Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Sam x Elena(Cat Cafe) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:13 pm
🌱 πŸ’§ 🎧 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !SAMUEL )
tab User Image
User Image tab Single__________xxxx!!

"Oh, yes. I love it! I can't wait to try this baby out." *He closed it and tapped the top with a smile before turning to her. Sam wrapped his arms around the woman to bring her into a warm hug.* "Thank you so much! It's such a thoughtful gift." *He gave her a big happy grin as he pulled away. A moment later the server returned with their drinks. Sam quickly put his gift back in the bag and off to the side so it was out of the way. Picking up his drink he took a sip--almost forgetting what he ordered since they weren't at a bar.* "Oh, not bad." *Yellow orbs shifted to look at her.* "How's yours?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:39 pm
🌹 ⛺️ πŸŒ… xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !ELENA TITUS )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single)__________xxxx!!

Ahh, it was her turn to get flustered, as she was not expecting him to actually hug her. Especially not with that whole bot of him imagining her without her skirt. She would wrap her arms around him in return before giving him a happy smile. "I was hoping that you would like it." She watched him put away the gift, before she took her finished tea with a thank you and lifted a hand to tuck some strands of her long hair behind her ear before sipping from the cup. he would smile as the flavor spread over her tongue. "I really like it, did you want to try it?" She offered as she turned her cup and held it out to him so he could drink from the side opposite to where she drank, just to take a test sip.

Alykia

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:41 am
tab User Image

*He didn't notice her get flustered at all. She just seemed pleased he liked what was giving. After the excitement wore off he started to think his gift was lackluster in comparison. Flowers were such a traditional thing to get after all. He didn't let the thought bum him out, however. Attention turning to their drinks. "Oh, yeah. Sure. Here, try mine...if you want." *He added the last bit like an afterthought. Either cups were exchanged or he just tried a small sip of hers. Sam let the interesting flavors sink in as he returned the drink.* "It's sweet...with some type of freshness to it." *He gave a nervous laugh when he realized he should like a tea snob. The young adult didn't know s**t about such things. When the stuffed avocado came he realized he forgot to order something to eat.* "Oh, that looks good. I should probably order something myself." *He went to look at the menu he still had while pondering.*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:20 pm
tab User Image

She nod as she took his cup as well and took her own sip before handing it back over. It was probably because of her Russian roots, but the vodka they had seemed a little weak in burn but great in flavor. "It tastes pretty good! \Very sweet.//" She would say in Russian before she went back to sipping on her own drink. "It is very fresh, I agree." Her attention would shift to her avocado when it arrived, and she would feel her tummy grumble. She...did not realize how hungry she was before. "Did you want to try it? I don't mind."

Alykia

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:28 pm
tab User Image

*He was gonna say something when he realized she spoke in another language.* "What language was that? Is it your native one?" *He asked while apparently not caring about what she actually said in secret.* "No, it's okay. I'll get a sandwich or something." *He didn't want to take some of hers. If she insisted for him to try it then he would give in. He'd share whatever he got after all. Hers just looked so small when she seemed rather hungry.*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:20 pm
tab User Image

She glances at him as she popped a piece of her avocado stuffing in her mouth, waiting until she swallowed before she smiled. "Russian. I am from Kazan, Russia." She would admit before she nudged him playfully. "I can say something else if you want to hear~" She would insist a little on him trying a piece. "Are you sure? They gave me both halves of the avocado for one serving, so there is plenty."

Alykia

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:16 pm
tab User Image

*He thought for a minute before asking a question.* "Is it nice there?" *Sam was more so talking about the scenery and culture than anything else.* "Only if you tell me what you said after." *He countered since he had a feeling she was going to say something embarrassing. A small smile appeared on his face when she brought up sharing again.* "I suppose it won't hurt." *He gave in without actually trying to take a half or even a bite. It wasn't his food to take even if it was offered. That would be just plain rude.*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:59 pm
tab User Image

She nods her head as she smiles, taking another bite of her avocado with a a piece of shrimp that was inside of the delicious fruit. "\Maybe I can teach you a few words if you wanted to learn.//" She would start with Russian and a smile. "Maybe I can teach you a few words if you wanted to learn." She would repeat back in English afterwards before she took another bite. She would then take another peace and move it closer to him for him to eat. "Its really good."

Alykia

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:23 pm
tab User Image

*He chuckled after she spoke in Russian and translated it.* "Are you trying to start with teaching me a whole sentence?" *Then a thought occurred to him.* "Does your son speak more than one language already?" *He glad took a bite of what was offered to him since it was already deemed okay.* "Ah, it is really good." *He gave her a smile before moving on to a question which made him slightly uncomfortable.* "Just curious but...why did you decide to try this speed date thing? I know Hercules is all in with helping you find someone...but why? I mean what do you really want out of this?" *He was speaking in general. Not with him. They may generally get along and have kissed, but he didn't think anything would come of it. There was no way he'd be a good father after all. That's one thing. He could get himself killed doing what he did and would never be around--probably. Forget about the age thing. Not like he knew exactly how old she was--and didn't plan on asking.*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:36 pm
tab User Image

She gave him a grin with another bite of her food, focus shifting to that as he asked his neck question. "He knows English, Russian and German." She took pride in the brains of both her children. They were smart kids, one just made poor choices. She snapped out of her thoughts on the two of them as Sam moved onto his next question. "I think I wanted to meet new people. Make new friends and get out into the city for a little while. Sometimes I feel like the only person I ever talk to is a demanding 6 year old. Its nice to have others to talk as well."

Alykia

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:43 am
tab User Image

"Oh, so much already. I only know English." *He probably didn't even know that very well. It was sad to think about. Sam only got the most basic of schooling and he never thought to teach himself more when he was freed. Now he was wondering if he should have. Galileo definitely focused on book smarts when he could make his own decisions. It was then he realized he was a dumb jock. A sharp inhale was taken. He didn't want to be that guy. It's even worse because he sucks socializing with chicks. Is it too late for him? Maybe. This thought process almost makes him laugh--instead, he cracks a smile. Yellow orbs focus back on her.*

*Sam listened to the reasoning for her doing with speed dating thing.* "No one in the school visits you? Like the staff." *He asked while completely ignoring the fact she was just in it to make friends. At least at first.* "Wait. Why didn't you just say that at the beginning? Instead of making the kiss bet and teasing me all day!" *He was exaggerating a bit. Sam made an incoherent noise.* "I should have known you were just doing it to entertain yourself." *He wasn't upset. Sam got teased all the time. This was nothing new to him. Still, the boys were going to town with this one. They didn't actually know a lot yet since he avoided accidentally letting Mitch touch him. You never know with him sometimes--especially when he is teasing.*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:33 am
tab User Image

She gave a nod of pride, a grin on her face. She had pride in having taught him early so he was multilingual and could make frie d's of all sorts. "I could always teach you some of the languages I k ow if you wanted to learn." She mods her head as she smiled. She was certain most of the people who came were really there for Hercules, but she would chat with them every now and then. "I think they are more fascinated by the happy and upbeat 6 year old than his mother though." She would watch him as he spoke before she gave a soft laugh. "Doesn't A relationship always start as friends? I thought when dating, you test your compatibility and move forward from there? I kissed you because I like you, you are attractive and fun to be around. Is that bad?"

Alykia

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:49 am
tab User Image

"Maybe. There are probably other things I should learn first." *He said more as a joke even though he was basically admitting he was a dunce. A light laugh escaped him.* "That's kind of sad." *He said about them mostly paying attention to her upbeat kid.*

"I suppose it could..." *He was responding the very first question as his thoughts went to Rin--the only female he actually managed to befriend. How would that even work? Yellow orbs focused back on the woman with him. He was going to say more but decided against it since it had been mentioned once already. A small shy smile graced his features.* "No, it's not bad." *He scratched his cheek lightly.* "So uh...what are you doing after this?" *He was definitely more on the nervous side right now.*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:20 pm
tab User Image

Her shoulders shrugged as she took another bite, still smiling softly as she swallowed the smooth goodness of the avocado and filling. "I don't see it as sad. To be honest, I had a child when I was 15 who I am afraid to admit I don't spend time with. Frankly, I am not sure he thinks I am alive anymore. He isolated himself a lot and his upbringing with his father...well...my husband was not a very good man. We were both very unhappy for a long time." She sighs softly as she sets down the utensil and recalls the man himself. Someone much like Vladimir, the man who has Pom currently enraptured in his web. "When I think about how much I had failed with him, I fear doing the same with Hercules. I was young, so I knew nothing about being a mother...but I want to do better this time and let Hercules know I am here for him. Let Prometheus that I am sorry and that I want to be a better mother than I could be before." She turns to look at him apologetically. "Sorry, it was probably a little heavier a conversation than you intended."

She picks up the fork again before taking another bite, followed by another sip. "Hmm, knowing me, I will probably go home and watch movies with Hercules or go to the school and do some more work on my day off. What about you? What does the always magnetic Sam do on his free time?"

Alykia

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:40 pm
tab User Image

*A small smile formed on his features. Wait. Fifteen? The story seemed to get worse as she went. Prometheus? He...heard that name before. During the whole speil there was a mix of worry, concern, and shock on his face.* "Prometheus?" *He repeated partly because it was the last bit she talked about. His mind was racing. It had to be the same person, right? How many people with that name would be in this area? He didn't actually know much, but Mitch always seemed to know things you wouldn't think he did. Sam didn't say anything else on the matter. Normally he would if he wasn't lost in his own head.*

*Somehow the topic managed to shift to something more mundane.* "Uh...I don't know. Hang out with the boys." *He said a bit lamely. Sam took a sip of his drink while wondering if he should keep his mouth shut or ask questions.*

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff