Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Shadowkit x Silverstreak] All alone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:02 pm
Silverstreak sighed at times as they travelled, coughed a bit, but stayed on her feet. When Shadow mentioned something in the tree. She looked up and saw a strange two leg thing in the tree but it was old, nothing trailed from it that a two leg could climb either, it as broken in a lot of places "Stay close" she said, wondering what a 'monster' could be but there were lots of things a kit could think was a monster, there was no two leg smell around so it hadn't been one of those.

"You think the den is nearby?" she asked the kit, looking around for any evidence of one.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Shadow looked around for anything that seemed familiar. Nothing did. It was dark the night before and there wasn’t any white stuff on the ground when she walked through there the night before.

“I don’t know…” the small kit said as she looked all over. “I remember following this really bright light in the sky. Momma told me if I ever got lost to follow it, so I did.”  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:31 pm
Silverstreak sighed, it wasn't the kit's fault.. "do you know how far you walked following the bright thing?" she asked, assuming the kit's mother had probably meant a star but also thinking the kit could have followed the moon, which moved across the sky at night, perhaps she could find the den from there.

"Please try and think little one, i know it's hard but i need to find your brothers and check" she said gently, not wanting to press the kit too hard but she needed to find the den, assure herself that Shadow's brothers had gone to Starclan, she just could never forgive herself, she almost wished Shadow hadn't told her about them... but that would have been a cruel thing to say so she kept it to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:41 pm
Shadow tilted her head a little. She stomped around in the snow, making little crunchy sounds, while looking up at the sky. She tried to remember where in the sky the bright light was. She was following it until the monster scared her and she ran away.

“That way,” she said, facing a group of trees. “There should be a fallen tree with a big hole in it on the other side of those trees. That’s where we lived.”  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:53 pm
Silverstreak smiled, "let's go check then" she said to the kit, walking in the right direction, until they found the area Shadow had mentioned. "Shadow, stay there okay? let me go in and check on your brothers" she said, heading down into the den and finding the tiny little bodies....they had already moved onto Starclan ... She let a sob choke out of her sore throat before turning back and out, into the light and Shadow.

Without saying another word she caved in the entrance to the den, making it into a tomb, a burial mound of sorts before turning to Shadow "Ok sweetie, let's take you back to where i live, your mommy hasn't been back yet" she said, not scenting any other cats around. "We'll send cats out to look, i promise" she held the kit close for a moment, trying her hardest not to cough over her, refusing to make the poor thing sick.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:05 pm
Shadow waited until Siverstreak came out of the den. She wasn’t sure what Silverstreak would find, but when she emerged from the den and caved in the entrance, she thought that maybe she was wrong and that her brothers had woken up and might be looking for their mother too. If that were the case, then they would need the den.

“Alright,” Shadow said as she snuggled up to the she-cat once again. “Do you think mommy will be mad that I didn’t wait on her?”  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:10 pm
Silverstreak shook her head "no sweetie, your mommy would want you to get safe first, she won't be mad if...." she paused "When.. we find her" she covered, trying not to get upset in front of the kit. It was most likely the mother was dead already, why else wouldn't she have come back to the den? ... "Let's go" she said, turning her nose towards home, hoping the kit would follow because she didn't have the energy to carry her. She coughed a few more times, she was definitely going to stay home now... between this kit and her sickness... she knew she had to rest.... but first she had to make it back to camp with the kit and explain to Brightstar.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:18 am
“Alright!” Shadowkit said as she followed Silverstreak. She glanced back at the den that was her home. She didn’t understand exactly what was going on. She wasn’t sad that her brothers were still asleep, maybe a bit confused. She didn’t understand why they didn’t wake up, but if she was good for waking up, did that mean her brothers were bad because they didn’t?

She would have to ask later. Right now, she needed to catch up to Silverstreak so she didn’t get left behind.  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers