Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
Ragdoll Family RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:19 pm
Please only post if you are part of the Ragdoll family.

User Image

Quote:

Credit to EvilSilverDragon for the backstory.
This portion as told from Sweetblossom's point of view.

She had known nothing but luxury for all her life. She had left her mother at an early age and was groomed and primed for the show ring. She did her routine each time perfectly, responding to her handler's every gesture.
She was used to human interaction and enjoyed the pampering she would receive before a show. She wasn't too thrilled when she had to meet with other showcats. Most of them always seemed so entitled and full of themselves, like they couldn't do anything wrong. So it was especially a surprise when her human brought one of these other showcats into their home for a while. At first she despised having to share her home with the male, and after a few days, the two of them seemed to bond. But just as quickly as he had arrived, he was gone again. At first she was sad and lonely, not understanding why he was gone now, but then she realized she was pregnant, and she became angry. How dare he leave her like that when she was going to have kittens!

A few months passed and she welcomed her babies into the world. She had all but forgotten about the anger for their father once she saw their beautiful faces. She expected she would never see him again, but fate had a different plan.

One night after her humans had retired for the evening, she and her kittens were snuggled together in her basket asleep when all of a sudden she felt something grab her and shoved her into a large sac. She panicked and started howling and scratching trying to get out, to get to her kittens. Soon they were shoved into the bag with her. She checked if all of them were there, and then felt them all being lifted and carried. What was happening?! She protested loudly and angrily. Her kittens mewing in alarm. She wanted to comfort them, but didn't know how in the current situation.

The bag smelled of other cats and a foul smell she'd never smelt before. She could feel the temperature of the air change and she guessed they had gone outside. She rarely ever went outside. A terrible feeling washed over her. She heard more noises and the voice of a human. It wasn't her human. She was very familiar with their sound. This was a strange, deep sound. She heard more sounds that she wasn't familiar with and then felt the bag shift, and the ground was now solid beneath her again. Her kittens rolled around inside the bag, and she pushed at the material with her paws, her claws getting stuck in it in places. It didn't seem to be helping. The sounds changed again, as well as the smells. There was a loud thud and she could smell something like smoke. She felt the ground beneath her jerk as if she was moving. She knew this feeling from going to shows. She never liked this feeling. She yowled loudly to show her displeasure. A sharp, deep voice yelled from outside the bag. She didn't know what they had said, but she didn't like the feeling she got from it. She checked on her kittens to see they were ok. Some of them were roaming, trying to find her in the dark. Having not had their eyes open but a few days, they were still a little wobbly on their feet. Blossom was greatly stressed, so she knew they must be as well. She tried to shush them and comfort them the best she could. She didn't know what was going on, but clearly complaining about it wasn't going to help.

After what felt like an eternity in the dark, stuffy bag she felt the moving slow and stop. More loud sounds from the humans and another loud thud outside. She caught the scent of something familiar on the air. She wasn't sure what it was, but she also heard the distinct sound of another feline in distress. More loud sounds and they lurched forward, moving again. Only a few moments passed and then a loud screeching sound, and a crash! They were sent hurtling against something hard. The smell of smoke quickly enveloped them and she could see light dancing against the cloth. She was frantic now, and had to try to escape. She scratched against the cloth again, but this time, the sac opened and she stared into the eyes of another cat. In fact, she knew this cat. It was the father of her kittens! The anger she'd felt towards him no longer mattered, as he helped her rescue her kittens.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:40 pm
Freshly groomed for another championship season, Drake curled up in his castle for a night of well earned rest. In a moment most foul, he found himself shoved into a sack rudely. This wasn't his mobile palace, and that scent was not any of his servants!

Yowling in protest earned a harsh shake of the bag followed by more protesting. The bag he was in went flying, and the cat within went head over paws before slamming against something hard. With that the world went dark.

Waking up to the cacophony of sounds from the loud sound box, voices he didn't know, and other cats. Everything still felt like it was spinning, the bumping and bouncing felt nothing like a show travel. Then squealing harsher bumping and a crash.

Flinging forward, the momentum freed him from the bag. Shaking his head, he bolted from the car out of the broken window. A sound stopped his paws, looking back he could hear her. Not only hear, but smell her. That was one of his lady friends. Shaking his head back and forth in conflict, he turned back and ran into the smoking car to find the right bag.

Pawing it open, he called to her looking with concern over her well being. "We have to ru--" Oh, there were little beans in there. Where did they come from? Beans couldn't run...hmm "I'll help with the bag." Grabbing one side, he waited for her to help with the other so they could all escape.

This scent was going to take forever to get out of his coat!

Moxxiie

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:09 pm
She quickly grabbed the other side of the bag in her teeth and pulled, the smell of the smoke stinging her nose and eyes. That didn't matter. All that mattered was getting her kittens to safety.

They worked together to pull the kittens far enough away that the light from the fire that burned in the car could no longer reach them. Satisfied they were safe, at least for the moment, she let the bag fall to the ground. The kittens frightened mews from inside the bag let her know they were all alive at least. She nudged the opening so they could come out.

Six wobbly little kittens struggled to get out of the bag. Their fur was ruffled and some of them were wet from the bag dragging through some wet grass. Nothing she couldn't clean later. She was relieved that they had escaped without any more injuries. The kittens crawled around nervously, but stayed close to their mama. She cleaned one of their faces, the kitten protesting as she did. She gave a sad smile. "I know, but at least we're ok." She paused in her cleaning and looked to the male. "And thankfully all together, thanks to you." She watched him, glancing over him to see if he had escaped with no injuries as well. "Are you ok?" she asked.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:18 pm
Crouching down, he sniffed at the little bean's direction. Ears set forward, he kept a reasonable distance and just sniffed. They smelled of her, made sense that they were her beans. Evaluating as he did any competitor, Drake determined they are future show cats. Had the right look about them and if they grew into coats like their breed then they would be stiff competition in a year.

Would they? Would they be home to compete in a year? His servants would surely come find him and return him home.

Eyes up, Drake shifted from his crouched position into a better sitting one. Looking himself over, he told her, "Just a little sore and in need of a regrooming." So tragic but survivable, such a shame to smell of smoke so soon after the effort taken to get his coat to its original shine.

"Are you okay?" It wasn't the question he wanted to ask, he wanted to ask what were they going to do or where were they going to go. Asking how she was felt less stressful

Moxxiie

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:26 pm
Was she okay? How could she answer that question. She was traumatized and scared. She was worried for her kittens. Confused about what had happened. "I'm okay," was the simplest answer she could give. "Just so long as my babies are okay." She looked from him back to the little ones, who had now all returned to her to suckle. "I think after a short rest, I will need to find shelter for them. I don't like that we are so exposed." Her eyes searched the darkness for any signs of danger, her nose flared sniffing the air. Instinct had kicked in, and her need to protect her babies was prominent.

The air was cool with a light wind blowing. The smell from the accident still lingered on the air even though they couldn't see it from their location. Still, she wanted to get as far away from there as possible. But could she do it alone? She had no idea where they were, and she felt defenseless having been groomed and trained for the show ring, not to survive on her own. Then there was the fact that she was responsible not only for her own safety, but that of her kittens as well. Would the tom be willing to help her? Would he stay?

Her gaze returned to him. Her mind was abuzz with many questions to ask him, but she didn't know where to start. "You- she started, but paused. "Do you remember me?" She had often wondered why he had left, especially without saying goodbye.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:37 pm
That was good, she was alright. Now what? Looking around, Drake scanned for any signs of servants. Surely his staff would be looking for him by now. Would it be smarter to wait here or try to find them? Baring that, could they find shelter? Nothing around here looked remotely close to his palace.

Sharing her worries, the showtom tried to think of the best solution. To that end, his eyes lingered on the bag. While a symbol of all that went wrong in their lives, it was also a tool to carry the kits and could keep her sheltered with them if needed. Not idea but it was all they had.

Her question was met with a head tilt. "Of course I do, I stayed at your palace for a while. You are one of my friends." Thats what his chief staff called the queens in heat brought to him. He could recall her saying every time 'don't tell them about the other ladies' Why he didn't know but just kept it up.

Sniffing the air again, he suggested, "Why do you put them back in the bag and we'll carry them. Our Staff must be looking for us. Until then the sound of water should bring us to someone." Water always meant staff, seemed the safest option.

Moxxiie

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:52 am
She thought about his answer. How could he call her a friend and abandon her like that? "But you left uh-me. You left me without saying goodbye." She'd almost said 'us' referring to the kittens. They were undoubtedly his kittens as she'd never mated before. Perhaps she was holding on to something that she shouldn't have. Perhaps that was how the showcat world worked. It had been the first time after all, so she didn't know the ins and outs.

Thinking about the showcat world made her wonder if she would get back to her home and her human. She had no idea where they were and scents were unfamiliar. She looked at the bag and scowled. She did not want to put her babies back inside there, but he was right. It could help with moving them again to somewhere safer. "Perhaps you are right." she replied hesitantly."It may be the safest way to move them all at once, though they won't like it."

She looked down at the kittens who all but one had fallen asleep. The remaining awake kitten, a male, was staring intently at a bug nearby. The bug was hopping and as he watched, the kitten would give the tiniest hop when the bug hopped. He didn't move forward, just hopped where he stood. Blossom smiled at him and leaned down to nuzzle him. "My little hopper." she cooed at him quietly. His attention now on his mother, he nuzzled back and moved to join the kitten pile and was soon asleep.

She returned her attention to the tom. "We'll let them rest a bit, and then we'll move. Your plan to find water makes sense, and like it or not, the bag will have to do. They're far too small to make a long trek on their own paws. I do hope that the humans can find us, but I can't smell them. I can only smell the outside. Dirt, grass, trees. I'm afraid. What if they don't come? Can we find our way back?"

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:37 am
Seasoned stud, Drake mused about the part that was unusual to him, "It was odd that I went to your palace. Most of the time friends come to mine." His staff must have trusted hers to even let him go there as long as he was. Indifferent he remarked, "My staff picked me up while yours had you out." Before that, there had been a worry that he was staying there for good. Then it was back to the normal routine of grooming, pampering and training for the next season.

The little beans were fascinating, he had to admit. That hoppy one had spirit for being such a tiny bean. How long had it been since he had been around beans? Probably since his own mother's last litter. Seemed so long ago, back before he entered the ring for his first show.

Naturally a show stopper.

Considering the beans, he nodded. "Without the bag we could only carry two." The idea of leaving two of the beans hidden somewhere while they moved the other two to who knows where did not sit well for him. Little beans can get lost easily.

Offering nuzzle to her shoulder, he told her, "We are champions. Our staff will find us. Until then, this is just another show ring. Let us continue to be best in show." Some other staff would find them or they would just figure out the show criteria here and dazzle like always.

Moxxiie

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:23 pm
Even though she had felt such anger for his leaving, his reasons seemed to placate her. She sighed and just let it go. It wouldn't help to stay mad at him for something in the past, nor could she understand the reasons people do what they do.

She watched the kittens sleep, worry and sadness in her eyes. It seemed a bizarre circumstance that they had ended up stolen, and in the company of the father of the kittens no doubt. She wondered if there was a connection, but she wasn't sure that it mattered now. What mattered was getting them to safety.

"We should move before it gets too dark. Help me get them into the bag." She bent to collect one of the kittens, gently lifting it. The kitten mewed sleepily, but didn't wake as she set it down next to the bag. She used her paw to pull it open, and delicately placed the kitten inside.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:42 pm
Drake blinked out of his mindspace. Clearly he hadn't been paying enough attention to the little beans. Rather than pick them up, more out of worry he'd hurt one of them, the ragdoll tom used a paw and his mouth to keep he bag open so she could move the kittens back inside.

Where would the move? Well, he supposed forward was a good option as any until their servants found them.

He was going to need another trip to the groomer once they got home.

Moxxiie

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas