Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP A Hunt...Maybe? [Bearjaw x Lostpath] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:55 pm
At first, Lostpath was worried that she'd made a horrible mistake. He looked so shocked; had she upset him? She took a step back, opened her mouth ready to apologize profusely. She'd gotten the wrong idea, she got caught up in all the excitement, she never meant to overstep any boundaries... But the words died on her tongue when he licked her fur. Her tail puffed out in surprise and delight, only to see him collapse again.

Purring with amusement and exhilaration, she settled herself beside him, curling close into his fur and contented herself to grooming around his neck and ears.
"Well, I can't have myself losing such a beloved Clan mate." She rumbled pleasantly between strokes. "So I believe I shall put the notions of hunting to the side, so I can focus on what really matters to me."

Fea Line

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:29 pm
He laughed cheekily like a kitten having gotten away with something he shouldn't have before opening his eyes and wrapping his front paws gently around Lostpath, drawing her closer. He buried his nose into her cheek fur, stealing a couple more licks before flipping onto his back and curling around her like a chunky pretzel. His purr was almost non stop and he would have been content to lay there all day, just basking in her warmth. "That makes me so happy to hear that.....because you matter to me a lot... more than even food." he said honestly, probably slightly silly sounding too but to him food was just about everything. But Lostpath topped even the mightiest mountain of fresh kill on any day of any season. "I think I'll be ok for a bit longer if we wanted to ....just stay here. I had three extra mice today." he grinned cheekily and peered up at her from his upside down twisty position.

belloblossom

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:34 pm
I must sound more bear-like than Bearjaw, with how loud I'm purring. Thought Lostpath for a self-conscious moment, but then the tom was curling around her and she was lost in delight. She smiled broadly down at him, gazing at him and contenting herself to snuggling up into his fur.

"So considerate of you to have prepared ahead of time." She mewed in a tone that expressed obvious fondness. "I'd like to enjoy our time like this." She agreed. "I'm in no mood to hunt after all. Not right now, at least." She
let out a happy sigh. "Thank you, Bearjaw, for inviting me out on this trip. I'm having a delightful time... Though I believe I might have a delightful time of anything I do with you." She added with a shy smile. "We should do this.. more often. If you're up to it?" She asked, but something told her that he certainly would be.

Fea Line
Did we want to wrap it up with them snuggling?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:10 am
Her purring felt infectious and relaxing and probably his new most favorite sound on the planet and he had already vowed to do everything he possibly could to forever keep her purring like this.

As she spoke though he felt his cheeks continuing to flush with heat. For a moment he looked shyly at his own paws. "I'm glad your having a good time....you are the first cat I'd ask to do anything with..." he grinned, leaning up to press his head into her chin before sinking down and snuggling up to her chest. "I'd always ask you to go with me.... always." he smiled, his way of saying yes, he would always be up to it, to anything she ever asked him too, even if it possibly meant his life.

For now though...he was content to stay there, in her paws, breathing in her scent, feeling the warmth of her fur and listening to her beautiful purr.

belloblossom
I think this is a good ending x3 /dying of cute akhdgbsakg

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items