Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Shadowkit x Falconkit] Another kit! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:37 am
User ImageShadowkit curled into a tight ball in the med den. She wasn’t sure what was happening, but Silverstreak had assured her that everything would be alright and that she needed to be looked at before she was able to join the nursey. She didn’t understand there were so many cats in this den either. All of them were sick and Shadowkit was sure she wasn’t. Or was she? She did sneeze a few times. Silverstreak assured her that was because she had wandered in the cold air for such a long time. She looked over to Silverstreak who was in the den as well. She had collapsed outside of the camp when they got there, but she was on the far side of the den. Shadowkit liked her. She was nice and very pretty. She hoped she would be able to get out soon so she could see more of the camp.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Falconkit was bored and had wandered away from his mom and siblings who were no doubt going to be very mad or jealous that he had escaped. Grinning to himself, he waddled fiercely forward with a destination in mind. The medicine cat den.

His little ears had heard tale that there was a new kitten inside there who had been found out in the snow and he wanted to go check it out. New friends were always fun. All the previous kittens had just become paws and that left the nursery fairly empty for the time being. Well besides the expecting moms but meh. They were boring and moody.

Wiggling towards the entrance, he stopped, shrinking at how large it was and how much smaller it made him feel. He peered around and over the sleeping sick bodies before finally spotting one that was much tinier than the rest. A little black kitten curled into a ball. Stepping forward he raised one paw over the threshold but refused to put it down. "Pssssst!" he called in, trying to be quiet but he really wasn't.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:59 am
“Huh?” Shadowkit lifted her head at the weird sound coming from the entrance. Her ears were high on her head as she slowly rose on her small paws. She looked around, making sure no one saw her sneaking to the entrance, but mot of the cat in there were asleep.

“Hello?” she called out softly. She wasn’t sure she was allowed to venture out just yet. The med cat said she wasn’t “ill” but that it could change since it was Silverstreak that brought her there.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:48 pm
Falconkit seemed impatient at first, until the other kitten got to her paws and began waddling over. He wiggled his hind end as if he were going to pounce on her but stopped, flashing a toothy grin. "psst, hi!" he mewled softly, green eyes blinking curiously. "I'm Falconkit, are you the new kitten?" he blinked, standing on his tippaws to try and see if he missed any other tiny bodies curled up and sleeping inside.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:05 pm
Shadowkit smiled at the entrance. She was happy to see a new face besides those that were sick in the medical den. “I’m Shadowkit! I twink I’m the new kitten.” She looked around the den, making sure she was the only kit there. She was. “It’s bowring… There’s no one to pway with.” She turned her head back to Falconkit. “Do you want to pway?”  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:26 pm
Falconkit beamed, nodding enthusiastically, before pausing.

She was in the medicine cat den. He had heard she might be sick. He didn't want to get sick...but he was bored and she was probably lonely. Couldn't she just stop being sick and come in the nursery? "Can yu plawy? Not sick?" he asked, tilting his head, reaching out to very gently paw at her ears. All of his siblings were asleep and wouldn't wake, but here Shadowkit was. He just didn't understand it all and it made him pout.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:50 pm
“I don’t fweel sick,” Shadowkit said as she swiped at Falconkit’s paw. She remembered that she was only there as a precaution because of Silvertreak. She felt fine… for now. She did spend quite a bit of time in the snow though, and it didn’t help that she didn’t know what sick felt like. “I don’t twink…”

“Hey, do you know if any of the otter cats went looking for my momma?” Shadowkit asked. She remembered that Silverstreak said they would search, but she had been kept in the medical den almost since she got there. If they did find her mother, would they take her to the medical den too?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:12 pm
Falconkit tilted his head and sat down, his tiny nub of a tail twitching. She thinks she doesn't feel sick? Course....he hadn't been sick himself so he couldn't say what that felt like, only stories he heard. "Hmm, not real tierd or hurts?" he blinked, sniffing her. She didn't talk or act like she was sick, so maybe she was ok and they were just being silly.

At the mention of her mother though, Falconkit turned his head back around to glance at the other camp. "I no know? The big cats all go owt lots to hunt and find herbs. Maybe the look for your mom at same time?" he offered, not sure how else to respond to that question. He'd be pretty sad if Sparrowflight went missing.

Of course, he didn't have a dad he could play with here, so maybe it felt the same. He wondered if her mom was like his dad. "Can you see her in dweams?"  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:48 pm
“No,” Shadowkit said as she tilted her head. She did just take a nap though. Maybe that was why she wasn’t tired. “You feels hurts when you sick?” She didn’t quite understand. Her ears twitched when Falconkit said that the big cats went out a lot. Maybe they would find her mother! She really hoped so.

“No I haven’t seen her in my dweams,” Shadowkit said, looking up. “Just my annoying brothers, Silver and Sky…”  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:06 pm
Falconkit scrunched his nose. "Not sure, but other cats say sometiwms they hurts? But I think you is fine." he nodded, rearing up on his paws, batting at her playfully. When she mentioned her brothers, he tilted his head. "Huh. I don't see my bwother or sister in my dweams. Just dah, he comes to see me and we play!" he laughed, leaping forward and pouncing on her, gently chewing on her ear.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:36 pm
Shadowkit giggled a little as Falconkit leaped on her and began chewing on her ear. Her brothers did the same thing before they went to sleep and didn’t wake up. She yanked her head away and pushed his face away with her paw. “I don’t know my dah. Just my momma and my brothers. They fell asleep and didn’t wake up. Sillerstreak said I was good for waking up!”  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:03 pm
Falconkin's eyes went cross as he stared at the paw on his face. He batted at it and laughed before she mentioned her mom and brothers. His tiny face frowned. "I herd some Qweens talking about that....sometimes it just happens." he paused, tilting his head. What else did he say in a moment like that? He didn't fully understand it all, only what he could grasp from the situation revolving his dad. "I think if you twy really hard, you can see them 'gain! And I bet they find your mom too." he nodded, grinning.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:14 pm
“Yeah!” Shadowkit’s eyes went wide as the smile grew on her face. She missed her momma. Being cooped up in a stinky medical den all day, everyday wasn’t fun. Not when most of the cats in the den were sick. She lunged at him playfully, wrapping her little paws around his body and clamped her jaws playfully on his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:08 am
Falconkit squeaked as she pounced on him and laughed, kicking his hind legs at her. He tried to push her off and snapped playfully at her ear. "Maybe when yu feel better, yu can come to nurswey with me and my siwblings!" he laughed, trying to roll her off. What fun it would be with more kittens!  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:15 pm
“Tat sownds like fun!” Shadowkit giggled as she reared up, her paws over her head. She heard someone behind her cough and she quickly turned her head to look. No one was there, but there were sick, sleeping cats in the den. Her ears went flat on her head. She was told she was to stay there for the time being. “I hope I can leave soon.”  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff