Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Sam x Elena(Cat Cafe) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:54 pm
🌹 ⛺️ πŸŒ… xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !ELENA TITUS )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single)__________xxxx!!

She watched as he looked like he was suddenly shocked by what she had said. It was then that she worried she messed up the entire date just by bringing that up."Yes. Do you know him? Prometheus Titus. Red hair, golden eyes? He has a peculiarity called cyberlinguism. From what I gather, he taps into the entire city's network sometimes." She leaned closer and she seemed interested in Sam's reactions to her words. "Have you spoken to him?"

She sat back in her seat, her hands resting in her lap as she stared down at the partially eaten meal in front of her. "Sorry if I out a damper on things. I didn't know that bringing up my other son would make things strange. I try not to mention him since I don't really feel like I have a right to say I am his mother."

Alykia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:23 pm
🌱 πŸ’§ 🎧 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !SAMUEL )
tab User Image
User Image tab Single__________xxxx!!

*Oh, no. She was asking questions. Wait. Cyberwhatever she just said?* "No, it's okay..." *He finally spoke up again after she uttered the last bit.* "I just uh you know, I'm sure you did your best at the time." *He first addressed how she felt inadequate as a mother. Downing the rest of his drink he thought of what to say next. His eyes watching a cat when he started.* "I haven't spoken to him personally or even seen him. I've just...heard his name." *Yellow orbs shifted to look back at her. A small unsure smile formed on his features.* "Why do you think you failed him? Did you...abandon him?" *He didn't want to ask that, but she said he might not think she was even alive. It was just the first thing he could think of right then. Sam felt like a horrible person even thinking such a thing.* "I mean not on purpose or I mean I'm not saying you'd do that...you know, unless you had to."

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:06 pm
tab User Image

Her demeanor changed a little bit as she sat up straight, expression unreadable as she looks at the other. "From who exactly?" Her hands start to grip the skirt of her dress and her knuckles are turning white. Eventually, depending on Sam's answer, she would relax or tense up more. "There were things that were following me, things that could get him hurt. I had to send him to my relatives and then had to go silent for several years. I didn't know that he never made it to my grandparents until I returned after my things were settled. To make his transition without me easier, I...altered his memories a little. But I can't control nor see what I alter. I didn't have control over it then. So I don't really know what was taken or changed. I just know that it can be reset to normal if he sees me. I find myself responsible for what has happened to him up until now because I know that I should have never left him alone when he tried...when he tried to..." Her lips press together as she closed her eyes and tried calming down. "I know that I shouldn't have left. And I did anyways because I was a fool. Him being involved with someone he should have never been involved with...is my fault."

Alykia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:12 am
tab User Image

*She seemed rather tense now. Technically, he heard it from at least two people.* "A friend of mine was intrigued by his peculiarity." *He answered without revealing a name at the moment; although, he was talking about Mitch when he said that.* "I'm sorry you both had to go through that, but it's not your fault. You couldn't have known what was going to happen. At least it's not completely your fault. Maybe you could have made different decisions which would have made things work out better, but what if they ended up making it worse? For now, he is alive at least." *He gave a smile meant to comfort her.* "Who is it? The one who got involved with Prometheus." *Sam had a strange feeling he already knew the answer, but he had no idea what he'd do with such information.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:22 pm
tab User Image

Intrigue sometimes did not lead to good things. But, she was trying not to be too critical and suspicious of Sam and his friend just because they know of Prom. It wasn't like Prom tried hiding what his peculiarity was, or who he is. "Yes, but at what cost? he has lost so much because he was alone." Had hurt so many people because he lacked the right guidance. "His father's close and old friend. A man who was in the same group as his father and I. Before I...had to clean things up a bit. We met him in school and he joined the group when Thaddeus talked him into it. He is very bad news. I think Thaddeus only became more twisted under his influence, and they were more than 10 years apart. He just...had a way of manipulating Prom's father." She grips her skirt again. "The worst part might be that I don't think he knows who Prom is. And I think that if he knew Prom was Thaddeus's child, he would only grow more possessive and claim that Prom was meant to be his because Thaddeus promised to bring him a gift that never got delivered when Thaddeus was killed in an accident." He was going to sell her child to that monster from the start so that they were even. Vlad was not told what Prom could do or his name, but he WAS told that the child had a gift which Thaddeus would reveal to him once they met so that he could utilize him. So how in the hell did Prom get to him anyway?!

Alykia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:33 pm
tab User Image

*No, that's not what he wanted to hear. The information could be useful, however. Who knew what Mitch knew after all. All he really wanted was a name. He placed his hands on her shoulders as a way to get her to focus and maybe calm her. As if he knew what he was doing.* "What's his name? Elena. Please tell me." *He was still concerned and worried.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:58 pm
tab User Image

She shook her head to clear her head as she turned her gaze to him. "Vladimir Gavrie. But it looks like he goes by Claudine now. Posing as a highly influential model who is charming and sweet." She didn't know why Sam seemed to ask that with a sense of urgency, his hands on her shoulders telling her that he may be in some kind of rush. "Custody of Prometheus was given to him when Prom was 12. His name was technically changed to Gavrie when my husband finished the records, but they were destroyed before they ever became final. Vladimir believes that the child that was promised to him, died with my husband. At least he should." It felt like word vomit. Once one thing was said, things just kept pouring out as she looked more and more panicked with each word, but couldn't stop it.

Alykia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:12 pm
tab User Image

"Model?" *Sam didn't even know he posed as a model. He never paid attention to those kinds of things. His look didn't change when he heard the name though. It was what he was expecting after all. <********>. He never really cared for the guy; although, they didn't really interact much. What in the world? She was telling him so much ******** up s**t and it seemed like the tip of the iceberg. Sam didn't know what to say. It's not like he could confess how he technically worked with the man. Well, they never did a mission together, but still. He pulled her into a hug and started to rub her back.* "Calm down. He's not with us right now and Prometheus is safe at the school." *At least that's what he knew from their talk.* "Why don't you talk to him? I know it's been a long time, but you want to right things and you can't do that from afar." *He was trying to be comforting and gentle with his words.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:28 pm
tab User Image

Once she received the hug, her arms wrapped around him in return and she used the warmth of the man to help console her. Not only because she was feeling a little upset about her child, but also because she was absolutely destroying their date and probably any friendship they could have had. "I am sorry Sam. I feel like I just made our date something depressing or dramatic." She sighs before she pulled away to give the man a small smile, trying to cheer up a little and focus the conversation back onto their date and themselves. Less about her own child."We should focus back onto our date. I wouldn't want to drag down our entire date over something crazy. Thank you for listening to me rant a bit."

Alykia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:51 pm
tab User Image

*It was good to see her seemingly calming down. Sam returned the smile when she pulled away.* "It's good to vent. Sometimes that's all we can do." *He held her hands more to comfort than anything. Sam gave her a small smile.* "Should we leave and find something else to do?" *He suggested just to get a change of scenery. There was no rule about staying at the cat cafe for the whole date after all. The young exile didn't know what he was going to do with this unwanted information about Vlad.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:16 pm
tab User Image

Her cheeks felt warm and her heart was beating a little fast, embarrassment setting in despite him saying it was okay. Once he spoke up about changing their location to freshen their minds, she perked up. That was a great idea. They could use the fresh air. "Where would we go? Should we go somewhere that is inside or outside?" She would sound a little excited over the prospect of a location change as she returned the gesture of holding her hands by holding his as well.

Alykia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:45 pm
tab User Image

*He didn't know why some color blossomed on her cheeks so he gave her a smile.* "We could walk around until we find something interesting nearby...or go to the park." *He suggested before he slipped his hands out of hers so he could pay. If she tried to pay he would insist to let him do it. With things paid for he picked up his bag after handing her the plant and grabbed her hand to lead them out. It was then he realized it might be troublesome to carry these around.* "Is your place nearby? So we can drop off your plant." *He asked after the exited the cafe.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:17 pm
tab User Image

She would nod as she stood with him and started gathering her things, asking for a to go box after she got through Sam insisting to pay. She thought that it was sweat he offered to pay for her. Letting him take her hand, the woman would hold onto her orchid with a soft smile. "It is pretty close, but...my son is home with the sitter. You would have to wait outside if you didn't want to get bombarded with questions from an aggressive little 6 year old." She would tease with a chuckle, already imagine Hercules and his barrage of questions on the man that was on date number two with his mama.

Alykia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:14 am
tab User Image

"Lead the way then." *He said since they could at least drop her gift off for now. Going in probably wasn't the best idea considering what was just talked about. Not to mention how he felt like the little one would ask all kinds of embarrassing questions. His emotions have gone all over the place too much as it was.* "I can wait...unless you want me to come in." *He gave her the option in the end. It was her place and precious child after all. A small smile graced his features as he let her take him in the correct direction.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:07 am
tab User Image

She would nod and start walking in the right direct with him, her hands protectively holding the potted flowers."You don't have to go inside if you are more comfortable staying outside. I don't want to overwhelm you anymore than i probably already have." She already felt bad enough as it is for bombarding him with her word vomit before.

Alykia

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces