Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Split x Wikit] Not The Only One

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:20 am
User ImageAs always, Split was in a foul mood for no real reason. With the clouds overhead and a light breeze swaying the trees, the loner tom was less annoyed today but still already annoyed at everything. Sniffing the air, he was certain a storm was headed in his direction. Trotting back towards the temporary den he had made for himself, Split caught the scent of another cat.

Strange, Split was sure that he was far away from the clan territories. Who could possibly be all the way out here? Curious, Split slowly and quietly followed the scent. He was ready to attack any clan cat who might be wandering so far away from their home but as he got closer, his confusion doubled as he didn't smell the scents of other cats that clan cats usually carried on their fur. This cat seemed to be like him, just a lone cat.

For so long, he had been the only lone cat wandering around these parts. Was it possible there was another non clan cat out here? Not sure if he was really in the mood for conversation but still highly curious, Split crept under a bush to try and peek at the other cat from afar.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wikit yawned mid lick, pausing momentarily from his bath. He had slept in as much as he could in the half a tree trunk he had been temporarily calling his home. Leaves had collected in the hole between the roots from the wind and the top of the trunk still intact kept the snow off him. However, when it became too cold, Wikit finally let himself wake up to warm up.

He had been contemplating trying to find something to eat but wondered if anything was out and about after the snowfall. He slightly missed having a twoleg always keeping food down but not enough to miss the constant doting and showing. Man were shows a bore and all the she-cats utterly stuck up. Still. "What I wouldn't give for prey to just jump right into my mouth." he said to himself. Then laughed.

Oblivious to anyone sneaking up on him, Wikit resumed his cleaning, one back leg high in the air, front legs splayed on either side of him as he proceeded to crane his neck and groom...

Natitsuri

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:23 pm
For awhile Split sat in his hiding spot and observed the newly found cat. The new tom seemed relaxed, somewhat comfortable out here and Split's dulled excitement at not being the only cat without a clan grew. As he sat observing, Split felt himself grow envious of the other tom cat. His fur matched the bark of trees in green leaf, the stripes covering all of him, not just half. And that tail! So short and fluffy, almost like a rabbit. Surely all the she cats would be lining up to be his friend.

Split was taken by surprise when the new tom spoke, for a moment thinking that this unknown cat was talking to him. As the new cat continued to groom, Split realized that his presence had gone unnoticed thus far. If this new tom was willing to laugh at himself and his lack of food, perhaps he wasn't as mean and selfish as the clan cats and the two could have a civil conversation? Split decided to risk it.

"If only it were that easy. Though if it were that easy, there would be no challenge to the hunt." He said as he emerged from his hiding spot. Split kept his distance but put himself into clear view. "Out of curiosity, if I had prey to share, what would you give for it?"

Fea Line

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:06 pm
When the other voice announced itself, Wikit paused, tongue stuck in a blep. He first glanced at his one foot in the air, toes spread as if it had talked to him. Then he glanced around before slowly turning his head over his shoulder to glance behind him, tongue still in full on blep.

Ah, another cat.

Wait.

"Cat!" he first let out, leg dropping to the ground as he sprung his body around to fully face the other. Then he paused and laughed. "Hah, sorry, you startled me a moment." he admitted, looking a bit sheepish before really glancing the tom over. Black, grey, more black. Hmm. Blending into snow would be hard for this one. Not that it would be easier for himself either when the snow really blanketed things. But the comment to his earlier phrase caused him to laugh. "Ah you heard that then?" he grinned again, sitting down and giving his short nub tail a wiggle.

"I suppose it would be way too easy but I guess some habits die hard." he shrugged, not really aware if this tom cat had a previous owner or not like he did. "Ah, what would I trade? Well...." he blinked, glancing around. The little spot he had picked for himself wasn't exactly amazing and currently he didn't have any prey on hand to trade for. He didn't suppose a smile would pass either. "A pawfull of wisdom?" he offered but he was joking and hoped the chuckle would give that away easily. "I'm afraid at the moment all I've got is a promise to return that favor. Is there anything you are specifically lacking maybe?"

Natitsuri

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:06 pm
Split tensed, ready to leap away if he needed to, but his hunch had been correct. This new cat did seem to be friendlier than the other cats he'd run into. Also had a much more adorable tail wiggle than any other cat he'd met as well. Split almost smiled at the tom's embarrassment. Even after just being startled, he was willing to laugh? Hm, maybe this new cat was too friendly. Suspicious of this new friendly cat, Split narrowed his eyes and really looked him over. The new tom seemed healthy, his fur had a shine to it that Split hadn't seen on a cat before.

Old habits die hard? When could such habits be formed out here away from the clans? Either this cat was an ex clan cat or he was one of those kittypets Split had heard of from Lostpath. As long as the tom wasn't a current clan cat, that's all that mattered, right?

"I doubt there is any useful wisdom you could give me." Split said his tone light and amused. Regardless of if he was an ex clan or kittypet, Split liked his laugh... and that cute tail, so he was obivously worth having a conversation with. "I have been lacking companionship and conversation lately. If you can offer either, I'll find you some food." He offered. Of course he didn't like hunting for other cats, but Split felt it would be a waste to let this easy going cat starve this leafbare.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:50 pm
Oh? He wasn't going to claw his ears off?! Well... yet anyways. That was enough to earn another grin and slight nub wiggle from the obviously not very good loner cat.

"Aha! You discovered my secret, rats." he said, making a paw gesture equivalent to a twoleg finger snap. If cats had such a thing. This tom cat looked powerful and no doubt knew his way around these parts and he'd probably end up being the one teaching Wikit a thing or two so the brown striped bob found it smarter to just accept the offer. "Companionship is something I can without a doubt offer." he grinned, winking. Then immediately hoping the other didn't take his face off for that. "Conversation? Well, possibly. I'm sure its obvious I haven't been around these parts long though I'm not sure what sort of tales you fancy." he mrrowed softly, getting to his paws with a couple soft crunches of the snow below.

Natitsuri

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:17 pm
Split found himself having to put out considerable effort not to stare at the other tom's tail every time it moved the slightest bit. He knew how it felt to be stared at and hated it. The last thing he wanted to do was give this easy going tom that self conscious feeling.

The finger snap gesture seemed very weird to Split, as he had no idea what the gesture meant. It didn't seem like a bad thing though? As the other tom continued, Split felt himself relax. It would be nice having someone around for a bit. Split had long ago lost track of just how long he had been alone.

"Tell me the tale of where you came from." Split mewed curiously. The tom's answer would clear up if he was an ex clan cat or ex kittypet. "I know a hunting spot not to far from here. Granted we'll need to be quite once we're close by but until then, tell me, what's your story?" He barely waited for an answer before turning and headed through the bushes.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:21 pm
Where he came from, oh man he had several of those - mostly complaints however.

Before he could reflect on just where to start though the other tom cat was already up and gone, leaving Wikit with a slow descending leg to the ground, a semi cat in headlights look then realization as he scrambled to all fours, kicking up snow and dirt and lunging to catch up.

"Eager aren't we!" he laughed, again his tail flicked some snow off, the little nub going furiously. "You asked me about where I came from? And I'll tell ya at the risk of it running off a new friend. But I used to have two legs." he said with a cheesy grin. "Couldn't tell right?" that was a sarcastic joke but he went on. "Actually I was what they like to call a show cat. Pure of breed American Bob Tail." he flicked his tail again. "Don't ask me what American is, it took me forever to figure out the word itself. Two legs are kind of mouse brained." he shrugged as he happily plonked along next to Split, paws crunching in the snow like a kitten.

"And I hated every moment of it." he finished with another cheeky grin, head high at that last part, so happy to be rid of it all.

Natitsuri

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:18 pm
Yes, Split was eager. On one paw, he was eager to hunt because it was still light out and warm and that usually meant more prey. On the other, he was pretty sure if they sat there any longer, Split was just going to blurt out how much he adored that tail and that would be a disaster.

There was that laugh again. Split looked back over his shoulder when he heard the other tom start talking, caught sight of that cute tail wiggling, and promptly turned his head back in the direction he was going. He flicked his good ear back to listen.

Ah, so he was one of those kittypets he'd heard about. Born and raised by two legs by the sounds of it. Well, he had answered one question but Split found himself with so many more. What was a show cat? Was it different than a kittypet? Did that mean his tail was always like that and not torn off? Oh, there was so much he wanted to know about this new friendly tom.

Split was just about to start asking more questions but when he opened his mouth, he smelled prey. Instinctively, he dropped into his hunting crouch. Looking over his shoulder, more of just turning his head slightly in that direction, he gave a small 'shh' to his new companion. Moving slowly and carefully as to not make too much noise in the snow, he saw it. A rabbit, braving the snow to find food.

Luck it seemed was on his side today. With the strength and speed that came with years of practice, Split crept towards the rabbit before giving chase and a mighty pounce. The rabbit gave one scream before going silent under his paws. With a look of pride, he carried it back to where he'd left the bob tail tom.

"Well, you upheld your end of the bargain, time I held up my end. Though, now I have so many questions to ask." Split said as he sat the rabbit down and took a step back to clean his paws and whiskers.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:42 am
Hook.... paw.... snagged?

No that's not how his two legs said it. Oh well who cared. Not Wikit!

But he could tell Split was curious, even if the other tom acted all cool and tough and kinda amazing. Look at those hunting skills!

Wikit had hardly had time to crouch and be quiet and raise a paw before Split had already done all the work and brought the rabbit back as his part of the deal. Blinking, Wikit could only grin and sat himself down, eyeing the rabbit before back at the dual toned tom. "So, what are your questions then? I got time." he smiled, licking a paw, spreading his toes as wide as possible and really chewing in between his left front pads.

Natitsuri

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash