Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:06 pm
normal match
number one contender's match for the WHC  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:54 am
Fist raised, you could cause a reaction
Ain't nobody gonna ******** with me (******** with me)
I can tell by the way that you're acting
And we could both agree

I never felt so low
But I love the way I look, yeah
With this bloody nose
Look how many hits it took ya'

"Bloody Nose" by Hollywood Undead roars through the P.A. system. Kodiak walks out of the back wearing white bandanna covering his nose and mouth, an open white jacket with the hood over his head, black shorts with a white strip going down both sides of it, and blue shoes.

"Introducing first weighing in at a heavy 205 lbs and is from Michigan." The announcer says "KODY 'KOOOOODIIIIAAAAK' Gordert"

Kodiak sprints down the ramp toward ring. He slides head first into the ring and bounces off the ropes to get ready for the match at hand. Kodiak takes of the bandanna and the jacket giving them to a ring aid as his opponent shows up

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:30 pm
the titantron goes out and the arena is left in darkness.

Monster by Skillet begins to play as red and blue lights flash. Flames burst up intermittently on the stage. On the titantron, a camera makes it's way down a dark hall, stopping on a man's feet

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

The camera reveals Lionel as he's walking down the dark hall

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

the flames continue to spring up as Lionel steps out onto the stage and heads for the ring

"Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 265 pounds, Lionel Umbra!"

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

The fire on the stage continues, and Lionel reaches the ring, stepping up onto the apron and into the ring over the top rope.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:24 pm
~Ding, Ding~

Kodiak attempts take an early advance in this number one contendership match. He goes for a running flying forearm toward Lionel attempting to get him off balance in the beginning! He trying to send him backward into a nearest turnbuckle.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:14 pm
Lionel eats the forearm, falling back against the turnbuckle as a result. Seems like it's going to be one of those kind of nights  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:39 am
Kodiak tries to place his feet onto Lionel's stomach as he tries to monkey flip him out to the middle of the ring. If this works, Kody would roll to his feet as fast as he could. He would run to the ropes and bounces off them. He would go for standing shooting star press onto Lionel stomach as he comes back off the ropes toward the middle of the ring!  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:13 pm
Lionel isn't looking like the bigger man at the moment as a monkey flip launches him back to the center of the ring. The obviously faster Kodiak follows up with a shooting star press that knocks the wind from him, leaving him him down center of the ring  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:30 pm
Kodiak sits on his knees near Lionel holding his stomach for a moment. He attempts to hook both of the legs going for early pin! Trying to steal this win early from Lionel!  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:13 am
Lionel kicks out just after one, immediately trying to make his way to his feet again. He's certainly not going down that easily  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:44 am
Kodiak smirks as Lionel quickly gets to his feet after the one count. Kody attempts go for a stiff kick to Lionel's right knee. Kody needs to wear down the bigger man and chopping at his base is good way to start that process.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:53 am
Lionel grits his teeth as the kick hits. His leg buckles slightly but it's time to fight back. He throws a stiff forearm shot of his own at Kodiak's face  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:00 pm
The Barbwire Knight was about to unleash another kick but, was stop as Lionel went onto the attack. Kodiak got the taste knocked out of him as Lionel drove his forearm into his jaw. Kody takes couple of steps backward holding his face with one of his hands.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:09 am
Lionel presses forward, going to grab Kodiak's arm for an irish whip, only to pull him in for a short arm clothesline  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:16 pm
Kody begins to be pulled towards the ropes like an Irish whip. But, that change when Lionel's arm was pulled out for him to run into. The impact from the short arm clothesline cause him to fall back first to the mat holding the back of his head with his hands.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:54 am
Lionel finally has some breathing room, but he presses the attack as he looks to rain down stomps on Kodiak in retaliation for all Kodiak has done in the start  
Nitro Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff