Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Stephan x Zayne(Night Garden) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:19 am
Hope the kind

🥀⚠️ 💧 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Stephan Wilson )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single)__________xxxx!!

Well, he had only been joking, but hearing Zayne react to his words, he felt even more embarrassed now. "Ah yes, that one..." (("Oh s**t I am being much too forward. I don't want to come off as desperate, that would be impolite. Besides, if he knew what he was getting into with me, he would be backpedalling as fast as he could." )) He was scolding himself in French. It wasn't as if making it in French was more harsh or anything, he just didn't know if Zayne had a perc of any sort, and if he did have a sort of mind reading one, he didn't want his self-scolding to be broadcast so easily. At least this way he would have to translate it first, if he could hear it.

Feeling Zayne's arm around his waist wasn't nearly so forward as his previous comment. He...he would mind if someone kissed Stephan before he did? Ah the implications! Damn it, why was he starting to feel a school boy with his first crush!? He had been married, had a child, he was definitely not a novice, though in the grand scheme he wasn't quite so experienced as one might think: he had not dated many others before Mabel, and he had definitely not entertained the notion of dating someone else for a long while after she died. But sixteen years was a reasonable time to wait, even for someone sentimental like him. "It isn't forward if it is what is keeping us from landing face-first on the path." He wasn't sure what was ailing his partner, but if they were similarly ill, it was a distinct possibility they would have ended up on the ground were it not for each other. Normally he would have been hesitant to admit that sitting down once more was a relief, but he did not need to hide his condition from Zayne, not entirely. It wasn't like there was an enemy nearby.

He had to act fast to hide the blush from Zayne's blunt confession that he was going to save the kiss for the end. Whether he was kidding or not, he wasn't sure. "What if I had turned out to be horrible? It would be a shame to kiss someone deplorable." And really, was it a good idea for them to kiss? He knew that Zayne would be unaffected by what he had, but was Zayne's affliction communicable? Well, even if it was, it wasn't like Stephan had much of a chance of living. If anything, it would just speed up the inevitable.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:28 pm
⚠️ 🌹 🍒 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Zayne Veru )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Just a Single Rose)__________xxxx!!

With Stephan’s clarity, the florist began to talk in his usual slow but steady tone. But luckily for the mercenary, the snowy-haired man had no peculiarity that revolved around mindreading. But he did take note that his date was a bit on the quiet side. While he had no idea what they were thinking, he thought of a few playful possibilities.

With a light chuckle and a nod, Zayne found his company humorous. ”I see that the comedian inside you has a difficult time retiring.” It was a playful jab when his date brought up his latest comment. ”If we both fall together, at least we will look like fools together.” With another chaff remark, they continued on their merry way through the Night Garden. The pleasant evening made it easy to disguise Stephan’s blush. It just requires more careful observation to see the pink hue from all the intricate lighting in the garden.

”Horrible is a very general world.” Zayne replied with a calm expression. ”A comedian who has enough consideration to look after me, I’m afraid I’m having trouble as seeing you as “deplorable”.” Though it did make the florist curious, he was going to let the right time and place reveal that bit of information. ”Ah, perhaps you are trying to find an excuse to not kiss me?” His smile was like a gentle breeze as Zayne looked forward. ”If that is the case, then I can only think of you as a “bad” man when you have done something to make me think such thoughts.”

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:00 am
Hope the kind

tab User Image

He couldn't help but smirk at the notion of them both prone on the path. Damn that would be pathetic. "Ugh, if we both fall, it will be like every senior citizen ad ever." Well, hopefully if that did happen, they wouldn't break a hip or something, that would be too cliche. At least the darkness only broken by colored lights worked to his advantage: it was hard to notice if he was blushing or anything like that. Though even better, the way the colors played upon Zayne's features was mesmerizing. Zayne's pallor and snow white hair were the perfect canvas for the myriad gentle lights. He supposed he wasn't the worst of canvases, though his hair would throw it off just a bit.

Oh to hell with it, they were definitely playing a sort of "Flea" moment. The Donne poem sounded so beautiful, presented such a curious argument, yet when you stripped the poetry away and looked at the message of the poem, it was a plead for sex. And were they not doing something relatively similar? Their words were gilded and sweet, playful yet pointed. They were acting like classic gentlemen, by which he meant using honeyed words to get at something more innately human. "I have no intention of depriving either of us of that pleasure. Though I cannot say that I expected to get that far on a first date. I thought it likely my...condition would be a deterrent to romance. But I somehow managed to find someone who accepts me. How rare." He knew better than to continue on with his speech at the moment. The more he spoke, the more his lungs had to work, and the more blood they admitted, which of course would lead to another coughing fit. It wasn't particularly cold out, but still his jacket was wrapped tightly about him. These days, he got cold so easily, but at least he produced a fair amount of heat, should anyone get close enough to him to discover this.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:16 pm
tab User Image

Zayne had a smile caressing his features as a hand came to cover it. All of this humor was ready to call forth another cough. But he could hold it in. ”I’m not ready to kick the bucket yet.” There was still so much to do and experience. Who would look after the flowers? ”Let us coordinate our fall then.” The snowy-haired male leaned towards the grassy area of the garden. ”The green lush should soften our predicament a bit. Please, I do not mind if you fall on top of me. I have been trying to strengthen my body so that it won’t fail on me.” Speaking with a gentle tone, he took a quick glance at their date. Did he catch them observing this snowy flower? Maybe or maybe not.

Zayne looked to the side as they began to chuckle. The honey voice did not cease till the florist got his bearings again. With a hand on his throat, he gave it a light rub to soothe the irritation. ”I see. It is pleasant to hear that I am not so unattractive at my age.” Was the pale-looking man truly so old? Well, when you compared him to the median age pool in this particular dating app, he might as well be. ”The first date is just beginning Stephan. I’m sure there is more to come once we spend more time with each other.” After all, when things ripened a bit, it tended to taste that much sweeter. ”Romance is not bound by age. You must release your mind from such restrictive thoughts.” Maybe to add a more lighthearted touch to this conversation, Zayne softly karate chopped the top of the mercenary’s head. It would barely hurt as it was meant to be done in a joking manner. ”What I find so rare is the company that can be so engaging. Forgive me, I was already thinking of when our next date will be.”

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:22 pm
Hope the kind

tab User Image

He definitely was not in such a weak state that he thought he might actually collapse, but at the same time, he had been so afraid and upset about his condition for so long, it was truly a relief to be able to joke about it. "Oh I must insist you land on me. My wardrobe won't show grass stains nearly so badly." Also he was used to a life of action, so he could take a fall, or at least he could back then, he wasn't quite so good at it anymore. "Still, I think I would rather we stand together than fall together. It looks so much more dignified." Did...did Zayne just catch him checking him out? Well, if he did, he wasn't mentioning it as of yet. Fortune favored the bold, right? So he was going to go ahead and try to be suave. It had kind of worked long ago, so maybe it would work even now. "You are attractive for any age, Zayne. And please, don't call yourself old. I struggle to believe that you could possibly be older than me." Well, even if he was, Stephan didn't really care; it was likely not a very large age gap, plus he felt it was a little less relevant when the two individuals in question had limited time. He was certain that things would get better with time, but still, he was astounded how good things were now. "I am glad to know that I am not the only one who was already planning on more romantic encounters. I think I would be very happy if these were to occur often, with you." This all seemed to good to be real, but if it was a dream then he never wanted to wake. In a moment of absolute boldness, Stephan made his move. Gently, his fingers traced along Zayne's jawline before stopping right under his chin. He delicately lead the man just a little bit closer, barely whispering the words "Je t'aime, ma chère rose blanche," before landing a sweet gentle kiss upon the other's lips. Once he had moved back a bit, he really wasn't sure what to do. How could he have been so forward!?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:51 pm
tab User Image

The florist actually took the opportunity to take a closer look at their dates attire. Lo and behold, they were right! ”Yes, standing is much preferred. Sitting on the grass, with you, doesn’t sound so bad either.” He continued on with his slow and calm speech.

Zayne gave a polite nod to any passersby that walked on by. Some nodded back, others waved, and there were those that just made eye contact. It didn’t seem to phase the man when they turned their attention back to their date. ”Oh? I would like to think that I was much more charming in my youth but rash as well.” With a hand on his throat, they began to chuckle lightly. ”Oh, I don’t mean to imply that I am older than you. But my ill health certainly makes me feel as if I’m much older.” There was a light airy laugh as he rubbed the irritation from out of his neck.

”You do know how to speak sweetly in my ear.” He was teasing of course. Though he would still be respectful in his own right. ”Oh?” Now it was Zayne’s turn to act like a sweet schoolgirl as he placed a finger on his freshly kissed lips. He seemed surprised as he looked towards the blue-haired man. ”You are much bolder than I thought.” The faint outlines of a blush streaked his cheeks. ”And here I thought that I may surprise you with a farewell peck on the cheek tonight.” He smiled, as his hand gently fell back to his side. ”Are you a wolf in sheep’s clothing, Stephan?”

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:39 am
Hope the kind

tab User Image

He was not nearly so nonchalant with passersby as his partner; each person was scrutinized with a wary eye, and his nerves pricked up ever so slightly, ready to either make a dash for it or stand his ground and defend his man. Fortunately, it seemed that none of them cared about him. "That may be, but such information is lost to me. All I can perceive is the handsome, courteous gentleman I see before me now." Frankly, he didn't know which of them was older, but did it really matter? He didn't think so. And if it made Zayne feel better, Stephan was perfectly willing to be the older of the two. Could just clarify all of that on his tombstone, saying he actually got one. Even having a funeral was a real uncertainty for him. Used to be, that kind of thing didn't bother him, but now that it was so near, he couldn't help but hope that the stars would align, and there would be something to mark his passing, even if it was just some parting words from a single person. "I try not to focus on the things that make me feel old. Such as the complications of my condition, or the fact that my son is a full-fledged adult." Oh s**t he hadn't meant to say that second part. For one thing, it was only a suspicion that his son was still alive. The man he had seen get hit, for the longest time he hadn't been able to shake the feeling that he recognized him from somewhere. It took days of reflection before it finally clicked: the way the man had looked up at him...those were the eyes of his baby boy, eyes he had inherited from his mother. Granted, that clashed with the information he had received so long ago: that his wife and son were dead. But he had since done a bit of investigation, and while he could find a death record for his wife, he couldn't find one for Seth. Still, he imagined it wasn't a good idea to bring up the fact that you had a kid on a first date.

"If I were a wolf, I would have made a smooth getaway with my prize. Instead, I was worried I may have overstepped my bounds." Though he was getting a slight chastisement, there was a distinct lack of any words against his actions, only expressing shock at his boldness. So Zayne was ok with it, even if it was sudden? That was a decided relief. "Opportunity rarely knocks. I didn't want you to get away." Now it was his turn to try and soothe the irritation out of his throat, though that would only do him so much good. His problem was down in his lungs, and unless he could find a way to soothe them, he would probably have another coughing fit soon.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:10 pm
tab User Image

A quick glance to their blue-haired date made the man wonder. Everyone had a different way of greeting others, he could see that in the way people walked on by right now. But Stephan was a little different. It was like he was sizing everyone up and being very cautious of those that grew near. It was like watching a guarded animal. He smiled. For he wondered, what little secret was Stephan hiding?

Oh ho ho ho! Though Zayne didn’t say that aloud, he was quite tickled with what his date had to say. ”You are becoming quite brave.” He tried to find the reason why the red-eye male was becoming bolder. He looked back on their conversation, their actions, the subtle way that Stephan’s body moved; these all elicited a curve in his smile. ”Remember, it is only our first date. It would be terrible if we rush things and burn out quickly.” It wasn’t necessarily a warning as Zayne placed a finger on his lips. Maybe that was experience talking or careful observation. But nonetheless, the florist was being playful.

”You are a father.” His voice sounded elated while that piece of information was dropped on him. ”Is your son doing well?” A child did not put a damper on things. On the contrary, it might have brightened it up a bit. The florist chose to not focus on their health. It seemed quite apparent that they both weren’t in tip-top condition. ”Forgive me for prying. People’s faces tend to grow so much brighter when they are talking about loved ones.” That certainly depended on the individual but it held true for the most part.

Zayne chuckled at the wolf comment. It was along the lines that he found the line to be amusing than unrealistic. With Stephan’s health, he immediately envisioned a rather hungry wolf who was looking for an easy kill. ”Pardon for potentially prying again, but do you not often go out on dates?” That may explain why Stephan said what he said. Though, judging by their illness, that could have been another factor.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:17 pm
Hope the kind

tab User Image

Yes, he was being quite bold, probably more bold than he should be, but it had been so long since he had been with someone, that the thought of being alone again terrified him. Even if Zayne only wanted to keep him on as a fling or something, it still meant that someone cared about him, someone was willing to put some effort in for him. He wasn't going to let a gift like that get away. "That would suggest that we could soon run out of options. I don't think either of us are that two dimensional." From his experience, a relationship built mainly upon physical attraction and interaction was doomed to fail. But when you were attracted to someone's personality, outlook, mind, and other such core components, and you could derive happiness from the other's presence, then your relationship had a real chance of succeeding. That's how he had felt, back in the day; just seeing Mabel smile would light up his world...it...was an incredible feeling.

Seeing the other actually excited about the fact that he had a kid was surprising, but reassuring at the same time. Even if Stephan wasn't much of a father, he still was one, and that was a piece of his identity he would never give up. "I am. My son, Seth, he's...twenty-three already. I know it is cliché, but it really does seem like it wasn't so long ago that his mother and I were teaching him to ice skate..." That was an odd experience given Mabel's perc: she was a puppet master, able to control other people's movements at will. So he had been holding Seth's hands helping guide him, while Mabel used only a few puppet strings to help him keep his balance. They had been an odd family, but at least they had been happy. But how could he talk about his family now? There were so many things he didn't know. "Unfortunately, I have involuntarily been away for quite some time. I haven't spoken with my son in ages." For once he was thankful to be interrupted by a coughing fit. It meant he didn't have to continue on with his sad story, and hopefully didn't have to explain any further. He liked Zayne and was decidedly attracted to him, but the level of trust he needed in order for Stephan to explain everything, that level had not yet been met.

Folding the handkerchief up once more, he thought about how best to answer the question. "I don't. It...has been a long long time since I was on one. Hopefully I don't seem too out of practice?" Though he was decidedly out of practice, but at least he had had a relationship go far, so he could rely upon that experience for insight.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:27 am
User Image
User Image

You can continue your date on Discord, Skype, Phone, PMs, or another form of instant messaging to complete your interaction that was left unfinished.

Whether you failed, passed or scored a successful date, you can collect a boost or two for your next date!
    Visit the Boost Shop to see the available boosts to you.

Got past the introductions: +1
Learned a new thing about the other: +1
Got along together: +1
Didn't make it to 10 posts: 0

Bonuses
+1 Got passed the first page.
+1 Both have warning signs.
+1 Shared a first kiss!
+1 Plan to meet up another time.

7/5

Hope the kind

Katze Allemon-Schatten