Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:46 pm
normal match  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:06 pm
The lights dimed as loud growl was heard from the PA system Roots Bloody Roots as the heavy guitar riffs resound as the spotlight revealed Eliza kneeling and touching the floor wearing what seemed to be a Guerrilla combat outfit . Eliza wore skull war paint. she stood up and began walking down the aisle. Slightly headbanging to her own theme She was a big fan of sepultura. Ignoring the loud boos of the people.

Roots Bloody Roots
Roots Bloody Roots
I believe in our fate
We don't need to fake
It's all we want to be
Watch me Freak!

I say
We're growing every day
Getting stronger in every way
I'll take you to a place
Where we shall find our
Roots Bloody Roots (X4)

"The Following match is scheduled for one Fall! Introducing first from Rio de Janeiro Brazi. Weighing 139 lbs The hitgirl Eliza!!!!"

Rain bring me the strength
Is breeding me this way
To get to another day
And all I want to see
Set Us free
Why can't you see
Can't you feel
This is real

pray we don't need to change
Our ways to be saved
That all we want to be
Watch us Freak!

Eliza once reaching ringside she slid under the bottom ropes, getting in the middle of thering as she kneeled posed making a cut throat signed combined with her signature hand gun sign while sticking her tongue out. After that she headed to her corner as her music died she could hear the loud boos of the people.

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:13 pm
Lights darkened and blue lights swirled around the stage as Flower by DJ Yoshitaka hit the PA.

Flower

User Image

Luca Leone stepped out on stage as her theme began to play over the PA! She hopped up and down on stage, ready to get to her match! The audience let out a small cheer as the sister of the legendary Cyrus "The Dream" Leone finally made her return to the WCW and professional wrestling. She could hardly contain her excitement to get into the match. She gave a smile for the audience from their cheers and started off down the ramp.

"Weighing in at 120 pounds, from Phoenix, Arizona, the Blue Blossom, Luca Leone!"

Luca walked down the ramp, crossing from each side of the ramp to give high fives and handshakes to a few of fans. She slowly, but surely made her way down to the ring. When she finally made it to the ring she rolled into the ring under the bottom rope. Finally being ring, Luca quickly stretched out a little bit and put her game face on.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:05 am
The referee called for the bell to ring, Eliza walked to the center of the ring offering a collar and elbow tie up to the returning Luca Leone. A lot has changed in WCW since she left. But it's for certain these will be an amazing match.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:12 pm
Stepping towards the center of the ring, Luca Leone approached her opponent as she lifted her hands up, readying for the lock-up. As soon as the bell rang, the Blue Blossom stepped into the tie-up, attempting push Eliza back towards the corner.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:25 pm
Eliza was shoved into the corner grunting she tried to shove aside Luca's head as the refereee approached them. In her mind Eliza had nothing but the title on her sights she gave it her all in the championship match she will do it again to bring the champion to her knees. Athe returning Luca Leone will do for now.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:58 pm
The young Leone sister was shoved out of the way. Luca ready to jump back in, but the referee quickly got between them to let Eliza out of the corner.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:25 am
Eliza walked out of the corner, yet again looking the collar and elbow if her opponent accepted the tie up she would look to transition to a snapmare and kick to the back combo.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:57 am
(Auto I guess)
Eliza was successful throwing Luca across the ring, suddenly the slap of her boot was heard making the crowd "ooh" for Luca. Eliza could hear the boos building up with a smile on her face she was about to inflict more punishment with another shoot kick to the back.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:07 pm
Eliza wins  

Drako Damone
Captain

Nitro Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out