Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happily Never After[CLOSED..for now?]

Back to Guilds

What if there weren't happy ever afters? 

Tags: Modern, Prince, Princess, Anti-Disney, Storybook 

Reply ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ท
True Shot Golf Course

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:53 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฏ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท.. tab tab

๐•‚๐•š๐••๐•’ โ„•๐•–๐••๐•’๐•œ๐•™
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ:ใ€‘True Shot Golf Course
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ™:ใ€‘Her Client
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Focused
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผท๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ใ€‘

tab tab tab That was one of the most awkward moment's she's had in a long time. She tried shaking it out of her head as she headed to the meeting spot. After Hercules left in a hurry, she decided she could do one last meeting for the day. This client majored in international trading license for shipping. It was a great opportunity to go world wide with her products. Before she left, she only had enough time to quickly get ready. The client was already in town and was at the.. golf course? Kida dressed herself in a laced two piece outfit. She decided to leave her hair down and put on a bit of make up. Nothing over the top, just a little eye shadow, mascara and lipstick. Enough to make herself look presentable. Her music played through the speakers as she drove. After about 20 minutes of driving, she had arrived at the golf course. Parking her car, she began searching for her client. With her binder in hand, she managed to find him. "Hello Mr.Scott, Pleased to meet you. Can't say I've ever met a client at the golf course. Though I suppose it's a good thing to have some time to relax. No matter what that hobby may be" she said with a smile on her face.

tab tab tab Mr.Scott took a swing of his club and she watched as the ball went flying through the air. It seemed he held his breath until the ball landed on the green. With a big smile on his face, he then turned to her. Removing the glove from his hand, he shook hers. "My my, never thought I'd be meeting someone so beautiful yet so successful on a golf course either. Let's walk and talk. A friend of mine had mentioned you before. So, I figured I'd check you out before hand. Can't say I was disappointed either. How he hasn't made a move on you, is beyond me." He said as he took a step before her. Little did he know the awkwardness that took place at her house. "Ah yes, well,his loss I guess" she joked. Kida picked up the pace with him. Thankfully, she had met in many different places. So heels in the grass weren't much of a problem. She always came prepared with a little plastic tip that went on the bottom of the heel. Which prevented her shoes from sinking in. "You see, my company is looking to expand world wide. While we're successful here, we would love to do business with others. Perhaps get a little insight to others. As a matter of fact, Hercules and I had just made a deal with a new kind of weapon we're making. See, we're looking for the different. Things people don't even think of and make that a reality.."

..๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ.

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ†ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’: ใ€‘
Shandu449

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:49 pm
User Image
โ‹ฐโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•คโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฑ

๐•ƒ๐• ๐•”๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ- Golf Course
๐•€๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐•†๐•—- Kida Nedakh, Scott
๐”ฝ๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜-
Indifferent

tab tab Another clean swing as he landed an eagle making a solid lead from his friend Scott, seeing his friend take off his hat and rub his head. Hercules's assistant took his clubs and put them on the golf cart while Hercules patted Scott on the shoulder saying he'll be at the next hole. Though as his Mr. Scott showed up finally his assistant mentioned Kida, in mid shot he felt the ball go askew landing in the rough. This was some weird fate, to have her here just after their awkward exchange.

tab tab Hercules was Navy vest with the suit jacket back in his car, his shoes were a hazel polo golf shoes with his sleeves folded back and his ice white Rolex on his wrist. Mr. Scott smiled mentioning there was hope for him yet seeing his ball in the rough, he smiled introducing his guest Kida. "Ah yes Kida, pleasure as always to see you. Seems Mr. Scott aims to distract me." Scott laughed setting up and letting loose landing few feet from the flag, "I've tried that you bugger, I've linger here for a day that I do win. b*****d has to be good at everything." Approaching his next shot Hercules hit up grass and dirt, his expression still conflicted, as he hit another swab of dirt. Mr. Scott cheered looking to Kida, "I'm not a man on fate, but my win here. Lets say you can guarantee me backing your shipping passes."
๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•†๐•— โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ-

โ‹ฑโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฐ
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฏ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท.. tab tab

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ™:ใ€‘Her Client and Hercules
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Focused

tab tab tab Kida then heard another club hit the tee. Turning to see where it came from, her eyes widened for a moment. Turns out Hercules was the man Mr.Scott mentioned keeping company. He probably called Mr.Scott up after their awkward encounter. She could feel her cheeks warming up, but she hid that back down. By the sound of things, they were good friends. Mr.Scott would surely poke fun at Hercules if he saw. Maybe something startled him, the ball he hit didn't look like it went the way he wanted it to. Just then she heard Mr.Scott make a comment. Something about having hope because Herc's ball landed where it did. He then introduced Kida to Hercules. Almost like he either forgotten or didn't listen to the part where she mentioned Hercules and her making a deal. Either way, with a potential partner, she wasn't going to say anything about it. She would just go along with it. When she looked over at Hercules speaking to her, she couldn't help but to think of the moments they had together earlier. But, she just put on a smile. His ending remark did make her tilt her head a bit. "Distract you? How so?" A half question and have tease remark. As they made their exchange, Mr.Scott continued on and made his shot. His ball landed just a few feet from the waving flag.

tab tab tab Kida couldn't help but to laugh a bit from what Mr.Scott had said. If this was the kind of game they were all going to play, she could be one of the players. Though she would have to keep it somewhat professional, even though the man seemed pretty laid back. Afterwards, Hercules took his shot, instead of the ball, he hit the grass. His expression became quite conflicted and he hit grass again. It seemed he was right about the distraction. She could hear Mr.Scott cheering from beside her and he looked to her. He said to her that he can guarantee backing her shipping passes. A big smile on her face as she took his hand. "Oh thank you Mr.Scott, I won't let you down or make you regret your decision. You made a great ally here today." He also had a smile on his face as he looked down and saw his hand in hers. "Well, I certainly agree with that statement. A beautiful ally if I do say so myself. Perhaps we could sign some paper work and such over dinner?" His request took her by surprise. "Well, I'll check with my assistant and get back to you on that." Kida removed her hand from his and adjusted her skirt. Perhaps wearing a tight skirt like this wasn't such a great idea. It was poor thinking on her end. "Well while he's taking his shots, perhaps you'd like to look over some of the information I brought with me?" As she began pulling the binder out from under her arm, her hand fumbled and she dropped it. "I'm so sorry. Let me grab that." Kida bent down to grab the binder from the grass. Then adjusting her outfit once again when she stood up. Handing Mr.Scott the binder for him to look over.

..๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ.

Shandu449

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:05 pm
User Image
โ‹ฐโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•คโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฏโ‹ฑ

๐•€๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐•†๐•—- Kida Nedakh, Scott
Protective

tab tab Looking up at them his expression tensed as he saw Scott hold her hand uncomfortable long, then when she dropped the file he eyes staring at her skirt. He felt a fire build up inside of him as Scott set a hand on her lower back then lower saying something, but he was too far away for Hercules to hear. Hitting the ball into the water and glaring at his assistant, who paused before making a scene shouting about how unlucky for his boss to be disqualified. Returning to the others Hercules sighed shaking his head, Scott celebrated and signed the folder.

tab tab Hercules could see how unsettled Kida was, "Dirty trick Scott, bringing my girlfriend here." Scott nervously laughed hearing it and took a few subtle steps away. "Well if there isn't anything else I'll have my assistant here to return the clubs to the clubhouse and I'm off." Before leaving he pulled Kida in by the waist and tenderly kissed her, breaking with a tug of her bottom lip, "I'll see you soon honey." Taking his leave he soon arrived in the parking lot sitting against his car with trunk open as he switched shoes, closing the trunk and putting on his suit jacket. Not something you take to a golf course, it was tailored and custom and not immune to grass stains. Leaning on side of his car he smiled as he thought he'd wait for her.

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ™:ใ€‘Her Client and Hercules
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Confused

tab tab tab When he grabbed the binder, Mr.Scott laid a hand on her lower back. He lowered his voice, low enough no one else could hear it. But it wasn't quite a whisper. "Seems you're my good luck charm." he said to her. Before she could reply, she heard shouting from Hercules' assistant shouting. Something about his boss being disqualified, she couldn't quite see how that happened. It wasn't long until Hercules returned to where they were.Mr.Scott then celebrated his golfing victory. He then opened up the binder and signed where he needed to. As she took the binder, Hercules then spoke up. "Dirty trick Scott, bringing my girlfriend here." She vaguely heard Scott laughing in the background as she stared at Hercules. An eyebrow raised as she tried processing what he said. This had to have been a front to get Scott away from her. But what happened that made him this protective? He was the one who basically ran away after she kissed him. She was quite puzzled by his statement. On the corner of her eye, she could see Scott taking a few steps away from her. Hercules told them he would have his assistant return the clubs and that he was leaving.

tab tab tab She could tell he was a little upset about losing. He wasn't going to let it show though. Hercules rarely ever did unless it was for good reason. He then pulled Kida in by her waist. His lips then met hers before breaking it off. "I'll see you soon honey", he said before leaving. For a moment, she stood there a bit dumbfounded until she returned her attention to Mr.Scott. "It was a pleasure doing business with you and I look forward to working along side you." They exchanged nods before parting ways. He seemed to be off in a sort of hurry. She shrugged to herself and made her way back to the parking lot. Her binder held against her hip as she walked. When she got to the parking lot, she saw Hercules leaning against his car, a smirk on his face. Kida approached him, resting her free hand on her hip. "What was that all about? You acted like he was treading on your territory? and girlfriend? You confuse me sometimes Hercules, you know that?" A playful smile on her face as she used an elbow to nudge his arm. "Look, about earlier, I'm sorry. It happened so suddenly and it seemed to have scared you off..." But, on a side note, what he didn't notice, was the elbow nudge. It was to knock the keys from his hand. She was going to hold him hostage until he answered.

Shandu449

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:58 pm
User Image

๐•€๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐•†๐•—- Kida Nedakh
Calm

tab tab Standing up from leaning on the car Hercules adjusted his suit and his eyes narrowed as he took a few steps to meet her a few feet from the car. His eyes studied hers as she spoke, pausing a moment before responding simple to not give too much away. "I think you know why I did what I did, he wouldn't make a move on you if you were taken." Getting closer he couldn't look away even when she nudged his arm, she was breathtaking. Though he rubbed the bridge of his nose with his index finger as she mentioned earlier. Shaking his head as he took a breath, "I wasn't scared Kida, I just felt you were... On second thought perhaps this could wait."

tab tab With a smile and bow of his head he took a few steps back before walking away, reaching in his pocket to get his keys. They weren't there, going to his other pocket then his jacket pocket, no trace of them. Chuckling as he bit his lip keeping from cursing, a sigh before he slowly turned around. Thinking about the nudge earlier, he must've had them in his hands when she nudged them. "Kida.."

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ™:ใ€‘Hercules
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Playful

tab tab tab She had a smile on her face when he answered her question about what just took place. Though she could feel her heart racing when he got closer, she wouldn't let him have the upper hand on this one. "Oh I know, I just wanted to hear you admit it. Well, is there a certain reason you didn't want him to.." But he interrupted things when it seemed he was annoyed by the mention of earlier. He admitted he wasn't scared, but wouldn't finish what he would say. Hercules just brushed it off for another time. He bowed his head with a smile and took some steps back before completely walking away. She took a few steps back herself. Bending down to remove her heels and she held them with her other hand. He wouldn't be smiling for long once he realizes she kidnapped his keys. Kida waited long enough until he shoved his hand into his pocket. Only to finally realize she had them. She heard a sigh before he turned around. A playful little smirk on her face as he turned around. She held the keys up in the air. "Oh, we're you looking for these?"

tab tab tab Kida tossed her heels towards her car and took some more steps backwards. Until she was far enough away, she hiked her skirt up and ran off. Hercules' keys held firmly in her hand. If she wanted an answer this time, he would have to reply to earn his keys back. The smile remained on her lips as she looked back for a moment. Her feet stopped and she turned back towards him. "You're gonna have to come get them. Loosen up a bit, Herc. Life isn't all about business you know. Gotta have some fun once in a while. Besides, Mr.Scott is gone so you don't have to worry about him right now."She wasn't exactly sure if he had left the golf course or not. But, she was kind of hoping he had taken his leave as well. She'd rather not bump into him right now after the exchange that took place. Kida hooked the key chain of his keys around the strap of her top. This way she had both hands to further push her run. She was definitely going to need it.

Shandu449

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:56 pm
User Image

tab tab Holding out his hand as she held his keys up in the air, though he didn't expect what happened next. Standing there trying to process what was going on, was he stuck in some kind of nineties cartoon fantasy story. Meanwhile, she gotten good distance heading for a thicket of trees, seems like the golf course had a small forest. Made sense wouldn't want a public place nearby so people could get hit by golf balls. Shaking his head he looked at her run into the woods, "Damn it".

tab tab Hercules left his jacket behind as he ran through the woods in the direction she was headed. Timing his exhales on his second step with his left foot he kept a solid sprinting speed. Seeing her as he made a hard right, she'd be focused on behind her while he cut to the side and stepped out in front of her. He had high agility from ruthless training for soccer and boxing, though he still couldn't believe how far she got before he caught up. Feeling her run into his arms as he held her for a moment, pressing her against a tree. His breath heavy as felt his heartbeat in her presence, Leaning to whisper in her ear, "I can start my car with my phone, just didn't want to leave you waiting in the woods. But this was adorable, really fantasy like." Walking off he pulled out his phone and it slipped out of his hand and hit a rock cracking, sighing as he turned around taking a step towards Kida. "Ok I'll bite."

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Playful

tab tab tab From behind her, she could hear sticks breaking from beneath their feet. She continued to run but she did turn her head for a moment to look back. A confused expression washed over her face. That was until she bumped into something. Looking at what she bumped into, it was rather who. Kida knew he'd catch up eventually. She was just surprised it took this long. Hercules held her for a moment and pressed her back against a tree. She looked up at him, a small smile at the edge of her lips. She took a deep breath but held it for a bit as he leaned in to whisper. He mentioned to her he could start his car with his phone. He just didn't want to leave her waiting in the woods. Though she wouldn't have been there long if he hadn't gone after her. Eventually she would've given his keys back. Her held breath exhaled as he walked off. But this was adorable, really fantasy like, his words repeated in her head. As he walked away, a hand raised up and fiddled with the keys around the strap of her top. Just then she heard a cracking sound. Seems Hercules dropped his phone and hit a rock. 'What luck, Herc.' she thought to herself.

tab tab tab Soon he turned back to her, "Okay, I'll bite" he said as he approached her. Leaning her hips forward a bit, she placed her hands behind her back. "Oh, I don't know what you mean. But, I do know you were willing to chase after me. Considering the fact you could've used your phone so you wouldn't have needed your keys in the first place." Kida pushed off the tree and stepped towards him. Closing the distance between them a bit. "I know you like when things are in your control. But sometimes, surprises are nice too." She finally approached close enough and detached the keys from her person. "There's a time and place for everything." She said as she looked up at him. "Not everything needs to be all work. You can have fun, it's good for you. It relieves some stresses you may be having. Believe me, I've seen firsthand was that's like. Being all about work that you forget yourself. You're a human being, not a robot, Hercules. But I'm done with my little antics....for now" A sly little smirk curved on her lips as she turned away from him. Kida began taking steps back towards the parking lot. Hopefully he would take what she said into consideration.

Shandu449

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:01 pm
User Image

tab tab Hercules smiled and shook his head then took another step forward, she had a point he could have left. He listened as she continued to lessen the distance between them, he felt his heart race as she did. Though he narrowed his eyes as she still hadn't given him the keys and brushed past him with a smirk. Standing still as he extended a hand out to his side it went across her belly to stop her. Moving his arm, his hand gently tilted her head to face him. "And yet you're still holding the keys." Stepping in front of her he kissed her neck then bit at her lower neck lightly nipping the skin. Then another bit on her shoulder at the base of her neck, pausing to look into her eyes as he grabs a handful of her hair and pull to arc her head back. Biting the center of her throat followed by trail of kisses leading to the bottom of her lips. His warm breath against her bare neck as he began tugging her bottom lip slowly before their lips met.

tab tab Fire was a pale imitation to the heat he felt from the kiss as he felt the chilling air of the woods turn into a warm breeze. The kiss became a dance of sorts in their mouths, his other hand went to grip her neck. Breaking the kiss slowly only to reignite the passion, the kiss lead her against a tree for support. Breaking with a tug of her lower lip, Hercules looked into her eyes as they were still close. "Some people are worth the chase."

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„:ใ€‘Conflicted

tab tab tab Before she could leave, she felt a hand on her abdomen. His hand then guided her face to look up at him. He still hadn't forgotten about the keys. Though with his phone broke, he wouldn't exactly be able to leave. So she couldn't hold that against him. Her eyes followed as he stepped in front of her. Sort of a way to prevent her from taking anymore steps? But his next actions certainly proved her wrong. Her cheeks ignited like a fiery forge when she felt his lips on her neck. Each time his lips made contact with her skin, it gave her goosebumps. Her nerves felt like they were running a marathon. Eventually he made his way back to her face and their lips met once again. During their kiss, a warm breeze passed through. The leave rustled above them and her hair danced along. She took a sharp breath when his hand gripped her neck. Hercules pulled back for a moment only to come back for more. The kiss was quite intense, enough to cause her to step back and press her back against the tree behind her.

tab tab tab While timed seemed to have stopped around them, reality eventually set back in. He broke off the kiss first and looked into her eyes. "Some people are worth the chase" he said to her. His words tugged at her heart strings. It was a sort of odd feeling to hear words like that. She was never told things like that. It was a nice change of pace. But, as her heart wanted to push on, her brain called time out. "While this is nice and all... I have to ask. It's been bothering me for quite some time, Hercules.." Her expression changed and she sidestepped away from him. "What exactly are we? You say you try not to let your emotions get in the way of things. But here we are, getting lost in moments like that. My heart wants me to keep going. My brain is telling me otherwise. It tells me I'm just getting played again." Tears began to form as her frustration began to flame. "You kiss me like that, but then you run off. You know how that hurts me? I try to express how I feel but only to be brushed off. Such as earlier when you wanted to talk about things another time. When would that time be? Today, tomorrow, next month, never? I don't have the time or strength for flings. While they may be fun to some people, they're not to me. You know I've had feelings for you for a long time. I want something meaningful, something to fill the void from my life. I want to feel wanted, loved, protected. Things I've never felt before in the past. I'm sorry, but if you're not going to act on anything. Then there's no need to continue this and we'll remain just business associates." A warm tear ran down her cheek as she turned away from him.

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฏ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ†ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’: Need a little bit of conflict lol.
PS: Image updateใ€‘

Shandu449

Satans Yoga Pants

Captain

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Shandu449
Crew

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:32 pm
User Image

Mixed

tab tab Pausing as she had some things to clear up, loosening his hold as she sidestepped away. He watched her as she began to pour herself to him, she addressed him not letting her express herself. Though it was just he was conflicted when she would do something and apologize for it, like it was a mistake. Then she saying if he was just not serious then this wasn't necessary, she turned away from. Narrowing his eyes he finally got his chance to reply, not drowning in her doubt. "I only left when you would show me affection and express your feelings and apologize, like you made a mistake. I run off because I don't want to pressure you to feel you need to make a decision, even now you doubt yourself. You think I'm here for money, well I haven't taken a dime for my investment, ask your accountant. I've moved all the time but only variable that keeps me here is you. But you keep pushing me away, regardless how many advances I make."

tab tab Stepping towards her and turning her and placing his hands on her cheek using his thumbs to wipe away from her tears. Picking her up in his arms so she didn't have to walk bare foot back, "You are precious to me, I'll protect you, I'll hold you, I'll love you. Though none of that means anything if you cannot accept you deserve to be happy, you deserve to be loved everlasting. But I'll be waiting until you can let me in your broken heart." Arriving at the parking lot soon after spinning his keys on his finger he dug out of her pocket, helping her in the passenger seat and sliding over the hood of car to the drivers side. Getting in and firing up the engine, "I'll take you home."

Quote:

๐“ข๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ท

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas