Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Honeyberry x Timberpelt] Lonely... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:27 pm
Timber chuckled a little when he heard her cough. "Yeah its not easy to sniff in snow. However I did find something in around here. Still not yet sure what, but its a start so we won't wander forever." His words were soft in case the creature was near by them and he didn't want to risk it spooking before trying to chase it. "The trail is stronger this way, so if you are ready. Keep low to ground a little but not to where you freeze your belly. I did that once.... It was very cold." He chuckled again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:32 pm
“Hey, it wasn’t that funny,” Honeyberry said under her breath. Her ears perked up when he said he did find something. She wondered what it could be. “Alright.” She followed Timberpelt, keeping low to the ground but making sure not to freeze it. “Is this how it feels to have a mentor?”  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:04 pm
"Oh. I'm sorry. I wasn't laughing to be mean, I also coughed when I first sniffed in the snowy weather. So I am sorry." Timberpelt spoke when he realized not by what she said under her breath but from memory that wasn't something he should of done. "I guess it would be. I don't think or remember if I had a mentor. However from what I've seen I think it does feel or seem that way." Walking along calmly through the snow after a fox length of travel he found a print in the snow. "Oh prints. Want to try and figure out what they belong to?"

(List of prey that might be area;
1) Rabbit
2) Weasel - Scent roll next post since there are different types of 'Weasel'
3) squirrel
4) Rat
5) Vole)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:10 pm
Honeyberry followed Timperplet some more. ‘He didn’t remember having a mentor? Wasn’t that how the clans worked? At the stage of paw, they get a mentor.’ She paused for a moment. ‘He’s new to the clan too… Maybe he was a loner or a former kittypet like me.’ She then looked at the paw prints “I don’t know what made these…”  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
ChaosMyotismon generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:20 pm
"That's ok." Looking closely at the print Timberpelt recalled what he had to learn growing up alone with no helpers. He never wanted to be a loner, but that is what ended up happening after some time. "Let's see here."

(Prints belong to!~)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:25 pm
Honeyberry opened her mouth, taking in all the scents of the forest. She wasn't as perpared as Timberpelt was and sighed. "I still don't know what it is.. vole? A mouse?" She felt like a failute. "Maybe the clan cats are right... maybe I should return to my twoleg nest..."  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:44 pm
"You are actually correct! It is a vole. It is a small rodent almost like a mouse, but a bit fatter and about the same mouse-length." Timberpelt purred happily that she guessed it right. As a once loner he was happy to have the clan as a place to return to. Hearing she wanted to return to her twoleg nest he kind of flattened his ears. "Twolegs are all evil! They don't care about our kind for anything but their own needs!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:34 pm
Honeyberry laid her ears flat on her head and shrunk away from Timberpelt. If she had known that he felt so strongly about twolegs, she would have never mentioned going back. She remained silent, remembering that her twolegs weren’t all that bad, but she was afraid of defending them. She looked down, unable to meet his gaze. “I’m sorry…” she whispered and went off to attempt to hunt.  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:46 pm
Timber shifted a bit realizing he snapped like he did since she didn't know his past. "Hey, I'm sorry. I just don't like twolegs after hearing the tale my mother told me. I'll tell you after we're done hunting....If you would like to know my past that is." He whispered lightly following the vole's trail.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:12 am
Honeyberry sighed a little. She didn’t look at him at first. She wasn’t sure about anything anymore. She blindly followed the scent until she came across their prey. She instinctively crouched, her eyes never off the creature. She didn’t know how to hunt. She didn’t know how to sneak and not be heard. She signaled Timberpelt with her tail, hoping he would see the vole as well.  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
ChaosMyotismon generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:41 pm
Timber saw Honey's signal and then saw the vole. Dropping into a deeper sneak pose and moving closer on silent paw steps. Once he thought he was at a good distance he pounced for the prey.

(1 catch, 2 misses)  
Chisato Mikami generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:56 pm
Honeyberry shrunk back as she watched Timberpelt miss the vole. She sprung at it too, but she didn’t do any better. The vole sipped right through her paws. She was frowned. She was happy that it was just Timberpelt there and no one else. She didn’t think she could handle anymore whispers about her kittypet roots.  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
ChaosMyotismon generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:04 pm
The vole stood there shocked a moment and heart pounding. A heartbeat passed and the little creature turned to run finally but Timber pounced again at the prey. This was one of the things he was use to doing. Persistent hunting, yes he wasted lots of energy but it was how he got his food before, however again the vole escaped his claws.  
Chisato Mikami generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:31 pm
Honeyberry tried again at pouncing the vole, but the vole had scurried out of the way and Honeyberry ended up with a face full of snow. She laid there for a moment before lifting her head and shaking the snow from her body. This was a failed hunting experience. She thought about going back to the camp. She missed her warm nest already, but looked at how determined Timerpelt was, she doubted she could convince him to go back. “Hey Timperpelt… think we could hunt somewhere else? I don’t think we’re going to catch the vole…”  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:09 pm
Timber took a deep breath as he watched the vole ducked into its burrow. Licking his paw in defeat the brown tom flattened his fur down in a couple of licks. "Sure we can move on if you wish. While we move we can do whatever you wish. You did very well I thought at trying to catch the vole. Leafbare is harder to hunt in, but I think we both did very well even though we didn't catch him."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff