Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Carter x Masumi(Cherry Blossom Festival) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:54 pm
User Image

Come enjoy a wonderful experience at the Cherry Blossom Festival!
    Have a romantic afternoon picnic or join a tea ceremony held under the cherry trees.
    Watch a variety of traditional Japanese performances or enjoy the view of the fireworks along the river at night.
    Everything will be paid for--unless you want to bring your own meal~

Carter and Masumi have the Early Birds get two worms Boost! They can start their date on 9/14 instead of 09/16!

The two have used The Cupid's Arrow Boost to up the romance factor!

Masumi and Carter have another date!
Hope the kind
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 9/23~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:03 pm
🛌 📚 💡 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !MASUMI ALARIC )
tab User Image
User Image tab (SINGLE)__________xxxx!!

In his hand he held a bag with food inside. It was much like before in the Night Gardens. Except Masumi was wearing a yukata, and instead of meeting his date here, he was with his date already. His gaze would pass over the cherry blossoms, eyes almost sparkling as he feels the reminiscence of home. Yes, festivals usually had food with them at the stalls. But Masumi made a promise to make more meatballs with Carter, and so they did.

Well...Masumi made the meatballs and Carter did all the tasting. But at least they were able to find a flavor they both liked. Taking Carter's hand with his own gloved one, Masumi led him further into the festival in his excitement. >>"I am sorry if I am too excited."<< he would say as he looked back with a soft smile. See, the special part about this "festival", was that they had the best spot for the kagura dance viewing that would be taking place on a stage underneath the cherry blossoms. He turned around and held both of Carters hands, the bag hanging from his wrist. He was brimming with excitement. "We have our own spot apparently. A secluded spot to ourselves so we can enjoy the festival in peace." His bangs were pinned back out of his face, held in place with a black clip.

>>"The blossoms really are stunning."<< Part of him was rather nervous after the last time they saw one another. The...phone call they shared. It wasn't something you did before you have even had a second date. It wasn't something that he normally did either. He would blame that scent which was purposely placed on the pillow. He had no idea where that pillow came from, but it was good that they were able to be rid of it. It was far too embarrassing to deal with. Not to mention that it was the same night that him and Avi were getting along so well. He wanted them to continue getting along.

He turned around again, still holding onto Carter's hand as he walked forward with purpose. He carefully moved through the people, glad it wasn't too packed at the moment. He would release Carter's hand to latch onto his arm instead, his head leaning closer to Carter so he could softly ask a question.>>"Do you hear the cherry blossoms tonight too?"<<

Hope the kind

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:04 pm
😈 💠 🦄 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Carter )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Unclaimed)__________xxxx!!

Outfit: Here

They had both planned to come to a place that was comforting and not overly crowded. After some debate, they agreed on the Cherry Blossom Festival. It wasn’t something that came very often and it seemed like an appropriate place to go on a date with someone. Since the cherry trees were traits of Japanese culture, Carter wanted to look the part. He wasn’t Japanese but there was nothing wrong with appreciating someone else’s culture and trying new things. Well, putting on a yukata may have not been the most difficult task, he wasn’t well accustomed with picking out something of this nature. So he had asked Masumi with picking out something that would suit him, Carter also requested some help with putting on the exquisite fabric. After what had happened with the pillow, a reaction may or may not have spurred~

The pink petals of the Sakura fluttered around them, almost in greeting, as the men walked together. His ruby lenses would shift to the big bag of meat in Masu’s hand. He was nearly salivating at the prospect of getting another bite at those Swedish balls. But their attention swiftly went back to their date, watching their expression with a tender look in his eyes.”>>Don’t apologize for something I like watching.<<” He referred to the Alaric’s energetic behavior. The other was gently grasping the other’s appendage, walking hand-in-hand in this musical location. ”>>I like seeing you this happy.<<” A smile on Masu’s face, an expression brimming with youth and radiance; so much had changed from the first time Carter had met this man. It may have not been long but he truly did enjoy watching them grow. It could have been a result of that night, but the change that was happening in Masumi was pleasing to his eye. And while he had never seen this dance, or recollected it, he would look forward to the entertainment while wolfing down his food.

”>>Their appearance matches well with their voice.<<” This was in response to the flowers. Masu was already aware that Carter could hear the voices of things that were not human. He would gesture for them to continue walking until they arrived at their designated spot. ”>>Yes, I can hear them.<<” He would turn to Masumi, the tips of their noses nearly touching. The red man sure didn’t seem to mind the close proximity, a natural but intoxicating scent wafting from Masu, and...odd, he was feeling warm. It happened the moment he looked at the skin peeking out of the Alaric’s yukata. That didn’t happen before. Was something in the air?

”>>Masumi...<<” He trailed his words a little bit before leaning closer, sniffing near his neck. ”>>You smell nice.<<” Carter didn’t know how else to describe it. ‘Nice’ was too general a word. His nose was tickled with a rather pleasing scene. He knew it didn’t come from the food in Masu’s hands.

tiny14xx2

””
’’  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:26 pm
tab User Image
User Image tab (Interested)__________xxxx!!

The picking out of the yukata spurred some interesting memories of a certain pillow, but Masumi managed to help Carter pick one out that was fitting and help him get dressed in it. He had to admit, that it was kind of fun. It had been so long since he helped one of his siblings get on their yukata. When Castielle was this timid little kid and not the loudmouth he was today. Or when Airi stopped being stubborn and let him help her with her yukata. When he helped Octavius helped Masumi pick out his first yukata and showed him how to put it on. Aside from it sparking other thoughts, it was mostly nostalgic for him.

Masumi could feel that warm spread over his cheeks as he looked away timidly. His freehand would come up to tuck hair behind his ear out of habit, reminding himself that he had a pin pushing it back. That only flustered him more since it gave away it being a nervous tick. >>"I am just really homesick these days, so it feels nice to be able to enjoy old customs from when I was a child."<< He wished he could look back at his childhood and see it as simple times, but even then, his parents had their claws buried deep into his back, using Avi against him. And now, they were doing it again, but using Masumi to manipulate Avi. And because he was always alone, they were succeeding little by little.>>"I am happy to share a piece of my culture with you, even if only for a single night."<< He would look to Carter again, giving a small smile.

>>"I bet they sound amazing."<< He could recall the beautiful sound of the flowers singing in the garden. How pretty they looked, and how angelic they sounded when Carter showed him their voices. If he shut his eyes, he could hear them again. But now, probably wasn't the time to shut his eyes. So he tried to refrain from falling into his mind and focused on Carter and his words. What it felt like for Carter to hear the voice of everything that exists. He really couldn't imagine how that felt. he was going to ask Carter how it felt to him, if he enjoyed hearing them, and then he stopped. Their faces were close, and he wasn't expecting it to happen at all. At least, not that close. He was pretty sure that Carter could see the red tinge on his cheeks and hear his heart race.

>>"Carter-"<< He was cut off by his own small gaps as the other moved closer to him. Now he felt that burn on his cheeks move its way to his ears as he glanced away. >>"O-Oh? Maybe you smell the food."<< That had to be it!

Hope the kind

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:36 pm
tab User Image

The use of “homesick” did not mean the home that Masumi lived in. So he concluded that he was referring to his home in Japan. It might have been a long while since that silver man had last stepped foot in one of the most advanced countries in the world. But then he thought of his own home in Sweden. There were still so many holes regarding his memories. He could barely recall the faces of his parents. Whether that had some significance or not was up for time to tell. In the meantime, Carter could not associate “home” with the country he barely remembered. In fact, nothing could come to mind. ”>>I would like to hear more about your childhood. I scarcely recall mine.<<” And that was the truth. While he was aware that they wouldn’t have the same memories regarding their youth, he was still curious about the life Masumi had. Carter’s words were not meant to make anyone pity him, he was just speaking whatever came to mind.

”>>It doesn’t have to end at a single night.<<” Those very words implied that learning about Japanese culture, what Masumi experienced with great joy or sorrow, or that any time spent together didn’t have to end tonight. There would be many opportunities to meet again and learn from each other, at a pace that they were both comfortable with.

The red man nodded his head at the statement. Well, “amazing” was something Masumi might say if heard the melodies now. The songs that navigated through the air could be discerned as awful, annoying, loud, quiet, etc., if someone else had heard them. It all depended on the person that listened in. As for Carter, the flower’s voices abated the small headache that would sneak into his head from time-to-time.

He would retract his head a little bit from the Japanese man’s neck, but only after taking another inhale. The sets of rubies glanced at Masu’s facial features and understood what they meant. ”>>I know the difference between food and your scent. I wouldn’t mistaken it after spending the night.<<” Carter didn’t have to spell out exactly what he meant. But perhaps he was implying what had happened on that day when Masumi had grown aroused. ”>>Masumi, don’t look away.<<” His calm voice was spoken in a hushed manner. Bring up his hand, he was sure to have it covered by the sleeve of his yukata, before he carefully turned the librarian’s head to face him. >>”I want to see your face.<<” Those crimson orbs looked at the man’s flustered appearance. Carter was sure to keep a light hold on Masu’s hand. >>”It has a pleasing shade of-<<” He did not finish his sentence as a lone cherry blossom petal fluttered down upon the blue man’s features. ”>>Sakura. A pleasing shade of Sakura.<<”

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:26 am
tab User Image

He paused as images of being hit, feeling tired, being drained, feeling pain, sorrow, and loneliness filled his mind. Crying in the comfort of his brother's arms, bittersweet feelings, passionate respites, happiness in brief moments before they too, were torn away. >>"While it is uninteresting, it sometimes feels...bittersweet."<< Bittersweet was his and Avi's way of saying that something painful could be bitter, but they had one another to fill it in with sweet parts. He gives a small smile to try to bite back the pain of those thoughts and memories.>>"I hope, that when you recall your memories, you have ones that you can look back on fondly."<< Much like he did with his 3 brothers, who he was closest to.

Masumi would gently grip the man's hand as he nod in agreement. He did not want to end this budding relationship after tonight. Where it was going to go, what they will become in the future, was uncertain. But he wanted to explore this uncertainty.

>>"It is still possible to mistake them if you are hungry enough..."<< Would be his attempt at a joke despite him being CLEARLY flustered by the closeness and evaluation of his scent. And then of his face. Look at him?! That was difficult. He wasn't good at facing what was flustering him head on. >>"I-its not easy for me..."<< he's mumble as his eyes would glance away. How was he supposed to respond to such honest opinions of flattery towards himself. He wasn't good with that. >>"T-There is nothing special about my face."<< Masumi would murmur as his multi-hued eyes shifted back over to Carter. They just got here, and already he felt like things were kicking up. They needed to calm down!

>>"T-The food will get cold if we don't sit and start to eat."<< He wondered if food would be what made Carter sift his attention away from Masumi long enough for the man to calm down.

Hope the kind

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:41 am
tab User Image

Carter never pushed Masumi to say anything more. He could tell, through the man’s words and body language, that the past was not something they would fondly recollect. The red man did try to think about his own past. Instead of vivid images, like a family of three around the dinner table eating an assortment of dishes, they were just sounds. He closed his eyes briefly as he tried to recall. The sound of something beeping in the distance, the hushed voices of people speaking about something private, the clink of glasses, and the repetitive use of ‘why’. They didn’t make sense. Just those pieces alone didn’t exactly portray a happy past but they were measly sounds. They were parts of the whole picture, that someone took and ripped apart, and shared it with him. Maybe the intention was to show that Carter had a bad childhood but then, why? >>”I recall the food.”<< He would say after a moment. Did this explain his glutton attitude?

”>>No, I’m certain.<<” Delicious food versus Masumi’s scent, he knew he wouldn’t confuse the two. One was slightly more edible than the other but they smelled completely different. While Sumi was growing flustered, Carter was the image of calmness. The garnets would follow the multi-hued eyes as they looked away from him. ”>>Then take it a step at a time.<<” Perhaps a pun could have been thrown in but that would have been a bit out of character for him. Instead, the man would release Masu’s face as they began to look back at the Exile member. ”>>I disagree. It has an attractive hue.<<” He would continue to be direct and honest when a particular man thought little of his face. The red man would carefully swipe the cherry blossom that had landed on the Alaric’s cheek.

There was a vague tilt of the amnesia man’s head when food was brought up. >>”I’m content with that.”<< Warm, cold, hot; the temperature didn’t matter since the food was going to go down his pipe sooner or later. A few more Sakura petals floated down and collected on the top of those silver locks. Carefully and slowly, Carter began to brush them out of his hair. >>”If it is too much for you to handle, I can stop being honest for a little while.”<< That is, if that was something Masu wanted him to do. >>”On this date, I promise I won’t do anything perverse to you. There are too many witnesses here and it isn’t a private place.”<< If that was something the Alaric had worried about, then this man had abated that fear. Unless this was something he wanted that person to think about….

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:06 pm
tab User Image

He looked at Carter when he snapped out of his thoughts. The daydreaming of his bittersweet memories. He seemed as though he was focused on his thoughts, traveling down a rabbit hole of memories that weren't right to him. It made Masumi feel a little bit bad about bringing it up. He really shouldn't be complaining about his past when Carter couldn't even remember his. Masumi's life was not the best, not by a long shot. But his memories were just so precious to him. Every slap, tear, forbidden kiss, touch and word was special to him. He couldn't even imagine what it would feel like, to have those ripped away from him. Would he even feel sorrow if he couldn't even recall them? How could you mourn memories you couldn't even recall? >>"I cannot say that I am surprised."<< There was a soft chuckle from the male as his hand gently squeezed Carters.>>"Your fondness over food seems to dominate even your memories. I wonder if you were somehow influenced heavily by food in the past? Like someone you knew cooked things for you all the time."<< He already knew that Avi was big on food when Masumi was involved. Even if he was super angry with Masumi, he would still eat something he made for him.

>>"How can you be so sure? I don't think that I have a specific smell."<< His freehand would lift to smell the sleeve of his yukata. He didn't really smell like anything more than the detergent used to carefully clean the yukata and his body wash. >>"It is just blood rushing to my cheeks. There is nothing attractive about a flush."<< He would say plainly as he looked away again. What was it with people saying that he was cute when he blushed? Why did some people get so riled up by it? >>"Everyone blushes."<< Did that mean that Carter or Avi went after every blushing moron they saw? No, it didn't seem that way. One was glued to his side and the other seemed to not express much interest in anyone else. At least...that he knew of. When he thought about it, he knew next to nothing about Carter. It wouldn't matter if his memories were gone. He didn't know much about the current Carter. Well, he did know about an unrequited love...that was something big.

At this, Masumi's teeth clamped down on the side of his cheek. It only seemed to remind him that when Carter had asked him if he ever felt in love, he said no. His feelings did not count right? Feelings as dirty has his, could never count. No, he couldn't speak the words. Was he in love? No...he would never accept it. He didn't want to be the only one who accepted his feelings for what they were. The only one latching onto his tender feelings. Not when Avi was busy rejecting their existence.

His gaze would look down before he glanced back at Carter. ugh, now he felt like he was going to cry. That would just ruin the mood. He didn't want to let go of his excitement. >>"I prefer honesty. I have grown rather tired of someone skirting around what they feel because they fear the consequences."<< It was such a backhanded comment that Carter would only see as encouragement of the truth. The only person who would see how underhanded and cruel Masumi was being, was the person causing this strife.

He felt his face heat again, his thoughts being thrown out the window as a reminder of a certain phone conversation he had with Carter came to light.
                >>"W-W-What do you mean? I wasn't even c-concerned that you would do such a thing. A-A-And in public? That's too intense."<< he really didn't need to think about the heat he felt when that scent came to his nose and all thoughts left his mind. That day was just crazy, scary, intense....and very hot. >>"D-D-Don't say it as though you were actually c-c-considering it!"<< Oh man he was so embarrassed.

Hope the kind

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:54 pm
tab User Image

Carter could not think of a possible reason why it wouldn’t be true. He seemed to be quite partial to homemade food, dishes in restaurants and Swedish meals. While he could still eat pantry food, it just left him feeling rather empty. ”>>It must be a strong memory or a feeling.<<” Sure, food was essential for living but that didn’t mean people turned gluttonous over it. Only that image of his family of three held a clue. Maybe there was something he missed? ”>>I..am not sure.<<” He faltered, scrunching up his face to see if there was something about that visual that could aid him now. ”>>You’re the only one that cooks for me. I don’t know if your cooking style is similar to someone I have yet to recollect, but the taste of your food makes me feel like I have a home to go to.<<” Maybe that was an odd choice of words. A home cooked meal, anyone could really do it, yeah? Or was that really the case….

”>>No, I can definitely tell that this is your scent.<<” Carter leaned forward to take another sniff as Masumi was distracted with their sleeve. He could pick up the scent of detergent but there was another mixed in there that was distinguishable from the rest. ”>>After sleeping with you, I’m certain.<<” The red man was quite close, proximity wise, to the other man. ”>>I beg to differ. Just because I understand how something works, that doesn’t mean it takes away its beauty.<<” Meaning, even though Carter knew that it was blood rushing up in that man’s face, it didn’t make it any less attractive to him. ”But it takes more than a blush to keep me interested.” It was a low murmur that drifted on a breeze that came by.

”>>Alright. But I’d like you to be honest as well. If there are matters that you can’t be honest with me, then I’d rather you be upfront about that.<<” His head retreated back away from the silver man. He looked at their expression and the manner that their words were said. ”>>If you don’t want to tell me anything or move on to another topic, you can omit it as well. I won’t dig further into a manner if it makes you very uncomfortable.<<” They gave a squeeze to the man’s hand in a reassuring manner.

”>>I mean what I mean.<<” The man nearly chuckled at the flustered manner Masumi got himself in. Their lips slightly curved upwards at the sight. ”>>I did think about it.<<” That was no lie. Carter truly did think about it as their rubies glanced around the area. ”>>But there are people around and you don’t seem like someone who would be comfortable with someone watching us.<<” So his mind didn’t wander too much. Now that they were talking about it again, maybe he would indulge himself in that kind of imagery.

Giving a gentle nudge, he would gesture for the two take a seat on their designated spot, after they had been walking for a bit. There was already a blanket set up, some candles were lit, a picnic basket and a bottle of alcohol on ice. Someone appeared to have set the two up for the festivities. Carter took a seat on the cloth and glanced at the items. ”>>Everything here is safe.<<” He listened in on the inanimate objects before looking to Masumi. ”>>You are growing warm again.”

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:41 am
tab User Image

Masumi listened to his thought process, thinking of what might be the cause for his gluttonous attitude. That had to be spiked from something, right? For him, the last person he had cooked for was Avi. The elder Alaric always had the habit of telling Masumi how much his food saved him. Made him feel loved. If he was able to give Carter a feeling of being home, he was happy. Because that meant that his intentions were shining through. >>"I am happy that you enjoy my food. I...I really did try making them with you in mind. I really wanted you to like them."<< He gave Carter a soft smile as his cheeks started turning rosy again. He couldn't help it. he was just a little timid. It was so surreal that he has been able to come to like being around someone new. >>"I can cook you food any time you would like when I have the energy."<< Speaking of that, he almost forgot that he was full up on energy today. And it seemed like Carter was as well. That...meant they could touch.

Which only made that flush sprout to his ears when Carter moved closer and he whimpered. It was embarrassing that he wasn't even touched and he made a noise. Was...was he just that well trained to touch?! He would like to blame that on a certain someone. >>"Y-You can't say that out loud. It makes it sound like we have slept together sexually when we haven't."<< He would murmur, his ears mainly catching that one part. Now it just made him look like a pervert. >>"Um...what is it, besides the blush, that you find interesting about me?"<< He was nervous to ask, but he wanted to know what qualities that Carter liked. >>"I will share mine if you share."<< That...probably sounded bad, but he still said it anyways.

He...didnt want to touch on the part about wanting to share things with him. It was best not to open that can of worms.

How the heck was he supposed to react to that?! Steam would be popping out of his ears if he got any hotter than he was right now. Even as he sat down and tried to get comfortable, he could feel the heat on his face. How could Carter play so dirty like that? Saying such things with such a look. He didn't have to point out that he was flushed! Masumi would lift his hands and start pulling off his gloves before carefully placing them off to the side. >>"And whose fault do you think that is?"<< He would ask Carter with a soft voice, his hand resting on Carter's cheek before he leaned over to press his lips against Carters. When he pulled away just enough to talk, his arms wrapped around Carter's neck as he pulled himself closer. >>"I am safe today too. See?"<< He would whisper before giving Carter another kiss and then pulling away. >>"You have now taken responsibility for you flustering me, with your lips."<<

Hope the kind

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:33 am
tab User Image

There was a brief nod. ”>>Yes, I can taste that.<<” He had mentioned before that food had the capability to reflect the chef. Last time, when he had been fortunate to receive a thoughtful gift, Carter knew that the Kottbullar was made precisely for him. Masumi had worked with the limited information (that was on his dating profile) and made something tailored to the amnesia man. That thoughtfulness was not only touching but surprising. ”>>I do like. I like them to the point that I want to explore what other dishes you can make.<<” Having taste tested the Swedish balls earlier in the day, he didn’t feel like he needed to confine Masumi to one particular dish. Thus, his words were meant to encourage the other to explore different meals while Carter stayed on the sidelines to wolf them down.

With the current setting, a light breeze blowing by and freeing petals of Sakura from the trees, his rubies were focused on the Alaric’s cheeks. Indeed, most people would compare the color to the shade of a rose. Not Carter. It was almost like Masumi’s face was dyed in the color of these Japanese flowers. So a proper comparison came to mind. ’>>When he blushes, he looks like a Sakura flower in full bloom. That’s why he can attract so many people to him. Just like how these trees attract so many people during this time of the year.<<’ But he kept those words to himself. Masumi was already flustered and bashful enough. If he had made such a statement aloud, it might overheat the silver man’s head.

Calmly blinking, he knew that he didn’t hear incorrectly. They didn’t need to know what that sound meant, he had already heard it before in the man’s house. Well, Carter first heard it over the phone when someone was taking care of their intense heat.

”>>We did sleep together that night. It wasn’t until the next morning that we did do something sexual.<<” He clearly said this with a straight face as if they had said nothing wrong. With their private spot under the tree established, they weren’t close to any particular couple in the vicinity. They would need to raise their voices to draw attention to themselves. Pairs of individuals may have walked by, but those couples were too absorbed in their own conversation to pay attention to their’s. Carter would lean forward towards Masumi’s ear as they asked him what other traits he liked about them. While it may have seemed unnecessary, the red man would give their date the peace of mind that no one was going to hear his next set of words. ”>>Your whimpers are alluring, especially when your so close to me.<<” Their voice was hushed as they slowly spoke. Such a shame that restrictions prevent the narrator from detailing something that got triggered from that noise. ”>>You work hard and don’t cut corners, you have a sense of responsibility, you grow self-conscious over matters I’ve never given much to.<<” One example was food. As he had never given much thought to what others thought about his dishes (when he was forced to make them), he therefore didn’t give the matter much consideration. But that was different with Masu. While Carter may have seen cooking as a matter of making a meal for the sake of easing the hunger, Sumi perceived it as something a bit more intimate in nature. It was like the Alaric was giving a piece of themselves to someone and were self-conscious of how someone would critique it. ”>>I think I will stop there so you can recover.<<” The red man tilted away from their date, sensing that Masumi was growing warmer and warmer.

With that stoic expression on his face, he seemed to exude an air of innocence. The question asked didn’t seem like something he had to answer as Masumi began to take off their gloves. He blinked as it dawned on him what the other’s intentions were.

Gentle

That was how they would describe the sensation that took place when their lips touched the other’s. Carter didn’t flinch when the tattooed man touched his cheek. It was as if he held no fear of what could happen. Yes, he was aware of Masumi’s peculiarity and that information should have made the man a bit more cautious of the other. But that clearly didn’t happen. ”>>I don’t want to see it as much as I want to feel it.<<” Whether he was cocky with that response wasn’t quite abundantly clear. When the second kiss came, Carter reciprocated a touch that was just as delicate.

When Masumi pulled away, his fingers began to stroke his own chin to demonstrate that he was in thought. ”>>If my lips paid the price for provoking the Sakura to bloom on your face, then it is only a matter of time before you grow brave enough to desire something else. Just like that morning.<<” Carter didn’t need to specify which morning he was talking about. There was only one where Masumi had grown quite brave. The Exile would take one of the librarian’s hand, flipped it over to expose their palm, and leaned down to kiss the lines of their hand. ”>>This is for going on a second date with me.<<” He kept his lips hovering above their palm while looking up to Masu.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:35 pm
tab User Image

This display of honesty made Masumi give a soft smile. To Masumi, cooking a meal for someone always meant that you were taking your time to consider their particular tastes. Though it took him a lot of time, with trial and error, he eventually managed to get to a good point in his skills. He was no 5 star chef. Not by a long shot. But he could cook well enough to get by at least. >>"Then you will have to come over more and I will cook you whatever recipe you want to try."<< It was a quiet offer that made him look away in his embarrassment. You know, since the last time he invited him over, some interesting things took place.

His hands would reach up and cover his face as Carter continued. >>"I wasn't completely awake and you were....well...you were the one that was reacting to something below. What was I going to do? Just sit in bed while knowing what you were doing in my bathroom?"<< He would murmur softly as his hands slowly moved down from his face and he played with his sleeves. He would start to calm down when the man moved closer to him. He felt the breath against his ear as Carter's voice overcame the rest of the festival sounds. C-Calm down! The situation needed to be calm and it just wasn't working! He probably wasn't helping with how he was looking back at Carter right now. Staring back at him with a flustered but almost needy gaze.

The kiss, was as pleasant as he thought. Especially so when Carter reciprocated the kiss. it wasn't something that Masumi had the luxury of doing often, so to be able to enjoy how gentle and soft it felt, was pleasant for him.

He wasn't sure if it was the kiss that left him feeling brave, but Masumi spoke honestly. >>"That morning could always be repeated....to a degree...."<< Especially since he could actually touch Carter again, with both of them at full energy. But the fact that they were currently in public still stood. They couldn't just start making out right here. He would lean closer as Carter kissed his hand so he could kiss his cheek. >>"That one was just because."<<

Hope the kind

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:20 am
tab User Image

You could practically see Carter’s eyes light up when Masumi spoke about coming over for food. It certainly didn’t take a genius to see what was going on in this man’s head. In fact, pleasing this particular villain seemed as easy as cake! ”>>Instead of whatever recipes I want to try, you should call me over when you need help in the kitchen.<<” It was questionable if Carter would be able to provide any kind of assistance in such a foreign territory.

”>>But there did come a point when you were completely awake.<<” He reminded the other of that morning. ”>>Because of that day, I was able to learn a bit about myself and you. For instance, hearing that I’ve been on your mind and in your se-ual fantasies was alluring. I also found that you can be quite bold in the morning.<<” These words weren’t meant to be a tease but it was entirely possible that it could have been received that way. And it only took one look at that Alaric’s face to understand what may have been going on in that silver head. Carter leaned in to say something else in his ear, a private manner that was strictly in between them. [Beep]. After saying his piece the man would return to giving Masumi some space to take in his words.

A faint trace of a smile, with a hint of a smirk, uplifted onto his features at Masu’s brave comment. ”>>If I am understanding correctly, you want to-[Beep #2]<<” And Carter closed in on the man once more. Detailing certain things that the narrator can not explicitly say aloud. Near the end of it, the red man would lean back as his expression returned into it’s usual manner. ”>>You’ve grown more brave since the last time I’ve seen you.<<” He would take in the silver man’s expression after their latest kiss. Masumi’s hand continued to rest in his. The Exile would give their palm a light squeeze. ”>>You should come to a decision regarding what you want to do.<<” The crimson male gestured towards the alcohol, the food, the scenery, his hand (*cough*), and then finally to their date.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:42 am
tab User Image

Masumi would nod his head, almost looking excited at the prospect of making something with Carter's help. >>"That would be so much fun. I haven't cooked with another person in a long time."<< He was already thinking about different recipes that they could try. Something that was good for a beginner would be best probably. He wasn't really sure where Carter's skills lied on that front. he was a pro at eating, but was he skilled enough to help cook?

God, why did he have to keep reminding him of that morning. He was really embarrassed then! >>"Naturally when that kind of thing starts, you would wake up."<< He murmured softly before his hand gently pressed over Carter's mouth as he grew more flustered. >>"Okay okay! I got it. I acted like a pervert in heat, please don't remind me."<< His hand released Carter's mouth, and he found that to be a total mistake as the man took the opportunity to whisper things to him instead. Was it possible for a person's face to acquire a whole new shade of red? He glanced over at Carter as the man pulled away. >>"What if I am not satisfied until we go all the way?"<<

>>"I...I can't deny that but...we...would be seen."<< He's point out as he covered his hot face with his hands. Carter was once again whispering things to him and he wasn't seeing an end to this heat on his face. Or the whimper that came out when he nearly touched his crotch and his body twitched. That was such a dirty trick! He dropped his hands and reached for the food to put the container in front of Carter. >>"Please, let's start eating. I need to cool off or else I will do something which will get us kicked out..."<< After he set it down, he would reach for the alcohol and start to pour himself a drink. Man this was stressful in a way. Was he just going to melt into a Masumi puddle from all that heat on his face? The body was surely not meant to meet such temperatures. Luckily he wasn't feeling any effects of fainting.

Hope the kind

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:39 pm
tab User Image

The man blinked as he thought about Masumi’s words. He pondered if the silver’s brother left Masu to do all the cooking. While this particular Alaric did make good meals, it would benefit the other members to cook as well. ”>>I recall that Japan has a lot of simple dishes that are easy to make. We can make something when I’m over there next time.<<” There was actually more he wanted to say after that sentence. Something like “We can cook tonight after the date”. But the way things were developing with Masu, that blue man might faint before the end of the night.

Rubies gazed down at Masu’s hands that covered up his mouth. He continued to remain calm as more heat collected in that tattooed man’s cheeks. ”>>I wouldn’t go so far as to call you a pervert. You didn’t do anything that I disliked.<<” When he came closer to whisper words into that silver haired’s ear, the Sakura in their cheeks appeared to take on a darker hue. ”>>Then we progress slowly until every part of you feels content.<<” Carter’s hand would gravitate to that new shade. Their thumb stroked their cheek in a tender manner. ”>>If you feel unsatisfied, you only need to say the word.<<” Or in this case, it was an emoji.

”>>[Beep]<<” Carter moved back after saying his piece. Masumi appeared intent on eating the food. With a nod, the red man assisted the other with setting up the dish. A napkin was handed to the other as he spread one over his own lap. Holding the chopsticks with care, the Exile happily took a bite of the savory meal. ”>>I don’t care if we get kicked out. This will become a memorable memory that I won’t forget.<<” There was a smile. While he couldn’t recollect anything, that didn’t mean he could make his own photo album of memories. At least those would be more significant than any empty hole in his mind.

tiny14xx2

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces