Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Sam x Elena(Cat Cafe) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:30 pm
User Image

Eat, drink or have a casual chat on the perfect midday date at The Cat Cafe!
    Admire their fluff or get close and personal to the cats with some paw shaped treats.
    If you're feeling spicy, order our Black Cat Vodka~ Or if you prefer the non-alcoholic side of things, try our Catberry Tea and Coffee!

Quote:
Sam and Elena have a date again!

Alykia
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 8/20~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:43 am
🌱 πŸ’§ 🎧 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !SAMUEL )
tab User Image
User Image tab Single__________xxxx!!

*He was surprised to get another date with Elena. It wasn't as if the first one was bad. Sam just assumed this speed dating app would pair him with a different person every time. At least he wouldn't be as nervous this time, right? One could hope. He was unsure about the gift he got. Yellow orbs glanced at the potted plant in his hands as he tried not to pace in front of the door to the cat cafe. When he saw her he gave a wave accompanied by a smile.*

"Hello again~ I brought you a gift this time." *He said a bit quicker than he meant to as he handed the orchid over. A nervous laugh left his lips.* "I didn't know your favorite color or flower so I hope you like it. I got one you could replant. I think. Hopefully. Who wants one that'll die, right? To depressing." *Another nervous laugh escaped him because he was definitely rambling for no reason. Sam went to open the door before stepping aside to let her walk in first.* "After you, Milady~" *He said in a more normal cheery tone. Although he was definitely cringing inside at the last word he added. Why? Where did that even come from?*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:29 pm
🌹 ⛺️ πŸŒ… xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !ELENA TITUS )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single)__________xxxx!!

She had not been expecting such an event to occur. Two dates with the same man! Was that just luck or something greater? It sure did excite Hercules despite her many attempts to explain that it didn't mean her and Sam were anything concrete. Just less likely to be nervous since they were more familiar. But you know a child, they never listen.

Straighening her black dress and making sure her cat stockings were straight, the woman took the gift and walked forward, making her way off the bus to walk towards the cafe. Outside was Sam, and with a potted orchid too!
                "You didn't have to but thank you! Oh, orchids are so lovely. I adore them, thank you."
                She takes this time to hold up the gift bag to him with a smile. When they talked last time, there was a mention of music, so when she found out that he was her second date; she scrambled to the nearest music store. One of which had a tall man with purple hair who helped her pick out a gift. "I hope that this suffices. I wasn't sure what would be the best gift to fit your preferences. But I saw this bright colored one and it made me think of how friendly of a person you are. and it matches you!"

Alykia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:43 pm
tab User Image

"You are the lovely one," *he half repeated what she said in a quieter tone than his usual. When he caught what he said he quickly tried to correct himself for some reason.* "I mean you look cute. Are those cat stalkings to match the location? And the bow! Makes me want to take it off...uh I mean...thanks." *He quickly takes the bag which held his gift thinking he just said something which could have sounded all kinds of wrong. Sam could feel the heat on his cheeks as he chuckled nervously.* "Let's go inside." *He said as he opened the door and waited for her to go in first. Not yet looking at what she got him. Sam would follow her to whatever table they were ushered to and sit across from her. Already off to a fantastic start.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:21 pm
tab User Image

She could feel her cheeks grow warm as she pressed the pot of the plant closer to herself and gave a soft smile. He didn't have to correct it when it was so sweet, but she could get the embarrassed feeling he probably got. "I did!" She answered happily when he mentioned the stockings, her face turning bright red as he continued on. It was probably a little strange for her to interpret it so inappropriately, but for some reason her mind went that direction. "i don't blame you. It sticks out among all the dark colors. I am sure the kitties will have the same reaction to it." She would say to lighten the mood a bit more.

She would nod her head and walk inside, waiting for him to come in as well before she turned to him to give him a reassuring smile. he seemed a little worried by what he said, so she decided to address it again when they were seated and she set down her orchid, safely on the chair next to her.
                "if you are worried about the bow comment, its really okay. I didn't mind it." She would admit reassuringly as her hand lifted up to tuck hair behind her ear. "To be honest, I was a little nervous about what to wear. I wasn't sure what you would like, and I am always worried about a dress not suiting me. I just hope you don't want to remove parts of it because it is unattractive." She teased with a soft giggle.

Alykia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:33 pm
tab User Image

*Her cheeks looked to be getting just as warm as his were feeling. It was as if they fed off of each other's embarrassment. He smiled at her comment regarding the kittens playing with her bow. "Oh, no. I mean that's good." *He started to wave his hands before letting them fall back in his lap when he said the latter part. Sam gave her a smile. He then opened his mouth just to close it when she made the comment about removing parts of her dress. Cheeks blossoming a nice rosy color. His mind right back in the gutter. This was worse than last time. How embarrassing.* "No...it's cute." *He managed to get out before realizing something.* "Oh, wait. Do you not normally wear dresses?" *He asked when he finally took in what she said earlier. Completely forgetting about the gift for now. The conversation was too...distracting. It wasn't long before the server came. Sam just ordered himself water since he didn't look at the menu yet*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:58 pm
tab User Image

Ah she was busted. He totally caught that! Nervously fidgeting with her hair, the woman nods her head with a flustered expression. "No, to be honest, the ones you have seen are recently bought because I didn't even own a dress. I spend a lot of time in the garden and then with my rambunctious 6 year old....I really don't have the luxury of a dress." She spend too much time leaning over to pick him up and crouching down to garden, for her to wear a dress more than just for dates. "I feel like it is embarrassing to admit that I am a woman who didn't even own a single dress but owns heels still."

Alykia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:12 am
tab User Image

"Do you like wearing dressing?" *There was probably a pause long enough for her to give a quick answer before he continued with his thought.* "You should wear whatever you want next time. There is nothing saying you need to wear a dress. And I know some wear heels with pants." *He said even though he didn't know much about fashion. Mitch has taught him a random thing or two, but still. Sam didn't even realize he spoke as if they would be going on another date at the beginning of his talk about clothing. He gave her a smile before picking up the menu.* "Have you ever been here before?" *His yellow orbs looked down at the menu a moment before one of the cats started to rub up against his leg. "Oh!" *He smiled before he reached down to pet the cat before it decided to jump into his lap. A semi-surprise noise came out of his mouth as he raised his hands while leaning back. More to give the cat space to settle than anything. The menu already set back on the table. When the server came back with water he would have said they weren't ready if Elena didn't order anything. He definitely wasn't at least. His hand started petting the cat as he spoke.* "Do you like cats? Or have a favorite type of animal?"

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:49 pm
tab User Image

"I don't mind them, they are pretty comfortable considering that my lower half is almost entirely exposed." Did it count as being half naked when you wore just a dress and a pair of underwear? "I wanted to wear these black pants today, but Hercules was insistent on a dress. I am pretty sure he has become my date coordinator lately." The little child could be quite the bossy kid when he gets into it. It kind of reminded her of when Prometheus would run out of their closet in her clothes and act like a runway model. Times when his father was not home, and they could be themselves, was always pleasant and freeing.

Her head shook as she looked around the cafe, a small smile on her face. She honestly didn't even know this place existed. It was a pleasant place to be in if you were an animal and cat lover, that was for sure. "I do like them, but I think my favorite animal would have to be the cardinal. What about you?"

Alykia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:00 pm
tab User Image

"Exposed?" *He nearly squeaked out.* "Did you have to say it like that?" *Sam not really making a comment about the little date coordinator. It sounded cute, but he was still stuck on imagining her having on just underwear from the waist down. What is with this date? Or maybe it's his stupid brain. His tinted face tried to focus on the cat in his lap. Luckily the conversation continued on to something else.* "Oh~? Why a cardinal?" *His asked before he confessed to not really having one. Sam didn't point out the fact that he never thought about it, however.*

*After a bit, the cat jumped off his lap so he could look at the menu again.* "Did you figure out what you wanted to order?"

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:23 pm
tab User Image

"I am sorry..." She apologized for her blunder, but it didn't seem very serious, as she was laughing softly at the reaction she had received for it. "I really am sorry, but your reaction was too cute in an attractive way." She gave another chuckle as her hand rest under her chin and her pale green eyes watched him in amusement. "Are you imagining it? I could always just show you." She would tease with a playful grin.

Conversation on the bird changed to her smiling softly. "I suppose it reminds me of my mother. She loved cardinals as well. Used to have one when she was a child." It was a nostalgic feeling. Watching the cardinal birds by their home flying around and chirping in their nests. "I did! I was going to try their Catberry tea and I haven't eaten yet, so I thought about trying their stuffed avocado. What about you?"

Alykia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:38 pm
tab User Image

"What?" *He was now touching his fingers to his forehead as if trying to hide even more. Cute in an attractive way? This was too much. He was definitely starting to think he having some messed up trip--not as he'd no what something like that would be like. His had dropped a bit loudly on the table as he looked up with wide eyes. Mouth slightly open. Yellow orbs darted around the room as he quickly clamped his lips shut. Some were definitely staring since he was a bit loud a second okay.* "Are you serious? I can't believe you said that!" *He uttered in a hushed tone.*

"Oh, that's nice." *Yes, birds are much easier to talk about without having a heart attack. Then it occurred to him how cats could catch and eat birds. Maybe not bringing that up was a good idea.* "I think I'm going to get the Black Cat Vodka. Feels like I'm gonna need it." *He let out one of his nervous chuckles. Ordering exactly what he said he would when the server stopped by again.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:49 pm
tab User Image

His reaction was one that had her laughing softly behind her hand, tears forming in her eyes as her feet would tap against the floor."Is it really....that shocking?" She asked between her chuckling, her cheeks colored pink as she tried to recover from her small laughing fit. "Did I tease you too much?" She would ask sweetly, her expression looking innocent, while her eyes held a different story. One of complete amusement and maybe excitement. "Does that mean you were imagining it? You had such a guilty look before.~"

Her hands would rest on the table, her body leaning forward so that she was closer to him. Her hand would reach out and poke his chest as she grinned. "I don't want to have to punish you for over-drinking, so you better take it easy." She was clearly not serious and looked like she was in a pleased mood as she stood up from her chair and moved to his side, sitting next to him and scooting closer on the booth seat. "If you are uncomfortable, you can say so, you know. But I am someone who likes to be close during dates. Gives me a better idea on compatibility."

Alykia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:13 pm
tab User Image

*Her laugh was sweet--even though she was laughing AT him in an uncontrolled type of way.* "No, I mean..." *It was hard to get out what he was trying to say with how flustered he was right then. Before he could explain she went on to make it worse. Sam slapped his hand in front of his face and let it slid down slowly to plop on the table again. This time he didn't care if anyone looked their way. There was no way he was going to answer the question. He had no confidence whatsoever. Nerves were shot.*

*Sam rubbed the spot she poked as he gave her an awkward smile.* "One drink isn't going to kill me...and do I even want to know what this punishment of yours would entail?" *He knew she wasn't being serious about it but asked anyway. The guy was trying to return to normal. When she stood up his eyes followed her. What was she doing? Instinctively he scooted over; although he had to move the bag she gave him.* "Oh! I forgot." *The closeness seemed to be forgotten as he distracted himself with the gift she got him. Pulling it out and putting it carefully on the table. The color was bright and sunny. An almost childlike grin sat on his face as he opened up the thing.* "Oh~ Sweet! Does this play vinyl?" *He asked in an excited tone as he turned to look at her--forgetting how close they were. Sam tried not to let it get to him as he returned his attention to the nice distracting gift. Yeah, way more interesting than the female sitting next to him. Fingers gently slid across the components. A softer smile on his face. It was so cool. Just think of all the music he could play. Some he hasn't even dived into yet.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:53 pm
tab User Image

She didn't answer his question exactly, and merely grinned. "I wonder~" Was all she would give the man in reply to his punishment inquiry, before her hands clapped together as he focused on the gift. She was excited for him to see it, but also a little nervous as well. She wasn't sure if he was a records kind of person. But, when he started looking at the gift, she felt way better about the gift. "It does! These days, a lot of companies make records of recent albums so you can even listen to newer stuff on it." That was a bonus that the music shop owner had pointed out when she bought it too. It wasn't just old school music with this cute puppy! "Do you like it?"

Alykia

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces