Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[ORP To Fluffy Cats of LighteningClan] Fluffy Flirts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leafbare was right around the corner and with the weather starting to cool, Hawkclaw was finally starting to lessen his shedding. Still, his thick fur needed nearly constant attention. How did the the other cat's of Lightening clan manage to keep their fur from matting up so much? Surely there must be some secret he hadn't figured out yet. For the most part, Hawkclaw absolutely loved being a wild cat and part of a clan but occasionally he missed his twolegs and the nice brush they ran over his fluffy coat. It was so much easier to keep his fur clean back with the twolegs.

Maybe he could convince one of the other cats to give up their secrets or perhaps groom him. Unfortunately, being an outsider, or former kittypet as he was called, not every cat in Lighteningclan had taken a liking to him. Out of the other kittypets that he'd met since he joined the clan, Stormsong was the only one as fluffy as he was.

"Hey Stormsong!" He called to the she-cat. "Have you had much trouble keeping your coat clean? I can never seem to get all the dirt out of mine. I don't know how any cat stays clean out here!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Stormsong had rarely left the Lightening clan camp since she became a member. Though a few cats had tried to teach her, she hadn't quite gotten the hang of hunting or fighting yet. Staying in the camp was much safer and much more social than being out on patrols. Today being such a nice cool day with a crisp breeze, Stormsong wanted nothing more than to run around the camp and get to know her clansmates. Hearing her name called, Stormsong trotted cheerfully over to one of the few cats she already knew.

"Yes, Hawkclaw?" She inquired as she approached. "Not too much, but I do spend more a lot of time in camp grooming. Have you tried asking the clan?" Lightening clan had been so helpful! Surely if asked, the other cats would find some way to help them manage their fluffy fur.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bouldertuft hadn't been so sure at first of the sudden influx of cats joining Lightningclan, most, or rather all of them being former kittypets. When he had learned a little bit about them being what Twolegs had called show cats.... well then Bouldertuft became intrigued. Suddenly, there were more fluffy cats just as fluffy as he and his two brothers and his whiskers twitched at the chance to befriend another lady just as glorious as he (or Cindergaze) was. In fact, if anyone spent much time around the big fluffy tom cat, they'd realize that he was almost constant purrs lately.

Spotting two of the new cats chatting, Bouldertuft headed towards their gathering, making sure not to startle them and look as friendly as possible. He meant no ill will nor came loaded with insults, he simply came with questions about fluff! "Ah good morning! Hawkclaw and... Stormsong, wasn't it?" he mewed in greeting dipping his head slightly, perhaps placing little unneeded emphasis on his new eye scar. "Forgive me, I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" he purred, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws, raising only one to swipe a ginger pink tongue across before running his paw behind one ear. For a moment or two, his plae green eyes shut as he smoothed out a spot behind his ears.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:28 pm
User ImageCindergaze was just tickled pink at all the new lovely cats that were filling their home. Sure, there was that voice in the back of her head screaming about more mouths to feed, but her sheer love of beauty killed that voice when it could. Most of these cats had coats she'd never seen before! Ah, what lovely creatures to look upon!

Uhg but that voice... It kept nagging that these cats couldn't hunt or help themselves, but wasn't that the point of the clan? To help other cats learn the way? Yes, they'd learn, even if it was on land that had almost been out hunted due to their last guests. They'd figure it out, they always did. Starclan always came through for them.

Speaking of lovely creatures, she noted Bouldertuft befriending two beautiful looking cats. She finished up cleaning up her tail before fluffing up the fur around her face. Once she believed herself to be presentable, she daintily got to her paws and made her way over to the small group. She greeted Bouldertuft with a purr and rubbed herself under his chin before sitting beside him, turning her eyes to the others. "This looks like a group I want to participate in. What are we discussing?"

---

User ImageEmberglow had felt so out of place, even with his show brothers and sisters around him. Never before had he dreamed about being a part of a wild cat group, but now that he was here it was all he could do to contain himself. It was exciting, but oh my was it scary! He'd never hunted nor fought before! How was he suppose to do it? And how was he suppose to do it without getting dirty or scarred like some of the other cats?

Was he really cut out for this?

His ears perked as he saw a small group gathering. What really peeked his curiosity about it was his show siblings were intermingling with some clan cats. He needed to be a part of that! He slowly scooted his way closer and closer to the gathering, trying to act like he'd been there all along. He didn't say a word just... showed up. Yes, he'd listen and learn from them. He'd be the best clan cat! ...Somehow.

Fea Line
Cinder says hello~

Natitsuri
We also have a creeper cat on our hands bahaha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:59 pm
User Image

She crept quietly around the edge of the group, unsure of who any of the other cats were. She had been used to humans, and being around other showcats, but she wasn't sure if any of those she knew were here now.
She sniffed curiously at the air, hoping for some familiar smell. She tried to stay hidden within the bushes and underbrush. For now, she only wanted to observe.

Quote:

I'm open to someone approaching her, but she will be timid to start with, probably run off.

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:39 pm
User ImageFawnpebble was not too fond of how large the clan was starting to grow, especially with the addition of the "purebreds" that Brightstar welcomed to the clan. Some were showing their fair share of hunting, but some others... were just taking up valuable space. He feared for Duskkit and Dawnkit's safety, wondering how this would affect their development days. To be around a bunch of strangers. The tom was fortunate enough to still have Bouldertuft and Dogwood with him. They were his rocks.

And then he saw Bouldertuft. Socializing with the purebreds? Hmm? Fawnpebble started making his way over, sitting next to Emberglow, still unsure of him. If needed, he'll offer to mentor him a bit.

Irish Night Fox

xxxxx

User ImageDuskkit was supposed to spend the day with Fawnpebble. Dawnkit was going to spend the day with Nettleglow. Okay! Father and son bonding moment! "Daaadddd!" he called, running out of the nursery. "Fawnpebble!" The kitten missed spending time with him, and jumped when he saw Fawnpebble in a gathering! Were they talking about who was going to be his future mentor? Duskkit's insides fluttered with nervousness and excitement. He wanted the strongest warrior, but also one who would be cool! Not too old, and someone young.

As he was about to run over to his father, Duskkit saw a cat in the bushes. The perfect chance to pretend to already be an apprentice! Duskkit stumbled, crawling to the Whisperingmist and once behind the warrior, he did what he did best. Jump on the tail. "Gotchu!" he exclaimed.

Moxxiie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:54 pm
User Image

She had been so involved in watching the crowd, she hadn't noticed the small kitten sneaking towards her. When it jumped on her tail, she immediately jumped, with kitten attached. She let out a startled cry and skittered away from the kit, and turned around, her back against a tree. The fur on her back bristled instinctually until she realized what had attacked her. It was just a kitten. She had been scared out of her fur by a kitten. She calmed herself, but her tail was swishing quickly showing her irritation.

"What are you doing?" she hissed quietly at the kitten.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:36 pm
Stormsong was a fairly oblivious cat and didn't realize another cat was approaching until he spoke. She spun around excitedly as the new voice seemed light and gentle. "Good morning!" Her voice was cheerful with a hint of excitement. "Yes, Stormsong, that's me!" Unconsciously she raised her head a bit with pride. Though it had been a struggle to get used to clan life, she had felt very accomplished receiving a warrior name and leaving her kittypet name behind.

"You're not interrupting at all! Actually, you're just in time for questions!" Stormsong looked over to Hawkclaw and back to the fluffy tom that had approached. A moment passed as the dark she-cat waited for her show cat friend to ask about grooming. When he didn't speak soon enough, Stormsong decided she would ask for him but just as she opened her mouth, another cat walked up.

Another she-cat! Stormsong had missed the company of other females. Many of the other cats she had encountered were toms and the presence of the new calico made her ache for her show sisters.

"Hi! Grooming!" In her excitement to mingle with her new clan, Stormsong only managed to get out two words. The excitement she felt only continued to grow as she noticed other cats starting to gather. Just about all of the cats gathering around them were just as fluffy as she was! Who knew the clan had so many cats with big glorious coats!

------------------------------------------------------------

Hawkclaw had to suppress giving the optimistic she-cat. "Go ask the clan" seemed to be her answer to everything. He wondered if she was capable of figuring out anything on her own or if everything had to be explained to her. Just ask Hawkclaw was deciding to encourage Stormsong to rely more on herself and a tiny bit less on the clan, he noticed a clan cat approaching.

"Hello, Bouldertuft." He managed to get in the other tom's name between Stormsong's excited chatter. Hawkclaw dipped his head in a mirroring greeting. He had been trying his best to learn the names of his clansmates, especially the stronger warriors. Of course he heard the pause and knew Stormsong was waiting for him to ask Bouldertuft about grooming but his attention.

How had he missed seeing such a beautiful she-cat in the clan? A small pang of jealousy shot through him as the calico she-cat brushed against the warrior tom. Hawkclaw had seen many fine females at different shows back in his kittypet life but none compared to this new calico before him. The moment she showed up, everything else in his world disappeared. He was vaguely aware of the other cat's gathering but he struggled to pull his attention away from the calico.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:03 pm
Bouldertuft dipped his head respectfully at Hawkclaw but to say his eyes were mostly on Stormsong was a bit of an understatement. In fact, they were almost all on Stormsong. "Such a beautiful name for a beautiful lady...." he had begun to say, smiling. "Questions? Well I aim to help however I can---" his words were caught short again as a purr echoed on his left.

Grinning, Bouldertuft absolutely soaked up the attention from Cindergaze, her scent a welcome familiarity. He firmly nuzzled the side of her chin as she pulled away to sit beside him, drawing his tongue across her one ear in a brief lick. "Aaahh Cindergaze. The star of the show arrives." his purr rumbled deeply, his green gaze locked on her briefly before turning back to the other beautiful she cat and Hawkclaw, something about him just beaming.

He too noticed the other cats gathering and chuckled watching his shy brother skirting around the edges, sitting next to another fluffy tom cat he couldn't recall seeing before. Or had he? Emberglow was it? He'd always been there.....hadn't he? Bouldertuft half shrugged. "Fawnpebble come now, dont be shy! Show off that glorious coat!"

Natitsuri

Irish Night Fox

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:29 pm
Cindergaze lavished in the handsome tom’s attention, laying her paw over top of his. “You tease, Bouldertuft! I see quite a few show stoppers right before me.” She smiled at Stormsong and Hawkclaw in turn. It was the look Hawkclaw was giving her that held her attention to him longer.

“Grooming, hmm?” She cooed softly at the pair. She stood back up and slid her way over to Hawkclaw. “Ah, yes, I am sure things are very different for you all here and with these amazing coats. Generally, I find having a friendly paw to help is the best solution.” She said as she leaned in towards Hawkclaw, “I wake before others in the clan to start my morning grooming ritual. I’m always open to some company…” her eyes flashed at him playfully- those eyes she was well named for.

Fea Line

Natitsuri

—-

Emberglow’s ear twitched back as he heard another coming up from behind him. Even though he knew this was a safe place he attempted to eye what was coming from the corner of his eye. Ah! Another clan cat! He didn’t immediately turn to greet the other cat, just kinda watched him from the corner of his eye, heart racing. Was he supposed to wait for the other to greet him or was he supposed to? Why couldn’t he remember what he had been told about pleasantries here!?

He kept looking ahead then at the cat beside him, still as a stone. Finally, he cleared his throat slightly before pausing. Oh, wait which was this one called… It was hard to keep track of such different names… Ahhh “Good to see you, Fawnpebble.” He finally said. Yes, yes, he was sure that had to be the right one. “How’s the uh patrolling been going?” How did you make small talk!? Was that appropriate!?

Another cat called to the one beside him and he looked between the two. Oh, right, brothers! Well, duh, they both had such glorious coats how could one not remember that. Even so, he made a mental note just in case he ever needed it.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Rofl he's so odd, I'm so sorry 8'D

—-

User ImageDawnkit was told that today was her day with Nettleglow and yet somehow the kit found herself waddling after her sibling. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to spend time with their mother, she was just naturally inclined to stick close to Duskkit.

She was slower than the other, pausing to stare at anything and everything that moved. She loved to just take in the sights and sounds around her. When she finally managed to catch up to the other, she found her sibling had stumbled onto one of those new cats. “Sorry.” The little one said in a quiet voice. “He can’t help himself.” She playfully booped Duskkit on the head. She then took a quiet moment to look over Whisperingmist, “You’re pretty. Are you going to stay with us?”

Moxxiie
Looks like someone has caught the eye of the kits XD

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Siblingssss 83

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:17 pm
He flicked his ear when Emberglow started to talk to him. It seemed like he wanted to talk about patrolling. "It's been well," he commented. "Riverclan has been respecting our borders, and prey is still plentiful." Fawnpebble turned his head to look at the tom. "How's ... clanlife for you so far? I hope that you are starting to feel at home here..." He paused, trying to remember the name Brightstar gave. "...Emberglow."

And then Bouldertuft noticed the two. Fawnpebble awkwardly looked away when Bouldertuft called him out. Shy? Glorious coat? He was not shy! He just... didn't know these cats. Unlike Bouldertuft who was absorbing being part of the crowd. "I'm good," he purred, "I have kits to attend to for now!" And that was true. He didn't need to try to impress any cat for now with Duskkit and Dawnkkit being the center of his worlds at the moment. "Maybe one day I'll get a scar like yours!"

Fawnpebble then returned his attention to Emberglow. "Excuse my brother. Do you have siblings yourself?"

Fea Line

Irish Night Fox

xxxxx

Wooaaahhhh!! Duskkit's world starting flying as he held onto the tail for his dear life. He soon enough was forced to let go, his grasp wasn't as steady and toppled into the bush Whisperingmist was once hiding in. Peeping himself out to her, he look exhausted, but also on an adrenaline rush. Never would Nettleglow or Fawnpebble do that!

"I was practicing my hunting and stalking!" he called out, shaking his head clear of any dirt. "Did I do good? I got you!" Duskkit flashed a toothy smile until he heard a familiar voice next to him. Dawnkit! He got booped, and stuck his tongue out at his sister. Of all cats, Dawnkit was his favorite and he would protect her with his life.

His attention was reverted back to Whisperingmist when hearing the question. Was she going to stay? If she was, the siblings would have a new maybe best friend!

Moxxiie

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:43 pm
User Image

She regarded the two kittens with squinted eyes. Now there were two? She hadn't meant to be seen yet. She wasn't sure how to interact with kittens as she hadn't been around any before now.

She thought about the question the first kitten asked. "Were you hunting my tail? If so, yes you did a good job." Her tail thumped the ground beside her now.

"I haven't decided whether I will stay or not. I was hoping to find a familiar face amongst the crowd but so far I've only seen you two." She thought for a moment. "Are there others...like me?"

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:14 pm
Oh, so he did good! Duskkit would have to tell Nettleglow about his successful hunt when back in the nursery! Duskkit purred, watching as the tail thumped. He too, tried to reciprocate the action, although his tail was not as large as Whisperingmist's and Dawnkit's. He wanted a fluffier tail.

When asked if there were others like her, Duskkit wasn't really understanding the context. "Well, usually the queens would watch over the kits, but you're a warrior, but that's okay! Dawnkit and I won't get into a lot of trouble today." He believed the question referred to if there were others who got their hiding spot invaded by kittens.The kitten was not yet aware of the concept of how some of his clanmates were originally not from the clan. He was barely born around that time.

He however, heard the stories of Riverclan's creation, and wondered. Was she supposed to be in Riverclan? She was in Lightningclan for now. "I'm Duskkit, and this is my sister, Dawnkit," he chirped, giving his sister a slight nudge.

Moxxiie

Irish Night Fox

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:16 pm
Jealousy was not an emotion the purebred tom was used to feeling but it coursed through him again as Cindergaze continued to be in contact with Bouldertuft. Cindergaze. He repeated the name several times in his head, committing it to memory. At her compliment, Hawkclaw puffed out his chest a bit. It was nice to have her attention on him but he wasn't expecting her to actually move next to him.

Internally Hawkclaw began to panic. For a moment he had the attention of the beautiful calico she-cat, now how could he hold it? She was so close and those eyes, Hawkclaw was just melting under her gaze.

"I'll take you up on that, if you're offering. I'm much better at grooming others than I am myself." His voice held strong and to his surprise, didn't betray the nerves he was feeling. "It would be an honor if you could help make my coat even half as stunningly perfect as yours." He tried to give his best playful smile as he complimented her. As a purebred, he'd never had to flirt before. One the few occasions it had happened, Hawkclaw had just been left alone in a room with another purebred she-cat and that was that. Cindergaze was not only beautiful, she was a challenge.

Irish Night Fox
Hawkclaw is trying his bestest xD

----------------------------------------------------

Stormsong made mental notes of all the names of the gathering cats. Her tail twitched behind her with excitement. So many cats and all so fluffy! Did they all help each other groom? Cindergaze seemed to be offering her services more to Hawkclaw than herself, or maybe she was asking for his help? Stormsong was a little unsure there. At Fawnpebble's remark, the dark colored she-cat looked back and forth between the two. They looked so similar! Oh, and Bouldertuft did have a scar!

"I could use some help grooming as well." Stormsong said in an almost helpless voice. She looked quickly around from tom to tom, trying to take note of who might be interested in being her friend, since Cindergaze looked busy. Fawnpebble had mentioned kits and Emberglow didn't seem enthusiastic. Her eyes settled on Bouldertuft. "Perhaps you could help me out? And maybe tell me the fascinating story of how you got your scar while I return the favor?"

Fea Line
Stormsong is completely oblivious to compliments or flirting xD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:17 pm
Bouldertuft simply chuckled at his brother. "Alright, alright. Next time then! And oh, yes! Though, not too deep of a scar brother." he chuckled, amused. He didn't like thinking of either of his brothers getting seriously hurt. He may be vain but his family and his clan always came first.

However, Cindergaze stealing the attention of Hawkclaw didn't go un noticed. He quirked a brow, perhaps a quick flash of jealousy flashed over his face before Stormsong completely stole his world. The beautiful she cat before him seemed eager and Bouldertuft couldn't help but purr deeply, his tone a slight bit more raspy. "I would be honored to help such a she cat as you groom that glorious fur coat! I can help you with.... all those hard to reach places." he grinned, even tossed a wink from his scarred eye as well. "As for this?" he tilted his head slightly, wondering where to begin. He had no idea if the new cats believed in Starclan or Forestclan for that matter, let alone believe that they had all recently just been taken to a celestial realm of sorts and battled starry see through cats.

Thinking for a moment, he took a few steps forward, closing the distance between Stormsong and himself. "Well, being new and all, I'd hate to scare you away, but in fact, I earned it in a battle."  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:49 am
User Image

She was not satisfied with the kitten's answer. "No, that's not what I meant. Are there other... you know what, never mind. I'll have to find out for myself. It was foolish of me to assume a kitten would know." She narrowed her eyes at them. She looked from the kitten to it's sibling noticing the subtle similarities. She was growing more annoyed by their presence and decided she would move on to find another place to watch from the shadows.

"I think it's time you run back to your mama. I need to stay hidden for now and continue my search alone." She stood, turned her back on the kittens and disappeared into the brush.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Sorry if this seems mean and an abrupt exit. Her muse seems to be old cranky cat for some reason. She hasn't interacted with kittens before because she's never been around them. Right now she doesn't really like kittens, but perhaps she will warm up to them later.

Irish Night Fox

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff