The arena lights dim and a spotlight shines on the arena entrance as Weak Aside by Bloodbath blasts out of the arena speakers.

♫We're born to reign as masters
To ashes we'll burn the pastures
Repell their ways back to nothingness♫

Loud boos are heard from the crowd as Cartwright enters the arena with the three unknown men who assaulted Salem Croft with him. Cartwright basks in the spotlight, looking towards the fans and embracing the jeers before they begin to make their way down the ramp and towards the ring.

♫Chaos in symmetry
This glorious victory
In darkness only we can see♫

Michael Buffer: "Please welcome...the self-proclaimed Extraordinary Englishman.........CAAAARTWRIIIIGHT!"

♫Transcend with rage of the elite
The new order come to rise and shine
Write new history as we wipe and delete
An urge to rid this world of human waste
Weak aside♫

Cartwright steps up the steel steps and enters the ring through the ropes, the men following behind him. Cartwright stands in the center of the ring posing, his arms out to his sides and hands open with his eyes closed as he listens to the surrounding fans. Cartwright asks for a microphone from a member of the ringside crew.

Tony Schiavone: "Is Cartwright finally going to explain his actions?!"

Larry Zbysko: "Shut up and find out!"

Cartwright: "Everybody keeps asking me, after so many years of doing what was right, why I decided to do what I did to Salem Croft."

Crowd: "WHY?!
WHY?!
WHY?!
WHY?!
WHY?!"

Cartwright smiles as he pauses for the chant.

Cartwright: "I'm sorry to disappoint you all but I have not changed! I am still doing what is right!"

The crowd boos, disagreeing with The Englishman.

Tony Schiavone: "How was attacking Salem Croft so brutally that he is currently living in hospital the right thing to do?!"

Larry Zbysko: "Shut up!"

Cartwright: "Sure it might have been a little extreme to hospitalize Salem Croft but listen to this! For years, Salem Croft has been nothing but a CANCER to the wrestling world!"

The boos continue, how could Cartwright say such a thing?

Cartwright: "You fans don't understand what it's like to have someone continually LIE to you! To have someone promise and promise and promise but ultimately do NOTHING! To have someone who talks about all the fantastic ideas that he has, only to be too LAZY to even show his face!"

The Lad begins to pace the ring as the fans refuse to believe that Salem Croft is such a person, angering him.

Cartwright: "I thought that I was finally rid of Salem Croft. But guess who decided to be my mystery opponent, following my career-saving victory over Snypa Rifle?! Salem Croft! When I saw him, all of those past memories came flooding back."

Cartwright soon begins to smile again as he remembers what he did to Salem.

Cartwright: "What happened to Salem Croft was years in the making! That attack was the result of years of lies, laziness and poison! I destroyed Salem Croft not just for me but for the entire wrestling industry and its fans! You should all be THANKING me because he's been playing you all just as much as he played me!"

Crowd: "SALEM!
SALEM!
SALEM!
SALEM!
SALEM!"

Cartwright shakes his head at the fans.

Cartwright: "One day you'll all realize that I'm right! But now let's focus on the three men with me inside this ring. You may not know them but I sure do! I scouted the wrestling world for high caliber talent that can aid me in my ultimate quest....to regain the WCWG World Heavyweight Championship!"

Cartwright walks towards a man in a white suit, top hat and boots to match.

Cartwright: "This man right here is Gary Guitar. A former rock star turned professional wrestler, he's like a reverse and better Chris Jericho! He has won championships and accolades for years so I know that this man can get the job done!"

Cartwright next stands next to a tall and well-built individual.

Cartwright: "Look at this guy! He's huge! Look at those muscles! He is The Blood Imbruer and he has been a dominant force in the hardcore wrestling scene, where his trusty steel fork always gets the job done! He has the most barbaric style that I have ever seen and that gives him a unique position in this stable!"

Lastly, Cartwright stands next to a bloke who is dressed like a court jester.

Cartwright: "The Jester Of Justice! Don't let his looks fool you, this bloke is an assassin and an aerial master! His amazing performances and psychology in his matches is what gives him the edge over his opposition!"

Cartwright turns to face the hard camera once more.

Cartwright: "Last year at Starrcade, Andre Damone defeated me for the WCWG World Heavyweight Championship. That I can stomach, the better man won on that night. But during the lead-up to the match, Andre chose to disrespect me. Me! The Living Legend!"

Crowd: "ANDRE!
ANDRE!
ANDRE!
ANDRE!
ANDRE!"

Cartwright: "I haven't forgot about that. I also didn't forget about my mistakes leading up to the match that caused the loss of my precious title. Andre had to enlist his father Zarel Damone to get an advantage over me last year while I was alone. These three men will ensure that the same won't happen again. In the match itself, I didn't fully commit to doing whatever it took to win. This time there will be no mistakes and I will become your NEW WCWG World Heavyweight Champion."

The camera shows all four men facing the hard camera.

Cartwright: "We are The Ferocious Four and we will fix all the wrongs that exist here in WCWG!"

The camera begins to fade-out with Cartwright dropping the microphone to the mat, looking like he's got everything off of his chest.

Tony Schiavone: "Cartwright sounds like he believes that his actions were justified!"

Larry Zbysko: "They were! I agree with everything that he said!"