Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Honeyberry x Timberpelt] Lonely... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:30 am
User ImageHoneyberry sighed as she looked upon the camp, she was now living in. She seriously considered leaving. She watched the fighting t the border with the Riverclan cats. She wasn’t sure she was cut to be a warrior. She knew nothing of being a warrior or fighting. She never had to. She didn’t know how to hunt properly either. She felt like a failure at everything, but Brightstar was kind enough to let her stay. She curled up in a tight ball, letting her mind wonder. She didn’t have a single friend in the whole camp. Not like she did back with her twolegs. She still had her mother there. She often wondered if she was missed and if her twolegs went looking for her.

“What should I do?”  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:23 pm
User Image With a stretch Timberpelt stepped out of the warrior den. It was his first day in the clan and also his turn to go hunting. He hoped to find some prey for the pile, but something stopped him. A soft sound hit his ear and he looked to the curled ball of white fur. "Um Hello, Did you just say something?" He asks softly not wanting to scare the cat.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:38 pm
Honeyberry’s ears perked up as she heard someone speak. She anchored herself closer to the ground as she glanced up at the tom. She wasn’t sure how to respond to him. She looked down and off to the side, twisting her head as she did.

“Um… no?” she answered. Of course it was a lie. “Am I… distracting you?”  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:03 pm
"Distracting? No no. You are fine. It just kind of sounded like you were upset, miss." Timberpelt replies calmly sitting down a few feet away from her as not to make her more uncomfortable. Curling his tail around his paws he makes a soft chirping sound. "My name is Timberpelt. What is your name?"  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:12 pm
“Um… Brightstar gave me the name Honeyberry,” Honeyberry said, lifting her head slightly. He had heard her speaking to herself. “It’s nice to meet you, Timberpelt.” She let her orange tail fall away from her body. She felt surprisingly comfortable being around this tom. “Where are you going?”  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:22 pm
"HoneyBerry? That is a lovely name." He mused lightly hearing her question. "I'm fixing to go hunting for the clan. I'm kind of new here so listened closely to the rules and every able cat needs to bring freshkill for the pile. So I'm going to go out and find something. Want to come with me?" He offered.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:50 pm
Honeyberry’s ears laid flat against her head. “I… I can’t hunt… I have two left paws… I don’t even know if I’m cut out to be a warrior… I saw the fight at the border and… it frightened me. Maybe everyone is right… Maybe I am just a kittypet.” Honeyberry’s tail curled tightly against her once more. She looked away, hiding her face in her tail. “Don’t let me keep you.”  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:34 pm
Watching her actions Timberpelt shifts a little. "Sorry if I upset you. I didn't mean to do such thing at all." An idea came to him as he purred happily. "Hey maybe I could teach you to hunt. I'm still learning to hunt as well pretty much, so a hunting buddy would be nice."  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:03 pm
Honeyberry looked up at the offer. Others had made offers to teach her, but they were full warriors and it wasn’t like they asked out of the kindness of their hearts. Most of them sneered as they looked at her, but Timberpelt wasn’t acting mean.

“If… if you think I won’t be in your way,” she said quietly, uncoiling from her tight ball. She sat up, her tail wrapped around her paws.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:33 pm
"You won't be in the way." Timberpelt replied calmly. He was thrilled to have a hunting partner. A quick lick of his paw and short flex of his claws he stood up fully. "Are you ready to go outside the camp?"  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:41 pm
“Alright,” Honeyberry said as she stood. She kept her tail, ears and head low. She wasn’t sure about the outside. Some of the former “kitypets” were right at home. She was not. She felt like going back to the den to hide, but she forced herself to stay lose to Timperpelt. “Where are we going?” she asked quietly, trying to avoid the eyes of the warriors she walked past.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:53 am
Heading outside of the camp Timberpelt shook his head at the question. He hadn't set in mind a good place to go hunting. He was just going to follow his senses to find a spot. "I kind of plan to follow my nose, or hearing to see if I can hone my senses to make me a better hunter down the path. So I guess we go where our noses take us, or where the prey takes us better yet."  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:25 pm
“Following your nose huh?” Honeyberry said to herself. She followed Timberpelt out of the camp, relieved that there were no longer anymore eyes on her. Snow covered the ground and there wasn’t a single leaf on the trees. Everything looked so gloomy. “I don’t smell anything Timberpelt…”  
ChaosMyotismon generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:11 pm
It was a little different to hunt during leafbare with the snow under paw and all but Timberpelt had hope they would find something. Raising his head high he parted his mouth a little and sniffed searching for the trail of anything.

(1 finds something in the area...2 Finds nothing in the area)  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:17 pm
Honeyberry followed Timperpelt. She watched as he lifted his head to the sky, smelling for anything that might peek his interest. Honeyberry did the same. She was till new to clan life. She never had to hunt before. She mocked what Timperpelt had done. She sniffed the air, but quickly lowered her head as she coughed a little. She wasn’t used to the cold quite yet.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff