Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
Forget me not [Rabbitpaw x Forgottentrail]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:41 am
User Image

Forgottentrail found himself wandering through the sleeping cats dreams once more. For a cat that usually never dream walked, he found himself doing it a lot more frequently. First the two medicine cat apprentices and Shadowstar's leader ship ceremony.

And now here he was watching an apprentice practice their hunting in their dreams. He sat unnoticed for a while. Watching how she hunted, ears and tail down, always good. And then the light step, practicing on a mouse. Then the stance for a rabbit. Her paws were still moving to heavily... the rabbit would surely get away, "Walk lighter...." It was a break in the quiet and he headed down. The rabbit was alert but hadnt run. He stepped close to Rabbitleap. "When you stalk rabbits... remember they will hear you first... step lightly... " HE waited expectantly. Afterall it would do no good to practice incorrectly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:50 pm
User ImageLeaf-fall had seen the prey becoming more and more scarce. Because it was Rabbitpaw's first leaf-fall and bare, she wasn't too sure what to expect. She'd hear the stories and see the worry written on the other cat's faces, but still hadn't pieced together what it all had meant. Less prey was at least something she could understand. With that, it meant the apprentice had something to set her sights on.

The cold that it brought was making it more difficult to stay out and practice, so the female had taken to practicing here. It also helped that more prey came around even if they couldn't fill her belly. Her mind definitely wasn't focused this time though. It rushed with so many worries and thoughts about hunting that she was on auto. She didn't hear the other cat and it startled her, the fur on her back going straight up and tail fluffing out. She was a giant ball as she turned her head to look wide-eyed where the voice came from. Lucky for her she hadn't reacted more than that or else she might have missed her prey. She stared at him for a moment, registering he was just trying to help, before nodding and looking back to the rabbit before her.

It was alert so she held still for a moment. She let it settle itself back down while she let her heart and fur calm as well. She felt so silly for the reaction, but at least the other had helped her focus up. Sure enough, she was able to listen to her paws and creep just a bit closer without so much as a twitch from the rabbit. Despite her best effort though she hesitated. What was the form for pouncing on a rabbit, again? Was it the same as a mouse or a bird?

How embarrassing! She was choking up in front of a stranger! She knew she knew this stuff, but she wasn't used to an audience other than her mentor...

caffeinecraving

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:15 pm
Irish Night Fox

Forgottentail blinked waiting for her to fix the problem, not that it was the end of the world, she looked fast enough she could probably catch it anyway. He waited though. She was hesitating too long, and just like that, the rabbit took off. He chuckled, "Didnt mean to make you lose focus."

He came down and walked quietly to sit, Sadly prey here wouldnt do anything to fix the hunger that the clans would soon feel so he wasnt too sorry for making her lose the prey. He came to sit.

Ears pricked he tipped his head. "You would have had it had you trusted in your gut...." He twitched his long fluffy tail. "Im forgottentrail, i didnt mean to startle you." If she looked up into his eyes she would be lost in deep pools of galaxies. The whole of Silverpelt seemed reflected in his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:29 pm
Rabbitpaw flinched as she watched the rabbit flee. Her mind had been so wrapped around the ‘proper’ way to do things that’d she’d completely lost her chance. She sat back in defeat, watching as it disappeared into the dark forest around her. She was so focused on watching it go she almost forgot her audience.

She blinked madly looking over at him as he sat down, “Oh, oh no no you’re ok!” she said hurriedly, trying to find her head again. “I needed that, thank you.” She said politely. She finally took the chance to look up at him and instantly she was lost, swimming in those eyes. She could feel her breath completely leaving her lungs and she struggled to look away. When she finally did, she found her stomach and head to be tangled up in knots. How did he do that!?

“Wish my gut would speak to me.” She mumbled, trying desperately to remember what he had said while his eyes had taken her on a journey. The only thing her gut was telling her right now was that this Tom was making her a mess. “Shadowstar has been trying desperately as well as my mentor to help me figure out what I’m good at.” She sighed sadly, before perking up, “Rabbitpaw!” she offered in return. “Sorry, we’ve just met and already I’m divulging everything.” She waved a paw at him. “Don’t mind me- wait, are you real? I thought I was dreaming?”

caffeinecraving

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out