Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Luther x Mizuki(Night Garden)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:53 am
User Image

Come enjoy a beautiful evening walk at the Night Garden!
    The local botanical garden decorated with lights when the sun goes down is a sight to behold.
    Afterward, feel free to get a lovely bite to eat at the restaurant with a grand view.

tiny14xx2
Luther and Mizuki have a date!

tokyoloverTM
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 8/20~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:46 pm
πŸ’‘ πŸ’  πŸ“š xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !LUTHER BALEEL )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single)__________xxxx!!

It would seem that he was reaching into the bin of dating once more. And yet again, fate decided to throw him a curve ball in the shape of a student. It wasn't like he planned for anything to romantic to happen to him while at this thing, but he was thought they would have gotten their system in better shape so that he wasn't nearly committing a crime that would get him fired or worse; beaten by his brother.

Not that he was really afraid or annoyed. That was impossible. Besides, he could use this as another practice opportunity. Nodding to himself, his hand clenched into a fist at his side. Right, he could do this. He felt like he might have hiccuped last time once or twice, but now, he was certain he had this.
                Start with the gift this time. He tried to remember not to give the gift as late as he had done in the past. Because that was better than him waiting until last minute. Now, all he had to do was wait and give himself a pep talk while mentally going over his note cards. He was an expert of mimicking by now, right?

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:15 pm
πŸŽ¨β˜€οΈ
🌸
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !MIZUKI HOSHI
)
tab User Image
User Image tab (SINGLE)__________xxxx!!

This dating thing was more fun then Mizuki thought it would be! She was not really looking for a special someone but this was a good way of meeting people. If things did not really work out or someone was not her type then at least she made a new friend. That is how she mostly saw this, a way to make friends but if things hit off then bonus! For her second date she was surprised with who she got paired up with. Mr Baleel the TA? She was a little shocked that someone who worked at the school was on this app and now the two were going on a date? The age difference did not bother Mizuki much as he last date was older then her as well and Mizuki was legal age but… A TA? True, she did have a crush on the art teacher but that was all in the past and she learned her lesson. So Mizuki was not going to treat this as a date, but as a get together to get to know her teacher! Yes that was it!

The raven haired girl made her way to the Night Garden, enjoying the garden life around her. This was a perfect date location but Mizuki decided that this was not a date. Following the path she soon saw Luther and she gave the man a cheerful smile and gave him a wave. " Hello Mr. Baleel." She said happily before she tripped a little on her own feet but she managed to catch herself from falling and gave a nervous laugh.

(Outfit)

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:43 pm
tab User Image

he gave a small wave when he saw her coming near, moving quickly as she stumbled to catch her if she needed the help. When she seemed to catch herself, he stood up straight and gave her a small smile. This was date #2 with a student, meaning another secret and reason to be fired from the school. So he needed to be more careful than he was with Haruki. No pervert comments out of habit of being around Konstantin and Azazel. "How are you today Miss Hoshi? He would ask her as he backed up a little to give her space. This was going to be a careful date. Especially with this student. One who he had known to Once have a crush on a staff member. Not that he ever assumed the same would happen to him. He wasn't really crush material in his opinion.

"I am certain there are wonders to be seen here. Have you been before?"

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:10 pm
πŸŽ¨β˜€οΈ
🌸
)
tab User Image

" I am fine thank you very much. How about yourself?" The girl said with a bright smile as she looked up at the older male. It seemed that Luther would be calling her by her last name which she did not mind at all as it made this even more less of a date. She was sure Luther was a lovely person and anyone would be lucky to have him as a artier but she couldn't have feelings for another person from the school staff. Plus Akio would get involved again and everyone knows how that went. If Akio knew that she had been on dating apps who knows what would happen!

" No I have not but I have heard a lot about this place! I have also seen a few paintings that are based off of this garden and it is simply breath taking. I really look forward to seeing what this place has in stored."

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:47 pm
tab User Image

"Quite alright despite the circumstances." He would assure her, before he handed over a small blue box with a friendly smile. "Typically it is customary to give someone a gift at meet ups. I hope you do not mind, it is only a key chain of a flower and a painter's palette." He saw his mistake with Haruki last time, by giving a gift that was probably too high in value instead of one that was more thoughtful and simple. At least he was able to learn. That is what this was, a learning process.

He gave a nod before he opened the brochure in his hand and showed it to her. Another thing learned from Haruki, was to show them from where you were standing. Moving to their side was not really necessary. "If you would like this, it shows all the flowers we will be seeing. You can take it as a souvenir from here since it is your first time. However, I studied herbology and would be happy to tell you about any plant which catches your fancy."

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:16 am
πŸŽ¨β˜€οΈ
🌸
)
tab User Image

The moment Luther said despite the circumstances Mizukis bright smile soften a bit and she nodded her head slowly. " I know… I am really sorry about this. I would like to make this clear that I do not see this as a date and I hope you do the same. This is simply a educational field trip." Mizuki said with a firm nod. She hoped that he understood that she did not see this as a date nor would she have a crush on him. After knows got out that Mizuki had a crush on a teacher, there had been rumours that she was only interested in the school staff which was not true! As Luther handed her a small box she opened it up and saw the key chain that he spoke about. The lifted it out of the box to look at it and her bright smile returned. " It is so cute! Thank you so much!" She gave the TA a bow before she then put the keychain on her bag. " I have something for you too." Mizuki pulled out a pocket size book about constellations and handed it to him. " You like to read and learn about knew things right? I thought maybe learning about constellations would maybe interest you."

As Luther opened up the brochure, Mizuki took a step forward and leaned in a little to look at the brochure as he spoke. " Oh did you really? Thats amazing! I would love to hear about the plants here." The girl let out a giggle. " Its like a private herbology lesson"[/coor]

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:39 pm
tab User Image

"I am pleased that you and I are on the same page then." He would agree with a charming smile before he gave her a nod. he was pleased that she at least liked it, even though it may not have been as intricate as the one he gave to Haruki. Even so, he took the gift she gave him, staring at the book for a moment before he chuckled softly. "That's so strange. On my last date, I spoke with them on space, and here you are; giving me a constellation book. Thank you very much for your thoughtful gift." He would put the pocket book in just that, his pocket, before they focused on their destination.

"Consider me your herbology professor today then. First up is the Rosa from the Rosaceae family. You of course, know that as a rose."

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:55 pm
πŸŽ¨β˜€οΈ
🌸
)
tab User Image

Phew! They both were thinking the same thing about this whole thing. Mizuki was relieved that Luther did not see this as a date, making the young woman more relaxed about this. " Oh really? Must be fate then! The stars must be watching over you now, knowing that you will be learning about them more." Mizukis unique eyes looked up to the sky before looking back at the tall man before her. She hoped that he would find the book useful. Now that the air was clear about what this meeting was and the gifts were out of the way they could start on their herbology lesson! As her professor told her what they would be looking at first the raven haired girl smiled brightly. " Oh wow that is such a pretty name."

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:17 pm
tab User Image

"Yes, you must be right." He assured with a smile before they were off to enjoy their little informative tour. As they stopped at the roses and she made her comments on the name, the man chuckled and continued to spew out facts about the flower. "The oldest recorded rose was found in Germany on a Cathedral. It is documented to be over a thousand years old." If only humans could live to such lengths of time.

"They have found fossils of roses which could be dated back over 35 millions years, so they have existed for a very long time."

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:13 pm
πŸŽ¨β˜€οΈ
🌸
)
tab User Image

Mizuki followed Luther along the path to wherever the man wanted to take her and teach her. As he told her about roses history, She looked at the rose amazed. " Germany huh? I would have never guessed that! If I was to guess I would think France or Italy honestly… Digging through her purse she pulled out a small sketch book and started to do a quick sketch of the rose and jot down notes about the rose as Luther explained more of the roses history. " Isn't that amazing? Something that we know and see all the time is so old? I wonder if a rose is seen the same way back then as we do today."

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:48 am
User Image
User Image

You can continue your date on Discord, Skype, Phone, PMs, or another form of instant messaging to complete your interaction that was left unfinished.

Whether you failed, passed or scored a successful date, you can collect a boost or two for your next date!
    Visit the Boost Shop to see the available boosts to you.

Got past the introductions: +1
Learned a new thing about the other: +1
Got along together: +1
Didn't make it to 10 posts: 0

Bonuses
+1 Had a missing partner for more than one day.
+1 Gave a gift!

5/5

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
[Forum Graveyard]

Manage Your Items