Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Jupiter x Quinn(Night Garden)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:57 am
User Image

Come enjoy a beautiful evening walk at the Night Garden!
    The local botanical garden decorated with lights when the sun goes down is a sight to behold.
    Afterward, feel free to get a lovely bite to eat at the restaurant with a grand view.

The_Little_Rabbit
Jupiter and Quinn have a date!

Hope the kind
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 8/20~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:21 pm
🌱 🌅 🌸 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Quinn Dodger )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Never Dated, So Single)__________xxxx!!

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! It seems like the tealnette was pretty psyched out to meet a familiar face! His last date seemed to go great! It wasn’t every day that you met an awesome fortune teller! And though this new date person wasn’t someone who could help him with his stream of bad luck, a familiar face was the second best thing he could think of off the top of his head. In his hands was a sea-green small box. Inside was some new brushes for the artistic girl. Such a sad thing, really. He would put more thought into a gift than his own financial situation. But when he thought about how happy Jupiter would be, he couldn’t help but smile! So with a light breeze tousling his hair, he waited for the girl to come.

The_Little_Rabbit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:56 pm
🎨 🌱 🍭 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Jupiter McCrae )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Relationship? Love? huh?(Single)__________xxxx!!

Jupiter was beyond nervous. She couldn’t believe she was meeting someone like her! Who knew that they would hold something for those who were blind. The guy who she had been talking to, Quinn, seemed super sweet! She liked his view of the world as well. Honestly, she couldn’t wait to talk to him about multiple things. Plus he seemed to appreciate the arts as well which was good. Arriving at the garden, she paused to take out her phone to let Quinn know she was there. She hoped he was close by. It was a shame honestly that they wouldn't be able to see the sight but she was sure to be able to imagine it~

Hope the kind
Hope it sound's okay ;A;

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:50 pm
tab User Image

Quinn whistled a bit of a merry tune to himself. He was looking around at the pretty flowers when he got a text. He was really excited even when something felt heavy in his heart. Ah! But this was Jupiter! SO he shook his head as he blushed while looking down at the phone to read her message. His honeysuckles looked around the space until he could find his date. Initially, he sprinted off because he was just so excited to see a familiar face even when she couldn’t quite see his. That was okay! ”Jupiter.” Quinn called her name softly so that he wouldn’t startle her. ”It’s Quinn Dodger. I’m really looking forward to our date.” Oh! But what if she needed confirmation that he really was who he said he was? A gentleman like himself could fix that problem! ”I’m going to touch your hand, okay?” He told her what he was gonna do right before proceeding with the action. Jupiter’s hand was carefully picked up before it was settled on his face. ”See? Quinn Dodger!”

The_Little_Rabbit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:38 pm
tab User Image

Jupiter had gotten lost in thought while waiting, just listening to the sounds around her. It seemed peaceful and she couldn’t help but smile to herself. She wished to draw or paint right now as she imagined a beautiful sight. Although he had called her name softly, due to her senses, she was still a bit startled. Her cheeks flushing in embarrassment. She hoped he hadn’t been waiting or calling her name more than once. She straightened her outfit due to her nerves as well. She hoped she looked okay. Her roommate had assured her she looked great but Jupiter always could only pick out her stuff based on fabric and those describing what it looked like. When she heard his name, she let out a shy smile. His color was like that of a ray of sunshine and full of warmth. Although at the mention of a date and him further proceeding, her expression clearly showed confusing. D-date? Wait how did he know where I was exactly…wait c-can he see?! Wait wait wait. W-what’s happening? The poor could only remain a flustered mess as she tried to wrap her mind around what was happening. Her cheeks turned a crimson hue when the male had led her hand to his face so she might see it was him. No one had let her do this before. But then again, she had never asked. She was too shy to do such things normally. But with him leading, she was able to make out some of his features as he led her hand. So he knew she was blind but what about him? After know it was him and finally managing to find her voice, she spoke with a slight squeak. ”U-Uhm f-first i-it is nice to meet you. B-But i-is this not a m-meeting for the b-blind? A b-blind d-date? A-are you not blind? W-what is t-this then? Y-you don’t mean…I-Is this a-an actual d-d…d-date?” N-no way right? S-someone like him wouldn't want to go on a date with me would he? O-oh wait...the app would have picked us out together so we didn't really have a choice...did we? I-I don't know what is going on...I-I mean Quinn is sweet but I-i don't know him very well... Jupiter was so confused and flustered with the situation. She didn't even understand such things. She had no experience with well anything of this kind either. Now she was a bit worried as well. What would he think of her? Although Quinn didn't seem the type to think anything negative about someone from when they talked together.

Hope the kind
Why is Quinn so precious o3o

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:31 pm
tab User Image

Well, he couldn’t exactly look like a mess, right? He tried to find something a bit nice. Some might wonder why he was bothering with his outfit when his date couldn’t see. He would just give them a big old smile and tell them that there are more ways to see than using your eyes. But he was looking forward to what happened after the date. Oh! No no no! He shouldn’t have those kinds of thoughts! This was all about him and Jupiter right now!

He really didn’t know why Jupiter was acting a bit flustered when they approached. He thought maybe he was being a bit too loud or that she became startled because he hustled over there. His other thoughts became a bit more concerned at the red hue on her face. If she was sick, was that the reason why she was acting up? ”Yeah! It’s a blind date. You know, like...you don’t know who you will get to go on a date with.” Was she inexperienced? Wow! He remembered when he was a noob too! Well, he was going to help her out to the best of his ability! ”Nope! I can see pretty well. Like what I can see right now is….” To the best of his ability, he proceeded to describe her attire and their surrounding area. He used the shapes of simple objects to compare what artistic elements he saw in her clothes, and did his best with colors too. Quinn didn’t know if she would be able to see the clothes he painted with his words. ”But you look really pretty right now Jupiter.” That smile was beamed towards the LeVane student.

”Are you feeling okay Jupiter? Your face is red. Do you have a fever?”

The_Little_Rabbit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:31 pm
tab User Image

Jupiter tried to remain calm. However, she could not help that her face continued to darken. Even more so when the boy explained this was indeed a date. Not the blind meeting she had thought it was. Was the male really okay with this? H-He can't be okay can he? I-I mean he's so s-sweet. W-why would he w-want to go out w-with someone like m-me?! W-wait...right a-again no choice m-maybe. But h-he has been kind to me and even more so now...b-but w-we don't know each other well...ah I-I don't even know what's going on...w-what do people do on dates? H-how to act... Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm down. Telling herself it would be okay. Which it was! She could feel her stomach form a bit of butterflies when Quinn took the time to explain and describe everything around them. She got a very vivid picture of what was happening around them and it was...beautiful. Though her eyes saw nothing, one might swear they could see the flowers and night sky reflecting in them as Quinn described. She had eagerly discussed it more with Quinn who was happy to describe everything and she had started to forget this was even a date. Well until he made the comment of her being pretty to which her cheeks flared up again. "M-me? P-pretty? R-really? a-ah n-no I imagine you to be much better looking! Very handsome and kind! U-Uhm I-I don't think I have a fever a-although I do f-feel a bit embarrassed..." The poor girl wanted to slap her hand over her mouth or give herself a face-palm. What had she just said out loud! Why had she spoken her thoughts on being embarrassed?! She hadn't been told she was pretty before so it had caught her off guard and it did make her feel a bit fuzzy inside. She wondered if this is what the characters in the romance books she read felt like.

Hope the kind
Will fix coloring later. Posting from mobile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:38 am
tab User Image

Quinn, being the oblivious cupcake that he was, could not pick up on the girl’s inner turmoil. Though she could not see him, he was still smiling brightly at her. The tealnette chuckled in a good-hearted manner as she grew flustered. ’Maybe she is just feeling shy? Oh! Right! First timer! I gotta be supportive!’ He was such an eager little bean as their smile grew. ”Haha! You don’t have to be nervous! I’m sure that two good looking people will have a really fun day today.” Of course, he was referring to himself and Jupiter. Though he didn’t quite think of himself as the cream of the crop in terms of looks, he would say that he was pleasantly decent. ”I’ll help you through the garden today Jupiter. I’m going to slowly hold hands with you.” And he did just that! Fingers clasped with her in a slow manner so that he, hopefully, wouldn’t startle her. ”This date will be really fun!”

The_Little_Rabbit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:09 am
User Image
User Image

You can continue your date on Discord, Skype, Phone, PMs, or another form of instant messaging to complete your interaction that was left unfinished.

Whether you failed, passed or scored a successful date, you can collect a boost or two for your next date!
    Visit the Boost Shop to see the available boosts to you.

Got past the introductions: +1
Learned a new thing about the other: -1
Got along together: +1
Didn't make it to 10 posts: -1

Bonuses
+1 Held hands.
+1 Both a seedling.
+1 Had a missing partner for more than one day!

3/5

The_Little_Rabbit

Hope the kind

[Forum Graveyard]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas