Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[MarbleStream, DarkSnow, SmokeStream] Snow Stream Team! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:15 pm
User Image

User Image SmokeStream stretched as she wandered out of the warrior den into the snow covered camp center. A few licks to her pelt she slowly groomed her sides and feet looking around as it started to snow more. "This will make things more fun." She groaned watching a flake land on her nose before licking it away. This was her first time dealing with leafbare being an outside cat. Before she had been a twoleg's pet until the human got to old & sick, and ended up dying, and poor Smokestream got left behind due to hiding from the other humans who she had never met and was nervous around, when the family moved away from the area. She did love her twoleg and the human loved her as well, but that was from another time and now she was a wildcat who needed to help feed her clan, and protect them as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:53 pm
Marblestream gave a quick lick of his paw before heading out of the den. He was getting a late start to hunting today due to a rough night but he knew what the clan kept him around for and he wasn't about to give them any reason to question how usefulness. They certainly weren't keeping him around for his sparkling personality. As he reached the center to check how low the freshkill pile had gotten, he noticed a she-cat and started to turn away to avoid the hassle of interaction.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SunFireDemon

Demonic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:35 pm
User Image

DarkSnow padded on comfortably in the snow, his tail flicking. He knew he needed to be useful. Thus he was going do what ever it took to ensure the clan was taken care of and fed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:52 pm
Seeing two others come out to the center of the camp Smokestream purred in greeting towards them. "Hello!" She kind of hoped they would be friendly towards her and maybe even try to help her on a hunting or boarder patrol trip.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:44 pm
"So much for sneaking away unnoticed...." Marblestream muttered to himself. "Hello." he mustered a little louder and with the enthusiasm of a dry leaf. He really hated socializing and some of the cats in this clan carried on and gossiped more than they hunted. The last thing he cared about was who was carrying kits with which father or if someone was up for a certain position within the clan. He just wanted to hunt and go back to his den in peace.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:32 am
"Greetings!" DarkSnow piped happily. Padding closer to the others, " How are you this day?"  

SunFireDemon

Demonic Shapeshifter

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:25 am
The she-cat noticed the first tom seemed kind of stand offish, but that was to be expected of some cats. So she just gave him a brief nod then she looked to the other who seemed cheerful or at least a bit more friendly. "I am good." She replied with a chirping sound. "I'm excited to go hunting in the snow." She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:51 pm
"You're going out for a hunt?" Marblestream questioned, looking her over. She seemed to excitable to be much of a stealth hunter but, her energy could be useful to pick up any prey that ran and that was the one area of hunting Marblestream tried to avoid since you usually scared off other potential prey while chasing the first. He was already devising a plan to use this energetic young she-cat to gather the most fresh-kill with very little effort, he just hoped she'd be mouse-brained enough to play along without questions.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SunFireDemon

Demonic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:24 pm
Plopping down Darksnow fluffed up his fur and purred, "You seem really eager. Have you gone on many hunts?" Glancing from one to the other he grinned, "Sorry. I don't think we've met. I'm Darksnow."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:27 pm
Smokestream shifted her tail around her body as she sat down. The smokey colored she-cat was very excited. "I have only gone on one or two hunts before this, but that was when the leaves were on the trees still. This will be my first time hunting in snow, and this is actually my first time ever being out in snow. I use to be a kittypet as the clan called me, but I earned my place in the clan." With a light purr she added one last bit of information. "By the way My name is SmokeStream. Least that is the name the Clan leader gave me. My old name was.... I don't even remember it now a days."  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:31 pm
MarbleStream fought back the urge to snap at the two chattering cats and rolled his eyes. "My name is MarbleStream and, if neither of you have hunted in snow, I suggest you come with me." he offered. "Just no talking once we get outside the den area. Food is very scarce during leafbare and a missed catch could be the difference between life and death for the clan."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:35 pm
The white speckled male nodded, "I can't say I've done much hunting in the snow either. Tilting his head to the other male, "You willing to teach us?"  

SunFireDemon

Demonic Shapeshifter

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:25 pm
Smokestream looked over to MarbleStream with the same thought in her head. "Yes. You are going to offer to teach us how to hunt in snow?" The end of her tail twitched a little bit, since she was hyped to go hunting, but she knew deep down she was more likely to fail then catch anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:03 pm
"I guess it can't hurt but hunting in snow is harder than any other hunt." Marblestream explained. "Take a step and the snow crunches under your paw and alerts the prey. Mousebrains and those who choose to share tongues go hungry during leafbare." he pointed out. "Follow me and step lightly once we leave the dens."  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SunFireDemon

Demonic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:10 pm
He didn't want to admit to them that he had not hunted. He didn't want to look useless. Getting to his feet he padded after the other male as quietly as he could.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff