Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Honeyfur x Brightstar] We Need to Talk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:21 pm
User ImageHoneyfur's heart was still quickly beating, and his breathing was rapid. He needed to calm himself down. Lower his breathing. He needed to talk to her.

"Br..Brightstar?" he broke into a whisper at the den entrance.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:10 pm
User ImageBrightstar stretched a bit in her nest and looked up at the voice calling to her. Her greeneyes blinked in the darkness reflecting the moonlight that he had let in.

"Honeyfur?"

She sat up. "Is everything alright?" Her first instinct was that there was some sickness in the camp. She would need to quarantine the medicine den?! Though she was sure he would be screaming if that was the case so she blinked. "Come in, come in."

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:25 pm
Once Honeyfur heard Brightstar's acknowledgement to enter, the medicine cat took a deep breath. Breathe, and everything will be okay. Honeyfur couldn't help but notice that his nervous energy was making Brightstar a bit anxious too. He shouldn't be.

"I got a message from Starclan, but I am not sure if I am properly interpreting it. I was approached by a kit, proud and dignified to be the messenger.

'A small voice will calm the darkness that shakes the stars'

Brightstar, what do you think it means?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:36 pm
Brightstar relaxed a bit as he fully entered. Though she pricked her ears alarmed. "You did?!" Starclan sent them news?! Her pelt prickled with excitement and fear. She listened.

"By a kit?" She pondered and then flicked her ears. "Is it the darkness that shakes the stars perhaps the darkness that starclan was so afraid of?" Her tail twitched.

"I dont know..." Her eyes were big and she frowned. "Perhaps a timid cat will step forward as a hero? Or.... A small voice? Maybe a mute cat? Has Cardinalpaw spoken at all?" It was too cryptic... too many options.... And what about the shaking stars? She blinked. "What do you think it is Honeyfur?!"

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:49 pm
Honeyfur first listened to his leader's interpretations. He did not think of the small voice being someone mute, neither timid. Cardinalpaw was not a name that he heard of in a while! Not since Flamedapple relocated herself and the kits to Riverclan. He hoped that his former clanmates were doing well in their new home. He wondered if Monarchstride missed his kittens.

"I can... go over to Riverclan, and try bringing this up with Stonebelly, but I think it's too early for that..." Honeyfur shook his head. "I was thinking that maybe a kitten will be a large part of this prophecy. A kitten of Forestclan and Starclan beliefs." It was unlikely. But any interpretation was valid at this time.

"Whatever it is, I think that we should keep this away from the clan for now. Until we have a better understanding." Maybe Thistlethrush could be informed.

"But I haven't considered a mute cat or quiet one until now, that you've brought it up."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:25 pm
Brightstar blinked. "No need, perhaps this is only for lightningclan... " she kneeded her paws, it was hard to think of their clans as separate and so she shook her head. "Perhaps... But a kit? A Kit in the nursery?" She pondered. "There are.... Nettleglows kits.... Or... Sweetblossom's or Fancycurls... though would starclan send a kittypet?" She shook her head. "Maybe woodsmoke's kits?" she pondered.Then again perhaps it was a forest and a starclan kit...So maybe they needed to reach out to riverclan.

She nodded. "Well maybe you should ask stonebelly at the halfmoon meeting?" She couldnt tell him to but she thought that would be a good idea.

"I wonder... it may be a kit.... Ill have to watch the kits....Will you watch them as well... and if you see anything let me know?" She wondered about the kits, they did all have small voices.... But which one?!

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:51 pm
"Or even a kit who is not yet born," he suggested, not wanting to suspect the burden on any of the current queens' litters.

When Brightstar suggested the halfmoon meeting, the medicine cat nodded. It was really the only time the medicine cats could honestly confide with one another and tell each other their troubles. Outside of that, it was harder to have communication without other cats around.

So to watch the kits. "But what are we even looking for with them?" he asked. There was no way to know which kit it was.

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games