Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 7.5 - Shadow Horde Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:30 pm
Tristen found his way inside thanks to the help of Zwei, moving about the wreckage until he found the very thing he sought. The Zapdos Heart. He couldn't sense pressures like his adoptive parents could, but even so, being in its very presence ran a chill down his spine. Not out of excitement, but intimidation. A very powerful rock that served as a power source that very few had the capabilities of controlling, let alone containing, it. Back outside, he started to hear the torrent bearing down on the hull of the wrecked ship. He needed to go. "Zwei...I...don't know what's gonna happen. But whatever happens, be careful. I can't promise that I won't catch you or anyone else in what's about to happen." The boy said. He made his way over to the heart and grabbed it.

Instantly, by merely touching it, the Zapdos Heart started to have its way with the Electrike hybrid. The boy winced and yelped out in pain, caught off guard by the sudden rush. The boy sparked furiously, every fiber of his being, unable to contain this power. The sparks intensified, the boy felt like he could outright explode from an overload. He refused, though. He had a mission to do. He needed to get outside. Fast. The boy trudged back out of the ship, back into the rains. The countless drops evaporate when they got close to the Electrike hybrid as he pulled himself to the highest point that he could get to on the ship.

Freth perked up, sensing the massive spike of power. She smashed another Pokemon aside to give her time enough to look up and go wide-eyed in terror and awe. "My God..." Freth silently said to herself as she witnessed Tristen getting into position with the many stray bolts flying off the kid beyond his control. Tristen looked down towards the field with the many Snagems starting to get pushed back by the overwhelming numbers of the Shadow Pokemon. Victims, all they were, exploited and converted by a mad scientist long left unchecked. Victims...by what was about to happen. The boy had to act. Now.

The boy let out a furious scream, a pained shriek, as many bolts flew out from the boy, finally able to discharge all the seemingly limitless energy. Massive bolts of lightning started to drive its way into the ground, leaving massive ruts as it combed the battlefield, indiscriminate of Shadow Pokemon and Snagem. "HOLY SH-" Freth couldn't help but to yelp as she desperately tried to take cover within the wreckage of the ship. Electrical power rushed from Shadow Pokemon to Shadow Pokemon as it finally occurred to them that danger was about them and they tried to actually flee, wrapping them all in chain like fashion, electrocuting them all. There was no where to run, not with the rains guiding this unforgiving assault. The clouds above would then part, more lightning as if summoned by Tristen and the Zapdos Heart, massive bolts which bombarded the field, virtually shaking the very ground all stood and blinded all with a mighty flash which could possibly have been seen all the way back at Gateon Port, let alone the top of Realgam Tower, punctuated by a mighty ear-shattering crack.

Then all was silent...

The damage was done...

The sound of rain started to come back, steam started to rise on the heated battlefield and from one lone Electrike hybrid who stood at the center of it all. The smell of o-zone fought against the fresh water smell of the rains. The boy's body steamed as the rains cooled him down. In his hand, a dull gray stone, once was known as the Zapdos Heart, which was not exhibiting any more power. It was gone in a roar of righteous fury. The rock slipped from the boy's fingertips which no longer having the strength to hold it...bouncing and rolling across the metallic hull of the wrecked ship and down to the rain-soaked desert grounds below. Then suddenly...a metallic thud...as Tristen face-planted into the ship, already having losing consciousness after the attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:47 pm
The awesome display of power swept across the barren Orre desert, decimating all those unfortunate enough to be targeted by the young boy's wrath. No Shadow Pokemon besides the occasional Ground type stood a chance against the power of the Zapdos Heart, not even fellow Electric types which found themselves completely overloaded by the sheer amount of energy and zapped unconcious. The attack was powerful enough to turn to glass small portions of the desert and now even the once torrential downpour was now no more. One might wonder what the long term effects the power of the released Zapdos Heart would have on the desert but now was not the time to ponder it.

For a moment that seemed like an eternity peace and quiet fell upon the once chaotic battle scared desert, even those Ground type Shadow Pokemon that survived didn't dare stir, frightened into submission. The Snagems could breath for the first time since the fighting started, a cool wind blowing over the desert, the moon rising up over the horizon and the sun finally disappearing. The cold night was coming and welcomed after all they had been through. Before they only hoped to hold the Horde at bay long enough for their allies atop Realgam but now they can rest knowing they did more, they won. They won a hard earned victory. It was time to rest...

That was when a bright flash of white light would come down from the sky, lighting up the new night sky and for a passing moment turned it back into day. The light was beautiful, as if made up of a million stars coming together as once. The sense of wonder and beauty would only last for but a split second before a sense of primal dread would kick in to convince the Snagems otherwise of the nature of this light. None of them though would have a chance, not even the time to contemplate over it, to do anything about it, this terrible beautiful light would consume them and there was nothing they could do about it.

And once it consumed them...peace would come, the ultimate and final peace. Their world would disappear into the darkness of that bright white light. Rest had came.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:50 am
Sometimes, final can have a funny way of not actually being final.

Shortly after S-22 had taken his leave from the tower, something odd would happen. Those that had been decimated by the bright light, with their countless stories...

"This better have worked!..."

...would be given the time to write a few more of them. One by one, each of them would find theirselves returning, stepping out next to someone who hadn't been around during the assault and a Celebi floating nearby. The crater from the light's impact was still very much present, and not much else apart from the tower. But, there also weren't any Shadow Pokemon, thankfully. They had still been dealt with thanks to Tristen's efforts with the Zapdos Heart. "Is that...? Ha... just in time, indeed."

Without hesitation, they'd get to work on focusing who else was still around... perfect. Sub was still there, in the tower, with the tiniest speck of a hole in the barrier around it in the distance. But it was enough, and the others would surely need to get their bearings.

"Sub? It's Aden. Sorry I was late, needed a few seconds to, um, prepare something. It's gonna take a while to explain, but for now, maybe take a look down below?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:51 am
How long had they been gone? Days? How many if so? It was all a blur for the Snagems that had barely escaped death. One minute they had breathed a sight of relief as the horde fell to Tristen's Zapdos Heart fueled attack and then the next a terrible and beautiful light was shining down on them, threatening to snatch them away to the great beyond. Instead though something else spirited them away. One by one they all were spirited away, barely even a second between them. Where did they get whisked away to? A beautiful paradise that some of them might think to be their earned afterlife, a lush forest with beautiful flowers as far as the eye could see.

However a few of them knew where they were as they had been here once before, last time for not such a peaceful reason. It looked like the forest had been healed since that time, the scars of Shadow Mewtwo mostly gone. They were spare from an early death under that beautiful life and carried away to the Fairy Realm. With the help of the Master of the Forest of Origin Aden and Celebi were able to exploit the time distortions between the realms and get everyone out of the way of the Ultimate Weapon's blast just in time.

The saved Snagems remained there in the Fairy Realm for several days to rest and heal, despite many of their protests they were assured the time difference gave them plenty of time to relax. Before they knew it a Fairy Ring was opened for them and they were back on the battlefield where they had fought the Shadow Horde and sure enough only minutes had past since then, the way still charged with static electricity from Tristen's attack.

Once Aden, with the help of the others, got a read on the Snagems atop the tower a sparkle of pink would appear around them and again they disappeared...

And where did they go to?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:17 am
Leon was the first to step out of the Fairy Ring as he looked around as the devastation that light made. He stretched as he felt brand new once again. "My god...Ein really had all the cards in his hand didn't he?" He looked over to Ter, only imagining that he was concerned about the girls back up in the tower. Being in the Fairy Realm, he didn't know how long he was in there. But, he can only imagine the pain his sister has gone through. Not knowing that he was actually alive all this time.

"C'mon. Keiko and Ulla must be devastated right now....get ready to comfort the kid." He said as he was afraid to see what kind of state his sister was in. He then noticed a trace of a pink sparkle was around him as he noticed he was starting to disappear to another location.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:39 am
I still wasn't sure what exactly had happened, or what that great blinding light would have done had it washed over me, but somebody felt fit to save us from it, so there wasn't much point in theorizing. It was clearly dangerous enough to merit a rescue. That said, while I was grateful for being rescued from a potential death, I didn't much care for the way the Fairy Realm made my head feel. Then I heard Leon talk and realized that he, as a Poison Channeler, had it worse off than I did.

"I just hope they're still okay," I said in response to Leon, ready to depart from the Fairy Realm and take care of business. "I just hoped they saved some of Ein's rear end for us to kick," Abby spoke up, which took me by surprise. With everything going on, I'd forgotten that Chaos's daughter had tagged along with me to fight the horde. "Well, let's go find out," I told her before stepping through the ring, leaving the Fairy Realm behind me.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:42 pm
Zwei followed his friend, recalling the Arcanine for certain, because he promised Rhyme he'd protect him. He promised his first friend he'd help. "It's gonna be okay. Tristen. We got this, okay? Got this like we got our friends. I got your six and you'll be okay. See ya on the other side, buddy."

Zwei felt the energy ruffle his fur, sticking it on end. The Lillipup Hybrid felt it build and build and it was only as the electricity began to crackle and pop that he knew something was--

One of those first, powerful blasts ended up zapping the pup Hybrid, and his thoughts shut themselves off, like a light.

----

It was...really strange. One minute he'd been electrocuted, and the next...awake, in the soft grass below him. He didn't even feel like a roasted Pokemon anymore, awesome!! He did still feel short, slowly rising to a sitting position in the forest. Huh. This realm felt nice. He liked it.

He saw others two, although for many...he didn't really recognize that the others might have stared him down funny as he relaxed and romped around, taking in the occasionally little ticks of electricity...It was funny. He felt more like a well-tuned machine.

When the Fairy Ring let them back in, Zwei realized that more than he had changed. Tristen, too, was also different, and they had entered back....all this timey wimey is different. He lets the others go, and then tags after, his uniquely different appearance carrying while he steps back into reality.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff