Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Saren x Jae(Lucky Lanes)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:38 pm
User Image

Lucky Lanes is the hottest bowling alley in town!
    Think you can play without the children's guard rails? Ready to show your skills and not knock someone out with a bowling ball?
    Well come on down and score some strikes! End the night with awkward dance moves to pop songs and a helping of heartburn from pizza and wings!

Zombuddie
Jae and Saren have a date!

Mayumi Hiiragi
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 8/20~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:40 pm
📚🌙 🍩 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Saren Kimura )
tab User Image
User Image tab Singlexxxx!!

Seeing as her first date had not gone very far she was thinking of deleting the dating app thinking that a second date would not be a good idea. But she decided to give it another try and see if the second date would go any better than the first. Now she was back at the Bowling alley with her next date. Her next date was a man named Jae who happened to be eight years older than herself. She was not sure how this dating app worked but why it would pair up a 17 year old girl and a 25 year old man was beyond her. But the age difference did not bother her at all. So he was a little older than she was big deal. Her grandfather had been eight years older than her grandmother and things worked out fine for them. But what if her date did not feel the same about the age difference would he just see her as a little girl and not want anything to do with her? Or would he at least be willing to be friends with herif he was not okay with the difference in their age? She could not stop thinking as she waited for him to arrive.

Zombuddie

Mayumi Hiiragi

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:58 pm
🍸🍆 🍭 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Jae-Seong Muk )
tab User Image
User Image tab (SINGLE)__________xxxx!!

This dating app was strange to him. His last date went pretty well, finding out a few new things such as that his last date lived in the same building as him. But this new one.. Well, his thoughts were all jumbled up about it. For starters, it was a kid who was 17. Jae thought this dating app would give him people around his own age. This kid was jailbait. And second of all, his date was a girl. He hadn’t had an official date with a girl since just out of high school. Jae-Seong didn’t fair very well with women.

He dressed casually for the occasion, a white collared shirt and black pants with holes at the knee’s. He showed up to the bowling alley where his date was supposed to take place and sighed as blue eyes looked up at the location. Entering, he eventually found his ‘date’ and glided over to her.

”Are you Saren?” Jae asked her with a small smile. After she would confirm it, he extended his hand for a handshake.
                ”Alright, I’m just going to lay out the facts straight and fast- you are way too young for me and technically illegal so I’m sorry if I have to bluntly say I won’t be interested.” Perhaps he was a bit harsh, but he didn’t want to waste his time.

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:41 pm
📚🌙 🍩 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Saren Kimura )
tab User Image
User Image tab Singlexxxx!!

When Jae arrived she smiled "Yes I'm Saren you must be Jae." she said smiling. She reached out and shook his hand after she shook hands with him he explained that she was to young for him which she understood from his point of view. She was happy that he was being honest with her about it instead of leading her on then rejecting her. And she was pretty sure that this was going to be how it went anyways like Jae said she was to young and illegal. "I kind of figured that this was how it was going to go. But since we are here can we at least get to know each other and maybe be just friends.?"

Zombuddie

Mayumi Hiiragi

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:15 am
User Image
User Image

You can continue your date on Discord, Skype, Phone, PMs, or another form of instant messaging to complete your interaction that was left unfinished.

Whether you failed, passed or scored a successful date, you can collect a boost or two for your next date!
    Visit the Boost Shop to see the available boosts to you.

Got past the introductions: -1
Learned a new thing about the other: -1
Got along together: 0
Didn't make it to 10 posts: -1

Bonuses
+4 Not another fail boost.
+1 Had a missing partner for more than one day.
+1 Both like sweets.

3/5

Mayumi Hiiragi

Zombuddie

[Forum Graveyard]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out