Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Lynari (Wind Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:32 pm

AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maid of Lynari Castle
Secret admirer of Prince Jacque
My name is Allison Macey At your service

Jacque was very happy that she was so willing to dance but when she leaned in and embraced him he felt rather shocked and excited and he tried to keep his composure as a prince and not blush,"Oh yes I'll show you follow me..", he held her at the waist and the other at her hand and he began to show her soft steps around the room as the ballroom doors were opened for them so they could dance into the room the music got louder as they began to move around the room in soft looping circle he taking the lead as he smiled down at her,"Lydia do you think you would love to go to a ball with me?", he asked leaning in close to her ear,"There is one tomorrow night and I wish to invite you", he said hoping she would say yes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:41 pm
User Image
Princess Lydia
"As long as the sun is shining, a journey should be a pleasant one."

Penelope
Maid (Castle Lynari)
"Might as well have some fun."

[Castle Lynari, Dinning Room]

Lydia felt her heart flutter as she was dancing with Jacque. I'd love to go out with you! Lydia smiled, she would get to dance with a human that she's falling in love with him then felt her heart beating as Lydia sighed. Do you have any animal friends? Me & Athena have one back in Atlantica. Her name is Minnie the Minnow. Lydia followed Jaquce's lead and thought about dancing with him at the tomorrow's ball. When can I see this Library of yours?

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:05 am
User Image
Lucas
Lynari Adventurer (Paladin)
"Your resolve is inspiring."

[Castle Lynari, Hallway]
After turning in his completed quest, Lucas went to his bedroom, got changed then went to where Jacque & Lydia were after Lucas placed the 2 Chests containing Silver & Gold he found in the Panclare Brightwood's cave that he brought back with him in the Throne Room. Evening & excuse me, majesty. So, who's your friend? I was also able to bring back 2 small chests of Silver & Gold after completing my quest that I took.

Lucas bowed down for a moment. I'll be right back. Lucas left the 2 small chests containing silver & gold in the throne room so they can be looked at & the shares can be divided among the Wind Crystal Nation, then went to the guild hall to turn in his completed quest. After adding up the Land Turtle & completed quest, Lucas' total came to $110 in Copper, Silver & Gold. After being paid, Lucas returned to where Lydia & Jaquce were. I'm back.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:37 pm

AnimusHelixRebirth

Maid of Lynari Castle

Jacque was most thrilled and he stopped the dance by spinning her around and then catching her as he held her close for a moment,"I'm glad you said yes", he whispered in her ear only to look up as someone approached it was one of the adventurers Lucas,"Oh Lucas yes that is fine you can take that to Allison for polishing first you do know how I like a orderly present", he smiled at him nodding off as he held onto Lydia's arm he began to tell her,"Well I have a pet owl... I named him Libra because he seems so balanced", he said,"He is a snow owl very white"< he informed her,"He lives in the libaray he has a pretty golden cage to rest when he is tired but I mainly let him out at night to hunt and fly", he told her,"Of course I will let you see the library it is very large much larger than Richards even though he is the prince of the main island", he told her.

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:56 pm
User Image
Lucas

User Image
Princess Lydia

[Castle Lynari, Hallway]
Lucas picked up the crystal sword on the table so it can be wrapped up for Richard. Now, the Crystal Swords came in different colors, but the one Lucas found matched that of the Water Crystal which was blue and would be a perfect match for Richard's coat, and I must say, they were enchanted to have any magic affinity depending on the crystal embedded on the blade's color, but in this case, Water Elemental. Of course, Jaquce.

Jaquce, who is this? Lydia looked at the person Jaquce was talking to. The person had short brown hair & blue eyes.

I'm Lucas, my Adventurer class is Paladin.

Princess Lydia, I'm 15 years old.

Nice to meet you. Lucas bowed before Lydia then took the blue crystal sword to Allison so it can be polished and wrapped. Allison, could you polish this Water Crystal Sword and wrap it up for Prince Richard of St. Ivalice? Its a nice match for his Blue Coat, as the blue water crystal on the blade matches Richard's blue coat. All it needs now is a matching shield to go with it so that I'll be a complete matching set. I'll see returning to the same cave I found the Crystal Sword in at the Panclare Brightwood. I did see the Crystal Shield there & it had a blue Crystal Embedded in the center of the Shield.

Now, the Crystal Shield, like the Crystal Sword Counterparts, came in different colors, but the one Lucas saw also matched that of the Water Crystal which was blue and would be another perfect match for Richard's coat, therefore making a complete matching set, and I must say, they were enchanted to have any magic affinity depending on the crystal embedded on the shield's color, but in this case, Water Elemental. I would have loved to bring it back with me so it can be wrapped and sent to Richard as a present too, but my horse couldn't carry any more than what already found, so I moved the shield to a safe place in the cave, so I remember where it is when I return.

That's very nice of you & thank you, Jacque. Where is this ball being held tomorrow?

OOC: The Narrator just broke the fourth-wall with him saying how he felt about Crystal Swords & Shields.

Crystal Sword (In Detail):

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:44 pm

AnimusHelixRebirth

Maid of Lynari Castle

Jacque waited for her to respond to lucas as he frowned he wondered why everyone had to be so formal with one another.. but he assumed he was just being jealous cause someone else caught her eye.. He waited patiently for her smiling when she was ready to go to the library,"Oh! the ball will be held at the Palace in the Ivalice where you friend Athena is staying", he informed her,"Now this..",he said letting go of her so he could walk forward to open the doors of the library,"Is the library and it is a rather remarkable feature", he told her letting her seeing the vast libaray, which was 2 times larger than the one seen in the beauty and the beast.

Allison was dusting thing after had done the laundy and put it int he special machine that washes it when she heard Lucas approaching,"Oh hello Lucas"< she took up the sword and inspected it,"Yes I see come with me then", she said going over to her silver polisher she began to take a silk cloth and shine and polish the sword until you could see your reflection in it,"Do be careful with it you know Jacque wouldn't want anything to happnen to Richard's sword", she told him,"If you are to retreive the shield I would do it before dark you know that Jacque doesn't like anyone outside during the night it can be very dangerous and he worries about everyone", she informed Lucas with a nod of her head.

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:05 pm
User Image
Lucas

User Image
Princess Lydia

[Castle Lynari, Hallway]
Don't worry, I hid the shield in a safe place in the same cave I found it in, so I remember where it is by morning. Lucas gave the sword to Allison to be tidied up and wrapped nicely. He would take another quest at the same location but the Quest Board was closed until morning which means, any completed quests would have to be turned in or new quests to accepted would have to wait until tomorrow morning. The guild hall reopens tomorrow, so I should rest easy. I was going to bring the shield back along with the chest of Coppers but I couldn't carry any more. Lucas helped out with the scabbard for the Crystal Sword, a case for the sword and wrapping paper.

[Castle Lynari, Library]
Lydia was amazed at the Library. Jaquce, this room is so huge! There's so many books here! Lydia looked around the library and at the books it had. There's so many to choose from! Lydia also saw a calendar that was hung on the Library's bulletin board then read the date. "April 11th"? What's this for, Jacque?

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:47 pm

AnimusHelixRebirth

Maid of Lynari Castle

Jacque was very pleased she liked the library and he felt himself falling deeper in love with a fellow bookworm like himself,"Hmm..?", he said feeling himself snap out of his fantasy of the two sitting down in a cozy little readers nook reading the afternoon away or her writing a story while he read he never thought much about relationships in a general sense but it did sound nice to have someone who understood you and your interest,"Oh!", he said,"That is a calander.. it keeps up with the date and the year", he informed her,"It helps us humans keep up with the different times of the year and such for we have holidays in which we celebrate on certain days like birthdays.. or christmas", he said;

Allison nodded,"I am sure you will get it all just be careful like I said I don't want our poor prince to be worried", she said taking up all the necessary materials she began to place the sword in its holder and wrap it neatly before handing it back to lucas,"There you go now if you will excuse me I have a bathroom to scrub", she rolled her eyes,"That mermaid may know water but she doesn't know land very much or the turmoil of cleanliness", fretted allison scurrying off to the bathroom to make it orderly neat and clean again.

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:48 am
User Image
Lucas

User Image
Princess Lydia

[Castle Lynari, Hallway]
The Crystal Sword was wrapped up nicely and a tag was added to it. I see your point. But when St. Ivalice's letter comes tomorrow, I hope to see someone I like to meet and dance with at their party for the next 3 days. Lucas picked up the package containing the Crystal Sword & placed it on the side after a gift tag was placed on it so it can be sent to St. Ivalice tomorrow.

[Castle Lynari, Library]
Jaquce, I understand. Lydia yawned a bit as she was starting to get a little tired. I'm a little tired right now.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:04 pm

AnimusHelixRebirth

Maid of Lynari Castle

Jacque was up that morning enjoying coffee at the breakfast table while he waited on Lydia to be awoken and dressed as she managed to read on a lovely romance novel feeling himself having rather enjoyable thoughts as of late.

Allison woke that morning and promptly at the appropriate time she entered the princess's chambers and began to wake her,"Good morning your highness the prince is waiting your breakfast is being prepared and I am to help you dress and start you day", she told her going to open the curtains and get her clothes ready for the day.

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:16 am
User Image
Princess Lydia

[Castle Lynari, Bedroom]
Lydia moaned a bit as she woke up & rubbed her eyes. It felt odd waking up in the human world. Morning, Allison.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:22 pm

AnimusHelixRebirth

Maid of Lynari Castle

Allison went about setting down her dress and moving back her covers so she could be helped out of bed,'your highness your dress has been ironed and aired this morning once more for you to wear and I have been sure to take care of your flower clip accessory and your shoes are shined", she told her briskly preparing the vanity table so she could do the princess's hair,"We have a little less than an hour to prepare you for breakfast the prince would like us to be on time if not early", she told her.

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:29 pm
User Image
Princess Lydia

[Castle Lynari, Bedroom]
Thank you, Allison. Lydia got changed into the town dress and put on her flower clip then sat down so her hair can be combed.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:59 pm

AnimusHelixRebirth

Maid of Lynari Castle

Allison did her job about combing the princess's hair and brushing and even curling the ends softly so that there wasn't much curl but a
little bit of volume to the hair and then she told her,"We are ready to attend breakfast your highness", she then walked her down the hallway through the cooridors to the dining hall so that she could be with the prince much to her dismay but she bowed,"Your highness I present Princess Lydia", she told him before leaving to clean up everything before she got all bent out of shape about it,

Jacque was most thrilled to see lydia and jumped up at the sight of her,"You look very beautiful this morning!!", he praised her beauty offering her the chair next to him as he pulled it back so she could sit down,"I have brought you a book perhaps you would like?", he said,"Or a variety of books I am not sure what your favorite genre is", he confessed,"horror, mystery, romance, Adventure? I would love to know more on what you prefer", he told her as once she was seat he sat across from her propping his head up with his hands as he leaned inward looking like a love sick puppy,"Do tell me", he said his purple gaze rather mesmerized by the princess,"Have you books in the ocean? Do they relate to our books on land or are they different?".

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:33 am
User Image
Princess Lydia

[Castle Lynari, Bedroom to Dining Room]
Thank you, Jaquce. Lydia sat down next to the prince. I'm not sure. As for what genre, I haven't ready any of them yet. Maybe I'll look at this one first. Lydia pointed at a romance book to look at first. I guess you can say that some books under the sea are different in a way.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out