Submit

AnnalynnReneighCinclaire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:48 pm
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine

I haven't played a villain in awhile, so I'd be happy to take that role.

And lastly, would you like to be Male or female?

I would prefer to play the female role.

That's fine. Though I can't promise that my male character will be perfect. I don't have a lot of practice with male characters, but I will try.

Well there is no one way to play a character, so I have no expectations for how roles are played. I'm just here to have fun.

Same here. Thank you. And I do have a character sheet up, in the forum ARC's characters and it should be the second one.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:05 pm
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine

I haven't played a villain in awhile, so I'd be happy to take that role.

And lastly, would you like to be Male or female?

That's fine. Though I can't promise that my male character will be perfect. I don't have a lot of practice with male characters, but I will try.

Well there is no one way to play a character, so I have no expectations for how roles are played. I'm just here to have fun.

Same here. Thank you. And I do have a character sheet up, in the forum ARC's characters and it should be the second one.

Oh sweet. I should hopefully have a thread and character profile up a little later tonight.  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200

AnnalynnReneighCinclaire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:00 am
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine

Oh sweet. I should hopefully have a thread and character profile up a little later tonight.

Sounds good, and take your time  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:50 pm
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine

I notice your character's profile mentions he studied in Japan. Does he still live in Japan or did he move back to America (or wherever it is he is from)?  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

AnnalynnReneighCinclaire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:22 pm
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine

I notice your character's profile mentions he studied in Japan. Does he still live in Japan or did he move back to America (or wherever it is he is from)?

He came back to America after studying in Japan.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:23 pm
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine

Hey I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, I wanted to give myself time to try and come up with something but I'm not feeling very inspired for my character. If you were still interested, maybe we could try another pairing?  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

AnnalynnReneighCinclaire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:55 pm
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine
AnnalynnReneighCinclaire
x-PureHeroine

Hey I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, I wanted to give myself time to try and come up with something but I'm not feeling very inspired for my character. If you were still interested, maybe we could try another pairing?

Whatever you feel inspired to do, I'm still good.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:29 am
RedHeadedRehsa

Hey so I was thinking if/when we go through the breakup we could do a time skip of a few years, and they end up meeting again at some point?

This may or may not be partly because I found an older looking picture of Moriah I want to use

Anyway let me know what you think or if you had other ideas. Or if you wanted to discuss this one in further detail.  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:30 am
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa

Hey so I was thinking if/when we go through the breakup we could do a time skip of a few years, and they end up meeting again at some point?

This may or may not be partly because I found an older looking picture of Moriah I want to use

Anyway let me know what you think or if you had other ideas. Or if you wanted to discuss this one in further detail.

Yes! They are for sure not DONE done. Can I see the older picture??  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:42 am
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa

Well I'm glad you say that because it would break my heart if they were. They're my OTP. And of course, here is the picture.  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:06 am
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa

Well I'm glad you say that because it would break my heart if they were. They're my OTP. And of course, here is the picture.

Ahhhhhh yessssssss! I'm in love with the new photo! Ok, so I'll probably post about this in the story after the station drop off, but Silas will probably quit his job and sell his condo. He'll move out of Chicago, but not sure where yet. What sort of scenario do you think they should meet again in, and how many years?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:23 am
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa

Ahhhhhh yessssssss! I'm in love with the new photo! Ok, so I'll probably post about this in the story after the station drop off, but Silas will probably quit his job and sell his condo. He'll move out of Chicago, but not sure where yet. What sort of scenario do you think they should meet again in, and how many years?

I'm glad you like it!

I was thinking somewhere around 3-5 years? I'll probably have Moriah move out of Chicago, but I'm not sure where. She'll still be pursuing music, but mostly as an independant song writer, with a few singing gigs on the side (things like weddings or at clubs/bars etc...) so maybe he could catch her at an event she is performing at? Unless you have another idea you want to try?  

x-PureHeroine
Crew

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:26 am
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa
x-PureHeroine
RedHeadedRehsa

I'm glad you like it!

I was thinking somewhere around 3-5 years? I'll probably have Moriah move out of Chicago, but I'm not sure where. She'll still be pursuing music, but mostly as an independant song writer, with a few singing gigs on the side (things like weddings or at clubs/bars etc...) so maybe he could catch her at an event she is performing at? Unless you have another idea you want to try?

No I love that- and that she would still be pursuing music! I think I'd like for it to be accidental though, like he didn't know she'd be singing there. I don't think he would risk it otherwise. Then like a chance encounter?  
Roleplay Search

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff