User ImageUser Image

Sprawling across her chest and right shoulder, blackened markings materialized out of thin air as a darkness flooded Sonyo's veins. Now freed, Void chakra began to douse the fires left by Shukaku and the Shakuton implant. However, already the newfound surge of strength from this awakening inside her had began to fade. Sonyo kept her hands carefully caressing Masahiro's face, trying to make the Emperor look at her.

"Masahiro... Do you remember one of the few times we had time alone together in Suna? It was always like a big family gathering there, so we hardly ever had time without Nari or Ayame or Theo around..." Her voice took on a rough quality, exhaustion scratching at her throat. "You were looking for me, to teach me one thing or another, and you found me in the forest. It was still partially destroyed then, but beautiful all the same... I hadn't gotten to replanting trees just yet, but I was planning it that day... We sat together for hours under one of the only trees left..." The kunoichi rubbed her thumb gently across Masahiro's cheek, her fingers melting through the sand like it didn't exist, willing her cooling touch to reach the Masahiro she knew could regain control deep inside.

"I made some stupid comment, I was still a naΓ―ve child then.. But you were calm, serene, despite the hectic lives we lived. You told me, 'Little rose... Anger, fear, hatred-- those emotions cannot last.' Remember those words Masahiro, they got me through this veil of red, and you are much stronger than I..." Sonyo's eyes began to become heavy, and now the chill in her bones was like a cold sheet, begging her to sleep. She fought against the weariness, but her eyes began to slowly close of their own accord. Sonyo let out a shuttering breath, was she dying? This felt like the fog that had overwhelmed her as the poison from the stab wound inflicted upon her during Chomei's rampage had slowly withered her away.

Her heart pounded in her throat. She was terrified. One hand slipped from the emperor's face, but she managed to weakly grip at his clothing instead, right over his heart. "Masahiro, please. I want to go home... Let's go home... "

β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–… β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–… β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…
    γ€Œ C K R A : :x000 // 000 」 tab γ€Œ S T M : :x000 // 000 」 tab γ€Œ A C : :x000 」 tab γ€Œ δΈ‘ : :x0000 」
    tab γ€Œ Gurinbare-to 」 tab γ€Œ S-rank Empress 」 tab γ€Œ Hyouton/Void 」 tab γ€Œ Med/Blood/Med 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ M I S S I O N S β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              β€’ Mission
              β€’ Objectives
              β€’ Completed
              β€’ Go Here

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              β€’ Mission
              β€’ Objectives
              β€’ Completed
              β€’ Go Here

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ P A S S I V E S β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

↳
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

↳
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’
            β€’

Wolfe Whitehorn
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote: