Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Mei x Meredith(Cat Cafe) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:28 pm
User Image

Eat, drink or have a casual chat on the perfect midday date at The Cat Cafe!
    Admire their fluff or get close and personal to the cats with some paw shaped treats.
    If you're feeling spicy, order our Black Cat Vodka~ Or if you prefer the non-alcoholic side of things, try our Catberry Tea and Coffee!

Katze Allemon-Schatten
Meredith and May have a date!

Hope the kind
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 8/20~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:40 pm
Hope the kind

🔪🎤 🌈 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Meredith Carter )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single)__________xxxx!!

Meredith was decidedly surprised that whatever Great Random had decided these dates, they had picked a cat cafe for this one. Was Mei like some super cutesy person? Was that why this place was chosen? Well, even if it wasn't the case, it was sort of a weird location to her, but she was going to make the best of it. While she was waiting, she went over and played with one of the cats: a feisty little kitten who just wanted to play all of the time. "You and me both, cat," she remarked aloud, not really caring if anyone heard her or not.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:23 pm
💢 🍆 🍺 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Mei Zhou )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Available)__________xxxx!!

Looks like round two was about to happen. Mei was already in a good mood from her last date. Though, she wondered why she got stuck with the Cat Cafe again. The charm of such a small establishment could last for only so long. Looking around the area, she failed to see that little c- sucker anywhere. That would make this date a whole lot better! The distinct head of orange looked down at her phone and gauged the picture for anything that may indicate a red flag. Her gaze was casted around the room till she found her date playing with a cat. Walking forward with an air of caution around her, there was no guarantee that this date would be like the last. ”Meredith?” Mei asked cautiously as she held a small gift in her hand.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:38 pm
Hope the kind

tab User Image

Meredith shot her head up as she was called. She quickly took in her partner's look and couldn't help but smile: the woman was rather attractive, at least. "That's me! You must be Mei, right? It's nice to meet you." She gave one last pet to the cat before straightening out her red and black plaid skirt and black leather jacket; then made her way over to her partner. There was a good chance the woman was older than her, but not horrendously much, besides, sometimes it was nice to be with someone older. "Oh! I got you something! Sorry it isn't really wrapped well..." She handed over a bottle of sake so pure it was hard to tell there was anything in there. It was definitely some high dollar stuff. "Got it while I was in Japan. Little profile thing said you have an appreciation for good alcohol, so yeah, thought you might like this." Frankly, Meredith had bought it for herself, but hadn't gotten around to it yet. Seeing that her date liked alcohol, she figured it was better served giving it to her than keeping it.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:55 pm
tab User Image

Her heart nearly leaped into her mouth at the sight of the alcohol. With shaky hands, they began to approach the well thought out gift. Though food wasn’t a bad alternative, alcohol had a way to make this woman’s knees grow weak. Someone was starting off on the right foot! ”I like you already. You’re considerate, observant and you look like you know how to have a good time. I just have one question.” With the bottle in hand, she recalled the young girl’s age. She didn’t mind dating a young adult, they weren’t too far apart in age. Age was just a number, right? ”I think the age to purchase alcohol in Japan is 20. Unless you’ve lied on your profile, someone might think that you’ve admitted to buying alcohol while underage.” There was a stern expression on her face but a smile soon broke. ”And here is a little something for you too.” The gift that Mei gave was a pair of earbuds that were supposed to be high in demand. ”I think your profile said something about you being in a band. I’m not too accustomed with buying these kinds of gifts.” She plainly admitted while holding onto the alcohol in an affectionate manner.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:05 pm
Hope the kind

tab User Image

As soon as she saw Mei's expression, she knew that she had done well. The compliments were even better! Hell yeah she knew how to have a good time, and she supposed she could be observant and considerate too. She tensed for a second at the reproach, but soon saw it wasn't much of one. "Nope, didn't lie. I really am nineteen. Technically I got my guitarist to buy it for me, with money that I gave him for it. Then he gave it to me as a present. So I guess he gave alcohol to a minor, and I was just an accessory at most. But that's beside the point, right." She squeaked slightly seeing that she got a gift as well. While she wouldn't classify herself as a materialistic person, but she loved giving and receiving gifts cause it meant that they had someone had taken time and effort to do something nice for her and vice versa. She quickly unwrapped the gift and squeaked even louder when she saw the headphones. "You did damn good too! These will be perfect when we head back into the studio!" She quickly glanced around to see if anyone else had heard that, but as of yet no one recognized her, so she was in the clear. "Sorry for seeming paranoid. My band is kind of popular these days, and I don't want us to get mobbed by paparazzi or anything." That would be so freaking lame.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:34 pm
tab User Image

The woman pursed her lips and looked at the sake. The duty as a hero versus her own indulgence internally fought within her. A part of her could try to get to the bottom of this little alcohol incident or she could just chug away the evidence later on. Decisions, decisions~
                ”Meredith.” She snapped her fingers like she had just remembered something. ”Right! Apparently you are part of a rather up and coming band. Maybe a change of location would be best.” Yes, she couldn’t quite say that she may have been taken with this young thing’s perk. If this was someone who was interested in the female body, well, they were quite rare and she couldn’t be that picky. ”The paranoia doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I’d have preferred taking this conversation over to a bar but that may prove to be difficult.” Mei cocked her brow before giving the girl a once over. She was going to have to hide the alcohol somewhere so that it could be chilled when her frisky attitude came into play later. ”Unless you want to play with the p***y cats.”

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:04 pm
Hope the kind

tab User Image

Meredith gave her a mischievous grin, "well, a bar does sound pretty nice, and I do have the creds to get in, so long as you don't feel the need to be the responsible one and oust me?" Of course Meredith had a fake ID! Sometimes clubs were stupid and had age requirements to get in, and as the youngest member of her band, the cut off age had sometimes been a bit too high for her. So she had a fake ID made to get gigs where she normally couldn't. Of course it had then evolved into an ID to get drinks even though she was too young, but that wasn't such a huge crime, right? "I am rather fond of the pussies, but I think I can leave them alone for the chance to hang out with a rather cool and tasteful woman." Whether she wanted to accept the double entendre or not was up to her. Meredith could be rowdy when she wanted, and she liked to ruffle feathers, but she wasn't one to push things beyond the limit. She wanted people on their toes, not shattered.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:56 pm
tab User Image

Temptation was some sort of sin, yeah? Well, twas a good thing that Mei wasn’t much of the religious kind. ”I’m not feeling like a responsible adult today.” A confident expression lit up her face at Meredith’s mischievous nature. The little p***y cats were given a look. Sure, they seemed cute and playful for now but she was a bit more interested in a different sort of cat. With a stern expression, Mei gestured for the fellow wild girl to follow. ”Do you have a club in mind? Best not go somewhere where you might be recognized.” Though she had no idea if her date was at all fine with skin to skin contact, the redhead decided to test the waters a bit. Her thumb stroked her cute companion’s cheek as she peered into Meredith’s eyes. ”I’m getting ahead of myself.” With no elaboration of her words or actions, Mei pulled her hand away.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:50 pm
Hope the kind
I've actually been to the place I mentioned a few times.

tab User Image

She was curious what her partner's reaction would be: would she take the moral high road and keep everything legal, or would she give in to what they both wanted and go club hopping with her even though she was technically underage? Meredith smiled as she got the results. Damn that random assigner had done well by her. "I've got one in mind, the Dionysus Disco, or Sco for short. It's a bit underground and can get a bit weird, but they rarely card and most of the clientele are college students who rarely pay attention to pop culture." She was caught completely unprepared as the fiery redhead gently stroked her cheek, looking deeply into her eyes. Even if Meredith was a tad on the young and inexperienced side, she knew how to take flirting. "I was never one for doing things step by step either. Keep up the successful flirting, and I'll have to give you an all-access pass." She didn't want to come off as easy, but at the same time she wanted to be encouraging. Taking her date's hand in hers, she lead them towards the Sco and who knows what shenanigans.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:04 pm
tab User Image

The name of the club was unfamiliar to her. Considering that it was underground, Mei began to understand why. ”I will not shy away from any notion of “weird”.” Mei crossed her arms as a taunting smile spread across her lips. It almost sounded like a challenge! It was a new area, a new vibe, and pretty much a new everything. Who knows, it could later become someplace where she could frequent after a day full of man splaying s**t. ”Oh? Hold off on that for a moment.” She raised a hand to gesture a “you don’t need to go that far” despite her own desires wanting to. ”I’ll take my time finding out what you’re made of.” She was oozing confidence when Meredith took her hand and down towards the club. Mei had no desire to pull her hand away. In fact, her fingers grasped onto her date a bit more tightly so that they wouldn’t separate easily.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:02 pm
Hope the kind

tab User Image

In a weird way, Meredith had met her match: her tactics were usually aggressive, meant to shift people out of their comfort zone, but Mei seemed to roll with everything that Meredith did. It was kind of...refreshing in a way. She gave a slight huff, "of course I'm not going to offer that up yet. Not my style. What did that guy in the opening band call me..." she thought about it for a moment before finally her eyes lit up once more. "That's right! He called me a tsundere. A b***h at first, but eventually soften up, at least to the love interest. Never thought there would be a word for that." She wasn't sure if she was really a tsundere, but when the term had been explained, most of her bandmates said it applied to her. Oh well, that didn't really bother her.

It wasn't too far of a walk before they got to the club. She lead Mei down the steps to the basement, opening the door to a tiny hallway that only had one door at the other end. Opening this door, she lead her into a room with a small stage with the op booth off to the side, a couple of billiards tables, a long bar, and a couple of tables near the bar, leaving a sizable amount of space for a dance floor. Along the back wall, the wall the bar was near, there were black panels with clear inserts cut into the shape of swirly stick figures dancing and drinking and, well, in some sort of sensual act; these inserts were back lit by myriad colors of LED lights. There was going to be a band performing soon, so for now the room was the general hubbub of a room half-packed with people. "Not too bad, right?" She lead Mei straight to the bar. Looking at the bartender, she put in her order, "whiskey on the rocks. And I'll be covering my friend's tab, cool?" The bartender merely nodded and made her drink.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:48 pm
tab User Image

Well, that seemed to confirm that this girl wasn’t loose. Though the mention of a ‘male’ was having the lioness roll her eyes to herself. ”A tsundere?” The word sounded Japanese, a language she had never bothered learning. Mei gave her a brief explanation of what that foreign word meant. Blue (yup, had to look up that info) eyes retraced themselves to the girl before she decided to open her mouth. ”Whatever people want to label you as I frankly don’t care. I’m not on this date for whatever those men see in you. Whether you are this “tsundere” or not is not going to make me treat you any different.” She was rather adamant about that before they took off.

Mei gazed around their surroundings. Maybe this all had to deal with her training, but she was feeling rather trapped in that hallway. It was entirely possible for a villain to pop out and get the jump on her. That might have explained why she was cautious. Though once inside her worries began to be put on ease. While she may have looked a bit stern, Mei was here for a good time. Her a** sat on one of the booths and glanced at the selection of alcohol. ”I’ll have Hennessy on the rocks.” Yes, booze was a good way to loosen anyone up, especially this full-time hero. ”It’s new. But you know I’m not really here for the club.” The bartender returned with their beverages. The woman took her cup, swirled, and sipped a bit. ”I’m here to see how much the alcohol will loosen your lips.”

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:28 pm
Hope the kind

tab User Image

She didn't entirely get why Mei seemed to be so peeved at how Meredith had been described, but maybe there was some backstory s**t that would explain all of it. For Meredith, it didn't matter what people called her: she worked hard to cultivate her image, and even if people picked up more on one aspect than another, they were still picking up on what she wanted them to pick up. She was like one of those sweet and sour candies: except the sour layer was real thick and it took a lot of work to get down to the sweet layer. Very few people had ever gotten down to that layer. "Oh damn, trying to get me to spill my darkest secrets already, huh? Well, you're in for a struggle then, cause I'm definitely not a lightweight when it comes to drinking." She definitely had more experience than one would think a nineteen year old should have, but not all of the countries she had been in had such high drinking ages. "Of course, I might be more willing to open up if you told me a bit about yourself as well. Maybe. No guarantees." She could really go either way on that: she might cough up some information in order to encourage Mei to keep talking, or she might not say anything just to mess with her. It would probably depend on how Mei reacted.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:57 pm
tab User Image

”I wasn’t planning on finding out everything about you tonight. I’m not interested in a silly little ********> That would have made her just as bad as her childhood whore. And like hell was she going to stoop to his level. She could almost hear that man calling her a fellow prostitute. That boy had a way to grate her nerves! ”I prefer getting to know the women I meet before I dig my fangs into them.” Taking a sip of her drink, she glanced over at the young girl before closing her eyes to enjoy the liquid.

”Hmmm, I do like your spunk.” Mei commented while letting her cup sit on the bar’s counter and opened up her vision. ”But what would interest a girl who sounds like she has it all?” Her blues drifted towards the variety of alcohol, contemplating her words. ”I could talk about my life growing up with a man splaying little piece of s**t, my work as a hero, fornicating with women, my peculiarity, my desires, dislikes or likes, and….” Purposely letting her words trail of her sentence, Mei turned to face Meredith. With an elbow on the flat surface and her cheek in hand, she seemed to give the girl a confident girl. ”But where do I begin?”

Katze Allemon-Schatten

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces