[PRP] Old Home (Muna, Anyabat)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:20 pm
User Image Muna moved around the pride, wondering what to do. She had been given the title of "Ambassador" of the Firekin, but what did that entail exactly? And while she had agreed to accept it, it was still not something she truly wanted. If she were able to stay in the Firekin, then she would have just become a Guard or a Hunter or something. And she was fine with that here too, but instead she had some grand title now or something and it meant... well she didn't know what it meant, but she was pretty sure she was supposed to be some sort of messenger between the two prides or something? Somehow?

Or perhaps be the one to entertain any Firekin guests?

She sighed and sat down near a random boulder that was in the area. This was all just confusing to her, and she wished that she was just a hunter or some other "normal" rank. And she hadn't seen her sister in forever. She hoped that Yamka was okay. Muna had offered to be the same rank as her sister, a slave, but that was not to be, and so she hadn't seen the other for a while. If she did see her though, she hoped she would at least be able to ask how she was.

But for now, she was just trying to figure out her own role in the pride.

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:00 am
SSBrosB

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Anaybat had only recently grown old enough to take a spot as a guard, she was confident that she could handle it. She was thinking on the alliance with the firekin. Her father had been in the group that went with the search party to help the firekin. She had still been very young when her father had gone away so she didn't remember much from that time. She did remember her father returning and how happy she had been to see him. The presents he had brought them were so pretty. She loved her family, her family was so great. She wandered through the pride thinking on things and wondering when she would start her first guard shift.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:50 pm
Muna continued to wander, wondering if she should go and try to do something... "official" when she saw another lioness looking as though she were patrolling. The other's coloring reminded her so much of her old home... she couldn't help but walk toward the other female, wanting to ask if they were in any way related to the Firekin. The other female looked like she belonged to this pride, that is to say, she didn't look quite as "large" as a regular Firekin, but the coloring made her think of the pride.

When she was close enough, Muna nodded her head. "Hello, sorry to bother you, but I had a few questions about your... coloring if possible." Well, that was definitely awkward. But what was she supposed to say? Was she supposed to say to the other female that Muna wanted to ask the other random questions about herself? That would have been even more awkward!

MiddyGlow
Sorry for taking so long to reply! sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:26 am
SSBrosB

Anyabat blinked as she looked up at the female that had come towards her and suddenly asked her about her coloring. She found it a very strange question since pelt color was not important in the pride. "I suppose so, what do you want to know?" She asked "I'm Anyabat by the way and you are?" She figured that if they were going to chat about pelt colors then they should at least know the name of the other.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:53 pm
"I'm Muna. I apologize it's just that, your pelt reminds me of the Firekin. Do you have any relatives from there? Or are perhaps from there yourself?" It was perhaps very rude of Muna to have started off the conversation the way she did, but she was still trying to get used to not being so blunt. It was quite a character flaw of hers and it didn't help that she hadn't been able to talk to many other pride members.

"I'm an Ambassador for the Firekin, though I haven't been there in a while. I was just curious if your family were connected to them in some way. Your coloring would fit in quite well." She said, giving the other a small, hopefully not intimidating, smile.

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:59 am
SSBrosB

Anyabat listened to Muna's words and she considered them "I don't think so, my father's old pride is gone now I think they were called the Dawn walkers? I'm not really sure dad doesn't talk about it much. I was born here in the pride my mother was a rogue and my father has been here for a long time. I've never met a Firekin myself." She found it interesting that her coloring was fit for the Firekin. "Nope not part of the Firekin, I wouldn't mind meeting a Firekin someday, my father went on the search to help them before I was born."  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:02 pm
Muna felt embarrassed now. She had practically assaulted the other lioness with questions! "I'm sorry if I've caused any trouble. Your coloring just reminded me so much of my family..." A family that she would not be able to go back to and live with. After all, her "coloring" was not right for that pride. She was too purple and light, even her sister wasn't allowed to live there, and at least pink was closer to red than purple!

"It's quite the place to live. One has to be very hardy to live in the desert. I miss it sometimes though you know? I do love the pride here and seeing all of this greenery, but I believe there's always something that one will miss from their Homeland." She wondered, if she was an Ambassador, perhaps she could go on some trips back there? At least to see her family, even for a little bit!

"Apologies once again though, I hope I haven't offended you in any way!" That would be pretty terrible for a lioness to do. Especially one with Ambassador as a title!

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:27 am
SSBrosB

Anyabat shook her head "No you have done no harm, don't worry about it. I have lived here all my life so it is all I have ever known. " She smiled and then said "Please tell me more, I would love to learn of other prides and hear about life outside the pride." She thought it was rather amazing that Muna knew so much about the outside world. Anyabat frowned "What is a desert-like? No green? No trees?" She frowned trying to imagine that it sounded strange. "Yes I think I would miss home if I traveled to another land." She said nodding her head. "No, you have done nothing wrong."  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:49 pm
Muna grinned. "Barely any green or trees. There are more if you live near a watering hole, but where we were, we very rarely saw any plants of any sort. Mostly everything was rocks. There were larger rocks, and then sand, which is a lot of little rocks, and that's all you could see all around you. Quite different from here." Her current pride was of course, beautiful. But there was just something about the desert that drew her to it.

"Thank you for the reassurance. As an ambassador I have to do my best not to offend and to keep relations between the two prides good." She would have to learn more about what they may have considered insulting or otherwise make her pride look bad. Perhaps after this conversation she could find a lion knowledgeable in such things?

"Perhaps I can take you on a trip sometime! We wouldn't have to be gone for long, but if you wanted to see it for yourself I could take you!"

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:03 pm
SSBrosB

Anyabat smiled "It sounds like a very remarkable place. I certainly do wish to see it for myself someday." She smiled and then said "That must be challenging." She grinned "That would be wonderful, I should be getting home now thank you for telling me about the Firekin Muna I have enjoyed this greatly."

(Fin?)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:55 pm
Muna nodded, glad that she had been able to talk to another lioness, at least without intimidating them too much. She didn't consider herself that big, but it seemed that most here considered her quite the giant. "I'll take you when you want to go!" She said as the other lioness walked off. Muna couldn't help but smile. Perhaps she was actually getting better at her "job"?

MiddyGlow
Sorry! Totally find for an end! And okay if you already counted it! I just wanted to throw a post in here! sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:57 pm
SSBrosB

(Lol no big offical Fin XD )  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items