Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply β—„ 火║﹁The Land of FireοΉ‚
πŸ”₯ || The Underbrush Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:08 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        chakra 845/845 stamina 770/770 rank genin (b)γ€€)

Hyper-focused on the man who revealed himself and shot water at their fire whirlwind, they failed to notice the young girl. In the nature of overkill, due to their concern for Kikan, they immediately pulled out the metaphorical big guns. They clasped their hands together and shot a concentrated beam of chakra outwards to not only end the stream but to blow the man backwards, ideally breaking a few bones as he went flying.

"I will not bend. I will not be collared. You will not take my freedom." Their resolve was evident with their serious tone and expression. Their tribe believed entirely in the freedom of animals and their spirits, as well as vegetation and their spirits, so this man was violating all of Jyn's ideological foundation.

ooc:
        used:
        Streamline Force | Rank A | Spiritual
        The user clasps their hands together before them near the writs so their fingers are pointed towards both the sky and ground. Releasing tremendous concentrated chakra, the user launches a beam that measures five feet in width and travels up to fifty feet. This beam of chakra carries those stricken by it the entire length of the technique's range while crushing their bones in transit. The user is able to apply any elemental affinity their training has allowed for this style.

soulcatcher77

MetaEuphoric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:58 am
Nothing but cruel laughter erupted from the slave driver as listened to Jyn's bristling defiance. He could already tell that she was going to be a fun one to break. Moving his hands in front if him, Joseph created a swirling Vortex of chakra between them that caught the blast directed at him. It's color's swirling together with the man's own chakra before being pumped right back out to Jyn turning her own attack against her. All the while this was going on, the collar around Mirai's neck shifted from silver to a light reddish hue signaling it's command mode. "SLAVE GIRL. To me now, you will be my shield so I command!" No end to this man's villainous deeds if the Konoha ninja were not successful in stopping this girl it could be conferred that she would be forced to carry out this man's wishes and shield him from harm with her own body. Just how will our dashing heroes react?

β–°Β Full Circle Counter | Rank S | Complex
The user holds both their arms extended fully to both sides as an incoming ninjutsu attack approaches. Gathering chakra in both hands as they bring one arm up and one arm down they concentrate the chakra in a spiraling motion in their center. As the ninjutsu impacts the chakra spiral, it is sent flying back in the direction it originated.

C rank compel on Mirai oh no!

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

soulcatcher77

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:26 am

User Image

__
Biting his cheek hard enough for blood to spill Derane felt to ecstasy of the battle whirl through him, even if he was not directly engaged himself just being near it was enough to awaken him. Without missing a beat the ninja created a disk like object in his hands with the same silvery color as his previous needles, though this jutsu held much more danger than the first. While running at Mirai, Derane launched the attack at the front of the man's ankle after sliding just under the beam. His korabo attack would use Jyn's now redirected attack as cover to prevent the slave master from catching it's presence. All the while disguising the move as a means to reach the unknown girl. It was a hard thing to explain to himself really, he had never cared enough about another human so nuch as to put aside his own desires. Yet for some reason there was an uncharacteristic pull that drove his emotions forward. Guess it was time to test if he would be a fool. In a full sprint Derane went to tackle Mirai to prevent the girl from following out her commands. While doing so he would make an attempt at the Kai releasing method hoping it would be enough to break her free, though he suspected he would have to take the collar off first the best he could do was try.

Shinku Wa [ Crimson Ring ]
With a flick of the hand, the user draws their own blood and flings a sharp ruby disc roughly the size of the palm. When the ruby disk makes contact with flesh it shatters causing it to sheer skin to produce more blood. At B-rank the ruby disk can be manipulated in flight and can increase in size to about the width of the average human body. On contact, It can lock a target in place and spin, shredding into skin further. Applies [1] stack of bleeding or [1] stack of bleeding per B-rank of sustain if the target is captured.

Mizu Hari [ Chakra Needle ]
Official Description: Using the chakra control granted by the Gentle Fist, Hinata condenses nearby water and shapes it into needles to launch at a target. By using Byakugan, this technique can be used with great precision to hit very small targets such as bees.
Guild Description: Does not require the use of water, and instead launches chakra at an opponent in the form of a needle. Requires an active Byakugan and training in the Art of the Gentle Fist to shape chakra & then to throw it. Mizu Hari denies an opponent their descriptive ranks when interacting with the technique.

C rank Kai on Mirai?

160 / 250 chakra

WickedCookie

MetaEuphoric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:47 pm
Feeling the words of her master spark her collar to life, Mirai had no choice in where her feet started to take her body until Derane came to tackle her. There was a pause in time where the girl could feel a pull on her thoughts that felt like it was coming from outside but it wasn't string enough to break in just yet, instead the sudden conflict of emotions put Mirai in a temporary standstill that left the girl unable to properly defend herself from being forced down to the ground. Her expression was like a snarling wolf behind a cage fence and she tried to fight back or squirm however she could under Derane. Escape was the only thing on her mind right now and she was would do whatever it took to get away from both of these ninja.  

lunecarree

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:35 am
User Image

Jyn had to react quickly to seeing the attack bounced back at them, jumping to the side to narrowly avoid it. Damn. If he had the ability to redirect any technique, they had to be very careful. While Derane handled the girl, it was up to them to keep the human trafficker busy.

Since the trafficker was reflecting chakra, they decided to avoid using any at all. Having moved to the left of the beam, they were able to come for the man in a straight line if they could cover ground quickly. They launched forward to hit him with their forearm.

ooc:
        used:
        A-rank dodge
        Breaking Lariat | Rank A | Simple
        The user darts toward their foe in an instant, covering five feet per rank of the technique. With a massive show of force, the target is stricken with the user's forearm in a clothesline fashion that floors them with terrifying power. The target's fortitude is decreased by a slight amount per rank of the technique and remains affected until the end of the fight. E-C rank execution causes deep brusing, B-A rank causes broken bones while S-S+ shatter bones beyond repair.

soulcatcher77

MetaEuphoric

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:11 pm
Roaring out a howl the man broke his hold over his attack to clutch at the sudden pain in his leg. Derane's dagger in the dark tactics obviously taking the man by surprise who thought these ninja would be easy enough pickings. Now he was poised to lose everything! In the moments before Jyn close lined him the was a puff of smoke the signaled the clear use of a substitution jutsu being used for his escape. Following this up was a foggy clouds of mists eerily rolling into the grove that the trio had found themselves, not only was normal sight hampered but an unusual heaviness in the air would dampen doujutsu and other sensory type effects as well. Losing to a bunch of genin? No, that was impossible for a man of his stature. It was clear from their encounter that these must be hunter ninja in disguise sent to go after him, it was the only explanation that made sense clearly. His infamy was surely growing, perhaps he should have slowed it down with those last few ransacking? Ah, but such is the price of succes it seems. Now it was time it was time for the man to sneak off stage and lay low.

- Substitute with a log from trees

- Hidden Mist Technique [ Kirigakure no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The Shinobi causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in fog. The low visibility causes T1 blindness allows the Shinobi to silently and secretly assassinate their target. The mist lasts [4] posts.

- Opaque Curtain [ Shakou Ichou ] | Rank S
The user sends out a wave of Chakra and uses it to read the air, disabling all sensory abilities within the area aside from the user’s abilities. This includes dojutsu and sage abilities. Enhanced senses view this area as a black box. Affects one thread for ten [10] of the user’s posts.

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

soulcatcher77

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:56 am

User Image

__
Having successfully restrained the girl Derane lifted himself slowly off her form, if the man had any reservations of being so personal close to another human being it certainly wasn't shown on his face. "It's not usually my taste but do you think we should retreat from here? My eyes can see nothing in this mists and I'm not sure what to make if our new friend here." The boy's face was locked with Jyn's but his question was directed at both of his teammates. It was clear their mission had not yet been completed but this girl and whatever the collar around her neck was by far and away complicated things. Ultimately with the battle seeming to fade away now, that terrible apathy could be felt crawling it's way back in the form of just wanting to dump the decision of what to do next on others. "So what exactly is your name anyway? That is unless you don't just want me calling you girl." His red eyes set themselves back on the slave girl searching lazily over her appearance that was for the most part, ragged. Even by a slave's standards it looked like she had spent her whole life rolling through the dirt.

WickedCookie

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:29 am
This was it! Finally at long last she was free! Or was she? True that her master might have left her here through some incredible stroke of luck on her part but she was still a long way away from being saved. For starters she still had this collar fitted tightly around her neck that she had no way to get off on her own. Joseph had thought the girl dead and stupid but Mirai had overheard his talk every now and then, touching the collar in the wrong way, disobeying, and even talking about it would result in something "bad" happening to her and while she had no clue what that something was, she at recognized that perhaps these people could help her at the very least. Curious eyes lurking over the one called Derane, Mirai declined any kind of response to the man's question. Instead she scurried around poking at different parts of his body. For the time being it remained unclear if the girl could understand any of the ninja's speech, with much of her mannerisms and body language mimicking that of an animal meeting humans for the first time.

Sorry didn't mean to take this long! College got the best for me but AI'm good now!

soulcatcher77

kiiwispoet

lunecarree

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:46 pm
User Image

Jyn frowned as their attack fell through and the area filled with mist. They retreated instinctively, listening to Derane as he handled the girl. "I could repel the mist," Jyn explained with mild worry, "but we need to get Sensei medical attention. I will grab Kikan - you hold onto the girl and we can get out of here and back to the village to report." Jyn formed a hand seal and tapped Derane, who would likely lift an inch or two off the ground as Jyn's chakra filled him. "We will be able to take to the sky long enough to get back. If we get separated in the mist, do not stop until you are back in Konoha." They formed identical hand signs and used the technique on themselves, flying over to Kikan's position at the tree and handling him as gently as possible in their arms, bridal-carry style. Thankful for their physical training that lended them strength, they took the sky as soon as they could to flee. The slave trader could be dealt with later.

[exit unless stopped]

ooc:
        used:
        Tandokuhikou [ Solo Flight ] | Rank A x2

soulcatcher77
        didn't see a response from you in the discord about my question so i'm just goin with the ic flow

MetaEuphoric

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:03 pm

User Image

__
Feeling a sudden shift if gravity under his feet Derane stumbled but did not fall as Jyn's jutsu took effect over him. Flying huh? Now that's a bit strange. Idly wondering just how this would affect his future visits to his secret hide out, the boy turned to the strange girl Mirai, who had since taken to poking her fingers at his abs. Playfully he caught one of her jabs and in a mock fashion, pulled her closer as if in a dance. "Excuse my forwardness but I wouldn't be doing my job as a ninja of Konohagakure if I didn't at least try to convince you that we could remove that collar and help you.... or whatever." Derane sure wished that whoever this girl was she could actually understand him or this was going to get confusing. Assuming there were no complaints on Mirai's half then Derane would slither his arm around her waist and fly up through the mists in the direction of the village. First mission and this was far and above his understanding, I mean fighting was easy but taking care of someone? Now that was hard.

WickedCookie

MetaEuphoric

soulcatcher77

lunecarree

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:32 am
Feeling the boy’s grip tighten around her waist, Mirai allowed herself to be taken though she lacked any understanding of what their proximity might mean to an onlooker.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:00 am
    User Image

β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…

tab SON β€’ YOxxRUE tab β–Ί 𝙿 𝚁 𝙾 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 . 𝙽 𝙾 πš„ 𝙽
    tab tab son - yoh roo

( i ) i can see the look in your eyes tab ( ii ) don't give me that look cause you see tab ( iii ) you're the last person I need to pity me
    tab ( iv ) crying wont pave a path to forgiveness, every sin is everlasting tab ( v ) I'm lost in this maze of emotion, who am I waiting for?

β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…

With Masahiro's help, the pair has nimbly avoided the myriad of hazards in the underbrush. Some times she wished she had those eyes, the sharingan. The potential to allow her to help others... it seemed to overwhelm the risks that had arisen during her previous transplant. Maybe she would ask Kagerou about it once this was all done. The trip down the path to the ruins of Masahiro's array was quiet and uneventful. In till Sonyo opened her mouth, her voice trembling slightly.

"Masahiro. We need to talk... about what happens if this fails. If Bastet's precautions fail. If I-" Her sentence was harshly cut off as they reached the entry way in to the ruins and Sonyo crumpled forward, gripping at her chest with a ragged breath. Sand began to collect, traveling from all the nooks and crannies of the path. Eroding from the rocks that made up the building that held the sealing array. Sonyo, now on her knees, leaned down further in till her hands barely held her torso up from the ground. The pain. It felt like Shukaku was trying to rip her organs apart.

Sonyo placed her forehead against the ground, tapping one hand against the stone as she whimpered. "No... nonono... Dammit, stay in!!" Her breathing was reduced to shallow gasps now, sweat beginning to bead at her forehead and the back of her neck. They were almost there! Dammit they were literally just outside of the array that could save her! I don't want to die, her brain echoed the thought back to her over and over again.

CHKRA :: 1495 // 1495 tab STMN :: 1405 // 1405 tab AC :: 00000 tab RYO :: 000000

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ M I S S I O N S β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              β€’ Mission
              β€’ Objectives
              β€’ Completed
              β€’ Go Here

β€’ Mission
              β€’ Objectives
              β€’ Completed
              β€’ Go Here

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ P A S S I V E S β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

↳
            β€’ Shukaku will protect the host with Shield of Sand no matter the host's desire. Sand will collect around and follow the host, able to be kept in a gourd or not, and also as strong and fast as a D ranked techniqueat this stage, passively. Considered a spiritual defense. Increases by one rank per mastery stage added up to, but has a cooldown of two posts per defense applied. Cost subtracted from Shukakku's chakra pool.
            β€’ The user is able to combine their medical techniques and bloodline techniques for a single activation, paying only the total resource cost. Doing so allows the harming elements of the technique to impact foes while the healing aspects are able to heal allies in it's area of effect simultaneously. Once every three posts, the user may use this effect with offensive medical ninjutsu.
            β€’ Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
            β€’ Maladies Physician: Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
            β€’ Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
            β€’ Deep Freeze: Water and Wind release techniques of the user may apply frostbite status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3.The user is able to replace hand signs for their bloodline techniques with any other type of hand sign replacement at character creation (following PA rules). [ SOMATIC GESTURES ]
            β€’ I Am Life: If Sonyo retrains a non-damaging technique with the [ Medical ] tag, because of also having the Medical class, those techniques exhibit healing properties equal to their rank, and are labeled instead with a [ MEDIC ] tag.
            β€’ Of the White Sand: Any sand used by Sonyo becomes encased in a thin layer of ice, allowing for it to accumulate rank-applicable frostbite hazard, for 1.5x the cost.
            β€’ Priestess of the Mother: When around areas that flourish in life ( such as forests or oasises ), Sonyo can use one extra jutsu as a supplemental attack that does not take an activation once every [5] posts.
            β€’ I'm a lost girl from Neverland: When not in active combat, the Desert Suspension and Sand Creation jutsu draw from Shukaku's chakra pool instead of Sonyo's.
            β€’ Dance of Yuki-Onna: Sonyo can channel any bloodline technique and any taijutsu technique together for 1.5x the cost. Still takes 2 activation. [ Bloodline-class PA ]
            β€’ Rapid Response: Gains a [Slight] increase to [Speed] or [Reflex] per Medical Career Title. The Emergency physician can emulate the use of the ability [Diagnosis] on sight alone when an individual is in critical condition without requiring chakra. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Adhesives ] and [ Delicate Stitching ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            β€’ Absolute Precision: Ever delicate and precise the Surgeon with their bladed physical attacks may severe muscles and veins knowing exactly what interacts with what. For each hit with a bladed weapon or something of similar sharp and severing degree, the Surgeon reduces the opponent's stamina by [5] per Career title per hit on the opponent. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Necrotic Flesh Removal ], [ Extraction ] and [ Muscle Realignment ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            β€’ Fast Learner: Sonyo needs half as many posts for job missions

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

↳
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’

Wolfe Whitehorn
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:53 am
    User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

tab 𝙼 𝙰 πš‚ 𝙰 𝙷 𝙸 𝚁 𝙾 tab 𝙷 𝙰 πšƒ 𝙰 𝙺 𝙴

γ€Ž tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE
    time and again, in vain β†— time and again, in vain β†— time and again, in vain β†— time and again, in vain
    NOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU tab β”ˆβ”ˆ tab EVERY TEAR tab β”ˆβ”ˆ tab EVERY SMILE tab β”ˆβ”ˆ tab PAID IN FULL tab 』

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A familiar scent hung in the air, acrid, despoiled, angry, with it Masahiro's hair stood on edge and he wheeled to face Sonyo as she collapsed. His fingers released the panel that loosened the lock to her salvation, to the consummate tomb for the bijuu. The sage's face contorted as he focused out the world around them, he words his only focal point.

"Bastet's wards may fail you, Sonyo; I won't. Never again." Chakra began to dance in the hands of the Sennin as his own wards drew along from the scroll on his back.

The dammed raccoon was impatient, angry, demanding, it was the polar opposite of the soft sensual woman it had been settled within. Sonyo was calm,Β  gentle, and pleading, firm in her position and steadfast in decisions against the impulsiveness of the impure and boisterous tanuki.

"Shukaku, you impetuous child! I lost loved ones to your brother Kyuubi, daring to leave a host who would free him willingly! I lost a daughter when you clashed! I LOST MY MOTHER TO HEARTBREAK FROM THE CHOICES OF YOU BEASTS." The Emperor shouted as the chains of his chakra wound their way along the earth between himself and Sonyo, lurching into her seal.

"I would sacrifice myself to be your host, before I deign myself lose another I love to your ilk!"

An all too familiar burst of silver-blue Chakra would fill the Konohagakure Forest, the scents of Ozone and Matcha closed around the pair, it tried and failed to drown out the acrid scent of the Tanuki. The large scroll The Emperor carried burst into flames as the seals within were transcribed to flesh.Β  His flesh. A new ring would be emblazoned around her current seal as Masahiro began to siphon the beast with his own life force to preserve hers.

"You were dealt a fate worse than you deserved, to preserve the Sands, to make a martyr in the name of keeping peace." He intoned as raw power flowed inwards and his connection with the natural aspects began to crumble.

Another voice infiltrated his mind. This one wasn't alien, they had shared the chakra space before through bonds with others, but now the power was raw, unmanageable. A Chakra cloak began to form around Masahiro, sand gathering around his frame as he took the Empress' burden from her.

A bestial roar filled the wild woods, followed by a maniacal cackling.

Something wicked marched now in the deep wood.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    CHKRA :: 3,725 // 3,725 tab STMN :: 3,200 // 3,200 tab AC :: 09,165 tab RYO :: 712,500
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ M I S S I O N S β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

β€’ Mission
              β€’ Objectives
              β€’ Completed
              β€’ Go Here

β€’ Mission
              β€’ Objectives
              β€’ Completed
              β€’ Go Here

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

STRENGTH :: 4 [ + 2 ] tab SPEED :: 4 [ + 2 ] tab REFLEX :: 4 [ + 2 ] tab FORTITUDE :: 4 [ + 2 ] tab

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ P A S S I V E S β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

↳
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

↳
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’

Koresephone
    Jenni Deer
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:37 pm
    User Image

tab SON β€’ YOxxRUE tab β–Ί 𝙿 𝚁 𝙾 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 . 𝙽 𝙾 πš„ 𝙽
    tab tab son - yoh roo

( i ) i can see the look in your eyes tab ( ii ) don't give me that look cause you see tab ( iii ) you're the last person I need to pity me
    tab ( iv ) crying wont pave a path to forgiveness, every sin is everlasting tab ( v ) I'm lost in this maze of emotion, who am I waiting for?

Pain. There was so much pain. At first she couldn't even hear Masahiro through her own internal screaming. It felt like her soul was being sundered in half. Inside her mind, her internal mindscape trembled. The fractals that guarded her mental sanctuary cracked and shattered, sending shards of ice falling to the sandy floor below. This was not the first time this had happened, but it felt like the last. Sonyo continued to fight, trying to hold the sand demon inside her. Just like she had many times before. The Tanuki was her curse after all, once she took to save her family, her friends, her everything.

And then suddenly the searing pain was gone. Like cool water on a burn, it faded in to nothing. For a second she was distracted by her relief. Her skin, flushed to an almost pure white as the loss of Shukaku also drew the heat of the shakuton that had raged inside from her body. The area surrounding her danced in lazily suspended frost, a chilled breath escaping her lips. Something else woke inside her, something hidden and buried for years under the mountains of sand.

Masahiro's cackling finally reached her, causing the Hyouton user's head to suddenly snap upwards. If she had any color to lose from her face, this would have been the moment it drained away like melting ice. Masahiro had stolen her burden. Her curse. She was stumbling to her feet, weakened considerably from the transfer, within moments. Stumbling towards Masa. Carefully, icy fingers gathered the taller man's face in her hands, worry in her eyes. IT had only been mere heartbeats since Masahiro had ripped the Tanuki from her, but already she was muted-- quieter, calmer, sturdier.

Reaching through the chakra cloak, she made the Hatake look at her. Her voice was weak when she spoke, but it did not waver. "Deep breaths, Masahiro. The rage is overwhelming, but it will pass. In, then out, in, then out. You are stronger than him. You are."

Around them, dark, cold wisps of energy swirled. If Masahiro could feel anything past Shukaku's influence, he would feel Sonyo's presence like a calm cyclone around them both. But it had changed, morphed in to something innately colder and darker. But somehow it was calming, like a cool dark room on a summery day.

tab [ Trading Shakuton implant for Void. ]

CHKRA :: 1495 // 1495 tab STMN :: 1405 // 1405 tab AC :: 00000 tab RYO :: 000000

β€’ Mission
              β€’ Objectives
              β€’ Completed
              β€’ Go Here

β€’ Mission
              β€’ Objectives
              β€’ Completed
              β€’ Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

↳
            β€’ Shukaku will protect the host with Shield of Sand no matter the host's desire. Sand will collect around and follow the host, able to be kept in a gourd or not, and also as strong and fast as a D ranked techniqueat this stage, passively. Considered a spiritual defense. Increases by one rank per mastery stage added up to, but has a cooldown of two posts per defense applied. Cost subtracted from Shukakku's chakra pool.
            β€’ The user is able to combine their medical techniques and bloodline techniques for a single activation, paying only the total resource cost. Doing so allows the harming elements of the technique to impact foes while the healing aspects are able to heal allies in it's area of effect simultaneously. Once every three posts, the user may use this effect with offensive medical ninjutsu.
            β€’ Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
            β€’ Maladies Physician: Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
            β€’ Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
            β€’ Deep Freeze: Water and Wind release techniques of the user may apply frostbite status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3.The user is able to replace hand signs for their bloodline techniques with any other type of hand sign replacement at character creation (following PA rules). [ SOMATIC GESTURES ]
            β€’ I Am Life: If Sonyo retrains a non-damaging technique with the [ Medical ] tag, because of also having the Medical class, those techniques exhibit healing properties equal to their rank, and are labeled instead with a [ MEDIC ] tag.
            β€’ Of the White Sand: Any sand used by Sonyo becomes encased in a thin layer of ice, allowing for it to accumulate rank-applicable frostbite hazard, for 1.5x the cost.
            β€’ Priestess of the Mother: When around areas that flourish in life ( such as forests or oasises ), Sonyo can use one extra jutsu as a supplemental attack that does not take an activation once every [5] posts.
            β€’ I'm a lost girl from Neverland: When not in active combat, the Desert Suspension and Sand Creation jutsu draw from Shukaku's chakra pool instead of Sonyo's.
            β€’ Dance of Yuki-Onna: Sonyo can channel any bloodline technique and any taijutsu technique together for 1.5x the cost. Still takes 2 activation. [ Bloodline-class PA ]
            β€’ Rapid Response: Gains a [Slight] increase to [Speed] or [Reflex] per Medical Career Title. The Emergency physician can emulate the use of the ability [Diagnosis] on sight alone when an individual is in critical condition without requiring chakra. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Adhesives ] and [ Delicate Stitching ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            β€’ Absolute Precision: Ever delicate and precise the Surgeon with their bladed physical attacks may severe muscles and veins knowing exactly what interacts with what. For each hit with a bladed weapon or something of similar sharp and severing degree, the Surgeon reduces the opponent's stamina by [5] per Career title per hit on the opponent. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Necrotic Flesh Removal ], [ Extraction ] and [ Muscle Realignment ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            β€’ Fast Learner: Sonyo needs half as many posts for job missions

↳
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’

Wolfe Whitehorn
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:16 am
    User Image

tab 𝙼 𝙰 πš‚ 𝙰 𝙷 𝙸 𝚁 𝙾 tab 𝙷 𝙰 πšƒ 𝙰 𝙺 𝙴

γ€Ž tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE tab YOU GAVE ME THE CHANCE
    time and again, in vain β†— time and again, in vain β†— time and again, in vain β†— time and again, in vain
    NOW MY FEELINGS FOR YOU tab β”ˆβ”ˆ tab EVERY TEAR tab β”ˆβ”ˆ tab EVERY SMILE tab β”ˆβ”ˆ tab PAID IN FULL tab 』

"Deep...Breaths..." Masahiro repeated as his face cooled with the hands of Sonyo.

His eyes closed but the beast raged on. Sonyo had cleansed herself of the beastly influence and seemed to negate its presence with her own, but this was not a key that the Emperor would be able to continuously lean upon. He knew this. Shukaku knew this as well. Masahiro shuddered underneath the weight of his split power. The Tanuki leapt upon it and sank his fangs upon the man deep within the fortress of his mind. Dunes of Sand began to swirl through the deep forest and ponds that constituted the normally peaceful mindscape of the Hatake. The trees that wept blood and the fire that crept on the outskirts of the forest grew in the haze.

< Masahiro and Shukaku's battle wages inward. >

Masahiro stood alone on the shores of a pond, the skies darkened and orange as sand and flames encroached upon the man. Thunder rolled through his mental hellscape as the laughter of the demon attempted to rattle him. Shukaku had been his friend, his enemy, a tool, a weapon, and a shield over the years. Now the creature was stuck in here with him. He had taken the beast from the breast of his lover, to save her from the death he would bring. From the uncertainty of chance. Bastet's seals had been designed to increase her odds of survival, but what Masahiro had witnessed did not lend to the likeliness of this.

"Come out and play, Tiny Emperor. Trees, fire, none of it will keep your mind safe from me. It can't save you. It can't save her. Hehehahahaha. There's no array after that old bag's that can hold me." Shukaku cajoled from deep within the confines of the mind.

Masahiro answered with a footstep forward, an array of seals spreading along the grounds and a beam of light shooting into the sky from the pond. He would reclaim his mental grounds a step at a time.

No words escaped his lips as he searched out the Tanuki. Sand buffeted him, fuuinjutsu encroached on his and the two layers of seals entwined and rebuked one another in a constant changing battle. Some parts of the mental hellscape were too far fried to traverse, between the Emperor's own madness and the imposition of the beast. Others were meaningless visions, apparent traps, things that were designed to call the aged Shinobi beyond the scope of his wards and into the hands of a demon that wanted to break free.

< Outside the forms continued to mingle. >

While Sonyo attempted to keep the pair of them separated, to keep Masahiro calmed and Shukaku under control, the pair fought in the recesses of his mind and a physical battle soon commenced. The sands built as cold winds flowed through the air, a fog rolled into the forest, the earth shifted uneasily, and the shout of the demon could be heard as Masahiro and the Ichibi began to fuse. Thick red and black lines of fuuin crept over the body of the Emperor as his eyes coated in black, gold pupils stared back at the Empress.

His roar came once more as his form began to grow. Black chakra began to form over the first layer of sand, a skeletal formation building on top as his form continued to expand.

"There is no hope, the forests will burn. This is the Will of Fire." The Hatake and Demon's voices mingled, as tension rose in their voice, his physical motions restrained, no longer fluid.

CHKRA :: 3,725 // 3,725 tab STMN :: 3,200 // 3,200 tab AC :: 09,165 tab RYO :: 712,500

β€’ Mission
              β€’ Objectives
              β€’ Completed
              β€’ Go Here

β€’ Mission
              β€’ Objectives
              β€’ Completed
              β€’ Go Here

STRENGTH :: 4 [ + 2 ] tab SPEED :: 4 [ + 2 ] tab REFLEX :: 4 [ + 2 ] tab FORTITUDE :: 4 [ + 2 ] tab

↳
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’

↳
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’

Koresephone
    Jenni Deer
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote: