Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Shadowkit x Falconkit] Moving into the nursey

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:40 pm
User ImageShadowkit yawned briefly. She had heard that there was medicine for the sick and that she had to take it. She didn’t like the taste of the herbs she was given, but the catmint wasn’t so bad. Her cough had gone away and she heard it was about time that she was put into the nursey with the other kits. She wasn’t sure she heard right, but when Froststrike picked her and walked outside, she knew where she was headed. Shadowkit closed her eyes tightly as she entered the sun for the first time since coming there and just as quickly, she in the shade again, with different smells. She felt the ground under her paws, and she rolled to her side, rubbing her face with her paws.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Falconkit was quite awake despite his attempts to seem like he was sleeping. Sparrowflight had deemed it nap time and threatened to keep him under paw should he act up or convince his siblings to break out of the nursery again and so he stayed put. However, begrudgingly.

Rumors had hit his tiny ears that a certain other kit was now coming to stay in the nursery since the adventuring cats had returned with enough medicine to cure greencough from the camp quite completely. His little paws quivered in excitement.

A he heard steps out side, he perked up from his spot on top of mom, kneading his paws into her side eagerly, watching Froststrike pop in long enough to set the little black kitten down onto her paws.

Instantly Falconkit was off his mom and practically skidded into Shadowkit as she flopped over and began to rub her face. He chewed playfully at her ears before licking at her long fur which got stuck in his tongue. "You here!"  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:15 pm
"Falconkit!" Shadowkit squealed in delight. She threw her tiny paws in the air and wrapped them around his small frame, but the force of his skidding into cause the alrrady unbalanced kit to tumble over. She giggled as she rolled into her sideand stood back up.

"I'm all better!" She said with a smile. "No sicks and no pains!" In truth, after Falconkit visited her in the med cat den, she had caught the illness that swept over the camp. She was worried that Falconkit had caught it too, but wasn't allowed to see him. "I ket my pwomise!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:39 pm
Falconkit laughed as she fell over and he gently reached out to boop her nose, careful to make sure his claws stayed in so he didn't hurt your face. "Am happy! Now we can play lots! You can meet my brother and sister!" he mewed, moving to her side to nose her up to her paws as he gave a messy lick and loud purr. His little bob of a tail wiggled madly as he pounced around, already ready to play. "Jus no never get sick, kay?" he paused long enough to tilt his head as he spat that out.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:49 pm
Shadowkit giggled. She liked the idea of having more playmates. With the help of Falconkit she got to her paws. She purred as she rubbed her head against his. “I no get sick. I pwomise!” She looked around the den, taking in all the sights. There were lots of queens with their babies in the den.

“Oh guess wat!” she said, turning back to Falconkit. “Silerstreek and Frostsrike are gonna be my mommy and daddy!”  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:26 pm
Falconkit nodded and had started to waddle back to the pile that was his and his brothers when Shadowkit seemed to burst with exciting news. Turning back around, he tilted his head before his little mind caught up with what she meant. "Oh fun! Fwoststrike is funny, I like hims. I wonderw if Silvurstreak will come here too?" he blinked, glancing around. It wasn't super crowded but there were some queens in here already, including his mama. "If nawt, you can share my spot." he grinned, gesturing with a paw back towards his siblings.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:45 pm
"Share your spot?" Shadowkit repeated as she followed him to his mother. She had heard while she was in the medical cat den that Falconkit's mother was the second in command of the whole clan. She tilted her head a little. She was resting, along with two other kits. "Will your mom get mad?" Shadowkit could just imagine the surprise look on her face seeing that there was a fourth kitten snuggling next to her. "Your mom foesn't look scary..." she commented, remembering what she thought when the other cats talked about their deputy.  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games