Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Vlad x Wynn(Uvine Museum) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:48 pm
User Image

Not all museums are boring! Come explore science and natural history at the Uvine Museum!
    Gaze upon the Milky Way in the observatory or take a picture in the jaws of a fossilized Megalodon.
    You can even dig for your own gemstone to take home, experiment with chemistry, or grab a bite to eat at Uvine's very own Dinosaur themed restaurant!

Quote:
Vladimir and Wynn have a date! GOD SPEED TO YOU WYNN

tokyoloverTM
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 8/20~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:36 pm
🔪 ☠️ ⚠️ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !VLADIMIR CLAUDINE )
tab User Image
User Image tab (HUNTING)__________xxxx!!

The only reason that he signed up for this stupidity, was because he had heard there was a possibility Prometheus would be present. You could imagine the complete disappointment he felt when he found out that was not at all true. Ever since he got to touch and hold him, he was growing less able to keep a safe distance until preparations were finished. If Prometheus would have come, then they could enjoy a date like old times. Lifting his hand, the man covered his face and softly laughed into it. Oh he was so, angry right now. He was most likely duped with a false source from Prometheus himself and was now stuck here. If there wasn't the benefit of stealing a peculiarity, he would have never shown up to begin with.

Dropping his hand, the model's face became blank as he tapped his foot. Ah, he was feeling rather antsy now. His "date" would be here some time soon, and then things could start. This vile torture. He just hoped he was not a waste of Vlad's time. Or else the model was going to have to deal with a body today. Well, if he were honest, there would probably be a body regardless.

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:39 pm
📐 🍓 🦄 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !WYNN FOSTER )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single Unicorn)__________xxxx!!

Oh how Wynn did not want to do this… A classmate had told him about this dating app where you could meet people and go on dates with them. Wynn wanted nothing to do with it as he was not interesting in dating someone especially someone from online! Though Wynn was stupid enough to leave his phone out and this classmate made him a profile so that was how Wynn ended up in this mess… He wanted nothing to do with this especially with someone so much older then him! They could get in trouble for something like this couldn't they!? It was illegal! Unfortunately the date had already been set thanks to Wynns classmate so the Welsh teen had no choice in the matter…

Wynn made his way over to the museum, freaking out and nervous out of his mind. Thankfully they were going to the museum which Wynn would enjoy for the most part and it was a very public space so if anything happen he could just scream and someone would come running… Right? " This is not a date… I did not consent to this and I am underage." Wynn kept telling himself over and over again as he got closer to the museum. Once the Welsh teen got there he pulled out his phone and looked at Vladimirs profile before looking around to find him. Once the silver haired teen saw the adult, he nervously walked over. " Vladimir Claudine?" The teen was sure to stand almost ten feet away from the man incase he needed to make a run for it.

(Outfit)

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:41 pm
tab User Image

Like a switch flipped in seconds, whatever irritation or cold expression he might have had, was replaced with a charming smile as he was greet by the student. No, he was not thrilled about being stuck with a child, for this was not the first time he was tricked into such a thing. Sometimes he had to tell himself that he was not held accountable for taking a 17 year old's virginity when he thought he was 22. He supposed it didn't matter now anyways, since Prometheus was turning 19 this October. Already over the age required for Vlad's company. "Yes, that is me. Um...I feel as though we must clear this up right this moment so as to not run into anything displeasing." He sighs as if he were inconvenienced as his hand lifted to scratch his cheek. "I am quite certain their system had a mistake when they paired us up, as you are not of age. Normally, I would just not have shown, but I was a little concerned that you may come and think you were stood up and I didn't want to leave a teenager in a place they were not familiar with by themselves. And I am sorry if I seem rather uncomfortable, but this is an unsettling situation and I am not sure how to proceed with it." The model looked as though he was concerned as he lowered his hand just to lift them as he backed up a little more.

"I do not want to be awkward, but I do not want to be within a distance that can be deemed as inappropriate, as I am in a career that has me under the watch of paparazzi."

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:00 pm
tab User Image

Maybe if Wynn explained right now that he did not make his dating profile and this was all a big mistake they could go their separate ways and they could both just go home and act like nothing happened. As the older male spoke about clearing something up the Welsh teen was ready for the worst and book it out of there. Wynn could see this mans aura after all and what Wynn say was not good… The man before him was someone who was not pure, why he was not very pure Wynn did not know but he knew that this man could be nothing but trouble. They way this man was acting though did not match his aura. He acted so charming and nice? maybe he did something in the past to make his aura this way? or was this all a act.

" Yes there was a mistake… I did not sign up or make that profile. A classmate did and made this happen. I thank you for coming out here as I did the same." The silver haired boy looked around to see if anyone was looking at them weird before he looked back at the model. " Well seeing that we are here we might as well not waste anymore of our time and enter the museum or just go home. I personally wouldn't mind checking it out so you are welcome to come with me or not." Hopefully this guy would just leave! " That distance is just fine." Was that a little to blunt?

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:28 pm
tab User Image

This person, was kind of irking his irritation even more with their small jabs. It wasn't like he wanted to be here, and yet, HE was being pegged as the creep when he was technically catfished by a ******** kid. Taking a deep breath in and out quietly, the man fixed his suit. "I see, that is no fun. I did sign up, but only because a relative of mine was said to have signed up and we were supposed to do it together. Apparently it was a jest. So I understand." His face lights up as he snapped his fingers with a smile. "I know, you are a student yes? I bet you go to the academy. If it makes you feel any better, you can call my nephew, he goes to your school. He can vouch that I am in no way trying anything shady. I am sorry if I am pushy as well, I just have a career I spent a very long time building up and I do not want to have any trouble for an honest mistake that was done by neither of us." He pulls out his wallet and holds it up for the other to see a picture of Prom laughing with cake in his hair. A picture taken during Prom's birthday when the two got into a cake fight that led to one heated night of passion and licking a bunch of icing off of each other. "Prometheus Titus is his name. His friend also goes there too! Naruse Satoshi. Do you know him? I am his late father's half-younger brother. He is the only reason I am in town to begin with, I am visiting right now."

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:44 pm
tab User Image

Wynn was about to start walking towards the museum, hoping maybe Vladimir would just leave but then the older male started to say something that caught the Welsh teens intreats a little. Wynn looked at the man as he claimed that he had a nephew at he Academy that could vouch for him. Wynn looked at the man from head to toe once more as he was studying the mans aura. Vladimir claimed that he would not try anything shady but his aura told a different story. Maybe he did things in the past to make his aura like this but now was a different man? It was hard to say. Wynn would of doubted him still if it wasn't for the photo he pulled out of Prom. His eyes widen at the fight of the familiar redhead. " Yeah I know Prom and Naruse… They never mentioned that you were in town." Wynn said as he looked at the picture longer before looking up at the man. Maybe Prom did not tell him because his uncle was famous?

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:55 pm
tab User Image

The man sighed softly as he nod his head and looked visibly saddened by it as he turned the wallet over to look at the image. Prometheus never spoke about him. That was saddening to a degree, but also understandable. It was probably not easy to talk about your lover of 2 years with children who would never understand. "I think that may be because I made him angry and he is ignoring my calls right now. I only told him that he was being far too isolated lately. He got so angry and started yelling at me." He puts the wallet away with a sigh again before looking to Wynn with a crestfallen expression. "Prometheus does not take well to people trying to help him from what I have gathered. I was only worried about him and he just got so mad and said that I needed to stay out of his business. He is my nephew! He is my business isn't he? I just don't understand kids his age I suppose. Too old to get the emotional turmoil of this generation." His hand lifts and he rubs the back of his neck, his gaze on the floor. "I don't know what is the best course of action to make it up to him. I am so confused. I worry I will make him angrier."

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:54 am
tab User Image

Wait… Was this guy really upset that Prom did not speak of him? Were the two really that close? If they were wouldn't Prom have said something about him? Something was off about this guy… The aura was a dead give away but even without seeing his aura once could probably tell something was a little off. " Sometimes Prom just needs some space. Maybe what he is going through right now is something that does not involve his uncle? I am sure there are things you do that are none of Proms business no?" Wynn knew very well that Prom did not take well to people helping him as the two were friends after all. The welsh teen looked around once more and motioned over to the museum. " I don't know what you should do either other then maybe give some space to Prom for a bit unless you want him to get real mad. I am going to the museum seeing I came out all this way." The teen wanted to get away from this man as soon as possible. From the outside he seemed like a charming and caring person but that aura was not sitting well with Wynn along with the fact that he was talking about Prom and Naruse.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:33 pm
tab User Image

He was being rather rude, and it was starting to really piss Vlad off. he felt ice forming on his fingertips as his smile gained an icy feel to it. Were all teenagers this annoying? No, not even Prometheus was this repugnant when he was this age. He was far more mature than he was aged. Vlad was going to step forward, his hand closing in a fist. But he stopped as he heard a chime coming from his own pocket. Releasing his clenched fist, he used it to fish out his phone, blinking as he read over the name. His face softened and he looked pleased with the caller, immediately answering it. "We were just speaking of you. Hmm? Of course not, now why would I do that to one of your dear friends. I do not harass people might I remind you?" He chuckles softly as the male calls him on his bullshit. "Uh-uh, your mouth Prometheus, we spoke of that." His lifted the phone from his ears as the other started pouring out one swear word after another. Normally this would have worsened his mood, but it only made him chuckle."Feisty today I see. Hmm? Strange, but alright." He would lower the phone as it disconnected, before pointing towards Wynn's pocket. "Prometheus said to retrieve your phone from your pocket and look at the screen."

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:20 pm
tab User Image

Again, the Welsh teen turned towards the museum and took two steps before Vladimirs phone rang. This would of been the perfect time to book it inside before Vladimir spoke to whoever was on the other end of the line. Wynn stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder to look back at the older male. He was talking to Prom? What were the chances of Prom calling his so called uncle now after the uncle said they two were not talking? From the sounds of it they were talking about Wynn and harassing him? The silver haired teen could not hear anything that his red head friend was saying until he started yelling swear words that confirmed that it was infect Prom. Why would he call? This whole event was just strange and Wynn wanted to get the hell out of here. " My phone?" With his back still turned to Vladimir, Wynn pulled his phone out and turned his head slowly to look down at his phone to see what may be on his screen.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:21 pm
tab User Image

Again, the Welsh teen turned towards the museum and took two steps before Vladimirs phone rang. This would of been the perfect time to book it inside before Vladimir spoke to whoever was on the other end of the line. Wynn stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder to look back at the older male. He was talking to Prom? What were the chances of Prom calling his so called uncle now after the uncle said they two were not talking? From the sounds of it they were talking about Wynn and harassing him? The silver haired teen could not hear anything that his red head friend was saying until he started yelling swear words that confirmed that it was infect Prom. Why would he call? This whole event was just strange and Wynn wanted to get the hell out of here. " My phone?" With his back still turned to Vladimir, Wynn pulled his phone out and turned his head slowly to look down at his phone to see what may be on his screen.

tiny14xx2

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:04 pm
tab User Image

On Wynn's phone would be a video of Prom. He would use the cameras to take a look around before sighing softly. "Turn around so you are facing Vlad." He instructs, through the speaker, so that the other could not see anything Prom was putting on the screen. "I know this is a strange situation, but I wanted to ask if you could give my idiot of an uncle a tour around the museum. Though he is a pervert with his lovers, he is not with teens. As a matter of fact, he is severely uncomfortable around them. They tend to lie and trick him to try and get money for blackmail from him because he is famous. Though a ******** MORON, he can't even hurt you. He is a veteran, which would make him fall under the impure class. He is new to the city and doesn't know anyone. If you could show him around the museum, I would appreciate it. Its my fault he is even stuck there to begin with. I tricked him as punishment for getting too cocky." The entire time that Prom was speaking, Vlad's expression looked pleased or troubled. Prometheus was poking the beast a little too hard and would not like the result if he didn't stop."Vladimir, you won't hurt Wynn, will you?" The man's expression turned charming again as he smiled. "I wouldn't even dream to hurt one of your dear friends. I would rather not anger you any more than I probably have either." There was some truth to it, as he lifted his phone once hearing a chime. On his screen was Prometheus, a soft smile gracing his features. "Glad to see you are doing well at least." The male was silent and still for a moment, before Prom looked down and sighed. "If you can get through this farce date and make sure Wynn gets back to the school safely, I will come out and see you. No fighting, no tricks. I will sit down and we can talk. You just have to do this one thing, for me." The man was silent for a moment as he watched Prom's expression through the screen. After seeing Prom that day underneath the tree...he has been itching to see him in person again. "I don't understand what you hope to gain from this little date and why you want it to continue, but, everything I do, is for us. So we can be happy like we were. If this is another small step I can take to get in the right direction, then I will take it, for us. So we can stop playing this game and go back home together again where we should be." Prom would sigh as he reached up to hold his necklace that he had given him, his head nodding shortly after. As Vlad gave a small smile, the screens went black as the phones returned to their normal locked state. "I suppose that he was eavesdropping against our knowledge."

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:03 pm
tab User Image

on the screen there he could see his friend Prom who instructed him to turn to face Vlad. The silver haired teen nodded and slowly turned around like asked, not bothering to ask Prom questions. When Prom asked of Wynn to show his perverted uncle around the museum his face shifted slightly, clearly uncomfortable with the idea of showing Vladimir around. Vladimir might not be a flirt with teens and may not be able to hurt Wynn physically due to his purity but that does not mean that Wynn felt right being with this guy! He wanted to tell Prom that he himself should come out here and show his creepy uncle around but there was something deep down in Wynn that was telling him not to…"Alright…" Nodding his head he agreed to help his friend out.

As Prom was now on the other phone, Wynn put his phone back into his pocket and looked at Vladimir as he was asked not to hurt Wynn. Why would he have to be told that…? The Welsh teens mouth dropped as Prom said this was a date. " How the bloody hell could he call this a date!? It is not in any way a date! I do not date! Especially older creepy men!" This was going to be a long day… " Wouldn't be the first nor the last… Shall we go?" Once more, he gestured to the museum but sadly he would have to take the model with him.

tiny14xx2

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:33 pm
tab User Image

His nature seemed to have changed as he walked with the teen towards the start of the exhibits. While he had tried being more approachable before, he was now less charming and more reserved. "Are you and him close?" He would ask softly, his tone very different than before. More serious and normal. "I had no idea originally that he had any close friends. So, the entire Naruse ordeal really caught me off guard. It is almost like I know less than what I used to." Sometimes if felt like Prometheus was drifting farther and farther away from him. And that only made him more and more anxious.

"I don't particularly care for you or your attitude. Frankly, I cannot stand people like you. But for him, I would be willing to do many things I don't quite like. Just for us to be what we once were. As close as we once were." He sighed softly as he recalled the days when Prometheus followed him around. Nowadays, it felt like Prometheus was leading him astray with a thin string. He was in a balancing act and Prometheus was the place in which he needed to balance. An unstable place where you could never quite catch your footing. "I have never met someone who has captured my interest quite like he has. No one who has such a hold on my control. He is a rare breed."

tokyoloverTM

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces