TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:38 am
Fatal Irony

Absolutely!!! Welcome!! Does she want to lead the mystics/healers or just be a member?

If you need a leader, Tove would be awesome at that! She's no nonsense and pretty intense, but devoted to protection and making sure she does her best to leave no one behind!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:03 am
TheWishling
Fatal Irony

Absolutely!!! Welcome!! Does she want to lead the mystics/healers or just be a member?

If you need a leader, Tove would be awesome at that! She's no nonsense and pretty intense, but devoted to protection and making sure she does her best to leave no one behind!

Sounds like a great candidate for the leader of the mystics/healers! This herd also sees shifters as touched by the gods so I love the idea of a shifter for this role!  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:20 am
Fatal Irony

Sounds like a great candidate for the leader of the mystics/healers! This herd also sees shifters as touched by the gods so I love the idea of a shifter for this role!

That's so epic! I'd love to have the role!! I look forward to RPing and interacting more!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:23 am
TheWishling
Fatal Irony

That's so epic! I'd love to have the role!! I look forward to RPing and interacting more!!

I think now that we have a mystic leader we can choose the two living gods for the year! It's be her job to guide the living gods so they know how to play their parts and properly honor the gods and spirits! It's gonna be so fun smile  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:02 pm
Hello! I'd love to have Mitsuko (with her familiar Uwabami), Lady Yui Hanamori, and Momo "Kit" Hanamori join! I'll figure out their roles soon, or maybe over Discord we could figure out where they'd fit best?

They're a group I have with established dynamics already, so it's possible they traveled together and came across the Vulpine Herd.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:57 am
Inari Miko
Hello! I'd love to have Mitsuko (with her familiar Uwabami), Lady Yui Hanamori, and Momo "Kit" Hanamori join! I'll figure out their roles soon, or maybe over Discord we could figure out where they'd fit best?

They're a group I have with established dynamics already, so it's possible they traveled together and came across the Vulpine Herd.

They are all welcome! Feel free to post them in the discord too! Welcome <3  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:26 pm
Posting to update my boy's, Kitsune Myobu, job/rank within the herd. He's decided he'd like to be a trader/merchant like his brother. biggrin

Fatal Irony

Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces