Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Shadowkit x Froststrike] Bad Dream...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:13 pm
User ImageShadowkit was nestled next to Froststrike fast asleep. It was the first time in a while that the small kit had gotten exhausted from playing with another kit. With every breath she took, a gentle purr let out. She felt calm and safe and warm. Odd, why was she warm? Shadowkit opened her eyes to see the familiar sight of Starclan. She rose to her paws and stretched. Her brothers would be appearing soon and then the playing would continue, but it wasn’t her brothers calling to her this time.

“Hello my sweet little Shadow.”

Shadowkit’s ears perked up at her mother’s voice. She turned her head into the direction the voice came from and bounded off towards her mother.

“Momma!” Shadowkit cried out as she nuzzled her. “Momma, I miss you!” She felt her mother nuzzling her back and Shadowkit looked up. “Momma, are you comin to gefs me?”

“No, it is not you time to come to Starclan,” her mother said, her expression that was once happy turning sad. “Shadow, the clan cats will take good care of you. Mind your manners, listen to your elders, and become what the clan needs you to be.”

Shadowkit tilted her head a little. She didn’t understand what was happening, but she knew he didn’t like it. “Why you can’t be wif me?”

“Don’t care little one,” her mother said as she wrapped her body around Shadowkit. “Everything will be alright. You’ll understand when you get older…”

Shadowkit awake from her dream, tears falling from her eyes. She didn’t know how, but she knew her mother would not be walking into the camp. She felt oddly alone for the first time since she was brought there. She had always hoped that her mother would appear, and they would live with Silverstreak. Froststrike, and Falonkit and have a huge family to live with. Now she just felt alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Froststrike had been fast asleep, dreaming of racing through a field after a huge rabbit, hot on its heels. Just as he was about to pounce on it, something moved against him and he blinked his eyes open. Yawning, his front legs shot out to stretch. "Mmmman, couldn't I have had just a few more minutes..." he whispered to himself as he let reality set in.

It wasn't until he saw the familiar surroundings of the med cat den did he realize he had agreed to take turn keeping Shadowkit warm while Silverstreak rested in the back, hopefully sleeping off the sickness.

Glancing down, the tom cat frowned to see the little kitten awake and watery eyed, seeming upset over something. "What's wrong Shadowkit?" he said softly, bending down to groom the top of her head. So far she hadn't seemed to be sick with whitecough or greencough, thank Forestclan or Starclan. Who ever would listen. But that didn't mean she was out of the clear yet. He only hoped Falconkit didn't start mysteriously coughing either, how would he explain that to Lightningclan's deputy, eesh.

Still, concerned she may yet be coming down with something, Froststrike laid his tail across her forehead to feel for fever before gently grooming behind her ears again. "Bad dream?" he said softly, not realizing how close he may be. "Don't worry, I'll chase the bad things away." he purred.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:03 pm
Shadowkit sniffed as she looked up at the Froststrike. She nodded, her little head bobbing up and down. “I saw momma… She said she can’t be wif me anymore. Why can’t she be wif me? Was I bad?”

Sadowkit didn’t understand her dream, just that she saw her mother. She looked up at Froststrike again. Could he really chase the bad dream away? It felt real to her. More real then when she dreamt about her brothers. Feeling unsure, she moved closer to Froststrike. “What’s gonna happen to me?” she asked in a small voice that cracked a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:02 pm
Froststrike frowned, instantly pulling the kitten closer to him as far as he could, swiping his tongue across her head a few times. It sounded like Starclan or Forestclan, whichever belief this little kitten found herself under, had let her mom come to her dreams. He wouldn't have ever guessed a loner would be able to see them too but perhaps not. Still...

"Hey now, I can absolutely tell you that you were anything but bad. You were probably the best little kitten a mom could ask for, you and your brothers." he said softly, a faint purr rumbling in his throat to try and sooth her despite how he was feeling. He couldn't answer why her mom couldn't be with her anymore... Well he could but all the answers just felt wrong right now so he tried to lighten it as best he could. "Sometimes, mamma cats and sibling cats just get called away. It's nothing you did wrong little one." he said again, grooming the top of her head. "What's going to happen now is you are going to grow big and strong, learn to be a big brave warrior and live a happy long life here....with Silverstreak and Falconkit. With Brightstar and Sparrowflight. Even Ravensnatch and me." he smiled down at her, trying to make a silly face to cheer her up.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:27 pm
"Rweally?" the small kit asked, looking up at Froststrike with big yellow eyes. She tilted her head, thinking about the names he said. She wasn't sure who Ravensnatch was, but she giggled at the name.

"Does that mean you my daddy now?" Her ears perked up a little. She never had a father before and Silverstreak and Froststrike were taking really good care of her in the med cat den with the other sick cats. She looked at him, hope in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:29 pm
If a cat could blush, Froststrike's cheeks would have turned a bright red. Blinking in shock at the tiny kitten's question, he couldn't help but grin cheesily. "Sure does! We'll have lots of fun together and I'll show you all my best hunting moves!" he said proudly, puffing out his chest and purring. "Silverstreak will also be happy to hear you say that when you're feeling better and out of the medicine cat den." he smiled, curling his tail around her.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:38 pm
Shadowkit smiled as Froststrike said he would be her father. She giggled as he puffed out his chest and said he would show her all his best hinting moves. It sounded like a blast. Her giggling, however, turned into small coughs. She knew she had a small cold from being out in the cold for so long, but her coughing was slowly getting worsee. She hoped that Falconkit wouldn't get sick.

She looked over to where Silverstreak was sleeping. She hadn't moved much while she was in the medical den. "I can call her mommy, right? Momma won't get angry if I call someone else mommy?"  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games