Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[ORP Lightning Clan] Kitten Pile!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:25 pm
User Image

Owlkit yawned, crawling from the warm den. His eyes were finally open and he was ready to take on anything. Scrambling through the tunnel, he finds an open clearing.
There was so much room! Testing his little legs out, he zoomed around in circles, darting around at an invisible enemy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:49 pm
User Image

Leopardthroat had been seeking an audience with Brightstar lately, to ensure that she was doing well. He would go out hunting to see if there was anything he might be able to bring her, any morsel of prey that would lift her spirits.

But prey was hard to find. At this point, he was debating rolling snow around to try and make a snow mouse to present to his leader. It's the thought that counts, right?

However, as he was padding aimlessly around the camp, a flash of movement caught his attention and he turned to look at a brown and white kitten running about the clearing. There had been so many kittens lately... which one was this?

"Having fun?" He asked, approaching the furry bundle. Where were its parents? In the Nursery perhaps? Well, he supposed he could watch out for this little thing in the meantime. "I don't think I've seen you out here before. What's your name?" He asked, before adding. "I'm Leopardthroat."

Kyjoto

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:34 pm
Owlkit skidded to a halt before the creamy tom, looking over his pretty spots. He gave a tiny, toothy grin and nodded wholeheartedly.
"Lots of fun! These things are awesome!" Owlkit lifted both his front paws to show Leopardthroat, but only managed to fall onto his back. He righted himself, sticking his tongue out in dismay.
"I'm Owlkit, my mommy is Mapletuft and my daddy is the big, strong Nighttail!" He used his front paws again in a big grand gesture, but this time he managed to stay balanced on his hind legs. "My brother and sister haven't woke up yet, cause they're lazy and that means I'm gonna be the strongest Warrior! Just like you!" Owlkit jumped and dashed headfirst for Leopardthroat, making an adorably dreadful attempt at a growl.

belloblossom
I'll probably bring Blackstone in a bit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:42 pm
User Image

Falconkit had escaped the nursery earlier, laying low and sneaking about, doing his best to avoid the bigger paws and warriors. So far no one had seen him, or if they had, they simply hadn't said anything or didn't care too. So the little brown kit waddled along, finding some place to crawl up on and watch the other kitten from that other Queen that wasn't his mom wander around.

Green eyes narrowed as the tiny nubbed booty wiggled in the air, a grin across his face, showing off his fangs. Suddenly he let out the loudest meow he could muster as a sort of battle call as he leaped from his perch with what he thought was grace and precision.

It was actually quite the opposite as his back legs shot out from behind him, going straight, and he fell to the ground, landing with a sprawl. All four legs straight out to ether side, Falconkit laid there as he waited for his world to stop spinning.

"Nnnnnnsont..wat i mmeant...todo..."  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:05 pm
User Image User Image

Shadowkit, along with Firekit, emerged from the nursey entrance. Shadowkit was older, therefore a bit bigger than her companion. She would be made an apprentice soon and the thought terrified her. She didn’t want to leave Falconkit behind. She padded over to Falconkit giggling as she did so. “Falconkit! Are you alright?”

Firekit, on the other hand, bounded over to his brother. His sister was still in the den with their parents, getting a bath from their father. Firekit didn’t like baths. He snuck out quietly after his brother. He looked at the other tom that had come by. He took cautious steps approaching, arching his back to make himself look bigger. “Owlkit!” he called as he launched himself at his little brother, tumbling on top of him and gently chewing at his ears. “I caught you!”  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:38 pm
What started with a single kit ended up with a hoard and Leopardthroat was doing all he could not to stare as the wave of kittens flooded from the Nursery. Where were their parents? Would he be expected to watch all of them?!

Clearing his throat, he steadied himself and in a louder volume (though not loud enough that he might hurt any sensitive ears) mewed,
"Who wants to learn how to be the best warrior?" That ought to round them up quickly, right?

Kyjoto

Chisato Mikami

Fea Line

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:00 pm
Shadowkit perked her ears up at the tom that was there. She licked Falconkit across his head with a smile. “Come on! Lets go see what’s going on!”

Firekit smiled as he bounded toward Leopardthroat. “Me! I wanna know! Right Owlkit!”

Nighttail slipped form the nursey, looking for two of his lost kits. He smiled a little as they were gathered around Leopardthroat. “I do hope you’re teaching my kits well. They don’t listen to me or their mother.”  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:55 pm
Owlkit looked over to Falconkit, wearing a sympathetic grin. "I do that too sometimes." Owlkit nuzzled Falconkit's side, licking his head. Suddenly, Firekit over took him and he flopped to the ground, licking the air and making a mewing noise. Finally wiggling out from under him he stuck his tongue out and looked at Falconkit and then Leopardthroat, shaking his butt as he approached him. "Do I ever!" He used his body weight and pushed his way into Firekit. "I wanna be the best warrior!" Owlkit sat and started licking his paw furiously.
"How do you do it? Be the best warrior ever?" He looked up to Leopardthroat, a gleam in his eye and his whole paw nearly in his mouth.

belloblossom

Chisato Mikami

Fea Line

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:49 am
Well, his idea certainly worked as he suddenly had kittens swarming him and looking expectant. Now the only thing to do was come up with an answer for them. Leopardthroat cleared his throat in what he hoped was a dramatic way.

"To be the best warrior, you must do three things!" He told those who were listening. "First: is to follow and listen the Warrior Code. Second, is to listen to your betters when they give you advice. That doesn't have to be just your parents or mentors, when you get them, but also elders and senior warriors too." He added. "And the third and final thing is to always be ready to challenge yourself! For example..." He looked at all the kits. "Who thinks they can run to the Elders Den and back to me the fastest?"
He asked, pointing with his paw at the Elders Den, in case they didn't know where it was.

Kyjoto

Chisato Mikami

Fea Line

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas