Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Stephan x Zayne(Night Garden) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:55 am
User Image

Come enjoy a beautiful evening walk at the Night Garden!
    The local botanical garden decorated with lights when the sun goes down is a sight to behold.
    Afterward, feel free to get a lovely bite to eat at the restaurant with a grand view.

Katze Allemon-Schatten
Stephan and Zayne have a date!

Hope the kind
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 8/20~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:07 pm
Hope the kind

🥀⚠️ 💧 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Stephan Wilson )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single)__________xxxx!!

Why had he decided to do this again? He was a wanted man, and who knows if he could trust anyone, but...this was his first time out in the real world in seventeen years. He wanted to experience it, especially now that he didn't have much time left. I'm also a bit of a romantic, I suppose. Though...is it cruel to get someone interested in me, only for me to die soon after? Oh well, I guess that isn't really up to me, now is it? Speed dating wasn't exactly his thing, but he supposed given his time constraints, it was probably better for him to meet as many people as possible in a short amount of time. Even if that didn't always lend itself to getting to know people well. Either way, he was going to put his best foot forward, hopefully. He had brought along a single yellow rose for Zayne. Hopefully the romantic aspect covered the meaning of different rose colors, and would help to convey the message.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:19 pm
⚠️ 🌹 🍒 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Zayne Veru )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Just a Single Rose)__________xxxx!!

Their date with the detective left a particular taste in his mouth. He would rather not go there as he sat in the cafe, a light cough being thrown into his fist. His slightly pale appearance did not help with the notion that he was a sick individual. Well...he was though. But maybe that could all be hidden with the colorful nights found in the garden. Their lenses looked around the scene. Zayne did his best to find the individual matching the description on his phone till, at last, they were found. ”Mr. Wilson, good day to you.” His voice was quite polite while his tone was rather soft. ”I’m Zayne Veru, your date tonight.”

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:02 pm
Hope the kind

tab User Image

It was so reassuring to hear his actual name being spoken: most of the time when he was getting chased down, it was either "hey you" or his alias being yelled after him. A gentle, quiet voice was also quite the reprieve. That sense of calm and confidence was temporarily broken as he recalled he was not the man he once was: he had been athletic and poised, now he was an animate skeleton with obvious paranoia. But as his eyes fell upon Mr. Veru, a little of his confidence returned. He definitely felt sympathy to see someone also not so well, but at least it made him look not so bad. He approached his partner, and immediately offered up the rose. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Veru. I hope I have not kept you waiting for long?" At some point he would insist upon a first name basis, but that could come later. Maybe Mr. Veru would insist himself, that would make things more amicable, perhaps.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:35 pm
tab User Image

Their lenses shifted down to the yellow rose. With his job being all about taking care of various flowers, he picked up a thing or two about what each plant meant. ”I must admit, I brought a different floral with me.” Like a magician pulling a rabbit out of his hat, Zayne pulled out a golden daffodil from behind him. The flower was handed over to his date with a small bow and a tender smile. After a short pause, the snowy-haired male began to softly speak again with a sad expression. ”This is rather difficult for me to say.” He gave a nod and gave an extra second for the other to take in his words. ”I thought it would be polite to introduce ourselves with our last names. But hearing mine said aloud makes me feel like we are less on a date and more at a formal meet-and-greet.” When he spoke, it was soft and slow. It was like he was pronouncing every syllable with grace. ”May I call you Stephan instead?”

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:19 pm
Hope the kind

tab User Image

Taking the daffodil up in his long spidery fingers, he gave a gentle smile, "a symbol of new beginnings. It is a pleasure to speak with someone who recalls such gentle traditions." Go figure, he was a mercenary who knew the symbology of flowers. He also knew a lot about figure skating and used to have a small collection of romance novels. Sometimes you really couldn't judge a person by their appearance.

He listened cautiously as Mr. Veru brought up his qualm. Stephan just knew it would be something about not being ready to associate with someone who so obviously was not in good condition. Not that he hadn't been expecting it, but it would still hurt to hear. Yet that was not at all what was discussed. Instead, it was a matter of formality. Stephan gave a slight smile, "I don't mind, especially as you are one of the few to pronounce it correctly." Yes, his first name was French despite the fact that his last name was Anglican. He was from a providence with two official languages, so stuff like that happened.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:46 pm
tab User Image

Ah! Gentle traditions. That would have made him laugh if he wasn’t coughing lightly into his hand at the moment. Clearing his mouth away from his long porcelain appendages, his smile remained ginger as Stephan spoke. Something was spinning in that stranger’s head. That was especially noted when the light blue-haired male seemed a bit dismal with their upcoming words. Whether it was him being poetic, or just a silly notion going through his head, Zayne’s sentence seemed to quell their date’s rather bleak emotion. ”I am not deserving of the compliment.” He placed a hand over his heart before bending at the waist. He would still take the positivity that Steph gave him.

”Would you care for a walk through the garden? Some of my customers have mentioned that the flowers here are divine.” His words were sweet as he tried to make the conversation a bit more cheery. ”My health has not been the best these days. I might not be able to walk for very often without some assistance.” He breathed in and out calmly, still speaking in a rather slow pace. ”Would you help guide me tonight?”

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:03 pm
Hope the kind

tab User Image

His partner was so gentle and noble...he hated to admit it, but he felt like the young peasant girl meeting the valiant knight for the first time. Yes, he had read books like that, he couldn't help that he was a sucker for a romantic ending. He had never been a damsel before, it was a thrilling experience. "A walk sounds lovely. I'm sure any client wise enough to come to you, would have an excellent eye for beauty." Oh geez had he been too forward? His previous compliment had already been too much, so this one would probably be even worse. Well, those on death's door were said to act strangely from time to time, he would just chalk it up to that. Totally not like he was getting swept off his feet by this stranger... "I will try my best, though you might say this is a case of the blind leading the blind. I...have not been in a particularly good state of health for a while now. But between the two of us, I'm sure we will be fine." He wasn't going to be the downer this time, even if they both were in difficult positions. Actually, he had no idea how bad off his companion was; hopefully nothing as bad as what he had, but it was hard to say. Speaking of, he had to pull out a handkerchief quickly to cover his own coughing, then slip it back into his pocket as stealthily as possible so that Zayne would not see the blood spatters upon it.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:10 pm
tab User Image

If it were possible then Zayne’s smile grew softer after Stephan’s reply. ”Oh no, you give me too much credit.” He chuckled a bit before bringing out a handkerchief to cover up the cough that was threatening to spill. ”I run a flower shop. Many customers come over to gaze at the flowers. I sometimes listen in on their chatter, it is a poor habit.” His voice grew a bit muffled and faint as Zayne coughed into the cloth. ”Pardon me.” It wasn’t necessarily something he had to apologize for but he didn’t want to look rude to the other. ”I often converse with them and speak about idle matters. This garden was one of them.” The snowy-haired male gestured towards their surrounding. ”I wanted to see what their version of “beauty” was. I want to see how it captivated their hearts and left an impressionable memory.” He nearly spoke like a schoolgirl talking about a crush.

”I am confident that I may be the worse for wear here. But if you need to take a rest too, I’m sure we can find a bench to rest our tired bones.” There was a chuckle at the jab at his own age. He certainly wasn’t elderly but the white hair probably didn’t help his case. ”I suppose we are handkerchief ...buddies? Is that the term young people use these days?” Zayne lightly chuckled while keeping a hold of the cloth. His free hand gently scooped up Stephan before moving forward. ”I will try my best to be a shoulder you can lean on as well.”

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:47 pm
Hope the kind

tab User Image

It probably would have been expected for him to mention his occupation, given Zayne had brought up his, but...what could he say? It was a relief being with this man, so he didn't want to risk messing things up, and admitting that he was a former mercenary turned escaped science experiment was definitely a sure-fire way to ruin things. "As long as you don't gossip, it isn't the worst habit, really. Could just call it curiosity, I suppose?" He looked on with mild concern as this was the...fourth time he had coughed in the short time since they began speaking. Coming into this, Stephan had been uncertain if it was cruel to start up a relationship if he wasn't sure how much longer he was going to last, but could it be this man had a similarly short amount of time left? If that were the case, at least one wouldn't be leaving the other for long. "I confess, I am rather new to town, and did not know these gardens even existed. Maybe I should listen in on your customers as well, so I can find the most serene spots as well." He was sort of joking, but if he did start loitering around Zayne's shop, that would give him an excuse to see him more often. Or Zayne could just tell him a few places he had heard about, and they could explore them together.

As for the comment about who was worse for wear, there was no reason to get into an argument over that: did anyone ever really win when you were competing over who had it worse? All that really mattered was that neither of them were one hundred percent, so they needed to lookout for each other. "I would not be the one to know what is popular anymore. I think I am close enough to fifty that everything I like can be labeled as either 'classic' or 'oldies.' At least I haven't found things from my childhood in museums...yet." It wasn't until Zayne helped him up that he noticed the rather glaring height difference: though Zayne was fairly tall, Stephan was kind of a giant, so there was nearly a foot difference between their heights. Oh well, Mabel had been about that height. "At least the air here is cleaner, hopefully that will help us both," he remarked as he gently took Zayne's arm in his...to keep them both steady, of course...

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:40 pm
tab User Image

”A different perspective I had not taken into account.” His face seemed surprised when he heard Stephan’s two cents. ”I suppose I am as curious as a cat.” Just to keep things just a little bit playful, Zayne balled one of his hands and made a cat-like gesture (think of that fat cat that holds a coin that you sometimes see in Chinese shops). The shopkeeper cleared his throat a bit and placed his handkerchief back in his pocket. He didn’t want to show so much of his illness that it would scare off his date. People these days seemed to be attracted to the strong and healthy. This florist didn’t really look the part.

”I would love for you to visit me in my shop. Pray, one moment please.” Zayne slowly but carefully dug around in his pockets. He believed that he had one of his shop’s cards here. His smile grew when he was able to pluck a rectangular piece of laminated paper from his clothes. It was gingerly handed to Stephan. ”This is my shop as well as my home. There isn’t much room but having you over for tea would be a treat.” It seemed things were going well with his date. He had often wondered what had happened with the last one.

”You’re quite funny Stephan. Maybe you have a talent in comedy. I often hear that laughter can help with the healing process.” At least, that was what he heard. He hadn’t experienced such a thing but many of his positive customers seemed quite tuned to this idea. The white-haired man leaned on the other’s arms as they slowly began to walk around. ”The air and your humor, yes, I think I can slowly begin to feel better if I have those two things.” He replied in a humble manner.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:57 pm
Hope the kind

tab User Image

He couldn't help but laugh at the cat impression; it was so out of the blue yet so cute at the same time. For a second, he was half-tempted to quote the complete adage, but thought better of it: no need for mixed messages when they were fairly comfortable with each other. He looked on in mild curiosity as Zayne began digging through his pockets, trying to find something. That and, he hated to admit it, for a brief moment he had forgotten the multiple meanings of the word "pray" and had been rather confused. He glanced over the card that was handed to him. Damn...so professional... There again was something he could not match: much as he would like to invite Zayne over, there wasn't anywhere for him to be invited to. Stephan lived in abandoned buildings, always on the move, always hiding, it had been ages since he had ever really had a place to call his own. "I would love to visit." Traditionally, this would have been his cue to offer something up as well, but what could he offer? He knew there were some rough neighborhoods, but he sincerely doubted that a flower shop owner would need a bodyguard, much less one that was on who knows what drugs in order to function. Well, at least even when barely conscious, he still had pinpoint accuracy. Yes, that had been tested. "I don't know that I have much talent in that field. Sometimes I just get lucky, I suppose. Though I don't know if it such a good idea for two people with lung problems." Speaking of, he had to stop in his tracks this time and quickly whip out his own handkerchief. He tried to be as quiet as possible, but that was fairly difficult when your lungs were basically a sieve. For a brief second, as he was putting the handkerchief away, his balance faltered and he had to lean on Zayne to keep stable. "Maybe I shouldn't talk so much..." Well, at least some of his other problems were taking a vacation while he was in Zayne's presence. That could have proved extra embarrassing.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:30 pm
tab User Image

”Then please do. I’m sure we can exchange pleasantries over a drink and snacks.” Though he didn’t necessarily mean alcohol, he left it vague enough for it to mean anything. If Stephan really desired some type of spirit then Zayne would play a good host and offer it. As for snacks, that was up in the air too. Maybe the florist would be able to pinpoint what kinds of beverages and foods this sickly male liked. That may be rather entertaining. To guess what his potential house guest might like may prove to be a fun little game.

The snowy-haired man smiled as he lightly chuckled at the joke. At least that's how he interpreted their words considering their condition. Though he had no idea what was wrong with Stephan, he knew his own bodily fairly well. ”Please Stephan, your jokes might be the end of me.” Even his chuckling was light and airy as they covered their exposed teeth with a hand. It seemed like poor manners to potentially expose his disease towards his date.

”Do not push yourself for my sake. I think Stephan the comedian should retire for the evening.” Supporting a much taller male could be difficult. Zayne did his absolute best to keep the man propped up with his body. ”I did not think we would become so intimate so quickly. I’m surprised that you would be so bold.” It was a playful tease on his part as Stephan got his bearings.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:14 pm
Hope the kind

tab User Image

Stephan may have been the taller of the two, but at least he was fairly light, actually he was much too light, and with how close they were at the moment, it would be possible for Zayne to get a read on Stephan's frame: he was basically skin and bone. Though that was probably rather obvious from looking at the man. He tried to minimize the time he had to lean against the other for support: both of them were in poor health, it wasn't really fair for one to have to do all of the work; but even once he had managed to regain his balance enough to stand on his own, it took a moment of collection longer to be able to move once more. "Perhaps so," was all he dared to comment on the retirement of the comedian aspect. He had never thought himself particularly funny, but maybe his desperation to connect with someone was helping out. Perhaps he was more willing to put himself out there when he thought it unlikely that he would have many more chances. But that theory was somewhat dashed when Zayne mentioned how bold he was being. Even if it was just teasing, Stephan couldn't help the blush that rose overcame his pallor. "Maybe...I'll stop breathing. Next time. Then you'll have to kiss me. To save me." He was taking it easy this time, putting pauses in his speech to give himself time to steady his breathing. Made him sound a bit awkward, but at least he was managing to speak without injuring himself.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:58 pm
tab User Image

Feeling and seeing the state of his date did not cause any shock to filter on the florist’s expression. In fact, he seemed to take an interest in the fact that the other person wasn’t doing well in the health department. ”We should rest a bit.” Considering Stephan’s condition, having them pass out on their night together might cause the blue-haired male some unnecessary worry. Though he would happily look after the unconscious male, such care might be too much for the other.

”I cannot permit your untimely death.” Zayne tenderly mentioned with a tilt of his head. His response came when Stephan mentioned that he would stop breathing. That really wouldn’t do at all. ”The kiss of life?” He asked to make sure he was getting the particular kiss correct. ”I would be beneath myself if someone else were to give it to you.” The snowy-haired man sounded genuine as he began to lift their date’s arm so that it rested on their shoulder. He would soon follow by wrapping his hand around to Stephan’s waist. ”Forgive me if I’m acting too forward right now. I believe this will help support each other.” They walked a little bit before Zayne gestured towards a wooden bench. ”I believe it is too early to kiss you. I was planning on saving that for the end of the date.”

Katze Allemon-Schatten

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces