Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Haruki x Kim(Cherry Blossom Festival) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:23 am
🍩 ☔️ 📚 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !HARUKI )
tab User Image
User Image tab Single__________xxxx!!

*Why? There was no particular reason. At least he didn't think that was the case. Was it because he was staring at the guys neck while massaging his back or more thought of it as a way to comfort? Maybe both. How could he answer if he didn't know himself? Then there was the misleading part. Why would it be? It was a dare and he didn't think it was a place which would imply he wanted to go home with the man and ******** until morning--if that's what he meant. It was obviously more intimate than a kiss on the cheek, but they were on a date. Now that he thought about it, on the nose would have technically counted as well. Still, was he supposed to treat this as just two friends placing themselves in a romantic setting for the fun of it?* "I don't know...maybe to comfort." *He was referring to why he thought to do it when hugging him.* "Misleading, how? Exactly. I treat these as actual dates so it is possible I'd be more affectionate."

*It wasn't long before he felt a kiss being placed between his eyes. Another unexpected place. Hazel orbs revealed themselves as the other asked if he was disappointed.* "No, it was just an interesting spot. Makes me think you just want to touch me all over." *He teased in a lighthearted way. Perhaps it was bad timing for such a comment and that's why he didn't do another 'never have I ever'.* "Kim, how do you want this date to continue? Haphazardly like it seems to be going already, more seriously or as friends?" *He didn't think he needed to point out there was no option to lead up to a one-time sexual encounter. If that's the only thing the other wanted he figured he wouldn't pick the second one at the very least. Eyes shifted to look through the branches of flowers since it had gotten dark.* "Did you still want to see the lanterns?" *He asked as his eyes moved back to rest on the other. The question would have been asked even if the man gave his answer to the other one already. Haruki wasn't technically ending the game. If they wanted to continue they could. He just felt like they needed to make things clearer before continuing with this date in general.*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:38 pm
🍆 💡 🌙 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Kim Yoon )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single But Mingling)__________xxxx!!

Kim raised his brow at Haruki’s comfort comment. That probably didn’t need to be talked about when the teenager reminded him that this was an actual date. Probably implying that this whole thing was an authentic experience that would determine how their relationship would play out after this. ”Your affection can imply that you may want something when we are inside or something.” But the man sighed as his own comment as their drink was brought up to his lips. ”But I already know that isn’t how you roll.” The Korean male didn’t sound bitter as he admitted a fact that they were both aware. ”Not everyone knows about your policy. So I’m still being a good boy.” He smirked before taking another drink from his rice beverage.

”I have and I do.” Kim responded when Haruki brought up the man’s desire to touch him. He wasn’t exactly shy about voicing that part of him. There had never been an attempt to hide what he lusted for, though, he was being far tamer on this date than he imagined. ”Until it ends.” The man stated when the student asked how he wanted the date to end. Kim was just being smart with his answer as a katsu was stuffed in his mouth. It seemed like the Myth Buster was being semi-serious with their answer. ”That isn’t how dates necessarily work. If there is no chemistry, then things don’t pan out. You just have to see how things go before you decide to switch gears.” Looking down, it seemed like they had consumed all of their slathered katsu. Lifting themselves from the blanket, they held out their hand out towards Haruki. ”Let’s go before it gets crowded.”

Alykia

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:12 pm
tab User Image

*Kim wasn't exactly correct. He wasn't one for one night stands, but he never actually dated Yoshiro. It just of just happened. The circumstances also had a role to play on things. He wasn't sure if he'd fall into bed with anyone before things were official. Still, perhaps he should be a little more aware at least. There was no reason to accidentally lead someone on.* "For now." *He added to the good boy comment. The smirk definitely making it seem like he was going to push some boundaries later. At least that's the vibe he got. Was he bothered by that? No.*

"Since when?" *He was honestly curious about it.* "Since we met?" *It wasn't as if he thought himself as special with the guy openly going after people he was attracted to. Kim just didn't seem seriously flirty with him before. Maybe he just didn't pick up on it well. Or he ignored it on purpose.*

"Well, that's true." *This date just seemed a bit different. Not like he was an expert though. When Kim stood he put the tops on things at least before taking the hand along with his shirt. Haruki pushed himself up and let go of the man's hand before slipping his shirt on. He didn't particularly want to walk around being the only one without a shirt. Plus, the game seemed to have ended so he shouldn't have to keep it off. When they started to walk again he'd reach out to grab his hand again.*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:58 pm
tab User Image

”It’s a secret~” Kim playfully threw Haruki’s previous comment right back at them. The Korean wasn’t about to admit something that may or may not bear fruit. Seeing as how things got rocky on their date, he was better off holding on revealing anything. Whether it would get explained now, later, or never, was really up to where their relationship ended and began again.

Assisting with packing up their meal, he pretty much left things as they were. If someone wanted to steal food, a picnic cloth, and a backpack that was relatively empty; they could try muahahaha! Helping Haruki onto his feet, he spoke about nothing when they wore their shirt again. He blinked as if he was disinterested before beginning to walk towards the river with the teenager in tow. When something slipped into his hand, it honestly startled him. Kim knew what the sensation was and he didn’t need to look to know whose hand was in his own. The man looked away while fingers closed around the warmth. He cleared his throat and didn’t say anything about it. ”Is this your idea of what a date should be?”

Alykia

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:20 pm
tab User Image

*He nearly rolled his eyes at the secret comment. Haruki may have used it before, but it was for something which wasn't a big deal. At least in his eyes. Then again, maybe it was the case here as well. It kind of felt like it was the opposite though. He wasn't about to think much about it.*

*Hazel orbs looked over when Kim looked away while curling his fingers around his offered hand. A slight smile appeared on his face before he looked ahead of them. When the question came he only glanced over for a second.* "Who has time to think about what a date should be like? I know I gave you a fantasy one, but that's different. It's unlikely to happen. It was fun to picture though." *He glanced over again as they came upon where the lanterns were strung up and scattered around.* "As long as the people involved had a good experience, despite some hiccups, that's all that matters. At least in my opinion. Do you have an idea of what a date should be?" *His eyes looked at the bridge which was probably a prime viewing spot with how crowded it was already. They soon shifted to look at the lanterns floating under the busy bridge.*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:55 pm
tab User Image

And Kim was already aware of the unrealistic nature of the boy’s fantasy. That was why it was called a “fantasy” because it was unlikely that it would ever happen. Unless someone wanted to put in the elbow grease to do all that work. Good luck to them!

Glancing down at the scene, the illuminated lanterns lit up their faces along with the other spectators. ”I think you don’t think about it.” He was referring to the date as some lanterns floated on by. ”If something bad or good happens, you just roll with it. As long as it involves the two people, anything could be a date.” Going out to do grocery shopping, driving in a car, etc. Although they may not have the romantic element tied with it, they were at least doing something together.

Alykia

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:19 pm
tab User Image

"Did you think about it? How this date might go." *He was not inquiring about the general things which were planned or bound to happen: like eating a homemade picnic. The 'anything could be a date' thing was going a bit overboard.* "I don't know about that. Wouldn't most situations be considered hanging out? Dates tend to have a different vibe, right? Hmm but I guess mundane things could feel like a date though." *He finished his thought as they walked under the bridge--which was only really lit by the lanterns floating by. It was as they were about to exit the other side then some fireworks went off up ahead.*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:13 pm
tab User Image

There was a small shrug of their shoulders. ”Yeah, I gave it some thought.” Though it was more along the lines of what wouldn’t happen. He was blindsided when they got deep and personal with his past. The man could have done the same to Haruki but that clearly didn’t happen. He stopped from digging into something that the other party left out of their conversation, like their life experiences. If they didn’t bring it up naturally, then there might have been a reason.

”Hanging out and dates are the same for me. They don’t have the same rosy value that you have for them.” Which pinned Kim on the more realistic end of the spectrum. How he got there wasn’t elaborated as the fireworks lit up the sky. ”It looks like most of your fantasy gets to come true tonight.” Too bad that it was him. He pondered if he should have said his latest thought aloud but thought better of it. ”At least the fireworks are nice.”

Alykia

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:38 pm
tab User Image

"Yeah?" *He said while not expecting a response. His eyes shifted ahead when he squeezed the others hand gently. No matter what the thoughts were, him thinking about their date was sweet. Was it stupid to think that way? Probably.* "You act like there is either no feelings or all the feels. Why can't we meet in the middle?" *It was sad to think Kim felt no difference between hanging out with a friend and someone he'd make out with--minus the obvious sexual attraction.*

*He came to a stop when the fireworks started.* "I slipped in some reality into the fantasy for a reason." *He said while watching the display. Haruki did look over when the other uttered the last bit. There was a pause before he leaned closer to place a kiss on his cheek. One which lingered just a bit.* "The company is nice too."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:36 pm
tab User Image

”I thought about what food you might like. Since you like sweets, I thought the drink would pair well with your pallet.” He didn’t look at Haruki as he spoke. His attention on the flittering light of the flame within some lanterns. ”And I brought some inventions in case some weirdo decides to attack.” Though he didn’t specify which of the two he was protecting, Haruki was free to solve that little mystery sentence himself. ”Because who knows, I might get kicked out of this country for showing feelings. I’m on a working visa. If I get fired from my job then I have to go somewhere else.” There was no telling who was watching him, waiting for him to slip up. He could get his a** thrown out of the country for doing something he wanted. ”Look, I’m a lot of work. Who has time for that these days?”

His blues looked up to the blooming fire flowers in the sky. ”Well, there has to be some realism in it or else you’re setting yourself up for disappointment.” He blinked before his eyes widened as something cool and slightly wet touched his cheek. When it departed from his face, Kim looked to Haruki. His expression turned serious for a minute as the fireworks grew bigger and louder. Leaning in, his lips touched Haruki’s for a kiss that lasted for as long as a firework stayed in the sky. ”You missed your mark.”

Alykia

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:21 pm
tab User Image

*He looked more at Kim as he spoke than anything else. Talking about how much thought he put into it. His eyes shifted to look back at the fireworks. Haruki felt bad now. He couldn't put his finger on why. It just seemed like he might have accidentally said something insensitive before. Kim seemed to put in more thought than he did. s**t. He probably wasn't thoughtful about it at all. Then there was the bit about potentially being kicked out. Hazel orbs back on the man again. He was about to say something when the fireworks stopped him. Perhaps it was a good thing. Last time he soured the mood with questions.*

*He just barely got the surprise in Kim's eyes from his cheek kiss. Haruki couldn't help the smile which formed on his face. One which slowly faded as the man turned to look at him with such an expression. His nerves got to him even as lips were pressed against his own. He returned the kiss as he stepped closer. The one-hand untangling itself from the others grasp so he could ghost his fingers up Kim's arm while his other hand was placed on the man's cheek. He deepened it a little, but it stayed gentle and sweet. More fitting of a romantic vibe. The kiss only stopping when the night sky returned to its former glory. Haruki let his hands drop to his side as they pulled apart. A light laugh escaped him.* "I'll do better next time." *Out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of a floating lantern.* "What do you think about taking one home? As a memento." *He said while gesturing over to what he was talking about with his head. Haruki was joking of course. There was no need to steal a lantern. It was just a random thought. They probably didn't even look as good alone in someone's room.*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:07 pm
tab User Image

This was probably the farthest Kim had gotten with Haruki. Whether it would stay like this or further was really up to fate.

For a moment, he closed his eyes and held the teen a bit closer. He didn’t need to think about anything while kissing. No thoughts about whether this was right or wrong came up. It was all about a fleeting moment that wasn’t supposed to last. Dark blues opened up as someone mentioned a “next time”. A brow raised at the notion of another date but he never questioned it. Instead, his only answer was to scoop up their hand and didn’t bother to point it out. ”Just take a picture. Blow it up and hang it in your room or whatever.” He shrugged his shoulders at the notion. Once more, the capability to be romantic seemed to fall flat with him. ”Just remember that your fantasy firework came true dumbass... That last word was whispered as he vaguely looked at the lantern. It certainly didn’t have any ill intention.

Alykia

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:54 pm
tab User Image

*He wasn't talking about another date when he said 'next time'. It was more related to missing his mark. Haruki didn't even think about what might or might not happen after their date. At least not right now. Eyes glanced down at the hand being held. Haruki let a scoffed chuckle escape him when the other mentioned taking a picture.* "It wouldn't be the same at all." *He said with a smile. The vibe was so much better than earlier. Then came the firework comment.* "Oh, yeah...I guess it did." *He said in a softer tone. A warm smile on his face before he realized something. His free hand hitting the other in the shoulder not hard enough to do any damage.* "Don't call me a dumbass." *It was said in a playful tone since he didn't actually think he actually meant it.*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:35 pm
tab User Image

He focused on the lanturn and actually pictured a photo of it in his room. And then Haruki began to jab him as Kim feigned ignorance. ”I didn’t hear anything, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.” If the teenager kept throwing punches then he tried to block them slowly. He didn’t seem intent on blocking each and everyone since they didn’t really hurt. ”Here, keep that smile on your face.” Kim pulled him into a shoulder hug before whipping out his phone. A picture was taken of the two with the lanterns and some fireworks in the background. ”There, now you have something a bit more authentic.” Handing the teen the phone, they were both smiling in the pic.

Alykia

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:08 am
tab User Image

*He only punched him in the shoulder once--even though Kim acted like he didn't call him that.* "Yeah, okay." *Before he knew it he was pulled into a side hug being told to smile--which he did. Perhaps the suddenness made it easier not to overthink his facial features. Haruki took the phone in his hand before looking down at the picture. A soft smile appearing on his face.* "I think that's the first time you gave a smile...and it was to a camera. Except when you were laughing." *He was teasing when he mentioned the camera and added the last bit as an afterthought. Kim smiled at other times, but they were more along the lines of smirks or something else. His eyes back on the man as he handed his phone back.* "It's a good picture." *He gave him another smile.* "Did you want to keep walking or head back to get our stuff?"

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff