Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
Ignited after Disaster [Flamedapple x Foxfur] FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flamedapple lay, curled up in one of the beds in the medicine cat den. Shortly after it was discovered that the kitten had greencough, she too fell ill and was resigned to remain in quarantine until every cat sick was given the all clear.

She didn't mind. In a way she felt she had deserved it.

What bothered her most was that now she was potentially infecting her kittens as they worked round the moon with Stonebelly to heal all those infected, especially the tiny kitten. She glacned over at the sleeping bundle of fur, not too far from her. Close enough within reaching distance if she began to get fussy or not.

What Flamedapple really missed right now, however, was Foxfur. The orange tom who had seemed to come in like a fish on the tides and sweep her off her paws, taking her heart with him. He had doted on her afterwards, when he could of course after Shadowstar's firm orders. She smiled, glancing at the flower wrapped around her paw, wishing it would forever stay in bloom. She caught the brief sight of the fox pelt Bumblebreeze now wore, a gift from the orange tom too. At first she thought it strange but Bumblebreeze seemed to roll with it, much like a leaf on the wind. It caused her to purr lightly in amusement.

But she had to keep her distance from him now, at least mostly. Sometimes he sneaked in and she chastised him for it. What good would it do if she got sick and she lost him?

Still.... she really wanted to just be near him right now. Smell his scent, listen to his voice as she tried to sleep off the ache in her chest.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:32 pm
Foxfur was miserable most the time now a days. He was confined to camp unless hunting... so he was hunting... all the time... constantly. He was still hunting soft prey and at this point no one was complaining. But he had ventured into the water today. The warm prey was running short as the nights got longer and the temperature was falling.

HE pulled a large fish from the water, surprisingly fat and lush. He had only one thought, it would be perfect for Flamedapple, she was so sick she needed her strength, not only to keep getting better but to support the kit as well. HE dragged the fish back waving his tail at his babysitter and he ducked into the medicine den. He sneezed, if anyone asked he blamed it on his dip in the river. Dropping the fish in front of the curled up red shecat he purred waiting for her to wake up to eat. He licked his still chilly fur trying to get it completely dry before he laid down next to Flamedapple. His purr would rumble through him, and now dry he settled in. Afterall he couldnt be anywhere else.. he had to help flamedapple raise Foxkit.

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:09 pm
She wasn't sure when she had dosed off, her body felt tired all the time lately. The sound of his approaching nor the fish was what woke her. What did was his purr, rumbling against her now. She blinked her eyes open slowly, attempting to yawn but only to sort of cough instead. Turning, she glanced over at Foxfur, a weary smile spreading over her features before a frown.

"Foxfur! You will get sick!" she huffed at him, too tired to bat at his ear. She wanted to lean in and bump her head against his but stopped herself. She'd be the death of herself if she was the death of him.

That was when she spied the fish and sighed though smiled. "You silly tom cat." she purred lightly as she reached out and nosed the fish. It took all the effort she had to eat anything these days, let alone a fish as big as the one he caught. But she knew she needed to try to keep her strength up so she reached forward and took a bite, chewing for what felt like forever until she managed to swallow it. "Thank you.."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:34 am
Transfering from Discord

caffeinecraving
Foxfur purred softly and just rasped his tongue over her ear. "Nah.... Ive made it this far without getting sick.... im not gonna get sick!" He felt his nose start to run and turned his head to tuck it in the crook of his arm a moment wiping the mucus away discreetly. He leaned in to her though and rested his chin on her shoulders curling warmly into her.

"I caught a fish... gonna make a riverclan cat of me yet." He was still laying his head on her. "Dont force it.... Its here if you want it... if you dont stonebelly can have it... " He opened an eye to look to the small kit. "How is Foxkit doing?" He frowned though, "Nevermind... silly question... they will feel better soon, Stonebelly assures me they get worse before they get better."

Luna
"Foxfur..." Flamedapple sighed but smiled lightly, not seing him turn to hide as her eyes felt way too heavy to stay open. She sighed, turning her nose at the fish for now, despite how much she wanted to eat it. "I'll try little bits at a time, my brave fishing cat." she purred, happy to feel him curl up beside her.

When he mentioned Foxkit, she pried an eye open glance down at the sleeping bundle at her side, moving to curl her tail around her more. She moved so little, her side hardly breathing. It took much of the she-cats strength to not choke up then. "I hope so.... Foxfur I'm afraid." she sighed, her already wet eyes from sickness becoming wetter from fear. "What if she doesn't make it? What if... I fail her?"

caffeinecraving
He just purred, he wasnt going anywhere. Afterall he was still confined to camp and while he hadnt formally been quarantined he had a feeling and he didnt want to spread germs. Plus the cat who he enjoyed most was in here. He looked over and snuggled in closer if possible. "Foxkit will be ok... im sure....but if not... then she was just too far to starclan already, it wouldnt be your fault." Tipping his head to brush against hers he moved once more to settle in. "Maybe Stonebelly will find a cure.... we can always hope!"

Luna
Flamedapple had to hold back as much as she could, which being sick wasn't much and was probably not looking like a very pretty and well kept she cat. Turning, she shoved her face as far into his fur as she could get. "I pray to Starclan or Forestclan that be the case. She doesn't deserve this." she said muffled into his fur, pulling back a bit. "Besides, I also can't lose you." she gave a weak smile. "So you better just be right about not being sick." she teased. If she were feeling better that would have come with a very light ear scuffing. Her paws felt too heavy for that now though, as she bit back a cough before laying her head down and snuggling against him for sleep, letting it swiftly take her.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers