Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Naruse x Seth(Cat Cafe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:59 pm
User Image

Eat, drink or have a casual chat on the perfect midday date at The Cat Cafe!
    Admire their fluff or get close and personal to the cats with some paw shaped treats.
    If you're feeling spicy, order our Black Cat Vodka~ Or if you prefer the non-alcoholic side of things, try our Catberry Tea and Coffee!

Katze Allemon-Schatten
Naruse and Seth have a date!

Quote:
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 8/20~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:18 pm
tiny14xx2

🎨🌸 🌈 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Seth Wilson )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single)__________xxxx!!

Speed dating wasn't exactly a thing he had ever tried before or even thought of trying, but Ali was doing it, so he thought he would join in. Whatever algorithm or random dart game they used to determine matches had put him with a local student, a guy by the name of Naruse. He hadn't been given much info, though he did know the guy was at least legal age, which was a definite concern given he was a freaking student! Another thing that the message he got stated about his date was that the guy was mega into films. Seth...probably wasn't a good judge of such things. His favorite film was "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and he sort of stuck with those goth art style films. So...it had sort of been a stab in the dark (and the bank account, he might add) when he picked out a gift for Naruse. I hope he likes it...probably should have waited til I knew him better, but it seemed like a good gesture at the time. He had to duck to make it through the doorway, and there were definitely some stares, but he settled down in a corner and soon after a fluffy black cat came up to him for petting.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:33 pm
🎬 ❄️ 💡 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !NARUSE SATOSHI )
tab User Image
User Image tab (SINGLE)__________xxxx!!

His last date...was a bust for sure. He pretty much noped out when things didn't seem to be going anywhere. He was glad that he got a new person and location. However, when he was looking at this guy's likes, he was so unsure what to get. So he just went with some Indian ink for tattooing from some dude's bike. It was rare in that there was only 10 in the world and he managed to get 5. Not really a big deal right?

After entering the cafe, it really didn't take the man long to find the person he was supposed to be looking for. He stuck out like a sore thumb with the hardcore appearance he was sporting. That was fine. A film buff like Naruse could dig it. Wasn't like he was a picky guy either.
                "Hello. I wanted to be early, but it looks like you beat me here." He holds out a hand for the other to shake with a grin."Naruse Satoshi at your service. "

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:24 pm
tiny14xx2

tab User Image

Welp, at least that was a favor he had unintentionally given Naruse: made it easy as hell to find him. Seth stood out pretty much everywhere as they had yet to make a Abnormally Tall Goth Con. And apparently it worked: the moment Naruse entered the door, the student was able to zero in on him and beeline over. Seth gently nudged the cat over so he could stand up and greet Naruse. It was an especially necessary given how cheerful of an introduction he had been given; not exactly Seth's style, but he could wing it. He shook Naruse's hand, "it's fine. Wasn't sure how long it would take, so I left a bit early. Good to meet you, Naruse. I'm Seth Wilson, but just call me Seth. No need for formality, really." He had only recently gotten out of all of those damn casts, so he had no idea how long it would take him to get here, but then Ali had been super nice and given him a lift, so that helped out tremendously. "So...the profile said you were majorly in to films. You thinking of going into filmmaking or acting?" Awkward sounding, yes, but at least it was an ice breaker of sorts.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:00 pm
🎬 ❄️ 💡 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !NARUSE SATOSHI )
tab User Image
User Image tab (SINGLE)__________xxxx!!

After they shook hands formally, the man took his seat and settled into it, his hands resting in his lap. Once the waiter took his order of drink, Naruse's gaze turned back to the man and he gave a small smile. Even to say majorly...felt like an understatement. Film was his purpose in life! And he embraced every bit of it. "I am, and I have actually already traveled around the world with a professional filmmaker as his apprentice. I got the opportunity to star and help direct or film many different big titles."

The waiter brought his drink order, and he put an order for some food, food being a chicken sandwich with a small salad.
                "Tell me a little bit about the world of tattoos. I hear a lot of good things about the shop you mentioned on your profile. Manly about some hot artist who does his tattoos in the dark, but I hear you guys do great work." He takes a sip of his tea before giving a small smile."I have been considering getting some work done, do you have any recommendations for me?" He would ask the man as he sat up straight in his seat. For someone who was 19, he was well-mannered and usually gave off the appearance of maturity.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:25 pm
tiny14xx2

tab User Image

He had thought there was a chance that he might be underselling things a bit, but to hear that Naruse had already been traveling the world as an apprentice, and starred, directed, and filmed several movies...it sort of made him view the rest of the world as underachievers, himself included. "Damn...sounds like you've got your s**t together, to say the least. That's...a really freaking impressive resume." He gave a wry little smile, "if you hit big in the indie scene, I'm always available as arm candy, or a bodyguard or whatever." He was a bit shameless when he wanted to be, which was a stark contrast with how professional and mature Naruse was. Even their posture was about as opposite as you could get, though likely for different reasons: Naruse sat up straight and proper, Seth slouched and was slid forward in the chair so that he could shrink even more. Though in Seth's defense, that was a way to protect others: he could not guarantee civility if anyone asked him how the weather was up there or any of those other dumb-as-hell questions people ask tall people.

When Naruse mentioned the "hot" tattoo artist who worked completely in the dark, he had to wonder what definition of hot was being used. Yes, Ali was rather popular, but also there was this strange dichotomy that floated like an aura around the man: people tended to either be afraid of him, or they wanted to bang him; hardly anyone fell into the spectrum between. As for what it was like being a tattoo artist, he tried to think what sort of terms would make the most sense, in the end, he gave a brief smile before explaining: "it's kind of like being an actor, in a way. Some directors or customers are micromanagers and want everything done a specific way, while others sort of give you an idea of a scene and let you use your own imagination. Difference is, the actor does the shot however many times, then it is up to post-production to fix everything, right? For us...we do all of the editing through sketches that get approved before we actually put needle gun to skin; and that is kind of a long process too. Course, people think it is easy, but there is a hell of a lot of talent, practice, and training that goes into our craft. In the end, you have art. Art that has your stylistic signature on it, no matter how much you were micromanaged, that will last for a long while, and hopefully inspires people." He gave yet another wry smile, "or were you looking for a less poetic answer?" He was about to respond to the advice question when the black cat who had been patiently waiting for him to pet him once more grew impatient and jumped up into is lap, immediately smacking his tail into Seth's face. "Critic," he whispered under his breath. He gently batted the cat's tail out of his face and the cat settled down in his lap. "Anyways," he began while trying to appease the cat, "as for advice...it will take longer than you think, you probably don't want to do even a half sleeve your first time, and screw the old advice of 'get something you have loved forever.' It makes you start doubting your own choices. Just...think about what moves you, and talk it out with the artist. We're not cold and calculating, we can come to understand what you are after and help you come up with a design. And as long as it makes you happy, screw what anyone else has to say. Hell, some of mine don't even hold any symbolic meaning to me, I just liked the look of them." That might not ought to be what Naruse went for the first time, but he hated the stereotype that you could only get tattoos that were rich in symbolism and had taken years of dreaming to design.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:55 am
User Image
User Image

You can continue your date on Discord, Skype, Phone, PMs, or another form of instant messaging to complete your interaction that was left unfinished.

Whether you failed, passed or scored a successful date, you can collect a boost or two for your next date!
    Visit the Boost Shop to see the available boosts to you.

Got past the introductions: +1
Learned a new thing about the other: +1
Got along together: +1
Didn't make it to 10 posts: -1

Bonuses
+1 Had a missing partner for more than one day.
+1 Both like some form of art.

4/5

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2

[Forum Graveyard]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out