Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Shadowkit x Falconkit] Another kit! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:59 pm
Falconkit paused when she said that and frowned, tilting his head. He glanced inside the den then back towards the nursery. Mom would probably be waking up soon and would worry he was gone. "Maybe soown! If you not sick, you can come play euryday!" he beamed, reaching out and booping her nose. "I needs go back soon tho...mama be angry." he blinked, taking a half step back before pausing again. He didn't want to go, not yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:19 pm
Shadowkit tilted her head a little. Would her momma be mad at her for leaving? The thought made Shadowkit frown a little. “Who would be my momma?” she blinked at her own question. “Playing euryday sounds like fun! I could ask Honyfur if I can go!” Shadowkit smiled as she forgot about her question. "Do you haf ta go rite now?"  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:34 pm
Falconkit tilted his head and thought about it. Maybe his mom would sleep juuuuuust a bit more. "Mmm, maybe can pway a bit more!" he laughed and made to playfully pounce on her. That is before a large white tipped paw got in the way. Falconkit collided with it, falling onto his rump and blinking up at the bigger cat known as Froststrike.

"Sorry little ones, not today. Shadowkit needs her sleep now." he paused and began to groom the top of the she-kits head. "I know you want to play but just get a little more rest to be safe. Then you can be free and play all you want! I promise." he purred, leaning down to nuzzle her. Turning to Falconkit, he grinned. "And as for you...sneak back without a fuss and I wont tell your mom...hows that?" he grinned.

Falconkit frowned a moment, glancing from the big cat to Shadowkit before finally nodding. Not telling his mom was probably a good idea. "Okie..but you pwomise! And when you feel better I come back, ok!" he called, waving a paw and laughing at Shadowkit as Froststrike scooped her back up to take her back inside the medcat den.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff