying information out of people." Ryan states, growling that last part to make his point.

Damien, or so he called himself glared at Ryan for awhile before squirming around to tap his Pokeball on his belt and called out. "Return." He declared, a beam of red energy firing from the device, hitting the floating Electivire, and drawing it back into the ball.

"A man from Unova, or at least that's where I met him. I was part of Aqua's raiding party in Humilau City during the war. We, that is Galactic, had a deal with Aqua but I guess it fell apart. After Aqua lost their spine and fled us Galactic grunts were abandoned. We tried to flee but the allied forces came in too quick and most of us were captured. A man who said he represented the Fleet helped a few of us escape and dropped us off here in Sinnoh so we could return to Galactic. They call him Odd-Eyed. Where he is now I don't know. All I know is he's the go between the Fleet and Galactic." Well he was certainly being helpful.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:52 pm
SubonicXP

Damien, or so he called himself glared at Ryan for awhile before squirming around to tap his Pokeball on his belt and called out. "Return." He declared, a beam of red energy firing from the device, hitting the floating Electivire, and drawing it back into the ball.

"A man from Unova, or at least that's where I met him. I was part of Aqua's raiding party in Humilau City during the war. We, that is Galactic, had a deal with Aqua but I guess it fell apart. After Aqua lost their spine and fled us Galactic grunts were abandoned. We tried to flee but the allied forces came in too quick and most of us were captured. A man who said he represented the Fleet helped a few of us escape and dropped us off here in Sinnoh so we could return to Galactic. They call him Odd-Eyed. Where he is now I don't know. All I know is he's the go between the Fleet and Galactic." Well he was certainly being helpful.

Once he saw the Electivire recalled, Ryan recalls everyone except Shelly and Niles and starts heading back to port.

Odd-Eyed. Ryan had only heard that name a time or two and in passing whispers from Aogiri to another crew member back when he was a child. While it helped connect the dots between Galactic and Fleet, which was bad news as it was, that missing nail was bugging him.

"I take it that was who you were going to go meet up with right now? Won't do me any good to pursue, he'll be long gone before I can get back. Aogiri's men aren't dumb, especially his runners. They have no issue dropping tail at the first sign of trouble. you not making to the rendezvous point in time will set off the flags he needs to disappear. But I have an idea that can wait a bit." Ryan says as they arrive back in port.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:57 pm
RCCaughtem

"I take it that was who you were going to go meet up with right now? Won't do me any good to pursue, he'll be long gone before I can get back. Aogiri's men aren't dumb, especially his runners. They have no issue dropping tail at the first sign of trouble. you not making to the rendezvous point in time will set off the flags he needs to disappear. But I have an idea that can wait a bit." Ryan says as they arrive back in port.

"Whatever." Damien huffed. "So what about me? I sang, isn't this the part where you cut me a deal or something? Leave me in an inconvenient but not inescapable situation so that I'm free to go but not so quick that my original plans are achieved?" So that was it. He thought if he cooperated Ryan would go easy on him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:33 pm
SubonicXP

"Whatever." Damien huffed. "So what about me? I sang, isn't this the part where you cut me a deal or something? Leave me in an inconvenient but not inescapable situation so that I'm free to go but not so quick that my original plans are achieved?" So that was it. He thought if he cooperated Ryan would go easy on him.

"Oh, and I appreciate that you did, but let you go? That was never part of this." Ryan chuckles and hauls Damien onshore. "The IPF I am sure is going to have a far longer line of questions for you to answer along with a nice cozy cell for you sit in for a nice stint if you fully cooperate. Isn't that right, Looker?" The channeler would explain rather loudly and obviously. He was praying that the detective was within earshot...or he was going to feel rather sheepish.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:44 pm
RCCaughtem

"Oh, and I appreciate that you did, but let you go? That was never part of this." Ryan chuckles and hauls Damien onshore. "The IPF I am sure is going to have a far longer line of questions for you to answer along with a nice cozy cell for you sit in for a nice stint if you fully cooperate. Isn't that right, Looker?" The channeler would explain rather loudly and obviously. He was praying that the detective was within earshot...or he was going to feel rather sheepish.

"That is correct, Agent Deep Blue." Looker responded to Ryan as he approached, Caitlyn at his side, from the looks of things the whole conflicting mess got worked out between the two investigating sides while he was chasing this guy down. "We'll take him from here." Looker said as he approached Damien, his Croagunk at his side as he put the imposter in handcuffs just before a pair of police vehicles pulled up, Looker putting him in one and getting into the other.

While they handled all that Caitlyn approached Ryan. "I wanted to thank you for helping protect Pastoria. If Crasher was here right now I know he would be carrying on about your chivalry or some other mess." Caitlyn mused, while she wasn't a bad person as Ryan originally thought her demeanor was still rather cold and standoffish but that could just be the way she is. "I'll let him know all that you did. What will you do now? I doubt you'll go back to the gym, huh, Alex?" She said with the smallest of smirks. Wait, did she connect the two identities together at some point?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:28 pm
SubonicXP

"That is correct, Agent Deep Blue." Looker responded to Ryan as he approached, Caitlyn at his side, from the looks of things the whole conflicting mess got worked out between the two investigating sides while he was chasing this guy down. "We'll take him from here." Looker said as he approached Damien, his Croagunk at his side as he put the imposter in handcuffs just before a pair of police vehicles pulled up, Looker putting him in one and getting into the other.

While they handled all that Caitlyn approached Ryan. "I wanted to thank you for helping protect Pastoria. If Crasher was here right now I know he would be carrying on about your chivalry or some other mess." Caitlyn mused, while she wasn't a bad person as Ryan originally thought her demeanor was still rather cold and standoffish but that could just be the way she is. "I'll let him know all that you did. What will you do now? I doubt you'll go back to the gym, huh, Alex?" She said with the smallest of smirks. Wait, did she connect the two identities together at some point?

"That he would, but that is Crasher in a nutshell." Ryan mused. he would look over at her from behind his mask. Clever girl. Good thing Alex was his cover amongst his cover. "First, I have one last thing to finish with Damien. Yes, we have him in custody, but there is one small bit of unfinished business I still need to see to. As for the Gym, no, I won't. But I am getting a feeling neither will you. I am going to leave Crasher a letter, saying i've been recalled to Alola in their search for potential Gym Leaders. I am sure he will be thrilled and disappointed all at once. But if that is all, Alola, Caitlyn. If fate has us cross paths again, so be it." Ryan says before going after Looker.

Ryan had a message to send. And he needed a certain spy's Wingull to do it.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:32 pm
RCCaughtem

"That he would, but that is Crasher in a nutshell." Ryan mused. he would look over at her from behind his mask. Clever girl. Good thing Alex was his cover amongst his cover. "First, I have one last thing to finish with Damien. Yes, we have him in custody, but there is one small bit of unfinished business I still need to see to. As for the Gym, no, I won't. But I am getting a feeling neither will you. I am going to leave Crasher a letter, saying i've been recalled to Alola in their search for potential Gym Leaders. I am sure he will be thrilled and disappointed all at once. But if that is all, Alola, Caitlyn. If fate has us cross paths again, so be it." Ryan says before going after Looker.

Ryan had a message to send. And he needed a certain spy's Wingull to do it.

With a nod Caitlyn would say goodbye to Ryan/Alex/Agent Deep Blue. She had other jobs to take care of and her cover her was no use to anyone anymore.

Ryan would find Looker standing at the side of a police car, a belt of Pokeballs slung over his shoulder, not his of course. His only Pokemon, a Croagunk, stood by his side, slouched over and eyes suspicious of everyone glancing around the area.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff