Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:32 pm
normal tag match

Team Dab is already in ring  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:04 pm
the titantron goes out and the arena is left in darkness.

Monster by Skillet begins to play as red and blue lights flash. Flames burst up intermittently on the stage. On the titantron, a haunting image of Damien Umbra, in his robes, are shown. He's locked in a dark room, with a sole candle as his light, staring at a door.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

the titantron shows Lionel opening the door and Damien bursts out.

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

the flames continue to spring up as Damien, his face still hidden under the hood, walks out with Lionel following behind him holding both tag team title belts. Lionel gestures to the ring and Damien begins to make his way towards it.

"Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 605 pounds, Lionel and Damien Umbra!"

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

The fire on the stage continues, and Damien moves at a steady pace to the ring, stopping at the end of the ramp. Beneath the hood, he looks around the arena before moving towards the ring. He grasps the top rope and steps up onto the apron, gazing into the ring at their opponents. Lionel, meanwhile, walks up the stairs and steps into the ring through the ropes. He gestures to the larger man in the robe and Damien raises his arms. The lights comes back up and he removes his robe, letting it drop to the floor, revealing his face for the first time. He steps into the ring over the top rope and stands as the music dies out.

Team Dab appears a bit nervous as the Umbras are now standing over them, both brothers simply glaring at them. Eventually Lil Dribbler goes out onto the apron, so Damien goes out and the bell rings, leaving Lionel and Lil Dabber in the ring. Lionel starts off aggressively, catching Dabber with a kick to the gut to double him over. Lionel follows with a stiff shot to the jaw that rings throughout the arena, knocking his unexpecting and unprepared foe to the mat. He lets him get up again and whips him to the ropes, catching him on the rebound with a stiff clothesline. The fans aren't quite sure who to root for here, but they really don't like the Umbras and boo them. Lionel drags dabber up again and to his corner, then tags in Damien, holding Dabber for Damien to hit with a gut shot before he steps out onto the apron.

Damien whips Dabber to the ropes as well, catching him with a boot to the face when he comes back. It's obvious to anyone watching that Team Dab is no real match for the Umbras, but the Umbras don't seem to be in a rush to end it just yet. Lil Dribbler comes into the ring while Damien is focused on Lil Dabber and hits him in the back. Damien seems unfazed, though he suddenly turns to Ll Dribbler, who realizes his mistake. He grabs Dribbler by the throat and promptly chokeslams him with one hand. With Dribbler down, Damien walks over and tags in Lionel, standing back as Lionel comes in and takes the way out of his league Lil Dabber out with the Blackout, then covers him for the pin and the win.

As the Umbras are announced as the winner, the brothers stand in the ring and let Team Dab roll out before Lionel takes up a mic.

"Now, I know last Nitro there was a contender's match, but the referee threw the match out. The Marines think they'll stand between me and gold, and I'm not having it. I want my title shot, and I want the boss to come out here now and give me what I deserve. I want my title match at Halloween Havoc. You can either give it to me now, or my brother and I will go and do the same thing we just did to this Team Dab to the Marines. So, Mr. Boss Man, what's it going to be?"  

Damien Umbra

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:02 pm
Treachery hits to signal the arrival of the new owner of WCWG. Drako steps out, still in his wrestling gear and a towel wrapped around his neck with a mic in hand. He lets the music play for a few moments before he raises the mic to speak.

"You know, Lionel, this has been a bit of a rough night. I fought to gain control of the company I'd already been running, came out, got my a** kicked and tossed all over the ring, beaten half to death with a chair, and by hook or crook, got my win and my company only to have the first guy bitching and moaning and complaining because he screwed up his shot to challenge the World Heavyweight champion. Then, you beat two guys in a tag match, congrats on that, but you want to be handed your title shot despite not meeting the agreement requiring you to beat Kodiak. Let me think that over."

Drako wipes his face with the towel, clearing some sweat away.

"Yeah no, I'm not doing that. But since you want to be champion and Kodiak wants to be champion, now's a real good time for me to announce some changes. Next week will be the final edition of WCWG Monday Nitro. Because with the change in the guard, there will be more changes, big changes. As a matter of fact, WCWG comes to it's end next week, but not because I'm closing us down. I'm expanding the company. I'm making deals with another company and we'll be something new, something better, something that honors wrestling as we have been but ramped up. And that brings me to you two. You can't challenge for the world title because you've lost your chances. but since you want to be a champion, I'll give you a shot. Because at Halloween Havoc, you two, the Umbras, will take on two guys you don't like much, the Marines, and it will be for the new World Tag team championships. So, two of you are going to leave happy, and two will be pissed off, but it'll be settled at the PPV. Be grateful I'm a giving boss."  
Nitro Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games