Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Haruki x Kim(Cherry Blossom Festival) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:13 pm
User Image

Come enjoy a wonderful experience at the Cherry Blossom Festival!
    Have a romantic afternoon picnic or join a tea ceremony held under the cherry trees.
    Watch a variety of traditional Japanese performances or enjoy the view of the fireworks along the river at night.
    Everything will be paid for--unless you want to bring your own meal~

Alykia
Haruki and Kim have a date!

Hope the kind
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 8/20~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:14 pm
🍩 ☔️ 📚 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !HARUKI )
tab User Image
User Image tab Single__________xxxx!!

*The last date went really well. Haruki wouldn't be opposed to hanging out again sometime--if the guy wasn't a teacher. Even if there didn't seem to be any real romantic chemistry. Now he was going on a date with someone he actually knew. A pretty flirty fellow. Although he treated these setups as actual dates, he wasn't sure if the other was going to be remotely serious about it. Haruki walked up to the meeting spot with his wrapped bento. A smile formed on his face when he saw the other.* "Hey," *he said in a gentle yet cheery tone,* "how are you doing?" *Haruki asked as his hazel orbs scanned the nearby area. It looked like they'd have to walk a bit further at the very least.* "Ready to find a good spot?"

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:50 pm
🍆 💡 🌙 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Kim Yoon )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single But Mingling)__________xxxx!!

The man yawned as he brought along a few things with him. Getting a cheap gift at some cheesy shop store was totally not his thing. The two agreed that food was going to be their version of a gift exchange. And how could anyone say “No” to home-cooked meals?! If you wanted to grab a man’s heart, then you had to aim at their stomach. No truer words have ever been spoken before.
                So with a backpack hanging off his shoulder, it held the fruits of his labor. In his hand was what looked to be a large bag that housed a picnic blanket. Kim wasn’t about to sit on the grass and get his clothes dirty! ”Yo!” The Korean spoke informally as a crooked smile hung on his lips. ”Tired, man. I was up all night handling another order.” He rolled his shoulders to express the sore restless night he had. ”Yeah, you could use the relaxation app that’s on your phone. I’m sure it will tell us where a decent spot is.” He rolled his shoulders again as he gestured towards Haruki’s phone.

Alykia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:12 pm
tab User Image

"Oh, fun." *He replied back before the other mentioned something about his phone. The only reason his phone was in his hand was because he just glanced at a text message a few seconds ago. Otherwise, it'd be in his pocket. Hazel orbs shifted to look at his phone as he started to scroll through the apps he didn't even know he had yet.* "Oh! Found it~" *He said in a cheerful tone as he started it up. Haruki soon started to walk slowly while paying attention to where he was going using his peripheral vision.* "So what did you bring?" *He asked while looking for a good spot. Haruki soon came to a stop and looked up.* "I think I got a hit." *He said as he hurried off in a particular direction. A few seconds later they were standing under a beautiful cherry blossom tree when the river's edge.* "Wow~ I'm surprised this spot isn't taken already." *He said while looking around. Well, it was a bit out of the way and hidden compared to other areas.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:36 pm
tab User Image

There was another yawn as he took a quick glance at the young adult. ”Some rolled omelet that has some tomato, white onion and green onion. Then I brought some Kimbap. It’s pretty much a Korean version of sushi. It has some carrot, cucumber, egg and imitation crab.” Then a thought came to him. ”Are you allergic to any of that?” But Kim would soon talk about how he brought a sweet Korean rice drink called Sikhye, along with some water. Not everyone liked the sweet flavor that came with rice. Everything he brought wasn’t anything fancy as these were dishes that were all made fairly quickly. He did bring some tissues and chopsticks in case the other one forgot to bring any. ”Oh good, now I can finally relax.” He hustled along with Haruki to the beautiful scenery. ”Well, we probably wouldn’t be able to find it without the app.” He looked over to the device and tried to gauge if it had been properly taken care of. Kim didn’t waste too much time as their picnic blanket was taken out and spread out underneath the tree. He took out the things he brought before patting the side next to him. ”What delicious morsel did you bring for yours truly?”

Alykia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:06 pm
tab User Image

*A light laugh escaped him when the other asked if he was allergic to it a bit too late.* "No, do you have any allergies?" *He asked only because it was brought up. It probably would have been good to check ahead of time, but they have technically hung out enough for such a topic to come up if it was a big deal. Right?* "Oh? Sikhye sounds interesting." *He commented honestly after the other started talking about it. When he caught the other looking at his phone he glanced down at it then back up at the man.* "What?" *He set down his small bento before sitting down next to his date. A smile on his face after the other asked the question.* "I made some pork katsu and brought some fruit for dessert." *He said while leaving out the chocolate part since it didn't hurt to keep something a surprise even if it wasn't a big deal.* "Hungry now?" *He asked before he'd actually pull out the meal he made for them. It seemed to be more of the main course technically anyway.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:23 pm
tab User Image

”Nope.” When they walked by a nearby tree, he knocked on the wood for good luck. He would rather not find anything he was allergic to at his age. When the convo shifted to the rice drink, he had something to say about that. ”It tastes better than it sounds, trust me.” Ha! Trust Kim...that was a funny notion. When they began to take a seat, he shrugged a bit at the ‘What’ that was thrown his way. ”Just checking to see how it’s doing.” It was an honest answer but he was also checking to see if anyone touched his baby. He wasn’t too keen about anyone making some alterations on his invention. ”Mmmm, the choices sound good. You made them yourself?” And before Haruki had room to complain, Kim set his head on the student’s lap. ”Ah~ That’s comfortable.” They nuzzled their head on the soft lap without much consideration about how the other felt. ”Do you want to feed me?”

Alykia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:07 pm
tab User Image

"I wasn't assuming it would taste bad." *He said about the drink before letting a playful sigh escape him.* "It's fine." *He revealed as he got comfortable before a head ended up in his lap. Hazel orbs looked down at the man.* "I did." *He said as he watched the man nuzzle his crotch. It was basically what he was doing anyway. Here he thought he was being rather tame. Oh, well. They were on a date.* "You might choke if you eat everything lying down. Maybe if you eat your dinner like a good boy I'll feed you dessert just like this." *He said the last three words while tapping his finger on the other man's lips at the same time. Haruki was obviously teasing him, but he was fine with feeding him the fruit. They could even give each other bites of some of the other things, but not laying down.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:37 pm
tab User Image

The kid was a riot! A smirk hung loosely on his lips as Haruki expressed some kind of affection. Kim pursed his lips at the last tap, as he kissed the finger that was teasing him. ”Then save this spot for me when dessert comes around.” Yes, he was being a bit tamer because Haruki was different. That could probably be interpreted in many ways. Propping himself back onto his a**, he chose to lean against his date. ”It’s cute seeing you flirt so openly. Is this how you normally are on dates?” He inquired casually before rolling out his dishes. There was no special presentation as he popped open some plastic lunch boxes and spread out some utensils. ”For you.” He held out a pair of chopsticks since he assumed that Haruki never brought his own.

Alykia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:15 pm
tab User Image

*He didn't react to the finger kiss. As if it was a normal thing to occur between them.* "Yes, yes. Whatever you say." *He said with a small smile on his face.* "Is that what I was doing?" *He teased as he pulled out his container of pork katsu and popped open the lid. A waft of steam came out to show it was still quite fresh.* "Hmm I guess it depends on the person I'm on a date with." *There was no way he would have done the same thing to Luther. The guy would never put his head is his lap anyway--especially with the whole student-teacher thing. Haruki took the offered chopsticks.* "Thanks." *He said before he went to pick up one of the kimbap.* "Got any favorite foods? Or try any strange ones before." *He slipped the bite into his mouth while waiting for the other to answer. It was good. This was the first time they'd probably be talking about things other than school and work. Kim loved his contraptions after all. Not like that's all they ever talked about, but still.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:46 pm
tab User Image

Kim smiled and puffed some air out of his nose at some of Haruki’s responses. If the dark-haired gent didn’t know what he was doing, the Korean man could play along. ”That mysterious person must be really special then.” With an amused tune, he compared their hot and cold dishes. Well, his date might have rushed over here since the katsu was still quite warm. Though the mechanic was eyeing for something right away. ”Any Katsu sauce?” His head swiveled around for that brown sauce as a question was asked. ”Kimchi! Fish cake! Tofu soup!” Kim looked ready to lay down some of his all-time favorite Korean dishes. Who gave a rat’s a** about American food? All they had was fast food, microwave dinners, or overpriced dishes that the 1% could buy. ”I don’t try new foods unless their home-cooked. So no, I haven’t had anything that was strange.” He took a bite from his rolled-up omelet. He tried to veer towards the salty end than the sweet one. The rice drink was supposed to be their main source of sweetness. ”You? How about your friends?”

Alykia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:28 pm
tab User Image

"Mysterious person?" *He inquired with his first thought being of Yoshiro. Someone he didn't recall talking about. Maybe only in passing. They never went on a date back then. It was pretty much impossible. He looked in a certain part of the bento to pull out what the other wanted and placed it in a good spot for them both.* "Fish cakes are good." *He thought for a minute while trying some of the rolled omelet.* "Do escargot, beef tongue, and frog legs count as strange?" * After asking the question it took him a moment to realize something.* "Wait. Did you just ask me if I have tried my friends?"

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:55 pm
tab User Image

Maybe that joke flew over Haruki’s head. Eh, sometimes that boy could be an innocent man when he wanted to be. Though, the student could be pulling a fast one on him too. Too bad that wouldn’t really work when the Katsu sauce was brought out in the spotlight. His greedy little fingers swiped that bottle and smothered his fried food with the good stuff. ”Damn right they are.” He responded to the fish cake comment. Kim was munching on the Katsu before pulling out the rice drink. He brought out plastic cups and poured the two some of the good stuff. ”Esc..wha?” The Korean didn’t know what the other was talking about but it sounded fancy. ”That sounds expensive so….yes?” He didn’t seem confident in his answer as he thought of the other two. ”The last two sound like they would make great choices for barbecue.” No! He told himself that he would lay off on the Korean BBQ! Those places were damn expensive and he didn’t always have time for that luxury at home.

Kim was sipping his drink when the last question was asked. He spit back what he was drinking in surprise and began laughing uncontrollably at Haruki. ”Hahahahahahahahahahaha! -breathes in- Hahahahahaha” That was too much! ”I don’t care who you screw around with Haruki. But since you’ve opened up the topic, did you?”

Alykia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:21 pm
tab User Image

*The sauce seemed to distract him from the mystery person talk, but it didn't really matter. A smile appeared on his face as the other smothered his food in it. Haruki took the drink which was offered and took a sip.* "Escargot is snail. And frog legs are usually fried, but they'd probably taste good cooked with some nice sauce. This is pretty good by the way." *He added the last part almost as an afterthought. Haruki could have meant everything the other brought or the drink.*

*It was when he was preparing his own bit of pork katsu when the other busted out laughing. He couldn't stop the grin from forming on his features. A light chuckle escaped him. Laughs were contagious after all.* "You should care. We are on a date with our mysterious special someone~" *He said in a light teasing tone accompanied by a smile. A bite was taken right after. Haruki was wondering if that's what he meant earlier--Kim being the mystery person.* "I've been a good boy ever since I met you." *He said almost as if he was trying to imply Kim was the reason for it. A smile played on his lips.* "I'm sure you can not say the same. I bet you have a ton of naughty experiences you could tell me about. Things to teach me." *He took another bite, not at all affected by the current conversation. It wasn't really first-date material though.*

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:10 pm
tab User Image

Snail sounded a bit strange to the Korean. He was a bit more accustomed to eating silkworms that the vendors back home sold. But a conversation regarding those little buggers usually had people running away. ”Told ya.” Kim seemed a bit proud of the drink as the 2-liter bottle was patted like an old friend.

His laughing dying down. He didn’t want to spill any more of his rice drink since he’d have to clean up the mess later. Kim smirked and snapped his fingers before pointing at Haruki in an “I knew you knew that you were teasing earlier.” The man could have been far off from that line of thought though! He was just in a good mood and there was no shame in that. ”Hahaha *cough*” Haruki was making him laugh all over again. It may have lasted just as long had Kim not choked on some rice that second. Tears were forming on the corners of his eyes as he tried to keep laughing. ”One night stands? Yeah, I’ve done a few.” That might have been underplaying the definition of “a few”. ”Is that an invitation Haruki? If it is, then you know my answer.”

Alykia

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces