Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Nasya x Jeremiah(Drawing Workshop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:37 am
πŸ’  πŸ” ✈️ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !NASYA )
tab User Image
User Image tab Single__________xxxx!!

*She didn't even realize how she was the one giving him information until he brought it up. Her pencil stopped as she turned her focus to him once more. It wasn't as if she actually went on this forced dates to really learn about the person and gauge whether they may be useful or not. That was something which was a potential bonus. A somewhat lame excuse to get her to participate. Eyes shifted back to her paper.* "How about you answer your own questions?" *She was mainly referring to the last three. The color one was a typical boring one people throw out there. Interest in objects related to a persons likes and could be expanded on. The last question was by far the most important. One of those grand types people don't usually know how to answer. Yet, it was so easy for her.* "If I were to add my own..." *she started after giving the other plenty of time to answer the others,* "I'd ask why you signed up for speed dating. What do you want to gain from it?" *She said while keeping her eyes focused on what she was drawing.*

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:36 am
Alykia

πŸ’¬πŸ¬πŸ’‹ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Jeremiah de LeΓ³n )
tab User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab Single__________xxxx!!

At first confusion had set in but then logic kicked in and he stopped drawing for a moment; Jeremiah's steel gray eyes studying the page as if searching for an answer. "An object that interest me is the sword. Don't know why but every time I see one it just catches me eye. My favorite color would have to be green because it reminds me of the forest. And my desire...that's the tricky question, because I'm not to sure what I do desire."

His eyes blink and he asks his own conscience what was it he wished for. Thus far it's been to survive...and had it not been for his peculiarity he wouldn't be here today. So, what was it he wished for. Luckily, freed from his own thoughts. Lola's voice asked a follow-up question which captured his attention. It was an honest question, to which he had an honest answer for the date he shared this moment with. "I did this for life experience. I've never known love and don't understand it. I guess because I've never experienced it I sort of don't believe in it. It's kind of like how some people believe in ghost. I've never seen one nor do I believe in them but I would like to see one someday, and let myself know there is something...more to this life."

He words maybe felt a little too true ad he felt a little vulnerable at this point. With a nervous hand combing the hair behind his head he blush along with his smile. "Sorry, that probably didn't make sense. Just forget me and my rambling."

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:08 am
tab User Image

*A sword? Interesting.* "Perhaps it's the long sharp blade or what it represents." *She offered as a suggestion without delving into the violent way one could be used.* "Forests are nice." *Quiet. Away from all the chaos humans cause.* "If you do not know what you desire, do you know what you want to do?" *The question was related while technically being different at the same time. The whole time she offered up these words she was focused on the paper in front of her. Nasya's voice was a tad quieter than before. Almost as if she was in a partial trance.*

*It was when he started to talk about why he decided to download the app when she stopped what she was doing to look over at him.* "Either have I...known love." *She added the last bit as a clarification since she was definitely not looking to experience such a useless emotion. Nasya didn't have time for such trifles. If her underlings wanted to indulge themselves they could. As long as it didn't disrupt their duties. She just didn't see the need to add such potential distractions. There were more important things going on.* "Nor do I believe in it." *For what love was she ever given? Her eyes were back on her paper.* "Why do you want more? Being given life is already special. Endlessly looking for some meaning or purpose is pointless. It only brings suffering. Just embrace the life you have and be true to yourself. Let your heart be your guide." *It was a cheesy way to end the mini-lecture. Using the heart might not be exactly correct. She paused to look up in thought.* "It would be better to say...follow your gut. Acting on emotions isn't the best idea."

*Her eyes shifted to look at him once more. Whenever the slight show of embarrassment happened, she caught it. Perhaps it was a tad bit endearing having him break character. Another soft barely-there smile graced her features.* "Have you been putting up a front this whole time? Or is it in your nature to act in such a way?" *She asked merely out of slight curiosity.*

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:20 am
Alykia

tab User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab Single__________xxxx!!

Lola was actually quite insightful. She gave comment to reason and offered introspection to understand himself. In a time of swords chivalry was strong and death was plentiful. Forest were nice for they brought a primal calm from an ancient lullaby. If he didn't know what he desired then what did he want to do? So much from so little words, but maybe it was because in a strange way he slightly understood Lola already.

When their eyes met and she spoke of love he was convinced she was much like him just by her though process. Having life was something special enough already, he knew that more than anyone else, be he was just selfish in this way. He was a glutton for heartache because, logically, he knew life was just a series of events that happene to ones self before death but such a thing was uninspiring. He wanted more because he didn't want a grayscale life and death. Maybe that was why he wouldn't mind seeing a ghost someday; It would let him know everyone's actions today weren't meaningless and that when he is gone there might be a change in this world; Large or small and for better or for worse.

Yet in some way Lola had much sense. To always breath emotion into every little thing is silly and sometimes we must act on nature as apposed to emotion. But then what is the nature of one's emotions and how does that determine our actions. That in mind her eyes gaze back at him, a soft smile adorning her lips as her silken hair and soft skin pierced his naive heart; His eyes fixed on her colorful irises with shine from light glinting only for her. "I've never been one to hold back nor by shy. We're here today and gone tomorrow, so why lie about who we are?" With that he had hoped he had reached through to his date and let her know what he's been saying and doing is genuine, and not just a front to get into her panties.

But, with his drawing stopped still at the first corner when only the image of a woman from behind could be seen, Jeremiah suddenly felt the need to have the same type of certainty of knowing whether or not Lola has been a genuine this whole time; And thus the young man with his heart slightly racing cooed a question back to the woman in his steel gray eyes. "Tell me, Lola, is it your nature to act this way? Have you been true to me this whole time?"

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:49 am
tab User Image

*She wasn't the best at picking up on certain things, but for some reason something felt different. Was it because he showed a crack in his typical demeanor? One which stayed opened. Nasya didn't actually care if he was lying or not. Well, that wasn't true since she hated liars. It just wasn't a big deal if he was putting on a front of sorts. This was just some stupid date they were forced to be on. At least it was the case with her. Not like she hated the experience so far.*

*Eyes shifted to look back at him when he turned the question back on her. It was an easy one to answer.* "Lying is distasteful. It has no place in my life." *Although that was true, there were people who worked under her who were nothing but lies. Not like they were dishonest to her, however. Just like there are people in the group who kill in their spare time. She is not about needless death, but she couldn't control what everyone does. Maybe if she had the time she could have carefully selected the perfect set of people--but she didn't.* "I am who I am." *She added without actually flat out answering his question. It should suffice. Nasya never saw a reason to act out of character. Well, at least since gaining her freedom.*

"Are you almost done?" *She asked after taking a glance at his paper without really seeing what he was drawing. Eyes returning to her own paper. She was keeping it rather simple and felt like she'd be done soon enough. Although she did have to erase and retry from time to time.*

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:49 pm
Alykia

tab User Image

She looked him dead in the eyes as she say lies have no place in her life and to that his heart felt at ease. Though she may not have replied in the fashion he had hoped she replied with an honesty which soothed his uncertain heart. While he regain his senses he thought, perhaps, this is what it felt like to have schoolboy crush on the teacher. "It makes me glad to know that Lola because I like you being just who you are you." I am who I am, she had said, and that it was a sentiment you could completely get behind. Though, we she understand what it was he truly meant by the words carefully chosen?

The realization that he had been too fixed for too long hit hard once Lola asked if he was complete with his work. Taking a glance down he lightly shook his head both as a response to her words and reaction to his own fault. "I got distracted." With good conversation from a woman who was quite unique his hands had easily stayed idol, though he wouldn't say that aloud, but now it was time to buckle down and get to it. After all, you didn't want his date leaving empty-handed with such lame lines upon empty paper. With hands moving like a printer and making an image appear like magic Jeremiah focused on his art once again; His hand completing the top left square as he now nearly completes the top-right square with a whole different image but same female model used.

"Lola, I kind of curious. How important is age to you in a partner?"

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:40 pm
tab User Image

*She didn't respond to his comment about liking her for how she was. It didn't really matter to her one way or another. Nasya was completely oblivious to his newfound crush despite the fact they were on a date. She did pick up on the being distracted part, however. The woman didn't think it was anything strange though.*

"Age? It's not...but I'm not really looking." *She said after glancing at him. Her eyes back on the page by the time she mentioned the not looking part.* "Someone signed me up on the app and I just went along with it." *It took some heavy convincing, but she agreed in the end. It has proven to be surprisingly interesting.*

"I'm done." *She revealed after a bit. Eyes shifted over toward him.*

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:50 pm
Alykia

tab User Image

Jeremiah had curiously glanced over, anxiously waiting for an answer, but when he got what he was waiting for it wasn't exactly what he wanted. It gave him a slight shot of hope when Lola said that age didn't matter to her but that fireworks shortly dashed to the side when she revealed that she wasn't looking for anyone. He gave a small smile of defeat as she kept working on her art piece, but at the same time he kept on his as well with his inspiration not having changed. While it was a bummer that Lola was only here because she was forced to be Jeremiah was still thankful for the thought provoking conversation; His short lived crush calmly cooling down.

When Lola claimed that she was done Jeremiah gave her a raised eyebrow. He was surprised that she finished so fast but more so that he hadn't won the little race in his head. It didn't matter though because in the end all he really wanted was to see Lola's art and swoon her heart; Though the later of the two would be a failed mission. Their eyes keeping locked Jeremiah smiled at his date while his hands worked without him looking. "Well that's rather impressive. Good job outpacing me."

Jeremiah had spoken with a kind tone which now turned into friendly teasing. "But you know, if I hadn't been distracted I think the outcome might had been different." With that he had finally finished up his work and had drawn with an every square as he intended but he was swift to flip his paper over and hide what it was that he had drawn. "Since you were so fast you'll be the first to reveal your drawing when the time is right. That is unless you'd like to see mine first." While he may have been teasing at first he was serious about what he just said but spoke with his innocently sincere tone. Different this moment Lola didn't feel comfortable showing her work yet then Jeremiah be just fine showing her what he's done, But that was all up to Lola.

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:11 pm
tab User Image

*Outpacing? Eyes shifted to look at her drawing before returning to him.* "It's not a masterpiece." *She said as if to explain why she had finished before him even if she started after. Then came the bit about him being distracted again.* "Was I really that distracting?" *He didn't seem off-put by her looks as far as she could tell, so she was assuming it was something else.*

"You can see it." *She said as she handed over her drawing. It had a shadowy looking figure only showing the white smirky smile and eyes which maybe looked like his glasses. The figure was surrounded by snakes. It was almost if they came from the ground to form a cage around him. Most looked up in the air while one was curled just enough to look down at him. It was probably obvious she had the most trouble with that particular one.*

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:46 am
Alykia

tab User Image

What was this? Was Jeremiah picking up on a small hint of shyness? Lola didn't blush or flinch but by the way she was studying her paper before she look back onto him it was clear her words showed her bashful nature in sharing her artistic skill. He gave her nod of the head, a quiet understand of her, and since he wasn't expecting a masterpiece he was just touched that Lola would actually put some coy effort into a skill she had never known.

She asked, curiously, if she was truly districting which brought a slightly coy blush but Jeremiah's eyes never shyed away from the woman beside him. "Definitely. Conversation was captivating and, honestly, your womanly figure isn't bad either." Perhaps it was rather bold of the young man to be so forward but knowing this might br the only time he'll ever see her he felt he sould bare it all. After all, life is too short. Why beat around the bush, after all, when life it too short.

He could finally see the drawing he kindly grab the paper and gaze down upon the image. It was a little fuzzy but for someone who wasn't confident in their own skills it was pretty damn good. "Rather intriguing..." Jeremiah slightly thought aloud as he kept studying the image as of someone staring at their own face in the mirror. This image spoke to Jeremiah, and while the message currently eluded him it did make him reflect upon himself and how sometimes he feels trapped; Perhaps like the one caged by snakes all around him.

"Thank you for this, Lola. It's a thought provoking piece." With a small, and secretly nervous, smile he'd flip over his paper and hand it over to Lola for her eyes to see. In his artwork Jeremiah had made a border on his paper to create four frames for four different images. "Here. I made this just for you."

Description of art

At the top left square there was an image of a woman staring out into the city and watching the humans go by at street level. The humans we're all drawn expressing a different emotion as they walk by. One man seem to be screaming into his cell phone, a woman seems to be laughing with her friends and there was even a couple sharing a romantic moment on a bench at the small park. Because the vantage point was behind the woman, from shoulders on up, you couldn't see what she was thinking on her face but one could only imagine what she was thinking with everyone so lively around her while the woman figure with white hair stood there silently.

The top right image was of the same woman but now this time you could see the detail of her face as it was an image of her side profile from her midsection on up facing to the right. In this image the female model still shared the white represented hair as in the top-left image but in this instance she was wearing a suit of armor and holding a sword upright, broadside faced to the viewer, much like a knight taking an honorable oath. The female on page had her eyes closed and judging by the shading of the pencil lines it was made to look though the sun was on her back as the tip of her double edged sword glint with the light and darkness being split by her blade.

On the bottom left imagine it was an image of the female model showing only her face as a side profile looking off to the left. The woman her self was a face but withing the face was a living theme of nature. Within the face images of mountains, rivers, forest, animals and flowers could be seen as each mini nature scene combine there contrasting lines to form the image of the woman's face with a smile on her and brightly open eye; Her flowing hair also having scenery depicted with every combined strand of hair.

And the final drawing was done in the bottom right-hand corner. In this image Jeremiah had drawn the woman full body, facing the viewer as she stands atop an Aztec pyramid with her empire and the jungle in the background. As the rising dawn glowed behind her head like an aureole the womanly figure glowed as she was adorned with gold and all the finest native clothing, and down below at the base of a pyramid many humans praise on their knees while offering baskets full of bounty to their divine queen. A lot of the details of her face were obscure due the how far the drawn perspective was but what was sure was the womanly figure kept her long hair which was always drawn as white but this being the only image where you could see that the woman hed horns upon her head and demon-like wings upon her back.

Behind his glasses it wouldn't show but Jeremiah was actually somewhat nervous about showing his work, not because he was concerned with a skilled but more so he was curious as to what is date may say. "So, what do you think of it?"

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:26 am
tab User Image

*Captivating? No one ever said that about her before, but she probably had to be in order to sway a mass group of people. Nasya didn't know how true to the cause the many were, however. There were definitely some who were only around for selfish reasons. If she was aware then she can use them in a way which works. It was a tedious delicate balance. The bit about her body didn't faze her at all. At least he said it in a nice way. A tint of color was dotting his face more often now. It was something she noticed.*

*Nasya watched him take a good look at what she drew. He didn't seem bothered by its darker theme. This workshop was for couples after all. She chose to draw something which didn't quite fit the theme. He appeared to like it well enough. She honestly didn't really care. The figure was definitely supposed to be him, but she just went with whatever her mind came up with. There was no deep meaning as far as she knew. Then again, she didn't actually attempt to figure out why she thought to draw it in the first place.*

*Taking the paper she quickly realized there were technically four drawings in one. Nasya started with the upper left. It kind of reminded her of how she had a tendency to watch humans from high in the villa. She was just a lot closer and could see details in this drawing. Nasya didn't bother to question why she assumed the main person was supposed to be her. She didn't really connect with the second one, but it was drawn well. The bottom left was just strange to her. She didn't know how to take it at all. The last one fit her though. He added some of what she talked about earlier with the ancient feel. Seeing the people worshiping her as if she was a goddess almost gave her a feeling she couldn't place. Nasya wasn't doing the things she was to get put on a pedestal and praised. Still, seeing such a thing in the drawing tugged at her. It was a good yet strange feeling. She looked at him once more and gave a barely-there smile. Perhaps she should relook at the whole piece sometime later. Nasya leaned close to place a kiss on his cheek. It wasn't something she did before, but it was a date so why not?* "Thank you." *She said after she pulled away. Did this mean the date was done? Oh, right. There was an artsy cafe here--and she did love food.*

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:21 pm
Alykia

tab User Image

With such a shy smile form the woman it was all the affirmation the young man was searching for. But what took him by surprise was the soft sensation placed upon his cheek by the lovely he thought he had no chance with. "Y-yeah, no problem." His typical and true coolly calm demeanor was overturned and slightly stunned, leaving the young man to stumbled on his words and a light pink tint burned onto his soft cheeks. Lola's gesture was a kind one which Jeremiah tried to not confuse for romantic as she had already stated she wasn't quite looking for a serious relationship. While Jeremiah did regain himself his mind had to take itself away from the thoughts of this become more. After all, he couldn't allow himself to be swept us so easily. He still had his pride as a man after all.

"Say, you in the mood for a bite or some coffee? I seen a cafe here, and since we're also here it's like why not, right?" Jeremiah didn't even know of Lola like coffee but I never hurt to ask and since it was nearby why waste a possible opportunity of good food and good company.

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:13 pm
tab User Image

*She noticed his stutter, but she didn't really think much of it. Nasya ignored his blush as well. Even if she definitely knew he had a crush on her she'd probably just ignore that fact and do whatever she wanted in response. When he mentioned food her face lit up for the first time. Her barely-there smile more cheery.* "Oh, yes. Let's." *As she spoke, she grabbed a hand in hers since she set the drawing down a moment ago. A second later Nasya already lets go and stands up. Ready to leave immediately.* "I hope they have something new I can try." *She starts to leave before realizing something and grabbing the picture he gave her and one of his hands before going off to look for the cafe in question.* "Hurry. Hurry. No time to waste~"

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:16 pm
Alykia

tab User Image

Perhaps for the first time this entire time he had seen Lola smile brightly for the first time. But, oh, what a shame it was not because of a witty remark, or handsome face, nor a set of skill. No. The reason Lola had lit up wasn't because of someone but because of something. What a roundabout way to gain a smile, he thought to himself, but the smile was worth it even if it wasn't for him; And in that instance she seemed oddly charming and funny to him while becoming more human to all who had been noticing them the entire time. A thing he did notice, however, was that she used her hands with her voice this time. He wondered if she only did that when speaking with truth or if it was something dine simply ever now and then.

Before he could say a thing, but as he was folding Lola's drawing to fit in his pocket, Lola was up off her seat to take a step when she suddenly stopped to grab thr nearly forgotten drawing. She then grabbed Jeremiah by the hand, something he wasn't expecting, and was tugged to his own feet by a hidden strength in the woman's feminine physique. With cat like reflexes Jeremiah was able to start moving without skipping a beat, his feet not filtering as he was dragrd by Lola.

While her zeal was infectious Jeremiah couldn't help but wonder if Lola even knew where they were going. Though, that the thought was shortly lived and he looked down at the hand dragging him behind and felt his heart quicken its beat for her. He told himself, a reminder, that this was only because of circumstance and that the gesture wasn't romantic since it was coming from someone who wasn't looking for anything in the first place. Still, he could not deny the throbbing in his chest but logically he was questioning have this rising feeling he has was truly love or something else entirely. Perhaps a different feeling unknown to the naive yet mature young man.

Though the gesture may not have been romantic Jeremiah wasn't going to let the woman he had a crush on drag him around as if a child, and so he quickened his pace fast but just enough so that he could run close by Lola's side. "We're almost there! It's just around the corner!" Even if Lola did now where they were headed Jeremiah speed a little to slightly lead and just as he said, once rounding the corner there was the cafe; One with a look and feel Lola seemed to like..

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:35 pm
tab User Image

*She, like usual, was oblivious to his inner turmoil. He was lucky she felt the need to grab him and his drawing before heading to the cafe. Oh, around the corner. She probably would have passed by if he didn't say anything. Soon they arrived to have someone greet them. Nasya still grasping his hand and not letting go until the server ushered them to their table. She slipped into her seat to look at the menu.* "Mmm what to try~?" *She asked no one in particular in a slightly more lighthearted tone. For a brief moment she spared him a glance.* "Have you eaten here before?"

Lord Hedo

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces