Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Agent Deep Blue Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:00 pm
SubonicXP

With a nod Caitlyn would say goodbye to Ryan/Alex/Agent Deep Blue. She had other jobs to take care of and her cover her was no use to anyone anymore.

Ryan would find Looker standing at the side of a police car, a belt of Pokeballs slung over his shoulder, not his of course. His only Pokemon, a Croagunk, stood by his side, slouched over and eyes suspicious of everyone glancing around the area.

Ryan approaches Looker. "One last thing, detective. Can I trouble you for something to write with, write on, and Damien's Wingull?" he proposes.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:26 am
RCCaughtem

Ryan approaches Looker. "One last thing, detective. Can I trouble you for something to write with, write on, and Damien's Wingull?" he proposes.

"Hm? Oh, sure." Looker said as he took a notepad and pen out of his jacket pocket and handed it to Ryan. Not long after he plucked one of the Pokeballs off the belt and tapped the button on the front, the device popping open to release the Wingull inside, fully healed as it landed on the ground between the two men, looking at them confused for a bit before its gaze zoomed in on the notepad Ryan now held. It seemed eager about something and that something was clear; it was ready to take a message and head out. It wasn't well trained in battling or even 'loyalty' but as a messenger bird? None better apparently, such birds needed to be neutral after all to do their job without snags.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:32 am
SubonicXP

"Hm? Oh, sure." Looker said as he took a notepad and pen out of his jacket pocket and handed it to Ryan. Not long after he plucked one of the Pokeballs off the belt and tapped the button on the front, the device popping open to release the Wingull inside, fully healed as it landed on the ground between the two men, looking at them confused for a bit before its gaze zoomed in on the notepad Ryan now held. It seemed eager about something and that something was clear; it was ready to take a message and head out. It wasn't well trained in battling or even 'loyalty' but as a messenger bird? None better apparently, such birds needed to be neutral after all to do their job without snags.

Ryan takes the time to write out his note, which he makes sure that his words are measured. They had to be. He then folds it up, scrawls "Aogiri" on it. He then attaches it to the Wingull. "Go and come right back. no need to wait for a reply this time." Ryan says directly to the Wingull. He wanted the bird to come back after it had delivered this message.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:35 am
RCCaughtem

Ryan takes the time to write out his note, which he makes sure that his words are measured. They had to be. He then folds it up, scrawls "Aogiri" on it. He then attaches it to the Wingull. "Go and come right back. no need to wait for a reply this time." Ryan says directly to the Wingull. He wanted the bird to come back after it had delivered this message.

With a chirp and a nod the bird would take off into the skies with a good strong flap of its wings. The little bird was fast as it rocketed into the clouds and disappeared into the horizons quickly.

"I hope it does come back, that bird is evidence you know." Looker pointed out, a little on edge about Ryan just letting evidence literally fly away but for now he was willing to trust him.

Miraculously enough a little over ten minutes later the Wingull comes dive bombing back onto the scene, fluttering to a stop as it landed on Ryan's shoulder with a chirp. It had nothing on it this time, the note he had given it now gone.

"What did you send?" Looker asked as he waited for the bird back.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:39 am
SubonicXP

With a chirp and a nod the bird would take off into the skies with a good strong flap of its wings. The little bird was fast as it rocketed into the clouds and disappeared into the horizons quickly.

"I hope it does come back, that bird is evidence you know." Looker pointed out, a little on edge about Ryan just letting evidence literally fly away but for now he was willing to trust him.

Miraculously enough a little over ten minutes later the Wingull comes dive bombing back onto the scene, fluttering to a stop as it landed on Ryan's shoulder with a chirp. It had nothing on it this time, the note he had given it now gone.

"What did you send?" Looker asked as he waited for the bird back.

"A warning." is all Ryan would say. Ryan pets the Wingull upon it's return. It was a very good bird. "So, what happens to his pokemon after you are done with the evidence process?" the channeler asks.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:43 am
RCCaughtem

"A warning." is all Ryan would say. Ryan pets the Wingull upon it's return. It was a very good bird. "So, what happens to his pokemon after you are done with the evidence process?" the channeler asks.

"Probably send it up to the Battle Zone. A lot of our apprehended Pokemon get donated for the Battle Factory. If they don't cut it there then they are set free into the Safari Zone." Looker explained to Ryan. "Why do you ask? Have something else in mind?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:46 am
SubonicXP

"Probably send it up to the Battle Zone. A lot of our apprehended Pokemon get donated for the Battle Factory. If they don't cut it there then they are set free into the Safari Zone." Looker explained to Ryan. "Why do you ask? Have something else in mind?"

"I think I could put his skills to better use in general and it would give me a way to communicate with you as well. Any objections to that?" Ryan asks Looker.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:55 am
RCCaughtem

"I think I could put his skills to better use in general and it would give me a way to communicate with you as well. Any objections to that?" Ryan asks Looker.

"Hm...I suppose it would be okay. I'll let the boss know." Looker said with a nod. "Alright, it's all yours." The investigator said as he handed Ryan the Wingull's Pokeball. "Take good care of it. Now if you'll excuse me I need to get back to my office and write up a report then interrogate our spy. Thank you for all your hard work, Agent Deep Blue. Couldn't have done it without you." Looker would shake Ryan's hand on last time before getting into a police cruiser and taking off.

[Mission: Complete]

Rewards: 10x Evo Points for all used Pokemon, 10x Snag Coins, 1x Water Stone.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash