• Sugar Plum Protector 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:34 pm
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine

All sorts of things really. I do have a list for what I've been craving recently on the first page, but if you don't find anything you like there, we can come up with something else.

I'd be interested in sibling x sibling's best friend, supernatural creature x human, or arranged marriage. Any of those seem more interesting to you than the others? Do you prefer to rp as a guy or girl?

Any of those sound great to me, if you want we could even merge the sibling x sibling's best friend and the supernatural x human into one. I prefer to RP as a girl.

Oh I like that idea actually... Ok so what if I'm a 230 year old vampire who looks to be about 16-18 years old. I move to your town and become good friends with your brother but then meet you a few months in. If you don't like vampire I can do something else, I just haven't written a whole lot of supernatural stuff before and that's probably what i'd feel most comfortable with. I can come up with a character profile if you like the idea.

I'm fine with vampires, they're actually one of my favorite supernatural creatures. That sounds great to me. I'll get a profile up for my character and make a thread. I will just say that I would prefer your character to appear at least 18 since that will be the age I'm using for my character and I don't like working with ages or appearances younger than that.

I can do that! I'll shoot to appear to be in early 20's. Will start working on a character profile!

Do you prefer anime or realistic pictures?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:38 pm
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine

Civilian x Gang/Mafia leader/member
Kidnapper x Victim
Superhero/Villain x Civillian
Supernatural Creature x Human
Arranged marriage
Soulmates/Bound by Fate

Any of these would sound interesting to do if you wanted to.

I usually have an easier time roleplaying as a girl as I don't have a lot of experience writing for guy characters, but I don't mind to try. However, I can't promise that it will be good.

Haven't done a superhero RP in awhile so I'd be down for that one. As far as roles go I'd be happy playing either the hero or the villain.

It would be interesting to see what a villain/ civilian one would like. However, it is up to you and what you feel comfortable doing.  

AnnalynnReneighCinclaire

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:47 pm
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine

Any of those sound great to me, if you want we could even merge the sibling x sibling's best friend and the supernatural x human into one. I prefer to RP as a girl.

Oh I like that idea actually... Ok so what if I'm a 230 year old vampire who looks to be about 16-18 years old. I move to your town and become good friends with your brother but then meet you a few months in. If you don't like vampire I can do something else, I just haven't written a whole lot of supernatural stuff before and that's probably what i'd feel most comfortable with. I can come up with a character profile if you like the idea.

I'm fine with vampires, they're actually one of my favorite supernatural creatures. That sounds great to me. I'll get a profile up for my character and make a thread. I will just say that I would prefer your character to appear at least 18 since that will be the age I'm using for my character and I don't like working with ages or appearances younger than that.

I can do that! I'll shoot to appear to be in early 20's. Will start working on a character profile!

Do you prefer anime or realistic pictures?

I'm usually fine with either but I just found an anime style picture that I liked for this character if that's okay?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:56 pm
I started a new thread called Unexpectedly Delicious and posted my character's profile. I'm not very good at formatting, so I apologize if it looks sloppy... I just don't know how to make it look pretty. confused  

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:03 pm
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine

Kidnapper x Victim
Arranged marriage
Soulmates/Bound by Fate

I usually have an easier time roleplaying as a girl as I don't have a lot of experience writing for guy characters, but I don't mind to try. However, I can't promise that it will be good.

Haven't done a superhero RP in awhile so I'd be down for that one. As far as roles go I'd be happy playing either the hero or the villain.

It would be interesting to see what a villain/ civilian one would like. However, it is up to you and what you feel comfortable doing.

That would be really interesting actually, I'd be down for that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:07 pm
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine

Kidnapper x Victim
Arranged marriage
Soulmates/Bound by Fate

Did you want to play the part of the villain or the civilian? While I was waiting, I actually had a character thought of for the civilian part. I just have to type it up.  

AnnalynnReneighCinclaire

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:23 pm
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine

Kidnapper x Victim
Arranged marriage
Soulmates/Bound by Fate

Did you want to play the part of the villain or the civilian? While I was waiting, I actually had a character thought of for the civilian part. I just have to type it up.

I haven't played a villain in awhile, so I'd be happy to take that role.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:20 am
RedHeadedRehsa
I started a new thread called Unexpectedly Delicious and posted my character's profile. I'm not very good at formatting, so I apologize if it looks sloppy... I just don't know how to make it look pretty. confused

It's fine. I've just posted my character profile in the thread for the rp. Here.  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:11 am
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa

It's fine. I've just posted my character profile in the thread for the rp. Here.

Would you like to start us or would you like me to?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:55 am
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa

I'm not particularly good with starters, so if you want I'd be happy for you to start. Otherwise I could try get something up but it wouldn't be until later tonight.  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:41 am
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa

I'm not particularly good with starters, so if you want I'd be happy for you to start. Otherwise I could try get something up but it wouldn't be until later tonight.

I love starters! I'll get started when I get off work whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:01 pm
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine

And lastly, would you like to be Male or female?  

AnnalynnReneighCinclaire

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:02 pm
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine

I would prefer to play the female role.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:16 pm
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine

That's fine. Though I can't promise that my male character will be perfect. I don't have a lot of practice with male characters, but I will try.  

AnnalynnReneighCinclaire

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:30 pm
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine

That's fine. Though I can't promise that my male character will be perfect. I don't have a lot of practice with male characters, but I will try.

Well there is no one way to play a character, so I have no expectations for how roles are played. I'm just here to have fun.  
Roleplay Search

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff