Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Archive
Purebred Giveaway! - Over! See p13 for last winners Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:01 am
User Image

After Autobuying the Purebreed Event auction, I found myself with a "crazy cat lady starter pack" as some of you have hilariously termed. 13 cats!
I wouldn't know what to do with so many rambunctious felines, so I wanted to share the love by having a giveaway and contest for some of the beautiful creatures that Caffe created.

gaia_pawstamp gaia_pawstamp gaia_pawstamp gaia_pawstamp gaia_pawstamp gaia_pawstamp

Meet the Family

♀ Sweetblossom - Ragdoll - owned by Moxxiie

User Image

♀ Fancycurl - Selkirk Rex - owned by Moxxiie

User Image

♀ Poppykit - Selkirk Rex - owned by Moxxiie

User Image

♂ Cricketkit - Ragdoll - owned by Moxxiie

User Image

♀ Bloomkit - Selkirk Rex - owned by Caffeinecraving

User Image

gaia_pawstamp gaia_pawstamp gaia_pawstamp gaia_pawstamp gaia_pawstamp gaia_pawstamp

Disclaimer: I'm currently in the middle of a move so dates and times may vary. I apologize ahead of time if something doesn't open or end at the time it's supposed to. I will try my best to make sure it does.

Most of these mini-games will last about 24 hours.
If you win a game, please do not enter other games as I'd like to spread the kitten love. smile
Please follow any shop and Gaia rules. This is a user-ran game/contest, but if anything is uncertain, Caffeinecraving has final say so.
You can enter for the Sire and kittens.
The Sire contest will last the entire duration of the kitten games, so it's possible to win a kitten and the Sire.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:03 am
Who Am I?

Sire Naming and Personality Contest

Starts: Now!
Ends: When the last game ends

User Image

Tell me who he is. What is this handsome fella's name?
He is considered a Purebred Ragdoll. He is the sire of the Ragdoll kittens.
How did they meet? What sort of personality does he have?
Is he a wanderer or does he stay in the kittens' lives?
You can include some plot ideas if you want, but I will be looking mostly at name and backstory.
You can edit your entry up until the last game ends.

My queens are still a big WIP so I'm open to work with whatever life you think up for him, and incorporate them into it if you so choose.

[b]Your Username:[/b]
[b]Cat's Name:[/b]
[b]Personality/Background Info:[/b]

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:08 am
Kitten Giveaways!

7 Kittens Need Homes

These games will be held one at a time. Duration of each game will be about 24 hours, unless stated otherwise. See the next post for current game information.

Quote:
Newbie Refer a Friend Raffle - Winner: Falcona
User Image
- Nominate someone with up to 1 kitty. They can be new to the shop or a previous patron who owns only 1 cat. Cannot nominate yourself.

Quote:
Raffle Style - Winner: HelMel
User Image
- Open to anyone to enter. One post, one ticket.

Quote:
RNG Game - Winner: MangoMeow
User Image
- Match my RNG to win. First to do so and quote me wins the kitten.

Quote:
Word Search Game - Winner: Teigra
User Image
- First to finish with all correct answers, post and quote me wins the kitten. Will require using an art program to cross out or highlight the answers.

Quote:
Simon Says Game - Winners: Rex- Fea Line; Ragdoll- Revel1984
User ImageUser Image
- 10 rounds. I will ask a specific task be done. First to complete that specific task gets a point. Game should last about an hour. It will probably involve some drawing (not based on skill level) in an art program or traditional media, possibly taking pictures with username included, as well as Google searching, RNG/dice, quoting, and more! This game will have 2 prizes. First choice to most points accumulated, and 2nd raffled between all who played. If there is a tie for most points, there will be a tie-breaker round.

Quote:
Purebreed Newbie Raffle - Winner: Strawberri Stardust
User Image
- Own 0 purebreed cats (won none in the event, or other kittens).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:13 am
Game of the Day Rules and How to Play

Starts: 8/18/19 @ 12:01am EST
Ends: 8/19/19 @12:01am EST

Simon Says

Kitten Prize:
User Image

How to Play

This is a simple raffle for anyone who doesn't own a PUREBRED cat or kitten.
Just post with the code to enter.

[b]I'm a PUREBRED newbie! Ticket please! <3[/b]

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:33 am
I nominate Antidia!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:36 am
I nominate Erina_Nobara!  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:47 am
I nominate LuckyTamer!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:49 am
I nominate Falcona!  

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:54 am
Your Username: AlicornPlayhouse
Cat's Name: Torrentfall ( Torrent is flowing water, if this isn't allowed then Stormfall )
Personality/Background Info: Torrentfall used to be a show cat who went by the name of 'pepper'. He went about his life show after show, often bored of his life, with nothing to do but sit around and do as he was told. He was desperate to rebel. One fateful day he bumped into a she cat he could only desrcibe as a star herself, who would soon become Sweetblossom. Hebpestered her day after day, begging her to run away with him and find a life they could start, all their own. He couldn't be happier now. He raises his kits almost too loosely, allowing them to roam about and do as they please while loving them with all his heart. He can't stand the idea of chaining them down, as he was chained down all his life and he despised it. He wants to give them the freedom he never had, which ends in what seems to be a very careless parent.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:00 pm
Your Username: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Cat's Name: Rowan --> Rowanberry
Personality/Background Info: Rowan has grown up a loner for the majority of his life, for his own parents escaped from the showkitty life once Rowan's mother started kitting. With this, he is experienced in survival like any other natural wild cat. Rowan watched Sweetblossom from a distance, often helping her hunt a meal or two while she was on the way to Lightningclan. He would try to prepare her for the clan lifestyle as much as he could, basically mentoring her, often reassuring her that he would be somewhere nearby if she decided clan life was not for her. Rowan's mentality was always about him until he met Sweetblossom, and wanted to be in her life ever since, even if from a distance. He wishes to stay in his kits' lives, but understands that it is Sweetblossom's choice if she wants her kits to know their father or not, willing to join the clan just to protect his new family. He will adore his kittens, but will never pressure them to do things that they do not want to do.  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:16 pm
Your Username: Revel1984
Cat's Name: Softheart
Personality/Background Info: Softheart along with Sweetblossom, the mother of the kittens, had been dumped by a family member of a breeder who sadly passed away, the family, not bothered about the value of the cats, just wanting to get rid, just dumped them in the woods. He joined a clan when he realised Sweetblossom was pregnant and hunting for a family by himself would be difficult, especially as he wasn't very good at it, his fur tending to catch in the bushes, his paws not soft as they should be. He wants to stay with Sweetblossom, and their kittens but he will respect her wishes as well, however he will be very involved with the kittens, while he's not lazy, he would much prefer to be playing with kits, than hunting or fighting, at least while he's not very good at either. He's a very gentle soul at heart, he doesn't really want to hurt any cat, but if it really came down to it, he would defend what's his.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:21 pm
Your Username: Fea Line
Cat's Name: Duke - now Braveheart
Personality/Background Info: What had started as show-cat rivalry to be the best Ragdoll had Duke constantly trying to out class Sweetblossom but usually to no avail. The she-cat was stunning and he soon found himself quickly falling head over paws for her. He would show his affection with silly quips or jokes, sometimes an honest compliment followed by a tease. When he learned their twolegs had agreed to a breeding, he felt as if all his dreams were coming true. With any luck she would be with kits and he to be a lucky father.

At least until what he thought was the end of the world happened. As things turned south quickly, show cats fleeing in every which direction, nets swinging fast over their heads, Duke dashed through the crowed to Sweetblossom's cage and freed her, urging her to follow. They fled quickly and deeply into the forest where he used every muscle and ounce he could muster to keep her safe until they managed to find a home with this so called Lightningclan.

As days progressed, it was more obvious by the minute that Sweetblossom was indeed pregnant and he felt overjoyed. Fiercely loyal to only her, Duke, now known as Braveheart, did all he could to learn how to hunt so that he could spoil his queen and soon his kittens. When they arrived blindly into the world his heart swelled with pride. He vowed then and there to ensure they each grew up happy, healthy, strong and beautiful. He'd hunt till his paws fell off to feed all their bellies and he'd train to grow stronger so he could protect them should the need arise.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

shadica

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:04 pm
Your Username: shadica
Cat's Name: Sir Catinald Silkenfur Lord of Ragdom (Lynxfur)
Personality/Background Info:
A pampered house cat used to his coat being kept in perfect condition and unused to the outdoors. He struggles to get used to this new life, missing the luxury of his old one especially when it rains (he misses the hairdryer).

His owner was a professional cat shower/breeder and he lived with the Ragdoll queen and their 6 kits. They were at their kittens first show when everything went wrong and they tried to escape with their kits, while fleeing he noticed a Selkirk Rex trying to get her kittens to move after their father had been grabbed and rushed over to help her and brought her and her four kits over and helped get both litters to safety.

While he would prefer to go back and find a two-leg house to live in he refuses to abandon the queens and their kits and is willing to learn how to fight to protect them even if it does mean messing up his fur.  
Moxxiie generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:51 am
Nominate a Newbie Raffle

Kitten Prize:
User Image

List

1. Antidia
  2. Erina_Nobara
  3. LuckyTamer
  4. Falcona

Falcona

Congrats! This little kitten is yours!  

Moxxiie