Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:44 pm
normal match, nontitle

Robert is in ring  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:15 pm
I want my MTV

The lights dim down as the opening cords of Money For Nothing by Yazz and Jussie Smollett hit the PA. Multicolored laser lights flash in patterns on the stage. The camera moves away from the stage

Consumers, silver spooners
It's nothin', we get money for it

When the camera returns, Andre Damone is standing on the stage, the lights forming a circle around him, looking out into the arena. He's switched up his look, wearing blue and gold tights with a matching vest and no shirt underneath. He raises the World Heavyweight championship belt in his right hand as the fans cheer

Commas and zeros, that's the way we do it
We make it work in this economy
Rollin' dinero, pockets stay polluted
Money is dirty and we don't play clean
We chasin' paper, run, run, hurry, move it
Get out the way if you ain't 'bout that green
Intensive labor, taxes are included
Ain't nothin' in this effin' world for free

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis Missouri, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the WCWG World Heavyweight champion, Andre Damone!"

As the hook begins, Andre begins to make his way down to the ring

(Move that work, move that work)
Commercialize, commercialize
(Get that work, get that work)
To advertise, to advertise
(Make it work, make it work)
Look mom, I'm on TV
(Gotta make it work, make it work)
Hi mom, I'm on TV

(Move that work, move that work)Commercialize, commercialize
(Get that work, get that work)
To advertise, to advertise
(Make it work, make it work)
Look mom, I'm on TV
(Gotta make it work, make it work)
Hi mom, I'm on TV

Halfway down the ramp, he stops, the title in hand, then dashes the rest of the way and slides into the ring. He pops right up and hits the corner, raising the title again.

Andre steps down and removes the vest. He hands the title off to the referee and looks to his opponent for the evening

The bell rings and Andre advances forward, as does Robert. Robert has a clear size and strength advantage and the champion has never faced him before, though he knows who he is as the man had competed in XCW with Andre's father.

Tony: So, looks like the World champion is being cautious here, feeling this enormous man out a bit

Larry: The guy has a name, Robert Orman, and he's making a return to the wrestling world here. This isn't going to be a walk in the park for our champion, who has to be thinking about tonight's main event and who might be challenging him for the title.

Robert and Andre lock up in the center of the ring, with Robert easily shoving Andre to the mat, a clear display of power. Andre rolls backwards and comes up to a knee, eyeing the big man.

Tony: Well, that wasn't the best start for the champion.

Larry: it's an obvious start, and frankly, you gotta test guys you haven't been in the ring with. Just because he's big doesn't mean he's strong, and even if he is, that shows you how much strength the guy is working with. Now Andre can begin to form a strategy to combat this guy.

Andre gets up again and the two circle each other, then go for another lock up. This time, Andre shoots around behind the big man, attempting to take him down but Robert plants his weight and flings him across the ring. Andre pops up again, this time in the corner, as Robert poses a little, gaining some cheers from the crowd.

Tony: More power from the new guy, Robert Orman. The champ isn't going to win at this game

Larry: Unless he's a complete idiot, I'm sure he knows that. He just needs one opening.

Andre gets up again and comes in for another lock up. Robert obliges but it's a fakeout, as Andre immediately hits a few stiff kicks to his left leg, obviously trying to chop the big man down. Robert reaches out and shoves him to the ropes, but Andre rebounds with a dropkick to the left knee, taking him down to a knee. Andre pops back up and clocks him with a roundhouse kick to the head, knocking him to the mat. Robert rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope to stand up again on the floor.

Andre runs to the ropes on the opposite side, then rebounds back and dives through the ropes in a suicide dive, taking Robert down on the outside as the crowd cheers. Andre himself lands on his feet and hops back on the apron, letting Robert get up before hitting a springboard moonsault to take him down again. Andre gets up and leans against the barricade, the two aerial maneuvers taking enough out of him that he needs a second to breathe.

Tony: Back to back aerial attacks from the champion finally takes the big man down. Now he has to get him back in the ring.

Larry: Or he can let the guy get counted out. A win is a win

Andre gathers himself and pulls Robert up, slowly, and manages to roll him into the ring. Robert gets up once in the ring as Andre slides in after him. He attempts a whip but Robert reverses. Andre ducks a clothesline and hits the ropes again, rebounding for a crossbody. Robert catches him, then launches him with a fallaway slam. With Andre down he goes for a pinfall attempt

Andre kicks out at two. Robert pulls him up and whips him to the corner, charging in and connecting with a clothesline, then pulling him out and dropping him again with a sidewalk slam. Robert stands again, not going for the pin but raising his hand in a clear sign. Andre stumbles to his feet and Robert grabs him by the throat, lifting him for a chokeslam. Andre, leaps into this and counters, dropping him with a Damone Cutter as the crowd pops, then hooks his leg for a pin.

The ref counts three and Andre's music hits as he sits up, breathing a little easier now that he's wrapped that match up. He stands and lets the referee hand him his belt and raise his hand in victory.

"Here is your winner, the WCWG World Heavyweight champion, Andre Damone!!!"

As Robert rolls out of the ring to head to the back, Mike Tenay enters the ring with a mic, the music cuts out as its time for an interview.

Tenay: Andre, congratulations on another victory here tonight. I just want to get your thoughts as you look to the main event later tonight to see who will challenge you for the World heavyweight title at Halloween Havoc.

Andre takes a second to catch his breath before responding. "I'm watching Lionel and Kodiak closely. I'm not counting either man out. I've faced them both. Lionel can go as low as low can get. Kodiak is aggressive, he's a former champion all over. These guys are threats and I'm taking them both seriously. I don't have a preference, Tenay, because at the end of the day, it's a fight for me either way. It's a fight for my title, a title that clearly means a lot to anyone here because it is the top title, and implying that my last name makes the title less worthy is asinine. it's the World Heavyweight title. Ken Armand was the first champ, Cartwright the second and the fourth. Damien Umbra won it once and now it's with me. I've had this since Starrcade and I have defended it every time I was booked to do so. I fought for this belt. I earned this belt. And I'm going to keep fighting for this belt as long as I have it. If I lose it somehow, i'm coming back for it. Being the world champion is what we get in this business to be. And despite what he said last week, Kodiak is going to go in there and he's going to fight Lionel. He's going to give as good as he gets because at the end of the day, he wants to be a champion. Whoever wins, I'm ready and waiting for them. And after I'm done with them, Cartwright and I can run it back at Starrcade so that one more time, I can drop him on his face and stand over him with the gold."

Andre's music hits again as the champ goes to the turnbuckle to celebrate  

Zarel Damone

Nitro Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces