Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:19 am
User Image
Blumiere
Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom (Timpani's Brother)
"This magic show is about to begin!"

User Image
Hayner
Merman (Olette's Younger Brother)

[Lynari, Beach]
Rainbow Princess, you're very cute when you blush. Oh, right. Hayner said to Timpani as he playfully teased her then noticed that Hayner was naked after becoming newly human as he's helped to stand and walk on human legs. I think I'm getting the hang of these human legs. Please turn away while I put this on. Hayner said to Tampani as he's given the sail sheet and rope.

Tampani sis, falling in love with Hayner? Blumiere said to his sister then gave Hayner his starry cape to cover up to.

That's very kind of your brother, Tampani. I can see why his friends call him a Moonlight Magician. Do you think I'm handsome on human legs and with a merman tail? Hayner said to Tampani

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:09 am
3nodding
CrystBalfast
User Image
Blumiere

User Image
Hayner

[Lynari, Beach]
Rainbow Princess, you're very cute when you blush. Oh, right. Hayner said to Timpani as he playfully teased her then noticed that Hayner was naked after becoming newly human as he's helped to stand and walk on human legs. I think I'm getting the hang of these human legs. Please turn away while I put this on. Hayner said to Tampani as he's given the sail sheet and rope.

Tampani sis, falling in love with Hayner? Blumiere said to his sister then gave Hayner his starry cape to cover up to.

That's very kind of your brother, Tampani. I can see why his friends call him a Moonlight Magician. Do you think I'm handsome on human legs and with a merman tail? Hayner said to Tampani

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Timpani
Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom (Blumiere's Sister)

redface I am Hayner =) good you're geting the hang of walking, didnt take you too long, and yes I'd be happy to turn around, pls do change *smiles* yes my brother is unique, a great Magician 3nodding
thinks Timpani,  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:09 am
User Image
Blumiere

User Image
Hayner

[Lynari, Beach]
Rainbow Princess, you can turn around now Hayner said to Timpani as he playfully teased her after putting on the sail sheet and rope. How is it? Thinking about my first kiss with you? Hayner said to Tampani

Tampani sis, Ready to head to Tipa? Presto Chango! Blumiere said to his sister as used his wand to make a starlight rainbow slide to Tipa along with minecart after taping his silk hat with his wand with 2 doves to show the way.

That's outstanding, Tampani. You're very beautiful, Tampani. Where are we going? Hayner said to Tampani

Tampani, we're heading to Tipa. Hopefully, we'll meet Peach, our sisters and our cousins. Blumiere said to his sister

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:30 am
heart
CrystBalfast
User Image
Blumiere

User Image
Hayner

[Lynari, Beach]
Rainbow Princess, you can turn around now Hayner said to Timpani as he playfully teased her after putting on the sail sheet and rope. How is it? Thinking about my first kiss with you? Hayner said to Tampani
User Image
Timpani

redface Hayner, now that's better *giggles some* and smiles, you love to tease me ,don't you ! least you look better now she smiles coyly lol more human heart and yes ,your kiss *smiles* heart and you're cute Hayner, and Tipa is a place where will find my cousins Princess Peach,Daisy,Paulne, Rosalina,yes bro, were following you to Tipa =)ready Hayner? biggrin
thinks she wasnt sure to turn around or not lol

Tampani sis, Ready to head to Tipa? Presto Chango! Blumiere said to his sister as used his wand to make a starlight rainbow slide to Tipa along with minecart after taping his silk hat with his wand with 2 doves to show the way.

That's outstanding, Tampani. You're very beautiful, Tampani. Where are we going? Hayner said to Tampani

Tampani, we're heading to Tipa. Hopefully, we'll meet Peach, our sisters and our cousins. Blumiere said to his sister

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:05 am
User Image
Blumiere

User Image
Hayner

[Lynari, Beach]
Rainbow Princess, of course. I hope to have fun together. Hayner said to Timpani as he held her hand then sat next to her which sounded like an invite to a date.

Tampani, so what do you think of Hayner? We'll have him cleaned up and tidied up when we reach Tipa. Hayner sure is quite flirty. Blumiere said to his sister as his cart started to follow the doves down the rainbow slide

*Exit to Tipa*

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:22 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image
Blumiere

User Image
Hayner

[Lynari, Beach]
Rainbow Princess, of course. I hope to have fun together. Hayner said to Timpani as he held her hand then sat next to her which sounded like an invite to a date.

Tampani, so what do you think of Hayner? We'll have him cleaned up and tidied up when we reach Tipa. Hayner sure is quite flirty. Blumiere said to his sister as his cart started to follow the doves down the rainbow slide

*Exit to Tipa*

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Timpani

Hayner, come on were sliding wee! this should be fun! lets keep up=)
she knew he was holding her hand biggrin redface

He's kind of growing on me she laughs, he's really sweet, ,but makes me blush, not used to that bro, it's all new to him this world ,right Blumiere?

think  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:03 am
User Image
Dreambert
Mushroom Kingdom Prince (Starlow's Brother)

[Lynari, Beach]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From a warp pipe near the beach, out comes prince Dreambert and his sister Starlow.
Starlow, sis. That was pretty fun to explore what's beyond the Mushroom Kingdom. This looks like a nice beach to walk around.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:51 am
CrystBalfast
User Image
Dreambert

[Lynari, Beach]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From a warp pipe near the beach, out comes prince Dreambert and his sister Starlow.
Starlow, sis. That was pretty fun to explore what's beyond the Mushroom Kingdom. This looks like a nice beach to walk around.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Starlow
Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom (Dreambert's Sister)

oh wow! it does look nice, yes let's walk around brother 3nodding
thinks Starlow  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:05 am
User Image
Dreambert

User Image
Pence
Merman (Hayner's Twin Brother)

[Lynari, Beach]
Starlow, sure. Dreambert said to his sister as he walked around with her. As they walked, Dreambert saw a Red tailed merman surfaced, he had brown hair and brown eyes

Afternoon. I'm Pence. What's your names? The merman said as he relaxed on one one the rocks flapping his tail.

I'm Dreambert & this is my sister Starlow, we're from the Mushroom Kingdom, Cousins of Princess Peach, Nice to meet you. Dreambert said to Pence

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:47 am
CrystBalfast
User Image
Dreambert

User Image
Pence

[Lynari, Beach]
Starlow, sure. Dreambert said to his sister as he walked around with her. As they walked, Dreambert saw a Red tailed merman surfaced, he had brown hair and brown eyes

Afternoon. I'm Pence. What's your names? The merman said as he relaxed on one one the rocks flapping his tail.

I'm Dreambert & this is my sister Starlow, we're from the Mushroom Kingdom, Cousins of Princess Peach, Nice to meet you. Dreambert said to Pence

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Starlow

Hello I am Starlow, Dreambert's sister, *smiles* we are from anotherworld, and it's really fascinating to meet you =)
thinks Starlow  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:38 am
User Image
Dreambert

User Image
Pence

[Lynari, Beach]
Nice to meet you, Starlow. Pence said as he flapped his tail and blushed.

We're going to see how our cousins are doing exploring this new world, care to join us? We can grant you legs. Dreambert said to Pence

Sure... Starlow, you look really lovely. Does that sound like a date? Pence said as he playfully flirted with Starlow.

I think he likes you, Starlow. Dreambert said as he cast his human spell on Merman Pence

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:22 am
CrystBalfast
User Image
Dreambert

User Image
Pence

[Lynari, Beach]
Nice to meet you, Starlow. Pence said as he flapped his tail and blushed.

We're going to see how our cousins are doing exploring this new world, care to join us? We can grant you legs. Dreambert said to Pence

Sure... Starlow, you look really lovely. Does that sound like a date? Pence said as he playfully flirted with Starlow.

I think he likes you, Starlow. Dreambert said as he cast his human spell on Merman Pence

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Starlow

Hello, it does sort of right =) and ty Pence, never seen a merman up close ! *whispers to Dreambert, yes he keeps blushing and looking my way! * redface
thinks Starlow  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:26 am
User Image
Dreambert

User Image
Pence

[Lynari, Beach]
Pence felt Dreambert's magic as he became human. When it was completed, a young merman turned human was sitting in the water.
That's amazing, Starlow. Pence said as he looked at his new legs and feet.

Happy I can help. Dreambert said to Pence

Starlow... Pence said as he tried standing up but almost fell into the water on his wobbly legs to be caught by Starlow. Am I making you blush? Why do my new legs feel weird? I can hardly balance.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:04 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image
Dreambert

User Image
Pence

[Lynari, Beach]
Pence felt Dreambert's magic as he became human. When it was completed, a young merman turned human was sitting in the water.
That's amazing, Starlow. Pence said as he looked at his new legs and feet.

Happy I can help. Dreambert said to Pence

Starlow... Pence said as he tried standing up but almost fell into the water on his wobbly legs to be caught by Starlow. Am I making you blush? Why do my new legs feel weird? I can hardly balance.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Starlow

Lucky I caught you ! redface yes you look different, we need to find you some clothes 3nodding take it easy,slow , yes your legs were asleep, as toddlers we learn to walk, us humasn , =)!
thinks Starlow  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:11 pm
User Image
Dreambert

User Image
Pence

[Lynari, Beach]
Okay. Starlow. You're a pretty shooting star. First time seeing a merman newly human? a naked merman Pence said to Starlow as he followed her lead to stand and walk.

Here... I'll see about finding you a sail sheet, its better than walking around naked as a merman newly human. Dreambert said to Pence as he removed his cloak and covered Pence with it.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out