Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Honeyberry x Timberpelt] Lonely... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:49 pm
Honeyberry’s ears perked up. No one had ever said she had done a good job before. Especially since the vole got away. She looked up at the sky, thinking that it would be getting dark soon. Even the chill in the air was getting colder. “Not sure if I did well… I missed and got a face full of snow…”  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:27 am
"I've gotten my face full of snow, thunderpath, silverthorn, among other things while growing up. There were days I went without food to make sure my mother had food to keep her here just a bit longer with me...." Timber muses as he too looked up to the sky as it began to darken. He could see the beginnings of silverpelt in the sky and he gave a almost sad sounding purr. He didn't know if his mother had reached the 'starclan' the clan spoke of, or if kittypets go elsewhere. He deeply hoped where ever she was she was running happily and always full.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:42 pm
Honeyberry watched Timperpelt for a moment. The sky was darkening, which made him look darker. Honeyberry didn’t remember her mother. She was taken to her twoleg home when she was a small kit. She walked up next to him, brushing up against him. She rubbed her head against his, hoping that she wasn’t being too forward. She purred a little and licked his ear.

“We should get back,” she said quietly. “It’s getting colder out here…”  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:06 am
The feel of Honeyberry brushing against him brought him out of his thoughts and he purred softly. It was a feeling he hadn't felt in awhile since he tried to keep to himself around here, and before the clan he was always alone after what happened. "Yeah probably a good idea." He smiles licking her ear in return. Timberpelt was starting to enjoy clan living, and with a friend like Honeyberry he hopped to make it even more enjoyable. "You can curl up next to me for warmth if you like."  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:42 am
"I would like that a lot!" Honeyberry mrrowed. She got to her paws and waited til Timperpelt was ready to leave. She had her doubts that she could be a clan cat. She wasn't a loner like Timperpelt was, or wild born like the majority of her clan. She doubt she could learn to fight and hunt, also yearning for the twolegs that raised and took care of her, but if Timperpelt was there, maybe clan life wouldn't be so bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:23 pm
Timberpelt chuckled getting to his paws. He was ready to go home and lay down after fumbling around in the the snow. "Let's go back. Get some rest for awhile, and then maybe try something else we can do to help the clan." He was mostly thinking of hunting again, since he was getting hungry, but if Honeyberry had something she would like to do he would be okay with it as well.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas